Is it even humanly possible to live on $29/week in USA?

is it even humanly possible to live on $29/week in USA?

my rent is $244 a week so no

Why are poor niggers so fat then? Does McDonald's accept food stamps?

Families on SNAP do not get 29 dollars per week. They get 29 dollars per person per week.

This shit never ends.

Why did she buy all those veggies instead of high calorie food? The beans, rics and tortillas was a good start

No, but buying 7 limes isn't the way to try.

>(((Paltrow)))
maybe if she didn't buy 7 limes.

Rice and beans you stupid bitch

$29/wk for just food? It's not glamorous, but yeah.

And that's just for food. And considering how cheap bulk food is that's more than enough

thats like 3 mcchickens a day. So id assume bulk rice and potatoes and butter is a lot less

Actually, most fast food places in California accept food stamps, yeah. I'm not sure about McDonalds specifically, but a lot of the other ones.

this woman is one of the biggest airheads to cross the land probably literally. shes quite fucking stupid

If it was only $29 of food then yes (I live in lower NY). Obviously not if that's all you have for rent and other bills.

>limes
>an avocado
>pre-made tortillas
>packaged peas

Holy shit nigger what the fuck. Rice, beans, leafy greens. This shit isn't hard.

Also, poor people are by far the most obese group of people in America. Niggers that are supposedly so broke that the government has to pay for all of their food, housing, education, and healthcare are routinely over 300 pounds and STILL have money for dope.

In terms of food, probably. Just eat nothing but potatoes or rice or whatever is the cheapest and most filling. But in general? Definitely not. Rent*, bills, gas*, other shit...

Unless you're homeless and don't have to pay any bills or care about anything aside from food and finding shelter...

If you're talking food, 25 per week is my max as i do a lot of pickling and fermenting thus veggies last a super long time and the rest is fats and fruits

Receipt for proof or gtfo. Seen a lot of this petty shit going around on jewbook lately.

I've always wondered if this was supposed to be BuzzFeed-esque clickbait where she clearly buys expensive things like limes and fucking bok choy, or if she's just so out of touch with a regular American's lifestyle that she doesn't know that things like rice and dry beans cost next to nothing or has never shopped for herself.

goddamnit, I lost my kid rock 7 limes pic like 2 years ago...

also, yes. homemade bread is almost an entire days calories and most of the required protein for ~$0.50

SUPPLEMENTAL
Nutritional
Assistance
Program

Yes, you can live off of 29$ worth of food. That bitch is fucking retarded though for about 50 reasons. First of all, she sucks at shopping on a budget. Second of all, food stamps are adjusted with income to allow about 200$/per person a month in food expenses, which equals about 50$ a week, a very livable amount of food. The 29$ 'food stamp challenge' is the average amount given, because their income is adjusted for them to have another 21$ of their own money on top of food stamps.

STOKE THE FURNACES

20 dollars worth of noodles and a bottle of vitimans plenty of water, there you go poor fag

it's far higher than this on average and it scales on just how niggerish you are in terms of bringing lots of kids into the world when you can't even support yourself (this is what muds do in their own countries, which is why they are shit)

>buy 18 eggs for 2.50 and eat 2-3 for breakfast
>buy cheap-ass 12 pack of chicken or porkchops for 10 dollars and eat 2 a day
>get a jug of milk if you want for 3 bucks and stretch it out over the week
>spend the other half on rice, beans, celery and potatoes
>apples are cheap in the fall, bananas are cheap the rest of the year

I worked my way through college and my grandmother, who was on social security, would send me $35 dollars a week for groceries.

I struggled but was able to eat just fine. It's amazing how many combinations you can come up with if you have only bratwurst, a sack of potatos, a sack of onions, a dozen eggs, a block of cheese, and a bag of baking flour, and a couple of other things...

I was like Bubba in Forrest Gump with potatos. Scalloped potatoes, boiled potatos, fried potatos, potatos au gratin, mashed potatoes, broiled potatos, potato soup..etc etc...

With flour, eggs and water I would make southern style biscuits for bread. And I ate a TON of bratwurst...

It was tough sometimes but I made it work.

Well, that's quite retarded. Gubmint should force food stamp users to buy only at local stores and a specific selection of products.

What's the "S" in "SNAP" stand for?

