Women mental life and the new female - NO BLUEPILLED PEOPLE ALLOWED

Women mental nature was always a drag on all civilizational efforts.
Thats why in all times, in all geographies and in all cultures, an religious and moralistic body of myth was carried trough the next generation, on where the female was being shown as an essentially immoral beast. Either by self-guilt or either by violence, the female Geist was suppressed. In the west, this came trough us on the form of the Catholic church and Christianism.
It's obvious that not even the violence of Islam nor the blunt force of the church was enough to suppress the satan that inhabits on every women.
CULTURAL TECHNOLOGY WASN'T ENOUGH.
Now, under the banner of high technology and to remain true to the human spirit of continuous conquering of new horizons, we must finally domesticate the female mind once and for all. There is no way civilization can move forward without a strong nuclear family, and that means a dominant men and a submissive women. Either by genetic intervention, by editing female sexual instincts for submission and attachment to the male that she have sexual intercourse or either by synth, making biological females obsolete and having a android capable of producing a kid.

Do you agree with me? Do you not? Why?
Also, wich way: SYNTH or GENE?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1817_in_science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1917_in_science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950_in_science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_in_science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_in_science
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All humans should embrace their humanity by becoming their own creation.

it smells like depop shills in here

I had an epiphany today. Basically without women men would be super chill and get everything done and be bros. there would be a hierarchy and respect and different factions. But women just cause chaos and bitch and whine and moan in any situation.

this

genes also m8 but would rather have them have a goy fatha to teach them to be a mother them mutilate their genes

For this, just compare the situation:

Males have a android waifu, edited for passionated loyalty, unending love and absolute dedication.
>Happy

Females have a android waifu, edited for passionated loyalty, unending love and absolute dedication.
>Miserable
>It don't have a high status job, whats the point
>It's just a stay at home droid stupid husbando

implying this is possible

Take the social status, potential for blunt violence and unapologetic dominant stance for males, and there isn't much to them to feel their pussies moist about it. It would be just a dildo that walked and talked.

Because in essence, THOSE are the things women care about.

Also, men drove civilization forward, not women, so there is that also.

100/200 years on future, do you really doubt it?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1817_in_science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1917_in_science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1950_in_science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_in_science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_in_science
Take a look at this, and think again.
We exponential curve now.

Me too, but they are incorrigible whores, so something got to give. They just can't help it, it's in their nature to be lying and cunning, just like a cat has to meow and a dog has to bark too.

politically it isn't possible and won't be since we already gave women the power to decide this shit by giving them voting rights which combines nicely with the fact that there is more of them.

inb4 nazis, wheres your army?

When you get right down to it men don't exactly ask much of women, yet they still manage to disappoint.

You should also look how politic change in 200/100 years, anything is possible, including a anti-degeneracy mass movement. This will not hold. And it will go to the other extreme.

This image always makes me sad, because it acknowledges that women aren't proper for the love that we aspire.
We need to either update women or either make them obsolete already.
The ancients would have done it if they could, I just know it.

>which way: SYNTH or GENE?
Either works, we can't exactly forcibly put women through gene therapy, but we can create a new generation of waifus who have genetically altered to be the ideal mate. Heck, make some of them monstergirls while we're at it, there's really no reason not to go the whole 10 yards to please the men once we start this.

Get your women under control

Remember, in 1815 Napoleon just got his ass kicked forever, and HRE was just dismantled. Monarchies tried fighting back the 1789 revolution, and after Napoleon was gone, they thought that the fire was gone. 1915 was one year after the great war has started again. German was still an empire with a monarch. 2015 is the year of the rapefugee, Germany now is still occupied by allied forces on the low, and are repeating the same thing that happened after 1918 that made them go full autists, but now, it has been going for 70 years. Do you really think that in 2115 and 2215 there will be anything remembering what we have now, be it on technology or on politics?
Embrace the temporal anarchy user, no system holds for much.

Violence is not enough, we just have been proved that they can be exploited by "social hostile agents".

Those are weak women user. I want a strong woman, a woman I can trust to defend the kids with a shotgun while I'm at work instead of screaming in the corner waiting to be raped.

To be honest, there is the SYNTH, GENE, CHAD, CULTURAL REPRESSION and ENSLAVEMENT path.
Any other paths I'm missing?

The Chad path is to rule by apparent superiority.
Just be yourself. If you are a Chad.

Exponents don't exist in the real world. We logarithmic.

The question is merely where we are on the curve.

Get a tranny?

Exponents don't exist in real life?
... I bet they do boii...

log = exponent

bamp

You have to convert them ya dingus. They're the same like multiplication and division are the same.

Amen. Willful fighters, cowgirls, and tomboys. That's a golden ticket rather than trashy submissive wombs with no self-worth or ambition. She needs to be worthwhile! Where's the fire inside?!

Synth is the only good option

What about the CHAD path. You never control them, you just dick them, a lot of them and naturally start to despise them after seeing the obvious whoredom patterns on everyone of them.

The Islamic world is succumbing to feminism
I like the idea of relationships in theory but in practice they're awful, with a gynoid it makes that a reality.

Most of these (((acomplishements))) come from (((them))).

Succubi were born to serve man. Only by burning all the witches can society return to normal.

Extreme feminists make the same argument, just about women.
Like them, you fail to understand that without women, there would be no men. Our species has sexes because it is an evolutionary advantage. Women select the best men, hence men in general are better. They have to be.

Wishing our nature was different is a waste of time. Just accept it and get on with it.