Why aren't people going to malls anymore???

>Why aren't people going to malls anymore???

Oh, I fucking wonder - here's a good example of what happens when malls get taken over by "vibrancy," an increasingly-common thing these days:

>Man in 20s dead after being shot in the head at Sheridan Mall

>A man in his 20s is dead after a daylight shooting inside Sheridan mall... Police are now searching for a suspect described as wearing dark clothing with a hoodie, white sneakers and their face covered. Three other suspects are described as male, black, wearing dark clothing and masks.

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/man-in-20s-dead-after-being-shot-in-the-head-at-sheridan-mall-toronto-paramedics-say-1.4270982

Why isn't the "diversity tax" discussed more as a social concept? It clearly imposes a lot of costs in terms of the chaos, violence, and criminality it seems to generate.

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/man-in-20s-dead-after-being-shot-in-the-head-at-sheridan-mall-toronto-paramedics-say-1.4270982
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's archive that
unvis.it/cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/man-in-20s-dead-after-being-shot-in-the-head-at-sheridan-mall-toronto-paramedics-say-1.4270982

Yeah malls are full of niggers and Muslims
I was in Yorkdale mall last year for the first time in 10 years all I saw was Paki Muslim sand niggers in their turbans and pyjamas and garbage bags
made me sick

This thread every day. Somebody here must have a huge short position on outlet real estate and mall-based retailers to be this persistent.

I like the IDEA of malls. Some malls overseas are pretty nice. But in North America, malls seem prone to "demographic rot" - uncivilized, often antisocial younger men who treat them like gang "turf" - leading to all the resultant problems arising from that.

Yeah, the mall closest to me was decent as a kid it was kinda cheap and shitty but we had zellers a pet shop and Canadian tire there plus McDonald's so it was fun as a kid, now it has nothing just a bunch of niggers loitering.

Bc they're filled with smelly mexicans and fags

Or you know... online retailers.

Hardly anyone uses online
>let me order some shoes
>oh no it's not my size better pay for postage to return it way a few weeks to get a refund and then try again

Online shopping

The problem with Malls is the same problem with anything that doesn't adapt to the market.

Malls could've easily started housing other businesses, breweries, hipster-shit, condo's, business services, etc. But for whatever reason they were dumb and thought this "internet convenience thing" would just be a fad, not realizing that *malls themselves* are a fad. If it wasn't for cheap suburban space due to the National Highway Act, American Malls as we know them never would've existed.

Guess that's why Amazon failed.

Amazon has nothing on it that's worth buying
I've never ordered anything from Amazon, what could I possibly want on it? It's all garbage stuff

it's more like online shopping middle and upper class people --> high concentration of poor and unemployed trash loitering in malls

We had this kind of problem here, but then the mall owners started prohibiting the entrance of "suspect people", which means packs of young mulattos and blacks who dress like rappers. I bet it's the niggers who cause this kind of problem in the US...

>I speak for everyone
Stop acting retarded.

Yea the people that don't matter go to malls so my point is still valid

Okay, what do you order from Amazon? I can't see the purpose of it

Yup...local malls here in NJ have niggers, Muslims, Indians and spics.

Movies, books, graphics cards. You know stuff that I would have to search around for and drive around to find. Makes shit really convenient.

malls are for niggers White People go to department stores the way God intended

Why are you so closed minded towards online retail?

DVD's sure, but books how do you know which one you're getting? You click soft cover or hard cover what if they send the one you don't want? Like some ugly hard cover instead of a vintage one that has a nice design? I go to the local book shop to buy my books because I can see the books and what the cover looks like. Graphics cards are pointless for 99% of people A computer comes with one already built in anyway

Malls in Florida are always packed. They built 6 new malls in the state last year and are now working a new mall to be the biggest mall in America down in Miami.

There's an option for new and used on Amazon you know that right? You'll get a new copy if you order a new copy.

Because it's awful, let's say you want to buy a book like I said how do you know which edition you're getting? On Amazon is hard to find that, better to go in a book shop that specializes in that, what about for neckties? How can you see the country of origin? Usually they don't say it for clothes on Amazon, you can't see the silk how it feels and if the patterns are embroidered or silk screened.
What about shoes? You don't know the fit, same thing with coats, can you order furniture on Amazon? I go to the antique shop and get old nice furniture anyway the modern design is degenerate and is a destruction of European culture and identity

Okay, I looked up a book I want Tom Sawyer, wow only 5 results, all ugly covers the first one is decent but it's $25.
$25 for a book? Stupid who pays that much?

fucking nigs

malls used to be good

Too many niggers for shoppers comfort.

People of the Mall
Mo
>26 year old immigrant from Lebanon (student visa paperwork says 22)
>works at a freestanding stall where the map use to be, selling cellphone covers and Dead Sea beauty products
>never looks up from his own cellphone or makes eye contact with anyone
>will steal your cc if given the chance

Okay I went into a bookshop for a Tom Sawyer book
Wow 0 results
I went home and looked up the book online and bough it there.
You aren't impressing anyone by being """"""old-school""'''' dude. The internet and Amazon are a net positive. Get over it.

Yeah they don't have it, but you're in the book shop that has thousands of books and you can find something else and it won't be overpriced like stuff online often is.
I'm not trying to impress anyone, just online serves no purpose its easier to go into the book shop and be able to look through what you want then have to scroll through a thousand pages of garbage. It takes about an hour to find a book you want online for example compared to 10-15 minutes in the book shop.

shit is overpriced. plastic bracelet? $17. roasted nuts? $6. ice cream cone? $7. small drink? $4. and i get followed by solicitors trying to sell me a chance to win this and other junk. the only good thing about my mall is gamestop and it has a chic fil a inside.

