Arrest of University Hospital nurse Alex Wubbels

Cops arrest nurse because she wouldn't take blood sample from unconscious patient (which is illegal to do).

>Sup Forums thinks pigs are on their side
lel, and in the event of a civil war, they will do whatever their jewish overlords tell them, including massacring entire white neighborhoods

they are just as bad as muslims, if not worse
NEVER TRUST A PIG!

youtu.be/ihQ1-LQOkns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJPVglqR4yM
deseretnews.com/article/865687903/Stop-I7ve-done-nothing-wrong-Nurse-shares-police-video-of-crazy-arrest-by-SL-officer.html
linkedin.com/in/jeff-payne-7485479b
utahsright.com/profile.php?id=3183438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cop fucked up, he will get owned.

Seems like some cops in America have real issues with power and anger. This is fucked up.

On the bright side for the nurse, she will probably come out of this with a massive payout once she sues this fuckwit.

>she will probably come out of this with a massive payout once she sues this fuckwit.

Oh, she will. Problem is that money is paid out by the city, and paid from the taxpayer, every time the cops fuck up this badly.

>one cop being retarded because he didn't do his job correctly
>this means that the local police officers in my town will gun me and my families down
jesus fucking christ man

COLOR OF LAW.

you don't understand, MUH PENSION trumps all

Do you think he'll lose his job and possibly get prosecuted for assault?

If you don't think they will you are either a shill or brainwashes beyond belief.

Where I grew up in NY the cops are beyond out of control. They constantly violate kids fourth amendment rights and act like gigantic scumbags all the time. They pull you over for nonexistent shit because of stereotyping.

They should be hanged on the day of the rope, i'd gladly do my part if given the chance to bring those scumbag niggers to justice. if and when the time comes.

Keep sucking cop dick faggot

Paid vacation.

AHAHAH AH
AHAHAHAAAHAH A AHAHA HAH A HAHAH AH
AH H A HA HAH AHAH AH AH

*breathes in*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A AHA HAHHA H AHAAHAHAH AHA AHA HAH AHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHA AAHHAHAHA AHAHAHHA H

we need cops to keep the niggers from mass rioting

I've never believed that cops like me or are on my side.
I know they wont protect me from violence and it's up to me to defend myself.
The narrative has been set up that you're either a nigger loving blm supporter or you a bootlicker.
I don't have to choose sides, Fuck niggers and fuck this one cop.

>When police act outside their lawful authority and violate the civil rights of a citizen, the FBI is tasked with investigating.

Someone gonna get V@

I do understand all the bullshit around pensions, it's a problem in my community too.

>NY
that's because you grew up in a shithole. You deserve to be abused just for being from there.
i bet you think you could survive in a world where anarchy reigns. the way you view yourself is way different than the way you actually are.

cops are niggers too

Fucking crerin

This isn't a "sole incident"

Cops fukcinf massacre house pets, shoot laying down homeless people, forcibly remove kids from parents at the bid of CPS , practise shooting targets cisualized as pregnat women,and just are general absolute scum
Reminder than merilard cops average 1000 kills a year, most of which aren't criminals because countries with a higher murder rate and criminality and similar population number doesn't even reach a fourth of that

American cops are just trigger happy, perpetually scared little bitch incel faggots on a power Trip

That's the simple truth. It doesn't mean that the institute of police needs to be abolished. It's necessary but we're simply stating the moral character here not arguing for the , GOD forbid, abolition of police

Illegal to take blood from someone who's unconscious?

Seems dubious. How would emergency rooms even function?

She was resisting arrest and that's a crime.

Move on, nothing to see here.

>Someone gonna get vat

Hiring standards have been lowered to increase the number of niggers on the force.

HAHA posters are the niggers of Sup Forums. Words alone cannot express my hatred for you douchebags. I honestly hope your mother dies tonight.

Hospitals and doctors are in my experience actually caring people. I had an ambulance crew, and a doctor work together to get me away from the police one time. Boy, those cops were pissed off. It took them quite a long time to track me down after that, almost 8 hours. I went to my dad's place. When they came pounding on the door, my dad sent them packing. They were even more pissed. It's funny that the nurse tells the cop the stipulations for her taking a blood sample from the suspect. One of those being
>Under arrest
Why did the cop not place the suspect under arrest at that point? Instead he screams at the nurse that SHE'S under arrest. What a fucking retarded asshole.

That and they are too dumb to command a high wage doing anything else, and they know it.

>germans in charge of typing
>germans in charge of knowing shit about cops in the united states
just because your nation has cops forcing your women to be bred by the BBC doesn't mean ours does, hans.

You dont really need to extract blood for a test in an emergency situation
I mean this shit isnt like house where you have a team of dedicated doctors working round the clock to see why you're sick
something that needs a blood test = not an immediate emergency
yeah sure screening for cancer antibodies or whatnot is an emergency
but not an immediate emergency

>Muh fucking right n wrong

If a cop or Cop(s) tell you to do something, you fucking do it. Taking blood from a patient regardless if they are unresponsive and illegal.

