WE ONLY KILL BLACK PEOPLE

bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-41118415/us-police-dashcam-we-only-kill-black-people

Wow... some of you shitbirds are starting to get uppity and not even hide it anymore.

wtf i love cops now

The police are the enemy of freedom.

not all cops are bastards it seems

Niggers commit most crime, its no surprise really.

It's funny how they conveniently cut out the first part of the video where the belligerent in the backseat screamed at the cop for killing black people.

Just telling lefties what they already believe

>be a urologist
>try to break the tension by making a joke
>'Yeah, sometimes this job pisses me off'
Unprofessional!

Interesting, britbong police works completely different

>driver is flustered and isn't seeming to calm down
>crack a joke to catch the driver off guard and ease the tension

OH NOOOOOO

this

all niggers must hang

>niggers get progressively more uppity and violent
>police need to increase their gear to properly defend themselves and enforce order
>"POLICE STATE OUR FREEDOMS ARE GONE HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED BASH THE FASH!!!"

Niggers were always shit. Only difference is now they've been let off the leash by kikes.

The inability to perceive the sarcasm behind the delivery of that statement is incredible.

The mocking tone betrays the low form of wit inherent in a sarcky response. Furthermore, it is in response to the driver's irrational fear of death by cop by her self admitted viewing of "too many" videos of that type.

The cop is expressing how dumb she must be to genuinely believe those anti cop agitprop, so much so he mocks her because if she believes thise vids are a true representation then she has nohing to feat cos according to those vids only blacks get killed by cops.

Cant believe the low levels the beeb have gotten to

I've killed two niggers in my life. One was a coke addict at a club I went to, strangled him in the bathroom in 1980. The second nigger I killed was during a hike in the woods, we were alone and I beat his brains in with a rock, dumped him over a cliff into a water fall.

I've done my part. Too old to do that now days but If I were 20 years younger Id get a lot done to purify this nation.

>I've killed two niggers in my life

And then you woke up, yeah?

you know only sociopaths become cops right? why would you sign up for a job where 98% of the population hates you.
Spoiler: its for the power to harass the weaker peoples

>inb4 Sup Forums autist track down the nigger you killed in 1980 and in the woods

>use a psychological tactic to get a histerical woman who probably shouldn't have been driving in the first place to comply with instructions
>leftshits chimp out

what are self-deprecating jokes for $500 Alex

Seriously? Painting him as a racist is libel if what you say is true, right?

Are there any other liberals here that don't have bleeding heart for coloreds? I just am kinda baffled how every corner I peer into I see liberals doing nothing but shilling multiculturalism and apologizing for thuggery. I feel that I have no representation as a white leftist who wants what's best for ME and MY people.

>Niggers and degenerates with military training run around with automatic weapons and body armour
>Cops get issued military tier protective gear, weaponary and equipment to better do their jobs

>Huuuurr muh Police state

Shutup dickhead. Policing is a military role, deal with it.

WOW you are right we should have spent that money on building the wall keeping criminals out so we wouldn't need to increase their gear

You niggers are useless. Where's the full video?

Bongoloid police doesn't carry guns on regular basis outside of sensitive installations like nuclear power plants, airports or political leadership targets like parliament.

I'm guessing you either never lived in a real bad neighborhood, or you was the cause of the neighborhood being bad.

My step dad was telling me has this black man ran away with his two daughters & 15 years (literally) later they found the car with the bodies inside when they were building a bridge. No one went looking for them. No one cared. They were on the news but they thought he ran away to another state. Still, no one cared. Just rethinking it makes me horny.

*How + sorry for the grammar mobile sucks

A kid who is Republican has no heart. An adult who is Democrat has no brain.

Holy shit LMAO be safe man

Obviously he was playing into the dumb woman's delusions of cops are going to murder you at the drop of a hat. People are too autistic and drowned in propaganda these days to know reality, cops regularly have to deal with delusional people, this is no different.

You fucking retard, those are cops all with different purpose. Riot police dress different than regular police.

The funny thing is that there is still a possibility of it being true, but it's so old that the FBI would not give a single fuck. They don't even give a fuck about prostitutes and strippers disappearing until a dozen show up on creek beds disassembled in the same fashion. Homicide investigation is a joke even despite technological advances.

Fingerprints need priors and history, blood will need blood to match, most don't even give a fuck, and now unsolved murders are continuing their climb. You only get caught by killing family, friends, or associates and by extension rivals when it comes to gangs (but they post their fucking scraped murder weapons on facebook). Even eye witness testimonials can be thrown out simply from a Jewish lawyer asking the witness what percentage they are sure. Anything less than 100% is doubt, any percentage stated is a certain percentage of free citizens that could be imprisoned.

I want this to be true.

You killed brain cells, and nothing else.

He did absolutely nothing wrong. He was mocking the idiot for falling for Jewish lies.

you best be lying you goddamn white piece of shit. fuck i hate white animals so much. you all need to be fucking erased.

No, Jews are. It's Jews that have worked tirelessly to erode white rights and freedom in this country. Just as they do in Europe and Canada and so on.

>dark spic killing a lighter spic

>Cops only kill black people

If only it were true the world would be a much better place. Hell, if the cops even killed black people at the same higher percentage that they kill white people per capita the world would still be a better place.

>muh feelings the post

i guess if you have no factual basis for your belief system tired cliches have to suffice

The police are the only protection left against white genocide.

Anyone have the full video of the confrontation?

>But you're not black. Remember? We only kill black people.

His language implies he was responding to a comment they had already made about police killing black people, so when they decided to be sarcastic and uncooperative, he responded with sarcasm.

Source?

to me, to you.

>leaf
hue

you don't even know what I'm talking about, do you?

If it were the 60s you'd be taken for a ride and beaten until you confessed to whatever, or told to fuck off back to your crime riddled cockroach shack. That's why they're called the good old days.

nice baaaaait... can't even be obviously sarcastic with people anymore without them flipping out and looking for GIBS ME DAT!

Have you actually thought he is telling a fucking joke? How about not taking everything so fucking literally you fucking retards.

Negative, maybe you should be a little more articulate instead of trying to add another vague line to a Quebec play.

He can't handle a leftist caring about his own race.

I'm pretty sure he was making fun of her bc she was a liberal but ok

as if they could even use them

>joking about killing black people to reassure a scared white person
America in a nutshell.

>tfw you have a gear fetish and the militarization of police totally turns you on
feels good but actually is not

Moshe, make some anti-cop threads. Some pig made an insensitive remark, and it's time to spread the schmutz.

Yeah it's pretty obvious it's just a cop sick of being blamed for having to deal with Liberal scrutiny for doing his job.

british police love bbc