White (((pride)))

The ideology of white supremacy is indicative of an individual's insecurity. White supremacists in other words are the biggest snowflakes possible. Also no one plays the (((victim))) card harder than white supremacists and the (((Jews))) they love to hate. If one really listens to all the arguments promoting white supremacy they will inevitably fall into one or more of these categories: insecurity, victimhood, false sense of pride.

Tldr: the alt-right ARE Jews

Prove me wrong

To stop things like OP's pic related please vote against (((them)))

That's obvious you fucking retard. Do some research.

>being proud of your heritage makes you insecure
Nice double think faggot.

sage

White people just want to be left alone in their home countries.

Stop flooding Europe and white countries and you will hear zero complaints.

He's not saying that. He's saying white nationalist movements OR ANY OTHER MOVEMENT BASED ON IDENTITY POLITICS IS A JEWISH FUCKING PSY OP.

This

Says the asshole using a flag created in order to foster identity politics among British colonies in North America.

This too

get the fuck out of here CIA nigger. nobody has time for your psy ops anymore. You retards can't even pull off false flags properly anymore.

Aw, what's the matter? You don't like it when I reduce the concept of identity politics to meaninglessness like you do? Isn't that precious.

What are you talking about? I have a fucking flag on because im behind 7 proxies and don't wanna be called whatever flag it says because I'm American you fucking insufferable imbecile.

>What are you talking about?
You're not very smart either. Such a shame. Alright well you have fun in your shitty thread I'm bored.

>that pic
UMA

oy vey

>Level 1 enemy in diablo

>The ideology of white supremacy is indicative of an individual's insecurity.
This if Freudian psych Jewish bullshit.
It doesn't need to be any more complicated then whites wanting to live around only other whites, because it will be better for them socially, financially, and in every conceivable metric.
And you know it's true.

Enjoy being a pawn in the great game, fag

The ideology of jew supremacy is indicative of an individual's insecurity. jew supremacists in other words are the biggest snowflakes possible. Also no one plays the (((victim))) card harder than jew supremacists and the (((moloc worshipers))) they love to hate. If one really listens to all the arguments promoting jew supremacy they will inevitably fall into one or more of these categories: insecurity, victimhood, false sense of pride.

Prove me wrong

Pro Tip: Sage and Hide

Actually, the idea of idividuallism is what got is here in the first place. Taking away women from the family unit they belong too and giving them an identity they can pander to. Telling niggers they deserve more to separate them from any chance to improve. Taking away the modern Western man from his brothers to make him feel special, when you just end up feeling empty. Human is social, stick with your family, kill those who aren't family and protect those who are. That is the law of nature. Read more.

That's a lot of pubes right there. IDK about you, but I prefer to keep mine high and tight.