Why do you guys hate women so much...

why do you guys hate women so much? why are you so obsessed with belittling them to the point that it readily apparent that you're a virgin who can't get a woman to love you properly Sup Forums? honestly, if you hate women so much, just send them over to japan. they'll get the love and respect they deserve.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MWuv8hNz44s
youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody hates women

>BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP

looks like booty for dinner desu

I respec but I also atac

>Not voting for a woman

They'll be replaced soon the way cars replaced the horse. Nigger of genders.

Reminder that women are the primary reason leftist policy gains traction.

>readily apparent that you're a virgin who can't get a woman to love you properly Sup Forums?
>arguingwithholes.png

That's funny. Most Japanese men are so scared of foreign women that the women have to actually rape the men to get attention.

I do

That's where you're wrong kiddo

This is now a woman hate thread

most here are on the extreme and like echo chambers. mostly however we can agree that there is an agenda to split men and women up. social media is ruining relationships and is designed to fit in with the 'girlfriend' mentality, where there is this looks based competition, and vanity run the show.

because they can't get laid. So they take out their frustration by declaring a war on women.

You already made this thread today, senpai

>arguingwithholes.png
It's my extensive experience with women that has taught me that they are absolutely worthless.

Do you have the arguing with holes image? We need it because the straw man arguments are already rolling in.

What about those of us who can get laid but still dislike the culturally conditioned state of the woman and her entitlement, above reproach, baby , wanting to lead from a place other than authority

I love Japanese women

If woman don't like me why should I like them back?

My wife and I both hate modern women.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't lightly sink my molers into that muffin from the back and salivate briefly . But how long until the brief cloudy emission passes from my penis and I'm back to square negative 2 until the refractory period is over and my horniness is restored 18 hours later ?

I don't think anyone hates women for being women. They hate their behavior as a group. And it's easier to just say "Fucking bitches, man."

Because they're disgusting pigs.
Shitty bodies.
Shitty personalities.
Shitty everything really.
Parasitical in nature.

Y'all ought to look into a bed frame. Would significantly improve your quality of life methinks

I love women

I just don't think they make good decisions and modern women are retarded. If you can find a good girl your life will be complete

>BRAAAAAAAP
>oh! Excuse me user-san teehee!
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAP
>oh! Maybe i no eat extra sushi next time! Teehee!
>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>~uguu

nobody here hates women. we reject feminism because we love them.

I think women are pretty great actually. it really is just the frustrated who like the women hate threads. sometimes it's cathartic i guess, and there should be criticism of both genders, but the shit i see on r9pol/ is just nuts.

I don't. I like women but they frustrate me sometimes. But their vagoos feel awesome

What have women done that makes them deserving of praise?

I hate women's personalities but I love how they look. I unironically would buy a robot-waifu if they came on the market

sometimes they make white kids

Cannot expunge that ass from my mind

I want to have it but I never can

Why doth this happen to me?

I don't hate women. I love the affection of someone with silky smooth soft skin and having the company of someone who cares about you.

The problem is, that is a complete pain in the ass to find. I had it when I was younger and her crazy super religious parents moved across the country just to put an end to it.

I had it again when I was in my mid 20s. She got offered the job she's been trying to get for years.

I'm 29 now and dating sucks, period. All the women around my age so unbelievably shallow, vapid and boring. They're all looking for a sugar daddy because at this point, most of them have a marriage or children under their belt. All those years of partying didn't progress their lives.

Women are all thots. If it breathes, it's a thot.

I have a wife who loves me very much and is a great partner, but I still hate women at large.

Women are an absolute disgrace to themselves in the West.

Found it.

because they are soulless despicable demon vampires
good to bang though

Because

We dont need your satifaction...

Stop making us feel the need to jack off often. No wonder you dad fucks you and the extras in the garage LOL. I dont even want to know what happened to your mother...

Maybe try wearing some pants.Try not to distract us while your looking up more sexier at a outdoor shower were the seagulls shits on you and you'll realized you should've used the fucking podium to get across to your destination besides stating at the Sandy rocks.
" oh my I'm kick the rocks over,"
" a seagul comes in ,*shits on ger*
" can somebody reach me the ocean view she said*
&dudes comes in*
* do you need a dollar XD after he gave her th'a look *

What annoys me is the hypocrisy that these mgtow betas just shriek about how awful women are all day yet the only women they only go after are the dolled-up instagram sluts with 50,000 likes who clearly only exist to get as much attention as possible from drooling betas like themselves. They think they deserve these "top tier qts" (who are actually rotten on the inside) who are all about image superficiality yet they themselves probably look like shit and don't know how to clean themselves up.

Killll All women

How good are Japanese women? Would they satisfy my yellow fever or do they all hate gaijin

This.
All those medieval tales about Succubus's?
They were actually an allegory for women.

They're really shy and their parents will hate you.

why are japs so reasonable when every other country is full of angry women hating virgins?

Better a qt shy Asian than a loud fat white whore

I don't blame women for how they are today. I blame feminism and how (((society))) encourages women to act like major sluts only for it to bite them in their loose assholes later on in life.

I used to date a girl with a masters in neuroscience, and a girl who taught history in high school. They both contributed to my knowledge that women are worthless and are incapable of placing logic and accountability before their emotions.

Also see

I don't hate them because im a virgin, i hate them (Whites) because the whores are failing at reproducing our race. White Sharia is only solution.

I hate everyone.

This. There are no bad dogs, only bad masters.

They want you to fuck off.

That's not a japanese person.

bump because fuck misogyny run amok on Sup Forums

Cucks and roasties. Chad hates women too seeing how he doesn't want to get married either.

Women should be raped and beated and then cooked as good.