I'll throw all the blame on the cops and tell them how i felt intimidated etc.. Bitch was making a scene and whining for nothing.

take a blood sample as evidence to give police, not take blood for medical purposes
here comes the pigfuckers, they will suck pig cock to the death

It ain't illegal to take blood from an unconscious patient. Nurse was obstructing justice, clean arrest.

Taking it as evidence, yes. Fourth Amendment.

yes it is illegal, get fucked nigger

>here comes the pigfuckers, they will suck pig cock to the death

I just tell it like i see it, she deserved it. Cop tells you to do something you do it.

>Cop tells you to do something you do it.
le nothing to fear nothing to hide
GOOD GOY! YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHTS, GOY! SUBMIT TO THE POLICE!

This right here is the issue. Cops do this dumb shit on occasion because they almost always get away with it. If there was some accountability, maybe they would use their brain when in a situation like this. I would get my ass rocked by the courts for grabbing a nurse, restraining her, and putting her in the back of my car. I'm not even trained to do something like that, cops are. They should have possibly harsher penalties for something like this, since they're supposedly trained not to.

>it's illegal cuz I say so

Nope

>Do you think he'll lose his job and possibly get prosecuted for assault?

Despite being a Richard Simmon level faggot and plebbitor still sums it up nicely.

What's his fucking name. I want his name.

The fourth amendment says so.

>which is illegal to do
[Citation needed]

the moral here is:
>when pulled over for OVI, club yourself over the head to knock yourself out

This is the police force you faggots deserve.

This
The guy wasn't concerned with law, just with his directions being followed ie a power trip

LONGER VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=hJPVglqR4yM

>REEEEEEEE cops were mean to me.
You sound like a fucking leftist, and that reddit spacing...
When youre stuck in a pickle, remember how proud you felt writing this post, and dont call cops for help. Bleed out like a nigger so we can have one less kike on this board.

>cops make the laws
You can't make this shit up.

stay in school, kiddo

You're a faggot.

>If a cop or Cop(s) tell you to do something, you fucking do it.

Due process exists for a reason, you dumb cunt.

Or would you rather offenders go free because cops are winging it when it comes to evidence collection?

[Citation needed]

deseretnews.com/article/865687903/Stop-I7ve-done-nothing-wrong-Nurse-shares-police-video-of-crazy-arrest-by-SL-officer.html

>Cop tells you to do something you do it.

Requiring individual liability insurance paid by the officers would limit this behavior considerably. Puts their own ass on the line, like private security is required to do. Of course the (((unions))) wouldn't like that.

So the fucking PIG wasn't fired and now the cops are trying to cover it up.

fuck off desperate divide and conquer commie shill

"This is crazy. This is crazy. Why is he so angry?" she is heard on body camera video, nearly in tears, as she is being arrested by Salt Lake police detective Jeff Payne.

>THIS FAGGOT'S NAME IS JEFF PAYNE
THIS FAGGOT'S NAME IS JEFF PAYNE
>THIS FAGGOT'S NAME IS JEFF PAYNE>THIS FAGGOT'S NAME IS JEFF PAYNE

When a cop tells you to give him your bank card and also tells you to suck his dick, you do it boy.

one of the goals of communists was to create police force that is unquestionable and has supreme power

Don't comply with absurdity.
Don't pay taxes. Don't pay fines. Don't give government goons a damn thing.

It's lawful to resist an illegal arrest.

She'd be risking her career by disobeying policies illegally, and from the sound of it she had whoever was managing the ward or hospital at the time on the phone backing her up

Find him autists and send him some pizzas.

Never.

Her fault, she stopped the cop from obtaining the blood for an investigation. The investigation could have been for a rape, murder, or something else of the likes hence the temper from the cop. Her fault from not letting the cop do his job, she should have had her wrist broken to learn the next time.

'
No she wouldn't, she have an easy cover up as the cop was "abusive and angry" in her words, and could have claimed the cop had forced her to draw the blood and so on.

Nurse is just a dumb cunt and needs to go back to flipping burgers where she cant fuck around with investigations.

>mfw you need a 4 year degree, Criminal & Justice related non-credit courses, and post grad experience in security in order to become a cop where I live
>mfw my father and grandfather both became police officers right out of high school
I wish what you posted was true for every city.

Gas yourself

It's lawful to resist color of law.
Because when a cop is operating outside the law he is an outlaw.

linkedin.com/in/jeff-payne-7485479b

HERE'S THIS FAGGOT'S LINKEDIN
>HERE'S THIS FAGGOT'S LINKEDIN

Hitler would have personally killed this faggot cop, and the niggers that defend him.

You first.

