If you went to college right after High School, you are the definition of beta. Real men join the military

If you went to college right after High School, you are the definition of beta. Real men join the military.

>B-BUT MUH JEW PUPPET!

Sure thing. Have fun with that essay tomorrow! I'm sure schlomo wants to see a GOOD write-up on why white people are evil!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JN43X5QidUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone just dropped out of college and went to the only place he thought would take him

>real men ho and oppress whites and protect an order that is for Jews and their banks
All military goys need to be crucified
70iq goys who.sell their douls and lives for jewish social status and money

Bad virgin! Didn't goldberg tell you NOT to be so HATEFUL?! Watch what you say or else you'll be banned from the classroom! He expects an essay on why your inner rapist come out before he lets you in!

The Chad Soldier gets cheated on constantly because his whores just want that Tri-Care and free shit. Then he talks about killing himself all the time.

while it is true that the US military is a fucking joke and also probably the beast from the book of revelation, military service makes you a much better person. if you are beta, BMT will make you alpha

>chad
>soldier

lol I just looked at the meme.
>is fit and strong
OP confirmed for zero military experience

This thread is stupid. both play into the hands of the jew.

>go to college to rack up perpetual debt to enslave you into a life of work and consumption on a never ending treadmill
>go to the military and risk your life to fight for jewish interests in wars started by jews and funded by jews

both are shit. it's best to get fit without military and educate yourself without college. then once you're a respectable adult change the world how you see fit.

if i were the husband of pic related, I'd immediately go there and stomp her stomach into a miscarriage.
This is why I'm never having a family, because I just can't control myself

I joined the military right out of high school and also went to college.

Checkmark OP

You can't avoid both and then suddenly become able to "Change the World". What are you going to do, get a job at some company to further your net worth and publicity? Oh wait, you can't, because you lack a college degree.

The real course of action is to join the military, and then go through college afterwards with the military paying for it.

Heads up, you're American, you're controlled by the Jew no matter what you do.

I'm in the USMC. Goodfellow AFB.

>USMC
>AFB
Why are marines such cucks?

The obvious solution is just try not living in a country where your college/military/healthcare/everything is controlled by jews and designed to entrap you into lifelong debt while propaganda tells you it's the "greatest country in the world."

>enlisted cannon fodder pleb
>"""Chad"""
Maximum kek

>tfw National Guard soldier & college student master race

get the fuck out army recruiter shill

we don't want to fight your shill wars

He was home for two weeks and creampied her snatch hole.

The article makes it sound like most women don't cheat on their boyfriends, when in reality no matter the circumstance they do all the fucking time. Especially in circumstances such as this.

My friend came back and killed himself over a girlf after being involved the false flag war for israel and to secure the opium trade.

you're a pussy.

Most soldiers are brainwashed idiots, poor white trash inbreds are just plain fucking stupid.

People act as though they wont fire on Americans but history has proven them wrong and they are so brainwashed they probably would. They went to a foreign country who was in no way a threat to us to fight a war for israel and to secure the opium trade. Which in turn started a bigger war back home on middle class white men by the kike jews controlling the world. Heroin wasn't near the epidemic levels until we secured the heroin trade.

At first there were people online from Russia posting how it had hit hard there then I saw it come and hit home shortly after and it was no coincidence. For many years prior I was involved with the wrong people and that shit was never as prevalent or plentiful or widespread at all. Not at all. I had a party house throughout high school and after and that shit was nowhere.

>tfw you get have all of your actual human needs already paid for and every cent of your generous paycheck just goes straight to savings or spending on whatever makes you happy, and you get to do it all just to guard poppy fields in Afghanistan for a jewish cabal you have never met
>meanwhile bitter virgins slave away at starbucks and mickdicks to pay their student loans
>but the government cucks them out of their money, takes it before they can even get their hands on it and gives it to you
>tfw the same people you extorted lunch money from are still giving their money to you and all they can do is whine on anonymous imageboards about it

>meanwhile bitter virgins slave away at starbucks and mickdicks (places I won't even give my jewish bloodmoney(drugmoney?) to)*
fixed. I won't even poison my body with that garbage that they spend 12 hours a day making (for no overtime btw, Manager Shylock Jewstein won't pay those betas an extra cent!)