>go to mall
>see little train driving around the mall that kids can ride on
>look at driver
>its a woman with a hijab

what the fuck???

If you go into a bookstore for a specific edition of a book you already have enough details to find the exact copy you're looking for. Use filters if you keep getting weird versions of the book you want.

He once bought a pair of shoes that didn't fit quite right and rage quit online commerce completely.

>First they used planes
>Now they use trains

People of the mall
Xun
>55 year old masseuse from China
>owns a massage chair and rents space outside the now closed small box bookstore
>desperately tries to get your business every time you walk by
>will be replaced by a vibrating chair by Christmas

We've had this thread over and over to the point where I think they're slide threads, but I'll give you the answer.

1 - Niggers. Not every mall has this problem, but a significant amount of malls do, especially around the Midwest and middle states. Niggers from out of town end up making malls turn to shit from thievery, assaults in the parking lots, harassing store clerks, etc. thus causing people who do have money and want to shop, not go there, thus a chain reaction of problems resulting in closure.

2 - Online shopping. Online shopping allows people to not have to leave the house, but also purchase more niche items such as specialty computer parts, cosplay apparel, gothic apparel, dildos, weird furniture pieces, and custom-made items.

3 - Malls have nothing of value anymore. Lots of malls have either basic anchor stores such as Sears that offer items of little value other than a pair of white socks and briefs. Most stores have either a bunch of products for women, but very little essentials or specialty items for men such as electronics beyond basic cell phones like how Radio Shack failed, guns, sporting goods, obscure or tasteful fashion beyond H&M, a theater, arcade, car dealership, grocery store, utilities shop, pharmacy, etc. You're left with pleb shit for Mexicans or stuff for women and maybe young skater teens, most of it being just clothing. A man in his 20's or even 30's may go to a mall and walk out with nothing.

Almost all shootings in Toronto this year have been made by niggers. Niggers litterally ruin whole cities.

It's more expensive online, shipping will add an extra $5 to the price. Sorry I'm not giving these kikes money, I rather go to the local shop owned by Canadians than some foreign Jewish owned online mega shop like Amazon. Besides it's not that you're searching for a specific book it's the experience, you browse the shelves not knowing what you want you just look for something to jump out at you, and one day you see a set of beautiful books that are over a 100 years old, you open one up to get a look and get the smell of old book, you buy the whole set and go home. You don't get an experience like that with online.
Plus online you don't know what you're getting, you don't know where it's made usually like with clothes sometimes it doesn't say where it's made, I refuse to buy clothes made in Italy or Asia and I need to check the label for the fabric composition too. Online makes this difficult because a lot of the time it doesn't give this information

>Try dis lotion! Eeees from Eeeesrael! See? Dead skin!

You must be 12, go ask your mom whether there are things that you would want on amazon.

Most people don't shop for the experience. They shop cause they wanna buy shit. I'm fine with paying 5 dollars in shipping if that means I don't have to waste gas driving to multiple stores and walking around trying to find the right isle.

Your personal opinion is irrelevant. Th argument was that niggers are an insignificant factor in the decline of malls, and that the main culprit is online shopping. Your failure to understand simple causal relationships and differentiate between your own opinion and aggregate trends indicates that your IQ is at the nig average.

Amazon is the garbage bin of online shopping, you can't find anything that's not made in China on there.
Try to search for Irish or English neckties, Scottish sweaters, American shoes, or Canadian suits.
For furnishing? Good luck. All ugly modern IKEA style garbage
Books? Kindle or soft cover or as I like to call them the Jewish version
Maybe for movies it would work but how do you know what you get? You never saw the time you don't know if it's good or not until it's in your house, what if you got sent the DVD and the disk is scratched? Go to the shop and you can hold and feel everything you buy this is just common sense.

90% of people don't drive, you walk maximum 20 minutes to the store unless you live in a small town but even then you're maybe a 10 minute drive maximum from the city centre

It's because we're broke, dumbass

you mean innocent blacks going to school and volunteering with their church, fighting back against the racist cis gendered canadian white male

>Some malls overseas are pretty nice.
This. Such North America-centric threads rarely mention them.

Everything I see at the mall I can find for cheaper prices online. I only go to stores in a mall to return items easier in exchange for others or my money back.

You are retarded, old man. How did you learn about the innernet?

that one is actually kind of sad

There's just no logic behind online shopping unless you know 100% what you're getting, let's say I bought a pair of shoes and I want a pair from the same maker I can go to their website and order it but from Amazon? Amazon is basically the Walmart of internet shops, you go in and there's just garbage, just like Walmart is full of niggers.
There's no point in going to either one there's better alternatives online and especially offline.

The absolute STATE of leafs.

It is. Unfortunately malls can't ban nigs and are forced to put up with monkey shines because of "muh civil rights" and the ACLU. So malls rot with nigger bullshit until they close. Yay 'merca.

People of the Mall
Crystal
>28 year old white woman
>Sears sales associate
>32,000 in student debt and a degree in English lit from a second tier state school
>failed to launch syndrome starting to look apparent
>she is straightening out the sales display next to the mall entrance closest to the Foot Locker. It's the entrance that gets the most traffic
>spends her whole shift daydreaming about that magical night where she was the center of attention, when everyone was buying her drinks and asking her to dance.