Jeff Payne made 128 grand last year as Detective...

utahsright.com/profile.php?id=3183438

This cop clearly has issues. Everything seems completely peaceful and suddenly he just goes into full aggro mode

I agree we need to stop trusting cops but we don't need to become cop haters we just need to be suspicious of them and not so trusting.

>Still taking the bait

Cop was trying to get information, he was nervous. Woman wasn't saying anything, the guy on the phone was retarded he basically threatened the cop. Cop got impatient and decided to arrest her for questioning. She resisted arrest.

Both parties fucked up.

This is a thread to push division btw alt-right and cops.
Also possibly cops or advocates making them seem neutral
>Daily reminder that the cops used busted Alt Right heads to justify a return to taking cast-off military equipment to use on you.
Cops only follow orders.
Just another card in play.

>cop commits crime
>nobody performs a citizen's arrest on him

???

So the cop is in the right since he's abusive and angry and it's her fault for not just doing whatever he asked then? Fuck off

>The investigation could have been for a rape, murder, or something else of the likes

And the illegal gathering of evidence would mean anything obtained (like DNA etc.) would be automatically inadmissible in court, possibly leading to the perp's release.

How can you be this fucking dumb?

>you

He will lose that job, and be transferred or shuffled around to a department that aren't familiar with his wrong doings, so he can go on being a cop again.

>citizen's arrest
>when there are more cops around him who should be doing it

>"Her fault, she stopped the cop from obtaining the blood for an investigation. The investigation could have been for a rape, murder, or something else of the likes hence the temper from the cop. Her fault from not letting the cop do his job, she should have had her wrist broken to learn the next time."
t. cuck

Can't they get the blood later with a warrent anyway?

How about I break your neck and shit on your dead body?

That's called being a subjugated slave you fucking child.

>someone tries to challenge cop
>all the other cops, like 8 of them, standing nearby immediately tackle person down
>all shouting "stop resisting" while forming dogpile

By then the BAC will drop

From what I can tell the cop is probably going to get away with it. It just about every state the police can request a blood draw be taken and sent to the lab, but the results of that test are sealed until a warrant is provided. The draw is not protected by search and seizure, only the results are as far as being admissible in court. This is fairly common since any drug or alcohol in the blood continues to degrade the longer you wait, so the courts allow immediate draw if it seems likely a warrant will be granted upon later request.

That nurse was on the phone with the head of the department, head nurse, an administrator, or someone well above her pay grade, and was waving around some sort of agreement she was talking about with the officer, so there is also some sort of extenuating circumstances here as to why she's refusing to do it that can't be determined by the video.

Box of donuts says they sue, and the cops give her $20-30k paid out of the city's insurance policy, the whole thing is wrapped up under a "no fault" agreement. She gets paid to shut her up, legally cops admit to no wrongdoing. Business as usual.

Cop did nothing wrong.

>Guy kills 20 people
>Kills himself a few meters away
>Cops know it was this guy
>Take DNA without consent
>Judge magically throws it out of court

Yeah...nah.

Threatening a person over the internet? i bet the majesty and the government of britbon wouldn't be too happy now.

Don't get raided.

I was a little upset at first but now I lost interest. things got out of hand and the proper authorities are dealing with it

Fucking goons is what most cops are.
Their primary occupation is road-pirate.

Medfag here - she was the charge nurse for the shift and had a hospital admin on the phone. She was following both HIPAA law and hospital regulations protecting patient privacy. It doesn't matter WHAT the cop "suspected" the actual law is that you can't collect blood unless following the laws she listed, which the cop wasn't. That cop is legally fucked because the hospital and its team of lawyers is going to rape him in court for wrongful arrest, assault, demanding that she break the law, etc etc. This shit is a lawyer's wet dream.

>Kills himself a few meters away
If he's dead consent isn't a factor, you fucking retard

Cops are the scum of the earth. Military might be on our side. But cops are natural bootlickers and are always on the side of whatever group happens to be in power.

I wish I could laugh at this but I don't know why I'm a crying wojack under a brain mask.
>have no brain
maybe that's why

Reminder that the other 2 cops with him are just as complicit.

>Tries to run away and falls
>Knocks himself into a coma that will last 5 years
>Judge throws it out of court

Yeah.... nah

In my city when the cops get caught stealing firearms or raping women during late night traffic stops, they get fired.

Then get jobs working for the school district as high school campus cops.

Then get rehired after appealing their verdict. Only takes them 3 to 6 months.

Then the cops drive around drunk and ignore emergency calls.

Under Obama the cops sure got a ton of flak. They also got armored vehicles, grenade launchers, m4 assault rifles, and flak cannons. Essentially they got a ton of bad press, but got authorizationnto brutalize the public. The police stand with antifa and leftist causes. The police are nothing more than communists wishing for an absolute police state. They will turn against Trump, so will the SS.

First thing they do in the er trauma is establish an iv and take blood for labs. You come in for the shits and they hook you up.

You should off yourself for the good of all other humans.