>Organic peroxides caught fire
>Two explosions have already occured
>More are expected in the coming days
>Additional chemicals are leaking into the water

Addicks Reservoir Levels Monitoring
>Harris County
harriscountyfws.org/GageDetail/Index/2110
>USGS
waterdata.usgs.gov/nwis/uv?cb_all_=on&cb_00054=on&cb_62615=on&cb_62615=on&format=gif_stats&site_no=08073000&period=&begin_date=2017-08-21&end_date=2017-08-29

>Real Time Info on Rain and Water Levels
harriscountyfws.org/
>NOAA flood gauges
water.weather.gov/ahps/
>National Weather Service Houston:
weather.gov/hgx/
>Storm Visualization:
windy.com/
>Houston Transtar - road cameras:
traffic.houstontranstar.org/layers/#

Local MSM Streams
>KHOU 11 Live Stream – Alternate Studio Up
youtube.com/watch?v=9MsaR5ckkmc
>Houston Flooding - Fox 26 Local News Live
youtube.com/watch?v=eo2T8ZljEBY
>KFDM Southeast Texas Channel 6 Live
kfdm.com/live

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yezfTeE7r_o[Open]
youtu.be/JYUT25Uqs0k
coolingtowerproducts.com/blog/how-cooling-towers-work-diagram-pictures-2015.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=WYMjswnUlf4
usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2017-08-30/venezuela-to-donate-5-million-harvey-aid-despite-cash-crunch
youtube.com/channel/UCEgbGo59fQO0EDZ22PDvDBw/live
youtube.com/watch?v=E12D6T06uF8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388660/Mississippi-River-flooding-Residents-build-homemade-dams-saves-houses.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hBViySfFQe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any happenings?

praise be to kek for he delivers us madness

irma hits Tallahassee

chekem

a hurricane within the year turns mexico into quicksand

is it over?
no morre flooding?
alast i heard the orange dam went

now what?

irma hits jacksonville

checkem

a hurricane within the year turns all of south america into a literal hellscape

fail

irma hits new jork
checkem

Irma turns around and hits Africa if TRlPS.

god is punishing us for trump

literally imposible
btw all major cities in mexico are inland

>hurricaines btfo
>tsunamis btfo
>meteorites btfo
>heatwaves btfo

>hits only liberal area of a Texas

Kek

god is punishing non whites

irma hits philadelphia

chekem

im white and my home is there. everything i have is ruined

Irma will doubletap Houston and wipe away any relief efforts, gas will surge .40$/gallon. Checkem

yall are posting for the dopamine and not the info. lots of interesting shit happening that's getting lost

happing will happen again harder

DID THE OTHER CHEMICAL PLANT EXPLODE OR NOT???

did you consider flood territory when home shopping?

mexico gets nuked by a stray nork missile

are you some sort of globalist warming cuck? why would i care about that?

BREAKING: Multiple unconfirmed reports of gunfire, explosions across Houston

>all major cities are inland
Veracruz? Tijuana?

>unconfirmed
I'm assuming we should believe you or you got some sauce?

Can I get a quick rundown on this shit? Is it as bad as libtards are claiming?

>why would I care about checking flood territory when deciding where to buy a house
Because Houston floods every year... fucking mong
Glad you got flooded and lost everything, jack.
Next time maybe you'll check before you wreck.

What's getting lost?

yuge if true

bean if burrito

yuge bean burrito confirmed by digits
incoming taco bell relief fund???

>Houston gets flooded every year
Genuinely curious.
InB4 this was a major, major rainfall..
But that accepted... If Houston gets flooded every year, why did the Mayor and early responses seem so amateur and uncoordinated ?
Genuinely curious.I live in both a high fire risk locality and a flood affected community ( my house will not flood, but services will be affected)
My community has known evacuation plans.
For fire, every household has an individual fire evac plan... the decision of stay or go already made... plans for evac of pets and hoses livestock.. this is all established months and year ahead...
If Houston experiences a flood every year... Why does it seem this pre- planning is not established..?

Taco Bell is hosting relief. Tomorrow Houston will spark the civil war. Check em

>why did the government seem so amateur and uncoordinated?
kek I think you've answered your own question

You're saying "checkem"
What am I missing? I'm checking and not seeing kek speaking too clearly ?

Any pics of those explosions in houston?

I truly think it's about to happen, guys.
Watch the following video, and skip to about the 10:40 mark.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yezfTeE7r_o[Open]

Now there are a few really big problems with the reservoir, especially with it being as full as it is.

