54% of the budget goes to endless wars and making the world worse

>54% of the budget goes to endless wars and making the world worse
just think how great america could be if it was only 40% that went to "defense"

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wouldn't it all go into the black hole that is the inner cities welfare. what mean is they will spend it on social programs and not on real job creations like maybe infrastructure

>Discretionary

Here's the full budget user. notice how much entitlements and the debt make up, and they're only getting bigger with time

Wait, so what is the difference between discretionary and non-discretionary again?

>inb4 that chart is from 2015!

Here's 2017

Discretionary means it can be changed / augmented more easily, hence "at Congress/ presidential discretion". Salaries of government employees, military expendenture, grants for research, etc.
Mandatory are like bills, you have to pay them by law. These are mainly just entitlements and interest payments on our debt

Almost 2/3rds of government spending goes to social security and Medicare/ Medicaid. Our federal government has become little more than a bloated, glorified retirement plan and health insurer - one much worse at it than the private market at that

are black people really that much of a dead weight to america

defense it's just bombs and bullets, you're an idiot

Yes.
the high levels of crimes they commit and yes not all of them but most of them coupled with their lack of work ethic is more than enough to hold this country down.

I don't know the exact numbers, but the American taxpayers pay more for Black people welfare than they give back to the government through taxes, so yes, they are deadweight.

Ah I see. Thank you.

You don't know the half of it....

Whites will contribute a net of about 200,000 to the government when weighing taxes vs benefits received. blacks are an average drain of 700,000. someone has the sauce on this, I know they do

here I did the math, also one of South Africa. White people drive the private market and blacks are mostly employed by the government in South Africa.

kek
Isn't that Trayvon Martins girlfriend? The one who couldn't speak English while testifying?

what if we restricted welfare to people who have had a job for two years minimum

Close but no cigar.

>The interest on debt is more than science, education, energy, and transportation combined.
Why is nobody talking about this?

Can't see the difference. Feel like j indeed have the cigar, user

It's a huge problem, tbqh. It's only getting bigger too.

probably has something to do with (((them)))

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html

That would be considered racist to "youths oppressed by the system preventing them from holding a job" goyim.

what if it was easier for them to learn construction or something to repair their ghettos and they had jobs that way then they would have no excuse.
I saw a documentary where they had black people planting trees in parks to give them something to do but they had too many people

bumping these so they don't get slid, because Sup Forums won't let me repost them (first results in google images, btw)

remember to SAGE kiddies.

This is why we need to cut the Military by 80%, and implement single payer.

Where's Fjordbro to archive? I'm too lazy

notice how all of those countries except India and Russia have massive help from the US. Trump is right that we subsidize the rest of the world to have social spending at the expense of less military spending. So yes, we should spend less, but only in the sense that we help others less and makes NATO them carry their weight too. Which is basically what Trump said at the NATO meeting anyway

Who's going to invade poo-land anyway?

You already pay more per capita than other countries with single payer -- why would you want to pay still more for what they already have?

The chinks?
Second thought no you're right

Single payer saves a shitload of money while insuring all citizens. When the government is the only buyer, it makes it possible for drugs and medical devices to be negotiated to fair prices and dramatically reduce overhead.

But your government spending is already higher than theirs, dingus. Look at the dark blue bar in your graph. Why do you demand even more tax money when you can't make what you already take go as far as those you want to emulate?

Or more to the point, why would anyone give it to you?