BRITAIN HAS SUNK

Press F to pay respects

Oh no! Human beings enjoying themselves! We must wipe out all non white races, STAT!

>human beings

DON'T BE SORRY
BIN THAT LORRY

Respond to this post if you live in a nation where the guy would have been shot 6 or more times

>he thinks black are human beings
would be saying the same thing if these officers were grinding on some female chimps?

LET THE KID HAVE HIS SPOONS!

bump

hahahaha no way is that real

You'd be surprised!

Uh sure, if they were enjoying it! Whats wrong with having some fun? God you people are so fucking anal about everything. Everything is racial with you. I can't imagine how terrible it is to be you guys. Every single day, all you ever think about is race. Everything makes you angry.

>its another "everyone thinks London is representative of the entirety of Britain" thread

Londin is representative of the entirety of britain. It's an alpha world class city and you have one other city that is slightly relevant, manchester. London literally is britain. The country isn't relevant otherwise.

In a birthday party, I would be sure to make the cake a top priority...

Out of curiosity, why are these types of threads always about the UK despite this degenerate rot being wide spread in the entirety of the West?

I have seen others based around the US and Sweden
It's not exclusive to the UK

You bongs have it the worse with sweden and germany. No one else comes close to your level of cuckery.

Having fun yet?

Jesus that interview was weird. They didn't seem to care at all about their son.

Ending the dump here
I think this is enough, I don't want to fill up the thread with more stuff, even I feel sick as I browse through the files

Any thoughts overall?

lmao

Britain is lost.

Is there anywhere safe to be white anymore?

how the fuck is that not sexual assault

No. Buy a gun and prepare to die fighting.

she cant fuck them all and if she tries, she will die of aids long before she can produce a significant number of offspring

After fucking 16 random black dudes, there is a 100% statistical probability you will have HIV

>London is lost*
ftfy

Also, "THIS THREAD AGAIN".

Give it a rest faggots, seriously don't you have a hurricane to die in or something? Go do that, go die and be useful. Thanks.

Inappropriate.

On the part of the cops.

Welcome to the club faggot.

fucking nuke them while that are in a large nest

Fucking nuke britain

*London

ftfy sweetie x

And again, learn the difference, it could save your life one day. Melbourne.