You ever go to the grocery store and see those glass milk bottles? Supposedly you can return them for anywhere from $1.50 to $2 a bottle (depending on where you live). Since the small bottles usually cost like $2.50, a fair amount of SNAP beneficiaries buy out those milk bottles, dump the milk out in the parking lot, then cash them in for free money to be used however they want.

It's a pretty popular practice with college kids, our stores are almost always completely out of those small milk bottles (which sucks because I actually reuse those bottles).

because nutrition is a vital aspect of staying healthy you fucking child

HUD, snap, SSI, free smartphone and usage, benefits stack per kid, TANF, medicaid, veteran's pension/suvivors pension, state utility subsidies, head-start.....

Taxation is theft.
There is ZERO justification to have SNAP at all.
Burn the welfare safety net, America is not a country where we look out for each other. And it's only minorities or liberals that use SNAP anyways. Earn your own way through life or perish.
Don't like it? Tough shit. Your suffering is not my problem.

Doesn't USA grow a lot of that shit and is able to import the rest cheap from south America and Mexico?

Here's how I'd stretch €30 in Euroland.
>7.5kg potatoes €5
>bacon offcuts 3kg €6
>chicken thighs 3kg €5
>beef mince 20% fat 2kg €6
>1 kg onions €1
>2kg frozen veg mix €2
>milk 6l €4
>frozen spinach 1kg €1

This Gwyneth chick is a fucking retard that thinks all people should eat gourmet faggot organic shit.

Depends. Once your big bills (rent/mortgage, utilities, insurances, food) are done, all you really need to worry about is gas and luxuries. You don't need luxuries, so that takes it to just gas. My truck chugs the shit and I can go a week on $20-25 worth, so $29 is just playing it safe at that point.

Plus there's rice if you want an extremely cheap and versatile side dish in place of bread, which can get expensive. Also always keep an eye out for special bargain sales. You can get very nice meat at amazing prices if you stake advantage of those sales.

For cheap meat options though, yeah, buying a bag of flash-frozen chicken breasts or pork chops at costco is probably the best way to go. Will probably last you a month.

>7.5kg potatoes €5
>bacon offcuts 3kg €6
>chicken thighs 3kg €5
>beef mince 20% fat 2kg €6
>1 kg onions €1
>2kg frozen veg mix €2
>milk 6l €4
>frozen spinach 1kg €1

This is LITERALLY how I lived through college. I paid my own tuition and my grandmother would send me about $35 dollars a week for groceries.

Not only that, but that's just the average amount per person, which is adjusted to be supplemented with personal income. Food stamps are designed so that you have about 50$ per person worth of food every week. If you are 200$+/mo below the poverty line, you receive the full 200$ a month, which is what happens if you are unemployed or underemployed with a shitload of kids. The 'living off 29$ a week' is a lie, the real number is 50$.

Of course these rich Hollywood libcucks have no understanding of this, to them poor people are just a novelty you feel sorry for, like a limping stray dog. They are so out of touch with reality it's absurd.

As somebody who is dieting and having an incredibly hard time eating shit that is low in calories, 29 dollars a week can give you enough calories to not only keep you alive, but make you fat.

Hungry people in america have no excuse being hungry.

You can easily survive on one hour of minimal wage a day, and getting a job for minimal wage is cake. . . literally.

If you don't have money, don't have fucking kids.

S E V E N
L I M E S

Well thats cheap as fug. Minced beef is like 10 euros per kg over here. You potato niggers have it easy.

Some stores here also do that but you can only exchange the empty bottle for the same product, with a discount.
You just walk in with the bottle and exchange it, no questions asked? I'd think the store clerk would at least ask for a receipt.

The only people who starve in America are bulimics and hunger strikers. It's pretty much impossible to go hungry with how cheap and abundant food is. Our homeless people are more in danger of dying from exposure than hunger because getting food is as easy as panhandling for a few hours and then talking into a 7/11.

Definitely, I lived off $120/mo at one point in my life.
>Could easily get a large sack each of rice, beans, and potatoes for ~$15, probably significantly less.
>Provides the carb, protein and fat intake you need.
>Supplement with a few greens you grow in your garden or forage for (wild onions are fucking everywhere, mushrooms are trickier but doable once you learn the local flora, many flowers are edible, etc) to get essential vitamins.
>Get a cheapass/loaned/crafted fishing rod and a $10 fishing license if you have a local freshwater body and catch some fish for some near-free meat.
>Use the rest of the $14 for fresh fruits and veggies, ideally at a place like Aldi's that sells them dirt cheap. Or if you're lazy just buy mutlivitamins to get your vitamin fix.