Problem #1: Spillover

The dam is at capacity and water is spilling over the northern edge at 108". The Army Corps of Engineers reinforced this area with concrete and placed counter weights to prevent erosion at the top, because if that began it would start forming a crack that would work it's way down the dam until it failed. This concrete could have popped off, but so far it hasn't and it might not in the foreseeable future. If so, the reservoir will possibly be able to sit there, full as fuck, without a problem until it drains through its main, concrete spillways, but this presents it's own problems...

Problem #2: Voids (cracks, pits, gouges) within the concrete spillways and it's sand foundation.

Time you watched the video, the engineer explained that they conducted tests in 2013 and identified voids within the spillway. They hired a contractor to fill them with polyurethane, but this was supposed to be finished in 2018, so that didn't happen. I believe all this water rushing through the spillway is eroding the foundation, and they're monitoring this closely.

So the question remains: can they safely release 65 billion gallons of water from these spillways without compromising the foundation? If not, they can't let it sit there until it pops on its own. So how do they best release this water while minimizing loss of life and property? Do they leave it to chance?

The main reason why flooding is continuing....

youtu.be/JYUT25Uqs0k

That fash aesthetic tho

Sorry, and this is about the Addicks and Barker dams, but Addicks is the most worrisome.

OP IS A THREAD SPLITTING FAGGOT

Harvey wouldn't of been that bad, but it kept getting pumped by more water into the atmosphere from these cooling towers.

coolingtowerproducts.com/blog/how-cooling-towers-work-diagram-pictures-2015.htm

West Houston checking in

As the rest of the city gets back to normal Those of use down stream of Addicks are beginning to fell abandoned by the city govt. Their is no accurate info on how much of an affect the release will have on these homes. talked to neighbors today who said the National Guard said the water is projected to continue to rise several feet and will stay for MONTHS. At this point if the water does not go away within the next week or so these homes will all have to be bulldozed. For those of you outside the city consider these are some of the wealthiest areas. I am already hearing talk of lawsuits against the city/coe from some rich people. At the very least the mayor has made powerful enemies for the next election cycle.

My neighbor accused me of being responsible for the floods as my first child was born during the tax day floods and my second was born during harvey. I have been instructed to have no more kids or to have them in Dallas.

>If anyone wants to help Houston bros
Anyone with experience in the insurance business/ restoration business or experience dealing with FEMA any info you could provide would help us in trying to rebuild.

youtube.com/watch?v=WYMjswnUlf4

Hahahaha the Addicks dam is now overflowing with butthurt! Back to your thread buttmad.

Be honest: how much of the population of Houston is now gonna be homeless? Cause it looks like every house in the area now needs to be torn down.

Jesus Christ how do Leafs shitpost so hard without even knowing what the fuck is going on?

LOOTERS WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS PORT ARTHUR

West Houston here as well, there's literally nothing they can do. They need to empty those reservoirs so they're not critically full so they don't fail, especially if there's more rain on the way. If Irma comes to Houston you can definitely expect the reservoirs to fail.

It is what it is. These decisions are above the mayor. I lived at pic related, by the way. My shit will be inaccessible until it's over, as well.

I want to believe.

Also digging up research in rgt

please dont forget about this when you invade Venezuela.

usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2017-08-30/venezuela-to-donate-5-million-harvey-aid-despite-cash-crunch

off topic but is this youtube.com/channel/UCEgbGo59fQO0EDZ22PDvDBw/live guy really a nork defector?

Well apparently north of Addicks dam (flooded neighborhoods) some of the sewage pumps broke so shit is going to probably back up inside the homes.
A sewer pipe broke in Katy/cinco ranch and they are going to have backup too.
Shit.

how are we tracking irma

I dont know who the expect to sue or even if the lawsuit would be allowed to go forward but I do know the mayor has pissed of a lot of rich donors who will look to oust him in the next election. This is what it may takes to finally get rid of a democrat mayor in houston.

TEXAS SEARCH AND RESCUE CHANNEL
youtube.com/watch?v=E12D6T06uF8

GO BACK LIKE 10 MINUTES OR SO

Zello app. Also machete attacks

my parents are sick from sewage in the bayous. I imagine anyone in prolonged direct contact with the water in Houston will get sick. have heard reports from friends of small amounts of water coming into their house throw the drains. There is an order to boil all water for the energy corridor.

