I wonder what'll happen when Reddit finds out I actually do eat kids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=192JFhev33U
fx-lab.de/?portfolio=sfx-makeup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he has the soros /maddy eye fuck up

Literally a cannibal.

Fake. And gay.

It's absolutely mind blowing the feeling that is produced when looking at these images of these known satanic child eating pedos.

Are they all possessed by demons constantly? Or do the demons drive them to the point of complete insane mind change and move on to the next?

Demons are perasites and have literally latched onto these peoples minds compelling them to be degenerate fucks. I want to see Mr. Huffman hang in a courtyard.

the longer your around the most this shit seems like it's true

although the thoughts did have to had exist in the first place

This is real.

I as well. If we ever start to win the war and I have the chance to go kick in doors to find these people I will gladly sign my life away.

We're supposed to love one another and forgive people but there is no forgiveness for these people only death. I can see no way in giving them a second chance, not even in another life.

I truly hope God doesn't give them another chance I hope he erases their souls, if they have one. I'd like to believe not every human on the planet right now has a soul but who knows?

HERE'S A BOOK THAT PROVES JEWS ARE BLOOD SUCKING PARASITES FROM THE MOST UNBIASED PERSPECTIVE OF THE SON OF THE CHIEF RABBI OF ROME: A YID

The laws of the universe don't forbid justice where it is needed. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

These are the people that separate us from unity.

Can we scare the demons out of them? How did Jesus drive demons out?

By knowing the real Truth. the truth the jews fucking hide away from everyone else.

God is inside us all. We let our ego's drive us and the ego is good for certain things like logic and reasoning but when it comes to compassion and things like creativity it's terrible. These demons put you in a trance to only go though life with your ego as the guide.

The Truth is. God is inside us all. Only in the black. in the silence. Meditation is key.

Silence = Infinite possibility of sound
Blank canvas = infinite possibility.

cut out the noise and look inside.

His energy is their food. As long as he is feeding them they will stay.

What the fuck am I looking at.

Dolphin pussy. Its leagal here.

Luke 17:21

aaron schwartz died for nothing

bloody disgrace.

I keep trying to figure out how that picture was faked. Help me out.

God came to me last November when i discovered pizzagate and how huffman was a canabal. Then I had intense synchronicities all day long, ones hard to explain in words to. And yes, he is in the silence, beyond ego. I've killed the dragon many times and it always comes back weaker than before. Next time I'm with God I will focus attention on learning how to drive out demons. Thanks.

Its real.

a friggin leaf

Long pig. I've had it before. Honestly, would you not try it if it were in front of you?

If that was in front of me I wouldn't be alive today.

Why not?

Because I would squeal. ;)

Checked. Both are right answers, user. Some are willing, some are slaves, some knowingly invite possession.

Hahahaha clever

He had Divine Authority that the demons couldn't ignore or fight against. Anyone with the Holy Spirit dwelling within has the same authority, but demons know your weaknesses (missing armor). Gotta be completely right with God and fearless to wield that freely available authority.

Actually, just watch some of the infowars videos where they try to interview Antifa and they shriek like zombies with lifeless eyes. That's partially controlled individuals seeing the light of Truth that they despise.

I've begun to finally accept this final truth. God is within us all and the only way to him is through oneself. I am beginning to accept all man made religions are false and Christianity was created to hide the truth from us.

The only thing that makes me think is how Christians have been persecuted throughout history. I was raised roman catholic and I know for a fact it is the babylonian mystery religion. I believe no one would be able to fully understand the situation unless they were indoctrinated as I was. I woudln't have been able to connnect as many dot while I researched it there is no way.

Fifteen years ago I had a myspace where I talked about the truth of 911 and a man who was very insightful spoke to me. He said he sought me out for a reason or he was driven to me. He believed what i'm saying about man made religions and what you are posting. I could've learned this a long time ago but it took fifteen years to realize it.

What and why would you post this faggot?

The thing we have to seriously consider is this right here and I believe it would be the only way to make this any sicker and more horrible. They strive to do the most deranged shit possible and the most unimaginable torture. Why wouldn't they do this then?

It's certainly possible.

I urge you all to listen to the whole interview it's extremely telling.

youtube.com/watch?v=192JFhev33U

Keep worshiping satan through kek you idiot.

Are you a judeo masonic free mason who eats human beings and sacrifices and tortures them as well?

Kys you faggot. Kek has nothing to do with satan.

No no, not at all. My dinner experience was not at some secret society thing but more of a 3rd world street delicacy thing..

Sure thing then why would the same exact symbollism be seen in so many images posted of kek that the elitists use? Nobody has ever tried to explain it away all they've done is hurl insults as you have. It's common knowledge ancient egyptians worshiped satan and they were the same as modern day free masons. If kek came from their ideology then it's evil to the core.

No one will ever convince me the same exact symbollism they use can be used against them as a force of good. You've got to be an uneducated child to not see the glaring similarities.

But I've heard that a little torture and agony before cooking alive is asking to salting and/or marinating the meat. Supposedly fear/stress goes a long way in terms of flavor

*akin to salting

mate Kek = concentrated consciousness. ENERGY GOES WHERE ATTENTION FLOWS. THE ELITES USE IT FOR EVIL. WE USE IT FOR CHAOS. THE ONLY THING THAT COMES OUT OF CHAOS IS THE TRUTH.

It was probably a forced meme that you faggot children latched onto. You actually wasted your time with the election as well believing that our vote matters. Meanwhile elections are rigged and your vote doesn't count. Presidents are groomed and selected, not elected.

You should move to china and go torture dogs with those soulless gooks. It's worth it if the meat tastes better right? You sound like a degenerate trying to justify why you ate human? You should be hanged as well

Some Asian guy makes bread that looks like cooked human body parts.