There, that's what I was doing when I had to live off $120 a month in food. Along with liberal use of coupons. I also hunted when it was deer season, had a freezer full of venison for half the year. Also hunted for rabbits, squirrels, ducks and turkeys when I could. Fished during the spring and summer. Picked mushrooms after heavy rains, foraged for wild berries, nuts, flowers, greens and onions. Nature's an all-you-can-eat buffet if you know where to look and what to avoid. Assuming you're not some city slicker, if you are then enjoy the government cheese.

most niggers sell the food stamps

Eggs, beans, rice, hamburger, tuna, oatmeal, buying seasonal and canned fruit/veggies.

My personal favorite is baking my own bread. Very simple and fresh bread is delicious. You can have eggs and toast, sandwiches, or just eat the entire damn loaf in a sitting. Easy enough to make two loaves for the week.

Don't be poor

True story. I watched some white trash do it. Asked my friend who checked her out. Basically bought the milk with benefits to empty out the bottles to return them to buy cigarettes

>Imblying blacks can do any of that

>7 fucking limes

Really? When I was on EBT I got $200 a month just for myself.

Exactly. $29/week goes a long way to help providing the important basics.

Not in a 'traditional' sense. Homeless people do it all the time. And there is a fine line between homelessness and those that choose to live the vagabond / hobo lifestyle. Hiking, sleeping in a tent and carrying all your possessions on your back might allow you to do it. I do it for fun a few weeks a year and just call it camping, but it's no real solution for day to day living except for a few folks that are SUPER eccentric.

SEVEN. LIMES.
>mommy mommy whats for dinner?
>EAT YOUR LIME!!!!

>beans don't have nutrition

>$29 week
hahaha what the fuck? I'm a single male and I scanned the system to get $198 a month in rent

>tfw white
>don't pay taxes
>leech welfare

F U C K T H E S Y S T E M
U
C
K

T
H
E

S
Y
S
T
E
M

everyone always rips in that part and I dont know if they do it because you dont need 7 limes or because they think 7 limes is expensive. In my supermarket you can get 9-13 limes a dollar depending on the month. The worst I've ever seen is 6 limes a dollar.

We grow our own grass fed organic beef. Some of the best on earth. So good that Kerrygold butter is exported worldwide to be sold at hippie food shops @ 500% mark up.

Having good quality food keeps the body clean so you can get away with drinking more.

Exactly, people that don't know how to budget, eat takeaway and smoke while on welfare deserve to starve. Fuck the leeches.

Sometimes I wouldn't even have 30€ p/w so I'd eat 20 cent noodles and 50 cent peanuts just to hit my macros.

Entitled ass man babies. Let em starve.

What kind of dumb fuck uses their $29 to buy literal fucking grass?

jews want to kill you

>We grow our own grass fed organic beef.
>grow
Like it sprouts out of the ground?

Here

Budget: $29

>Bread
.99 cents
>eggs
.99 cents
>oats (30 servings)
$2.48
>2lbs Chicken Breast
$9
>Rice (5lbs)
$2.32
>Beans (4 lbs)
$3.69
>Bananas (3 lbs, ~7 bananas)
$1.44
>Bacon (1 lb)
~$4
>Whole Milk (1 gal)

Budget Remaining:$4.43

I've been sitting here for a good 5 minutes trying to understand what possessed her when she decided to buy 7 (seven!) limes.

gotta give taste to those tortillas since you got jack shit to put on them

>7 limes
>$5 worth of cilantro
Also food stamps are meant to act as supplements, not replacements for food budgets. An extra $29 on top of whatever you can afford for groceries goes a long way.

It is but you don't buy kale and daikon and limes and shit with it.
Buy eggs, potatoes, bread, milk, beans, rice, etc....

Ramen is $2 for a 12 pack.

I just googled "bulk rice usa". Clicked first link. You can buy a massive 50lbs bag of wholegrain white rice for $15.
That alone could literally keep a full grown chink alive for a year.