Thecajunnavy on zello
White rescuers refusing to go to Port Arthur.
I'm riding around carrying because these chimps are hungry, thirsty, and think they can get away with it.
As water is out in Beaumont, look for more chimpouts.
This is the most crime ridden part of Texas, per capital anyway

Why are they pissed? Because he told people not to clog the roads again like with Rita? If you were too stupid to get out with a category 4 hurricane on the way then whose fault is that? You bought a house in a 100 year flood plain, and we got a 1000 year flood.

To be fair, I'd been looking for a Houston thread - couldn't find any till this one, and I went thru catalogue several times....
It should be a sticky ... Which is what has been asked for in multiple threads

>Houston

There are towns and cities wiped off the map from Corpus to Louisiana faggot

>it's true

holy fucking niggers, shoot them all.

Damn! ok thanks.

Godspeed user, I'm wishing you safety ... but do what you got to do too.

I realise its widespread. Which is why I am concerned about how people are coping.
But Houston is the capital, and where the focus of the thread-general has been.
But if you feel you need to randomly chimp out at me - fine.

They are pissed at the loss of property but mainly im hearing it was about the lack of warning. The water was released at night earlier that stated, with no way out and no rescue boats operating after dark. The water came into peoples homes in minutes with no way out. The press conference made one mention of the downstream except one comment about the water level maybe raising less than a foot downstream. I saw it rising much faster and got the fuck out but many trusted the news and didn't or couldn't leave. Some of these areas are considered out of the 100 flood plains if that means anything to you. It would have been a real happening if the storm had hit with clogged roads but i still expect bodies to be found in these areas downstream of the release.

keep in mind people are frustrated and will start looking to blame someone especially if the flood/dam release drags out for months or the dam starts to go.

who else /bluegrass/ here

We want to...
But curfew. Whites obey fake rules like curfew
Except the rescuers: they care about morons' lives or something.
My shit is all under water. I wish a mother fuckers would be stupid.

terrible to here user. we uncapped our sewer, better to have it outside than in the house.

Shit, now you tell me.

>mfw no happening

Anons can donate with the Oathkeepers btw. They have a website and a big operation going on down there

>$ after amount
>stars & stripes
bot or shill
>1 post 20 mins ago
let's see how it reacts
test

Many homes & buildings could have been saved from damage if only people built a makeshift dam around their house...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1388660/Mississippi-River-flooding-Residents-build-homemade-dams-saves-houses.html

>Many homes & buildings could have been saved from damage

A dam 7-10ft high.
Built by niggers and spics.
dey working instead of just waiting for gibs.

yeah, sure.

He saved his home in Houston...

youtube.com/watch?v=hBViySfFQe4

much easier to have it go through insurance than to spend 10 thousand dollars on a temporary dam. Also it is also impossible in suburbs and in the city to build a dam around your house.

bet you 1000 internets it was a white guy

>irma
digits say mobile, al

It was. Lives in rosharon. He was smart ahead of time. Trying to figure out if my dad should get one, they have a house near a creek that almost overflowed. Aquadam is the shit.

Heard through the grapevine that Whataburgers are starting to reopen tomorrow. Post your order.

Large #1 with bacon, no cheese or pickles, add ketchup, diet coke to drink, large onion rings.

and Houston is 25% white.
Hopefully, Irma will finish it off.

Hopefully the cure for these guys is lead.

topkek

Anyone in the Beaumont and Port Arthur area? Port Neches here, gunshots reported. Someone robbed at gunpoint in Nederland. Rescue helicopters going non stop

Honey BBQ Chicken Strip sandwich is my jam, add on a large fanta and a small fry, then I'm in comfy zone!

That's old.

I drove through houston today and it was strange because there was normal 5 oclock traffic, no water on the roads or hurricane debris. The homes outside of my neighborhood were in order not all trashed like they were after hurricane Ike.
Very Strange!

wish i was there mates. 3306h flight time, just give me a seahawk and ill pull double time

Patty melt combo with a rootbeer

Blame army corps of engineers. There was a 2012 article about the dams the Houston press

yup. they usually fix things with explosives though.

Patty melt meal w/ bacon all day every day
11/10 sandwich

Reminder Irma is predicted to not only go into the gulf but also have waves of 50 feet.

Relates to Houston because it could be hit again by this beast.

Dude. That was the feds. They control those dams. Not Turner not Enmitt. Sorry to break the news to you but it's more Donald than Sylvester if that's what you're about.

Wrong