United Nations

What does Sup Forums think of it?

bump

Revived Roman Empire.

it's a joke

Kill it, kill it with fire

possibly the greatest and proudest organisation to ever be conceived that in recent years should be ashamed that it's allowed itself to be swayed by partisanship, politics and corruption.

Hopefully it can be saved.

it serves the interest of all people, except whites

burn it down

Ask Somali

Corrupt, bureaucratic and terribly inefficient. A huge waste of time and money.

>tfw Jew-N employee

AMA

Are you serious? If so, what kind of shit do you do there? Are you important?

it wont exist in 10yrs screenshot this

it's a flat earth map.

Kill it with nuclear fire. Supports replacement migration.

I'm a health economist. I'm not HQ-level important, but I do work in a Regional Office so I guess I'm somewhat important.

Proto-one-world government, to be resisted at all costs

I visited their HQ in New York, it was filled with the hideous kitsch and trash of many nations

They're responsible for the somali shitskin refugees.

HEC, you and your kind paying regional terror orgas or/and mining data on local population for the cabalist is the problem. Neck yourself

it gets DEEP CONCERNED from time to time, thats what i fink

Most corrupt and useless organization on Earth.

Also they hates whites

Have you ever interacted with any high-tier politicians or anything?

Huh, what are the chances? I work in the World Food Programme.

Corrupt, bureaucratic, and terribly inefficient is certainly correct. Nevertheless, I think good work still gets done occasionally. Maybe more by chance than design but it's better than nothing.

jews

You have to understand, Jew-N agencies pay a lot of people a lot of money for a lot of really fucking stupid reasons. Whenever any Jew-N office receives funding, whether it is WHO HQ or a tiny project based in one nigger country, there is a frenzy of everyone trying to spend the money as fast as they can so that they can justify their own jobs. Maybe its an oversimplification, but this is basically what happens. A lot of money is also spent on work plans and proposals to request for (more) funding.

Almost all of the real work is conducted by the subcontractors of subcontractors of contractors or highly-paid consultants or hired private companies. Almost all of the actual human, economic or social development work is conducted by poor unpaid college kids interning at some underfunded NGO or charity that is probably not even affiliated with the Jew-N at all.

And yes, we collect fucktons of data from poor shitskins. I really don't know what happens to all that data.

Not really, unless you count gooks.

Yes, good work is sometimes done by good people despite all the bureaucratic bullshit doing everything it can to stop anyone from doing anything. I didn't know WFP operated in Australia. You ever visit Bangkok?

Does the UN actually do anything?

>I didn't know WFP operated in Australia.
I just got back from Somalia, they're sorting out my next mission. I'm a JPO, though probably not for much longer. I do training and emergency preparedness and planning.

>You ever visit Bangkok?
Yeah, all the time. There's no WFP office in Australia so I rarely get enough time to come back here.

>Corrupt, bureaucratic and terribly inefficient. A huge waste of time and money.
Yes, all of us know this except poo in loos and miscellaneous Muslim retards that want to hide their flag with something they only vaguely understand. The real power is in international military and trade organizations. The UN is more of a charity and promotional organization now, as well as helping to identify low quality posts on Sup Forums

Well it is a very large organization isn't it, so it must be burecratic and a lot of links in the processes. How is it corrupt, other than that they large nation wage more power?

Super cucked

The Jew-N spends a lot of money and produces mountains of paper bullshit, mostly reports. I don't think most of our paper bullshit is ever read by anyone, but I am sure that the reason why most of that paper bullshit is written is to justify how we spent money and also to justify why we need more money.

That being said, a lot of rich and poor people rely on Jew-N shekels for their livelihoods, myself included. The Jew-N does, in fact, help poor shitskins in developing countries. It's just that, out of the billions the Jew-N receives every year, very little actually trickles down to the poor starving shitskins that need it.

They are there to be useless cunts. Just another branch of globalist elite cucks.

>useless cunts
>globalist elite cucks
yeah... jews

I meant to reply to OP but this happened somehow

Multiculturalism fuckers enforcing tranny cuckery into my country through TV channels.

Fuck you, UNESCO.

what a coincidence goyim

The Jew-N bureaucracy has its own language that is indecipherable to outsiders. We can have entire conversations using only acronyms, Jew-N slang and technical terms only we would understand.

Jew-N bureaucrats have very, very cushy jobs. They are corrupt because they want to keep their cushy jobs, are unionized, and come up with ridiculous schemes to keep their jobs while not allowing outsiders in. This is the main reason why more than half of all Jew-N "employees" (workers) are actually contractors, consultants or personal services subscribers. These people don't get staff benefits, are easy to hire and fire, and are not technically considered Jew-N employees. A staff member, on the other hand, is virtually impossible to hire or fire and receives ridiculously good benefits.

The most corruption I have seen, however, is in the higher echelons of the Jew-N leadership. Almost everyone comes from the same class of people. They are all the children of globalist elites, such as Harvard professors, US ambassadors, former Jew-N leaders, legit (((Jews))), filthy rich people, etc.

It must be destroyed. Same with EU.