Why do feminists cater to Islam? Why do they think that the hijab is a symbol of "female empowerment?"

Why do feminists cater to Islam? Why do they think that the hijab is a symbol of "female empowerment?"

Girl: What do you think about women's rights?

Guy: I don't think they should have any rights. I think they should be subservient to men and should accept this role without question.

Girl: OMG I'M A FEMINIST AND YOU'RE SUCH A SEXIST MISOGYNIST PIG! YOU'RE DISGUSTING!

Guy: I'm a Muslim. I'm guided to this belief because of my religion.

Girl: Oh I'm so sorry. I apologize. I hope you don't think I'm Islamophobic!

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/high-octane-women/201109/meet-the-least-happy-people-in-america
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap
heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/men-invade-women-invite/
theguardian
archive.is/VTNYp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because women get to know their place once in their lifes. She know's that...

Because they're dumb.

Same reason PETA tosses pig blood on rich white women in fur coats instead of Hells Angels wearing leather. In case you hadn't noticed, women tend to take the opinion of the strongest alpha around them; they are just children with tits. Once you realize this life is much clearer, as well as relationships.

Girl and Guy: Lol Christians are soo stupid, religion sucks, except islam

In the game of victim poker 'brown religious minority immigrant' trumps 'woman' as a hand.

The more things you have that a straight white cis-gendered male from a Christian background doesn't have the more points you get.

So 'brown' and 'Muslim' is two points, 'woman' is only one.

Did Muhammad

Because they know it pisses off western men. And women love to piss men they like off for whatever reason. It's like a shit test with shitskins.

Linda Sarsour hijab "feminism" would be like a 50s black guy in the back of the bus yelling about how he loves being there as "black empowerment"

>Why do feminists cater to Islam?
Because Islam still has an idea of how to keep their women in line and they need that.
>Why do they think that the hijab is a symbol of "female empowerment?"
Because the only way for women to have power is to confine their purpose, looks, etc. All this absolute freedom has fucked women over and deep down they all know it.

psychologytoday.com/blog/high-octane-women/201109/meet-the-least-happy-people-in-america
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap
heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/01/08/men-invade-women-invite/

The destruction of the west started during the 70s, with tier 1 brainwashing of 'sweet sex'. Women don't want sweet sex. I found that out myself quite late. They want to be borderline raped every single time.

Archive or screenshot please

>theguardian com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap
archive.is/VTNYp

Also mandatory read those quads of truth.

>children with tits
hmmm...
don't let Sup Forums know of this

Muslim women have some of the highest protection laws in Europe. They can criticize people and are immune to criticism themselves. It's literally what every white feminist wants.

It's a tactic. The power ranking is as follows
Moderate right that can pretend to be left for funsies > actual hard left == foreign intervention > Islamic groups > white nationalists == tumblrinas

The hard left is full out playing Islam in a gloriously subversive way, because they actually do understand themselves somewhat they know they only need to pay reparations or actual welfare (apply for welfare as a white man, you'll get kicked off if you don't follow every condition) if they have nothing to be guilty of.

So it's "love Islam" all the way until the conflict in the middle east ends, this way they don't give them shit when they ask for it in the future. Muslim's become a "not oppressed" group and do not become entitled to the same treatment they give blacks.

Also, fear. Tumblrinas are all about it, they fetish it.

This is maybe half true or a third true, they take the opinions of the group who usually follow some alpha. Find a group where multiple women are vying for the female alpha position and you'll find multiple political and philosophical positions.

I'm not sure how to explain this, but the women's version of pissing someone off is sexual taunting.

They hate western principles and values as much as muslims do so it makes them natural allies in the destruction of the west.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Both ideologies are looking to overthrow secular western civilization and are teaming up to do so.

They're mostly brown.

Maybe it's because they don't believe in white supremacy or white nationalist that feminists follow islam. When in reality they only fuck themselves over indefinitely

Whenever I've tried to discuss some of the fundamental flaws of modern feminists they always start talking about how my opinions are a result of having a small penis.

It never fails.

That pic is pretty reasonable desu. If he suggested it, there's no issue there.