Lower enlisted are treated as slaves.

>bully in high school
that's a red flag for losing your legs in Afghanistan
leave soon, man, i don't like you but i don't want you becoming disabled.

Reminder that military across all of human history has primarily been for the lower class plebs and idiots. This reflects to this day in that the armed forces is basically "high school w/ guns"

>Real men
>Enlisted plebs
>Fighting for Israel
user pls

Yup. Military wives are whores. I grew up in a military family, the second my dad went overseas for two years without us... my mom was cheating. The second he wasn't around.

this
military is for those too dumb to do anything else (assuming you're joining infantry or similar canon fodder)

That is false. Until the Marian reforms, most soldiers were landed elites since soldiers had to pay for their own equipment and training. You need a strong taxation bureaucracy in order to equip an army of poor people, something that hasn't existed for most of human history.

If you don't have megarich parents and a trustfund, then the minute you get out of high school you should either be on a plane to boot camp or enrolling in a trade school. Otherwise you're just wasting your time.

youtube.com/watch?v=JN43X5QidUI

>what is STEM (EE-fag here)
Zero niggers
Mostly white/Asian
Fun as fuck, gives you the skills to create useful and high-tech things
Profs are pretty much all right wing
Avg career salary is >$100k in most fields
Better luck next time, shill

>You need a strong taxation bureaucracy in order to equip an army of poor people, something that hasn't existed for most of human history.
You obviously have never read a history book. You don't need taxation, just force.

>enlist to serve your country
>be stationed on a sick-ass aircraft carrier
>fucking die because you hit a cargo ship
Just like our Forefathers wanted.

I never said college itself was bad, that's an entirely different subject. I said that going to college right after High School was for betas. If you had to pick two, you go military.

I reject you premise. Being 2+ sigma IQ I knew that my best contribution to the US was to create and optimize the weapons that we use to destroy our enemies.

Yes, obviously you see corporate executives going and fightin the fight to secure our liberty and freeedom murrica by invading children and families to demolish deatabilize and ruin tge lives of itgers.

Id say don't join the military especially if you're american.

- Get cheated on
- Fight wars for Israel
- Held to a higher entry standard than women but have to pretend they're equal
- Surrounded by domineering assholes who are probably also cucks

The real battle is at home, BLM and antifa

If youre innthe military in a non defensive way such as defense against an invading army, youre a good goy slave getting paid money taken from others.

I enlisted in the meme war after high school. Shit's been getting intense lately.

It's so cute that you army recruiters are utilising the latest Sup Forums maymays to trick teenagers into waging bloodbath on illiterate shepards. :3

The military is a parasite on America that robs us.

good goy, die for israel

>Has fallen for the STEM jew
Kek, good luck working on companies like (((Facebook))) and (((Google)))

So sad to fight along many great men to see them die

well-known fake
he came home for a brief vacation during deployment

My thoughts exactly.

Yeah.. military force is population and equipment.. both are expensive
And taxation is how a government funds it..
Fucking moron

Yeah sure buddy.

>implying the Chad soldier gets a gf
The Chad soldier becomes "gay" on paper just for dem BAH gains. I have a friend who lives with another guy, married on paper, no homo, just BAH

>go to the military as Humvee mechanic or fueler
>risking your life
Why do all betas think I'm risking my fucking life? Do you utter retards seriously think the only job in the army is infantry? Holy fuck. I'm an electrician in the army, I will likely never see a bullet coming my way in my life, a bit disappointing desu, but oh well.

reminder that girlfriends and wives of white american soldiers are being fucked by big black guys right now.

white women can't resist big cocks.

Shhh, go back to evac drills or whatever you plebs are doing to prepare for the norks

kys nigger
sage