the 15th
or
the 19th

Seventeenth was worse than both.

16th
17th
19th

I personally think the 19th was worse.

For those who don't care to look them up the 15th amendment gave black men the right to vote and 50 years later the 19th amendment gave women the right to vote.

Which one gave Wimmen rights? That was some Communist shit.

17th is kinda fucked but if it reflected population instead Jew York and Commiefornia would run the country.

To add, 1913 was unequivocally and inarguably the worst year in American history.

18th

The 2nd, it did not go far enough.

21st was worse

>typed while drinking a beer

That's not what the 17th is.

Previous to the 17th Amendment, the House was elected by popular vote, and the Senate was selected by the State.

Why is that important?

The Senate was meant as a check/balance against the popularly elected House. Essentially, the people voted the House and the members of the House were subject to the will of the people. The founders foresaw this as being a potential problem for elected representatives so made the Senate as true representative of their State's interests. The Senate was not subject to the will of the people rather the will of the State.

This was important. The 17th completely eliminated this and drastically reduced the power of all State's interests against the people and the Federal Government.

The 19th. Blacks have a chance to learn to vote responsibly. Women never emotionally mature and as a result are objectively the worst voters of any demographic.

>communist traps
This shit is gayer than a San Francisco alley during a pride march.

"All men are created equal" taken to the max still didn't include women.

SHALL NOT BE INFRIINGED
apparently zog goofs in ATF and libshit judges can't read

Well hell, I got some more learnin to do, history never was my strongest subject.

The right of the people to keep and bear arms on parity with modern military preparedness up to and including military vehicles shall not be questioned. As such it is the responsibility of the Federal government to provide ongoing and regular anti-communist militia training for not only the youth but any able bodied citizen that wishes to participate in the defense of their nation from enemies domestic.

I think the pic is funny.

giving women the right to vote was the biggest mistake of all time. they have destroyed the west's intellectual culture. we can't debate anything honestly and pragmatically anymore because women bring so much emotional logic and feelings into it. it has destroyed our civilization.

>giving women the right to vote
voting was a mistake
restore theocracy NOW!

This is one of my all time favorite posts on Sup Forums.

nice post put a woman would never write that

Best tier:
1. 2nd
2. 1st
3. 3rd
Good tier:
4. 21st
5. 4th
6. 5th/6th
7. 8th
8. 27th
Ok/No shits given tier:
>Everything not stated before and after
Shit tier:
21. 18th
22. 13th
23. 16th
24. 15th
25. 26th
26. 19th

>under a well-regulated militia

I love the 2nd, but it could have been worded a bit more clearly.

>I love the 2nd, but I don't want to read about how it was widely and plainly understood at the time of it's drafting.

It's not as if the kikes would prefer that we all start joining militias in order to own guns. We'd dwarf the U.S. military by a huge margin.

The Second.