It's meant to help, not be the only source of food so you can use other income on cigarettes, alcohol, and other stupid shit poor fucks love waiting their money on.
Also, Paltrow is a dumb cunt. Obligatory.

Go back to plebbit with the rest of your brain-cucked faggots if that's all you could extrapolate from my post.

Grow. Raise. Rear. Same thing you dirty mestizo mutt. If you were an English speaker from birth you'd know that, Pablo.

Yes you can, it's called shopping for deals. I can't believe that that was all she was able to get for 29$ She clearly has never hear of casserole or a slow cooker.

Nice

You should be able to get the beans, oats and chicken even cheaper.

1kg (2lbs+) is €5 here. Imported from Poland by lidl.

Don't you guys have lidl now? Do people shop there much?

never heard of lidl

I was going by Walmart store brand prices. Even so, you can find chicken breast for like $8 or even less on sale.

theres one opening up close by to where I live I expect it to be like Aldi

>full grown chink

lmao so only 5'10"?

>go back to plebbit
>does double spacing
Who's the faggot now?
Also, if you were a native English speaker, you'd know words have different connotations.
Faggot

That amount of food is only enough for a week if you are an ethiopian

Maybe if our school lunch hours were actually classes that taught healthy and inexpensive habits it would be.
Unfortunately most kids have bad habits due to being poor or having lazy parents and will grow up to think drinking a litre of soda a day is normal or some shit.
Of course if lunch ever became a class you'd have idiots screaming the evil government is trying to brainwash your kid into eating cuck food like vegetables

>not preferring sausage as your meat consumption

This is standard nomenclature. People say it here too.

Or potatoes

ive done that before during college
spaghetti and sauce with some cheese, and some green beans for a few months

Why would you need to live on $29 a week in America? You can make 8x that just flipping burgers. Fake premise. Downvoted.

Wagecück here.

I buy five major food items at the grocery store:
>olive oil
>rice
>spinach
>eggs
>bananas

Unless you're buying expensive olive oil, all of it comes out to around $15. I also make sure to buy onions and decent cheese (like feta). Eating nothing but rice and spinach omelettes for a week isn't too bad.

yes very easily, you just don't by garbage.

Do you know how easy it is to get a labor job?

>What kind of dumb fuck
Central American dumb fucks.

>Shopping at whole foods and buying organic which triples the price

hahahahhaa. I lived on $10 a week for food in college because I wanted to hoard my wealth to invest. Bought in bulk: beans, frozen vegetables, rice, and tortillas, and a bundle of bananas.

Also it's $29 per person (and that's a low end, when I worked at a gas station the average was around $40-50 a week it seemed).

Yea and you're going to need some protein and carbs eventually in order to stay healthy.

Also sometimes I buy couscous instead of rice. Nothing beats a plate of couscous with friend onions and spices. But really, it's not terribly expensive at all.

Lidl/Aldi both the same thing.
Heard you got them in the states like a month back.
Any panic buying or predawn queues? We had those at first when they had 700ml vodka for 8€.

>foraging for food

yeah we have them, though I never use it

the only queues near me are those gasoline queues

That was a Freudian slip and it exposed the fag that you are Pablo.

Takes a plebbitfag to spot plebbit spacing.

Now begone whence you come from peon.

>americans have to live like hunter gathers to survive
>1st world country

I wish we had US gas prices here.

It works.

When I lived in the French countryside everyone just picked the fruits off their neighbors' trees. Since the entire area was rural, people with backyards would always grow mirabelles, cherries, apricots, blueberries, apples, and so on, and they allowed everyone to help themselves (since they weren't exactly selling those fruits to the market).

Yes. I have a friend (a woman) who lives out of a van (all paid for) and she dumpster dives and finds all kinds of fresh food (most of which isn't expired) to eat in back of grocery stores & restaurants. She only pays like $100 for gas each month. It's amazing how much stores throw away when it could be discounted to $1 or less and given to homeless shelters.

all these fucking vegetables this dumb bitch bought.
you can buy a can of beans for $1-2 and will feed you much more than all that shit.

Don't want to/cant cook? you can buy some fucking instant noodles for $1. $1 3 times a day 7 days a week is fucking $21. You can splurge on some fucking tomatoes or some stupid ass candy bar or whatever you want with the extra money.

Hey all welfare nigger here I get $197 a month not 29 bucks a week.
Just saying.