AHh I see youre a fucking retard. That explains everything. Carry on retard, I don't have time to deal with your 47 chromosomes.

sure thing kid. It's just a coincidence many of the images posted use the same exact occult satanic symbollism. At least it seems to be fairly common knowledge on the other chan, you're the faggot child.

occult = hidden it doesnt mean satanic. See. This is why you're mentally challenged. do some research you imbecile.

bump

This is the first thing I notice about them

O man again kek must be blessing me wow he blessed you too. Holy shit it's real?

stay asleep faggot. When you grow up after fifteen years of research maybe you'll learn the truth. Although most americans aren't capable of doing the necessary research to come to the proper conclusion on a gamut of subjects let alone ones as profound and shilled as these. It used to be easier to decipher truth from fact on the internet. Either way there probably would've never been hope for you. Stay brainwashed and believe that you are awake.

So we can sacrifice children for good then?
omg it's real I know it kek is here? I can feel it

No you fucking kike. We use symbols and digits to make a continuous self fulfilling prophecy where shit happens.

He's an evil PoS. Thanks for the image. Good to have a convenient redpill for that.

This is how i know you're a subversive jew. You push goalposts all the way to kid sacrifice. You're intolerably stupid.

o and libertarianism is a kike psyop

>screenshot of a screenshot

subversive kike keeps deflecting. switching subjects. anything to stay subversive. Kill yourself. You think my using this flag means anything to the substance we were discussing. I fucking hate jews like you.

yup you figured me out i'm a kike. I admit that last one was just to get a rouse out of you faggot and it worked. Immediately you called me a kike. That was a stupid uncomporable comparison

There is no way to use satanic symbollism that has such profound attached satanic meaning as a force of good. When you grow up one day you will see the truth for what it is.

You havent provided anything that resembles satanic symbolism?

Would stick my fork in the host's eye and push through to the brain.

Israel is satanic you jew

Israel and jews are the satanists.

It took me many years and losing everything again and again to become fearless. I have no fear now, but my Faith could always be stronger. I'd like to test my authority, maybe when I return to the U.S. I'll walk around D.C. and see if I can drive out some demons. At the very least, I will see if i have any weaknesses left.

No but it goes to show how brainwashed you are and how little you actually know. This is hilarious this is the first time someone actually truly believed i'm a kike shill. It goes to show how sound your judgements and research are on the subjects you have no clue about.

You faggots just copy one another type incoherent gibberish, green text and shit post constantly. This place could be much better if it wasn't for people wasting posts and copying one another.

See how the shill stops responding when I drop some images of the truth about jews? Too easy to spot them these days. too easy.

BEGONE SHILL BEGONE

Christianity is the truth. As for those entities, Angels stronger than classical gods will happily show you their lord and lead you to Christ and self-improvement if you are willing.
That power when accepted as freedom is why Christians are so brutalized as they orbit the truth.
Problem is, most attached to systemic religion have been manipulated by Fear to not even understand their own faith or the nature of God. The institutions are corrupted to keep people's hearts distant.

Why would I save the images? I don't care about proving anything to some faggots on the internet. Let alone faggots that worship an ancient egyptian frog god? You just egyptian shit that is satanic but your frog god isn't. What level of mental gymnastics do I have to get to to achieve this?

i'm not a shill faggot. I've been ready to fight and die for over ten years for my beliefs and to rid the world of true evil. I'm sure you can say the same faggot.

I wasted a ton of money on guns and ammo because I thought my brainwashed fellow americans would've awoken by now but it will never happen. Unless there is divine intervention nothing will happen. Most people deserve the shit storm to come for not fighting a long time ago or being willing to lose everything to fight.

I've started threads with that book cover I posted before and had shills flock them when they took off. I've never seen a shill post shit like I have. You are a clueless fucking idiot child with no concept of anything, you can't even spot glow in the dark cianiggers or subversive kike shills. Your brain is defective. Have a nice life

This is a war of minds you fucking Neanderthal. You're such a retard you think battle is the only way to win wars. There's so much you don't know but you pretend to know it all. So sad.

you dumb niggers, it's a fake prop for a Movie.

GOD DAMMIT I GOT BAMBOOZLED.

thank you for proving my point.

There's certainly a possibility it was created to keep the truth hidden or it's not the truth but why are they so persecuted in the world today and throughout history.

I feel that even if it is fake the humans together with a positive goal in mind when focused on teh same religion is enough to attack it in every way/shape/form. The series Know your enemy is a great series.

Dat longpig.

You sure this isn't bread? That guy does some good work.

I think you belong in /x/

it's made from Latex and cushion foam.

fx-lab.de/?portfolio=sfx-makeup

At least it was dead and cooked when I ate it.. my sister likes it when they're still living

I think you belong in an oven

I've tried. Personally, I prefer colder climates :)

Pizza Shop freezers?

Something like that ;) I've heard that god has a very special place for trolls like you & I

im not a pedo. Kys Jimmy

Pedos also have a special place in God's heart. You can tell by the sweetness of their meat.

You only get the shakes (kuru) when you consume brain so try to avoid eating brain matter at all costs

reminder to hide tripfags and larpflags

I mean it is a false idol, but people were checking gets years before this kek thing. Maybe demons are just manifesting themselves through memes, hence the pink wojack that is becoming more and more demonic. Its as if Wojack is a manifestation of tortured souls that this website produces, due to godless masturbatio, hatred, and bitter suicide. I do think some of those darker Pepes are demons.

Y so serious?

This whole place is an unfunny joke and you're the butt of it.

Is this turkey?

enjoy gitmo

You're the one with a meme flag. If anyone here is the shill, it is you.

kys jew.

Open your heart to Jesus, user. We love you.