Sup Forums votes, 2017!

strawpoll.me/13834462

I am holding this poll till Sunday. I just wanna know what portion of this board seriously believes in "White Genocide."

Vote up!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White genocide is real, and that's a good thing.

This, so much this!

Thread Theme Song:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

>canacuck
>you guy's dont REALLY believe white genocide, right?
Daily reminder since 1776 that Canada is rightful American territory and when the time comes we will take what's ours.

You guys don't REALLY wanna do this again, right?

Why should we be quiet about White Genocide. If we genocided all the fuckin white fuccbois the world would be a better place.

See the muthafuckin frogs god agrees with me. We should be open about white genocide yall.

:^)

llsPt33K
Replying/checking your own post
kys stupid nigger

POC here, Yes it's real... and i fear it maybe too late... my grand kids maybe fucked with the average POC taking over.

>990,000 / 49,500
>=20/1
>bragging about having 20 times more resources as another country

lol You win, man. You win...

o fug. I guess i pulled off my LARP p well still dropped a red pill in the pics tho. kys

No I don't believe in white genocide. Some people are too paranoid.

According to the poll, that's 80% of poll.

It's because you fucking kikes pushed white genocide too hard. You fucking jews don't deserve anything but death.

bump

bump

bumpp

lol I am a poo-in-loo, man.

I don't care what the fuck the voting results are. I vote Conservative.

Also, can you re-up this vote tomorrow? I gotta go to bed.

Save the link and just make threads every now and then.

ok

Whites are being literally genocided right now in Zimbabwe and South Africa.

Also, cultural destruction and demographic displacement are categorized as forms of genocide by the UN. The Chinese "Sinicization" of Tibet is basically the same as what leftists are doing to white countries, filling them with foreigners and intentionally destroying white culture and outlawing/demonizing white unity. By outlawing/demonizing white unity, I mean how affirmative action laws outlaw and punish white nepotism, even the private sector; and white nationalist movements are demonized by the media, and even many legal officials.

o fug bump.

bump

We should be open about black genocide too

the results for this poll are terrifying to say the least. You people are insane. Just literally insane. Get help.

Last bump for the night!

Will post again tomorrow if no one else does!

NICE TRY FBI

bump

>poll on Sup Forums
You are a sad sad tool OP. Voted 6 times, or didn't I vote at all. Go eat a dick either way, or better a bullet.