There is a subreddit dedicated to defaulting on student loans

>There is a subreddit dedicated to defaulting on student loans
Why are Redditors so degenerate?

reddit.com/r/studentloandefaulters/comments/6p9hxn/whats_the_best_type_of_loan_to_get_if_you_plan_to/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Shoplifting/,
reddit.com/r/studentloandefaulters/comments/6vxaxv/barely_treading_waterclose_to_100k_student_debt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Usury is degenerate, this is the right thing to do.

I mean, Stacy got better with age, sure. But she's still not as hot as her mom.

What was the question again, sorry?

>Swindling usurers and commie academics
>Degenerate

Pick One, faggot.

It's swindling the taxpayer as many of these loans would have been offered by the government.

yea reddit is taken over by commies
in /r/greece its only about how glorious communist is and shit like that

Larger sums, but I would say less degenerate than, say, reddit.com/r/Shoplifting/, given how corrupt the ((academic)) system is.

Elizabeth Hurley was 51 when that pic was taken.

What kind of crazy genetics is she working with?

That's just smart business. Following rules gets you nowhere.

>Usury is degenerate

>100k for not one but two art degrees

WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST?

yes my shekelberg? i need another loan. i want another art degree.

this is why I have no sympathy for these high debt individuals. anyone that deserves to go to college already has the grants to make it almost free or is taking a degree path that will net them so much cash they can pay the loans off in under 3 years. these idiots also fail to see how the guaranteed loan system creating expensive schooling.

Money.

>husband makes ~$30/hr
>wife has 100k in loans
id get an alibi right quickly

Which post, OP?
Surely a jew would be mad at students defaulting on their loans.

Meh, I defaulted, then filed for Chapter 13.
It's within the law and I'm making payments through a Trustee account that has an end date.
If I didn't do that, I'd never see the end of these loans.

Next level autism

reddit.com/r/studentloandefaulters/comments/6vxaxv/barely_treading_waterclose_to_100k_student_debt/

M O M M Y

>paying $100k for degrees in sculpture and illustration

i thought these couldn't be removed through bankruptcy?

how long do you have to pay to the trustee account? did the bankruptcy court judge make that solution?

this is the first time i've heard of this possibility and i want to know more

You don't understand. She loves art, talking about art, and making art... she just can't find the right job.

I don't get why Sup Forums would be against this very Jewish system of usury and systemic brainwashing. I work with people making 50 60k with 100k student loan debt. I would kill myself

>I didn't Piss away an education
Yes you did lol

As someone who goes to a Liberal Arts school, you have no fucking clue how stupid some college kids are with loans and degree choice.

WHITE SHARIA NOW!

It's a trap for dumb liberals
pol could not devise a system better than this to take money from dumb liberals

redpilled degrees get jobs and can pay the loans back with ease
liberal commie degrees and dumb art bullshit does not get jobs and the liberals are stuck in a debt spiral

Do degrees make your arts sell for more money? Did DaVinci have a masters degree?

Read 3rd comment down. Fucking mong.

Because they're pissing away our tax money on retarded degrees. Federal student loans are guaranteed loans, which means Uncle Sam foots the bill if you default and the banks don't lose anything.

It's a system that lets idiots do things like triple major in Gender Studies, Sociology, and Art History fronted on the tax payers dime, while either making a bunch of interest for (((them))) or (((their))) money back. That way (((they))) can produce more Marxist-feminist commies to do their bidding and make money doing it. If people are going to make stupid decisions, they shouldn't plan on just dropping the bill on the US taxpayers. That's the degenerate part.

HAHAHAHA she has private loans according to the thread at

i bet they started at like 50k but ballooned via interest LOL

the federal loans at least have massively artificially subsidized interest rates (even the so-called 'unsubsidized' loans are actually heavily subsidized)

Both degrees are worthless!

but then they just vote for more gibs

and there are more of them

After they're done running up hundreds of thousands of dollars on the "college partyyyyyy experience~~" they will vote as a bloc to make everyone else pay for it.

If you worked diligently and saved responsibly, look forward to being demonized as a privileged fat cat. The next bernie will confiscate everything you have.

Honestly, we have laws for a lot of reasons and protecting people from themselves is one of them. Should allowing people to burn over $50 grand on getting a social arts or arts degree a good thing? In the long run a signficant number of these majors will never be able to pay back the loans so the final cost will go back to the taxpayers, ie everyone else who works.

funnily enough 12.5k/year for college is cheaper than a lot of what public schools actually pay per student

k-12 public school is more expensive, absolute cancer, and yet no one is talking about it

>and it's for 12 fucking years
>and it's fucking mandatory - you go to jail if you skip

>defaulting on a loan that would take them 20 yrs to pay off
>govt pays it upfront

It's the most jewish scheme there is.

charging 25k a year to teach young adults about how whites are evil and gays being is the DSM is true science
lmao most education can go fuck itself

*normalizing* gays in the DSM to be more specific

>low interest rate
>usury

Pick one.

Also, taking out a loan that you never intend to repay is fraudulent.

Psychiatry has been a leftist pseudoscience for a while.

It sucks of course, but the problem is no-one ever seems to mention the role played by the university system that encourages these poor choices, while walking away blameless and with millions thanks to said choices.

IMO (not that it matters much, because >Cuck Zealand) as someone on another site said the universities should be made partially responsible for these debts, otherwise they're incentivized to just max out admissions in bullshit programs because the dumb cunts that fall for it are going to blame the government for not bailing them out, instead of the university that told them their $90k degree in basket weaving was the only way to pull above $70k/year

AHAHAHAHAHHA

This. College has become a humongous ponzi scheme.

/thread

This

Claim you're a Muslim and interest rates are forbidden, say you're being targeted by nazi bankers

Get fucked Shapiro

you guys should man up and marry a woman with student loan debt and pay it off for her. thats what a real man would do

i already work and pay taxes so i'm paying for millions

>but why pay for millions when you could pay for... billions? foreign aid ftw

Jews do usury all the time.

> don't forget about the 6 gorillion shekels, goy
> isn't not giving me my shekels DEGENERATE goy?