HAPPENING

Judge orders feds to release details of Clinton email probe after FBI refused request

U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg said court papers describing the grand jury subpoenas the FBI obtained to compel information from Mrs. Clinton’s internet service providers can be made public.
“This order makes public details submitted by the government about the FBI’s efforts to recover then-Secretary Clinton’s unlawfully removed emails. Americans deserve to know the full scope of that investigation,” said COA President John J. Vecchione.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/31/judge-fbi-must-disclose-hillary-clinton-email-prob/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/31/comey-prepared-announcement-closing-hillary-clinto/
youtube.com/watch?v=jXg-8k9DZmo
youtube.com/watch?v=buv8Dt0VkhY
youtube.com/watch?v=YrCKHykfENI
youtube.com/watch?v=ykZDh-mKyUY
youtube.com/watch?v=-XuRqqjbatw
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/08/31/japanese-deputy-pm-apologizes-saying-hitler-no-good-motive-right/
youtube.com/watch?v=-cXMnZ2vrx8
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/31/judge-fbi-must-disclose-hillary-clinton-email-prob/
youtube.com/watch?v=p8IVONhSEY0
rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Some_Girls_Are_Born_To_Lead/1
youtube.com/watch?v=0sV0JKVz2yA
youtube.com/watch?v=ET1-6Bef9xU
youtube.com/watch?v=8CQeF0XwqHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You didn't listen, FBI.

These district attorneys are real double-edged swords, eh?

Nice
FBI bros, we're counting on you guys to start arresting these corrupt people.
Bump for debbie wasserman in cuffs before 2018

FUUUUHCK YES

This is pretty interesting too

>Two Republican senators say they’ve reviewed evidence that indicates former FBI Director James B. Comey began drafting a statement to announce the closure of the bureau’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server months before key witnesses, including the former Democratic presidential candidate, were interviewed.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/31/comey-prepared-announcement-closing-hillary-clinto/

maybe Comey was getting a cut from the Advertising pool like McCain

A part of me wants to see the Dem day of the rope happen October 2018 for max influence on the midterms, but another part of me (the part with the happenings fix) wants to see them all decapitated in a public square tomorrow. It's tough, man.

WTF I love Semites now

>Boasberg

fuck you, dont derail

noice, but sasly the emails are already gone and replaced
whatever shit they get, it's been tampered with, I bet

bump

We know that from months.

What i want it's a media chimpout, like the one that happened when Trump jr banged a russian hooker.

>U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg said court papers describing the grand jury subpoenas the FBI obtained to compel information from Mrs. Clinton’s internet service providers can be made public.

>In doing so, he overruled objections by the Trump administration that had insisted making the information public would violate grand jury secrecy rules.

>Trump administration that had insisted making the information public would violate grand jury secrecy rules.
What did they mean by this?

>Berg
I want it but now I fear it.

i'd say they've been sifted through, thers so many that if a few hundred are missing noone will be the wiser and they'll probably leave some low tier incriminating shit to keep the media and hillary lynch mob semi-satisfied while the real shit will be missing

Someone send this judge the local suicide hotline. He clearly needs to seek help.

They can't release all of them anyway. All the classified shit has to be stripped out, so the juiciest bits will never be public.

This 100%

>oy vey, if we make it public it'll violate grand jury, she'll never get a free trial! she'll go free by being guilty!
>hands rub

i was thinking the best bet at getting them is if wikileaks has them, they seem to have a hardon for fucking hillary due to bengazi
wish they werent such a cock tease and just released what they had rather than just trickling shit out so slow that most people will forget that hillary even ran for office by the time shits released

That the deep state still have their tentacles in the White House.

the swamp is multi levelled

>tfw you may yet get to see public hangings in your lifetime

from kikepedia:
>Boasberg received an Bachelor of Arts from Yale University in 1985, where he was a member of Skull and Bones...

fucking kikes.

Enh. Trickling shit has perks, too. People might have gotten bored MTurking through 10 Million documents if they were dumped all at once. This keeps the free labor constantly engaged.

BERG????

yeah i get that too, maybe if they released a rough itinerary of what they have and release based on what people are interested in
that may lead to harder efforts to prosecute people in wikileaks though
i dunno

Thank you God! No matter what happens, no matter who tries to stop the process, the process will end gloriously.

WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP

>In doing so, he overruled objections by the Trump administration that had insisted making the information public would violate grand jury secrecy rules.

WTF IS THIS SHIT

Or maybe if Assange wasn't dead he'd just drop the bombs he claimed he had just before the spooks got him.

Obama holdovers are technically "Trump administration" now.

The "Trump Administration" is a swamp full of traitors and Obama appointees. He has almost no allies. Comey was part of the "Trump Administration" too. It's a meaningless statement.

These.
Central Intelligence Agency. CIA.

good point, almost broke my neck on the double take lol

DOESN'T MATTER!!

COMEY MEMOS FINALLY RELEASED IN FULL!!

DRUMPH IS GOING DOOOWWWWNN!!!!!!11!!!1

feds BTFO
and this just after it was found out that Comey had typed up his excuse for HRC 3 months before the investigation even concluded.
How will they ever recover?

lel a good read

Because you know, our republican controlled senate, house, and presidency is so fucking effective right now. Am I right goyim?
They all need to be taken in the streets and shot.
Heres to antifa actually doing something useful.