That's the only thing I like about Islam, they know how to treat women.
There's a reason why for centuries ALL religions and societies kept women on a tight leash.

NEWSFLASH: Women actually don't want to be in control and this is just a surpressed urge rearing it's head again.

Feminism is literally a huge long-running shit test, not even joking.

Women like this typically like to think they can do anything they want and men aren't "allowed" to respond in kind.

If the roles were reversed and the guy was in her face making obscene gestures, she'd want to have him arrested.

>my opinions are a result of having a small penis
If that doesn't hint you on what the issue is, I don't know what will.
I normally don't reply to leafs, but you totally missed the point of the pic.

>Women actually don't want to be in control
My neighbor gets it.

Yes but you're looking at it from the wrong perspective. The
>IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED
is a tired and horrible meme. The roles aren't reversed. Men and women are different (inb4 sex change op). If a man does gestures like this to a woman, he's a pathetic faggot and I will be the first to say it.

The point is the woman is sexually taunting him right now. I can piss you off, you can piss me off. But women cannot piss a man off. It doesn't work like that. There's sexual tension between them.

Dom women do exist.

The death of a nation is when females are chosen as leaders. Women just really hate having choices, it confuses and annoys them. How many times have you not heard a woman talk about her constant indecisive nature?
They even know this themselves but everyone is afraid of speaking up about this.

There's nothing, NOTHING, that a woman likes more than when a man speaks up and tells her what to do in any given situation. It's magic, situations just literally solve themselves on the spot.

>The death of a nation is when females are chosen as leaders.

I'd say Margaret Thatcher was an exception. She was one tough bitch.

I know, senpai. I'm with you all the way. Anecdotally, I have a woman superior and she's constantly asking me for advise on what to do. They simply do not want responsibilities, but the money lures them.

The 'patriarchy' has been replaced by the 'state-archy' when in fact women NEED patriarchy because the state can neither fuck nor satisfy their need of just following someone in peace. Women excelled in being the 'one behind the man' for thousands of years.

The Iron Lady sure was an exception that traditionally verifies the rule :DDD

fuck hijab, you nigger go gang raped those hijabfuckers

Virtue signalling, end of discussion.
They will pander to any (((minority))) and claim the moral high ground.

Sven know it best.
Feminism government

They're natural allies against white Christian men. They both hate that target far more than they could ever hate each other.

Simple, feminism is about Marxists doctrine and has nothing to do with actual women. They don't give a damn about the suffering of woman around the world, they just want to tear down the system that has kept them in such comfort because they foolishly believe they will somehow gain power. Cause women were so much better off under Stalin and Mao. Yes, the actually believe that.

>Why do feminists cater to Islam?
jews

Because all of the feminists/SJWs/Antifa/lefties are driven by postmodern philosophy. Most don't realize it, and probably fewer could articulate it, but postmodernism is an insane shit philosophy. It starts with the assumption that you cannot prove that we all perceive the same reality, or even reality itself, therefore, all realities are equal. It's basically the question that you probably asked yourself when you were five: "Is the blue that you see the same as the blue that I see?" And then they imply that it's not. If it sounds childish, that is because it is.

Under such a bullshit philosophy, they determine what "reality" is by having a discussion and coming to a consensus. Their consensus is that Islam is good. It gets into their idea that, with everything being relative/subjective, no one ideology (reality) is better than another, and what really matters is power. For whatever reason, postmodernists view power through the lens of oppressor/oppressed. Islam is oppressed in their eyes.

Google "Kafka Trap". You'll like it. It explains exactly what you're describing.

That's consistent with cult like behavior, i.e. Trump could do something that they wanted done, and the lefties would take it as proof of him being deceptive. It is one of many ways that they put up ideological firewalls. Even those who aren't in an outright cult are part of a quasi-cult. It's actually kind of frightening, considering how far they'll go to remain ideologically pure. It's a good thing that they're incompetent when it comes to violence.

because it degrades western civilization. Crushing the west is their #1 goal, can't build utopia while capitalism still exists somewhere in the world.

you used the wrong main pic OP
>faggot