We don't hate women. Very few people do.
We just recognize the fact that they are inferior.
We don't hate children, dogs or the mentally handicapped.
We just recognize that they need to be cared for and are inferior.

We already have artificial gestation technology. We don't even need women anymore.

>woman hate thread

It's like none of you had mothers.

Btw when is the meetup for you little faggots to suck eachother off? Use eachothers suckholes if you hate women so much.

I don't hate women. The attractive ones, the ones who have compatible personalities with me, are by far my favorite people. They have innate perfections in compassion that I rarely see in men, and that makes them a joy to be around.

Their perfections, sadly, make them notoriously vulnerable to absolutely worthless fuckers, and that vulnerability tends to be worse when they had a shitty father. I don't hate them, but there was a time when the family unit was more resilient, and it was when
>they had to be DAMN. FUCKING. SURE. it was a good man they were marrying, often leaving the decision of to their married parents, or at least getting their blessing. Divorce was not a thing, and society was stronger without it.
>media started trying to market single motherhood as anything but a tragedy
>they could afford to stay home and nurture the children

Virgins love women, though. It's experience that sours you on them.

obviously

Projection that all you can think about when it comes to women is getting your pee pee touched.

We just hate what they have become in place of what they could have been.
Pic related. Girls should be like the bottom pic from the very first (and last) boyfriend.

What are you talking about faggot?

Women are an asset, if used correctly. Allowing them into politics is destructive to western society. Because women are too agreeable. Too easy to strong-arm.

That's Johm the Englash teacher.

Guys, I miss my ex-gfs even though Im married with child and another on the way. Can I ever get past the pain? The women in my life were great, but I fucked everything up and now they are happy without me.

youtube.com/watch?v=MWuv8hNz44s

>Roasty
>Bumping a thread complaining about women
>To let everyone know she doesn't like it
WOMEN, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

BRAAPPPPPP

Your mind instantly goes to where people get their blowjobs from if they hate women because all you care about when it comes to women is orifices. You're an animal not even above your own instincts.

>Your mind instantly goes to where people get their blowjobs from if they hate women because all you care about when it comes to women is orifices

I didn't say any of that though, i didn't even imply it. I just said that you guys are faggots and you should suck eachothers cocks if you hate women. You're a retard lmao

When I nut on a woman's stomach or back, I just instantly fall out of love with them. It is like the semen is a physical manifestation of my love, and I've just splattered it all over their back or down their throat.
From that moment on they are tainted. Unloveable. Just like a jizz rag, I just wanna throw em in the trash and never have to see them again. Women are literally just things I act upon. A tool, or maybe just a toy. Women do not know what love is. They do not experience emotion in a way men do. Never trust her lies. She is literally incapable of loyalty or friendship. Modern women can't even cook you a fucking dinner. Stop looking for love and start looking for sex, and you will find happiness.

>readily apparent that you're a virgin who can't get a woman to love you properly /

bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

>It's like none of you had mothers.

More likely they didn't have fathers. Many psychological problems are traced to men who had overbearing mothers.

women aren't human you fucking idiot. i'm for gendercide and removing you off the planet while the more moderate are just for white sharia where you're enslaved and stoned to death.

I dated one girl who wasn't that interesting, but she was so tight it was real hard to last a few minutes with a condom.

Lotta stories from my years in Japan. I wasn't military and am fluent so it was fun.

Kono

I don't hate you user

>I didn't say that, I just said exactly that!

>short brown thing that dresses like a slut
your wife is a modern woman

Guitars also will smell nice or not all, versus women who will start to smell like rotting fish and eggs. And when touching a guitar you don't have to worry about touching dried up urine, blood and mucous.

>autism

>I know your entire opinion on how you feel about women by making a joke that woman haters should suck eachothers cocks

This is what real autism looks like haha

why are you so obsessed with gay blowjobs?

Tits or GTFO.

Western women can trade their pussy for a man's wealth and achievements, then if they get bored they can take half and leave

I feel this way about every woman I fucked in the ass. Im disgusted that they let me do that to them.

I'm not, i don't hate women. Sorry about your autism

>not a virgin
>doesn't hate women
>hates feminists
>loves triggering feminists

Bitches belong in the kitchen, your photo reinforces it, now make me a sandwich.

literally every single one of your posts talks about gay blowjobs.

I RAPED 34 women you double nigger.

I used to think women were just like men. Then I got a bunch of PUA books and learned that was untrue. They're just like men except they're kind of dumb, retarded, and gay.

Yes, it was a tough red pill to swallow. But somehow, I think I always knew that was the truth.

wait so the future is sausage parties and warhammer?
i could only go forward with this is morphing sex bots are created

>Went to /r/TheRedPill when I was still an SJW back in the day.
>Girlfriend revealed she'd been cheating on me the whole time we were together.
>Breakup
>Used the advice I saw on /r/TheRedPill
>Hit the gym
>Suddenly drowning in vagina
>Realized women are nothing like I thought there were, but all the same
>Realized everything on /r/TheRedPill was correct
>Was with a woman who was telling her boyfriend she loved him, exactly the situation I was in
>Realized it doesn't matter who you are, alpha or beta, the women around you view you as nothing but a tool to make themselves feel better
>Stopped being an SJW

gay blowjobs

She probably deserved it

god damn it.

Geez, women search for "bbc" on average? We're doomed.

Obivously, an all male society would have gynoids for pleasure and possibly even reproduction. Imagine, a sex bot with an artificial womb.

I mean everyone can't be gay. Not all the time, anyway.

>women search for "bbc"

Gotta lern dat pidegoen slang nigga

>if you hate women so much, just send them over to japan

Same here. It's a struggle, just need to remind yourself your wonderful children are your life now.

omg... why?
You could blind those two with a piece of dental floss.