Trump could literally stand in front of a crowd of 20000 people screaming at the top of their lungs
>lock her up
and not do anything. WONT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE IT IN FRONT OF THEM.
>Man if I just stand here and say nothing, maybe theyll forget i lied to them
you faggots still believe hes on your side.
You people are fucking retarded beyond levels words cannot describe. KYS

You do know that talking about a criminal investigation, especially one you're involved in, can ruin the entire case.... right?

Grab your beers lads

The House of Representatives is effective, it's not just about getting a majority, it's about getting a margin that can reliably pass legislation. Quite simply, 100 republicans will be more likely to pass Trump's agenda than 100 democrats. As much of a faggot as Paul Ryan is, the House can get through legislation like nobody's business. If the Senate had that margin, we'd be gold.
>inb4 muh incompetence

>as long as i keep telling myself this lie, I can accept all the bullshit they feed me
yawn* almost been a year now m8. By your standards, after how much time has passed do I become correct?

Sorry Judge, all that data was wiped out by a janitor knocking a cup of Starbucks over on a server. Crazy, we know. Negative, Your Honor, there are no backups. Yeah, it's nuts, and wre are pretty incompetent.

This is not a good year for the FBI.
First a jury refuses to indict the good bois that dindu nuffin at the bundy ranch now this.

FBI BTFO

He was basically placed on the board of HSBC Bank and then he and Loretta Lynch took the billions of dollars in penalties that the bank should have paid for knowingly processing drug money laundering etc and gave them a small fine.

If incriminating shit is released to the public, it can't be produced as evidence in a trial, right?

Only plausible explanation I can come up with. Everyone thinks they're helping by getting this shit out there to the public, but essentially they're assfucking any possible secret investigation into Hillary (Mueller)

Oops! It looks like we accidentally destroyed those files.

>Trusting this evil government to investigate itself

Fuck off newfag

I've thought this too. If Trump was waiting for the kill shot to strike at the most strategic time.

They got like one shot to take down the swamp, gotta play the game perfectly. 6D chess, so to speak.

good

What a cogent, well thought out response. Thanks for enlightening all the users that stumble upon your post. You fucking faggot.

thanks

cheer up dickhead

youtube.com/watch?v=jXg-8k9DZmo

>cheer up dickhead
That's better.

never heard that before, wow.
can i have a source?

so homosexual, I can't even

youtube.com/watch?v=buv8Dt0VkhY

dam dis getting slid yo

>(((Boasberg)))

>tfw with jews you lose
feels bad man

You didnt meme this right. Kek does not approve

good
found the literal faggot

100% buttlord youtube.com/watch?v=YrCKHykfENI

oh hey dubbbbs uh truuuuth how nice of you to show up and school newfaggots

nice numerals nationalist nate

It's happening.

>cogent
wow user ur so smart, can i suck your dick?

don't we have the best numerals, folks?

youtube.com/watch?v=ykZDh-mKyUY

capcha: milk blvdf

>333
i'd say. kek says i should follow you to the starfire. pls no butt stuff

I want to see more young hillary hentai.

Comey was the idiot who, as a lower level prosecutor, went after Martha Stewart on completely spurious charges.

I don't understand. The truth is that the only question is: did you check your nsa database?

Are they actually gonna go down this whole charade narrative just to hear 10 excuses that are desperately trying to deny that they could have just asked the nsa?

This feels like the whole "Apple, why you no unlock phone so we can do stuff!?"

he's here

‘In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’"

youtube.com/watch?v=-XuRqqjbatw

YES!
off-topic but breitbart is being raided by hasbara right now on this article:
>breitbart.com/national-security/2017/08/31/japanese-deputy-pm-apologizes-saying-hitler-no-good-motive-right/
top comment and replies are red-pilling breitbart readers on hitler, jewish soap and other stuff and a lot of jews are absolutely losing their mind about it.
they need support and if you're too lazy to help out, reading the comment section is enjoyable by itself
>off-topic over

praise him

youtube.com/watch?v=-cXMnZ2vrx8

Big if true

chaos has no virtue or path
just is

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/31/judge-fbi-must-disclose-hillary-clinton-email-prob/
-hyperventilates-

all the hill loli shit was a tactic to get support for hillary from us (not by anyone in particular just regular anons imo), if the oldfags were still here it would've worked
theres a fair bit of it, i got a feeling it come from end but i dunno, i stick to 4 and 8 mostly

off topic but does anyone know what's up with next?

you keep you're butt to you'reself frind user

wtf page 5 already?

rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Some_Girls_Are_Born_To_Lead/1

back to page 1!

fug

youtube.com/watch?v=0sV0JKVz2yA

4 again?!!?

It was a joke, don't read too much into it. The last thing I need is a party van in front of my door.

ooh 4

youtube.com/watch?v=ET1-6Bef9xU

youtube.com/watch?v=8CQeF0XwqHM

Oy Vey! It really is

slidings bampu

It's almost like the Datto server backup that does brick level email backup, hosted spam filtering with archiving and litigation hold feature in Exchange 2010 never existed... strange

not bad

yeah, bricks