Why are there never any spic hate threads?

Spics are the ones actually poisoning the demographics of the US, why is everyone focused on niggers and Muslims all day?

50% of all American posters are of Hispanic origin that's why stinky boy.

#brownprideworldwide

the answer is simple cause Sup Forums is filled to the brim with spics who spend their entire day spamming threads about their ugly fat goblin women and trying to get white men to race mix and accept. also spics on Sup Forums spend most time astroturfing their subhuman race everywhere lying about how they're conservative and aren't worse than niggers.

they love to shift the conversation to other things so white men don't focus on their roach race. spics even spam chinese hate threads because they want to lure white men to go die fighting chinese while they take over america

spics are just shittier wops

Because mexican women are fucking awesome! I wish my wife was a fine ass latina woman.

.t chink
lmao

Does Sup Forums fear the spanish warrior?

Reverse psychology b8

I wonder how much replies you'll get.

These two are correct, they'll also spit out the whole "White Hispanic" maymay in attempt to derail immigration threads. They literally want whites in our country to become a minority so in the end they can behead us like they do in Mexico and the rest of Latin America.

Why haven't you sent 'em this way guys? Do it! I want to behead wetbacks!

What Spanish Warrior? you guys are barely above Gypsies. You act like niggers and behead people just like the Muddies in Europe.

Not really, I actually don't know how the Mexican-American mind works. In fact I only have one cousin in America and she married a White Texan pastor.

What even is the basic consensus of white people in America through a Mexican's eyes. (millenial)

im Mexican my Mexican grandma got raped by white US sailors during ww2 before they deployed to the pacific

she kept the baby and now I am born

Nah, I'm serious. Just got to get a tall one.

>MY WHITE HOMELAND IS 50% SHITSKIN GOING TO BE 80% SPIC WITH SPANISH AS THE NATIONAL LANGUAGE
>how can i solve this? i know i'll go battle chinks on the other side of the world and completely kill the white race while all the spics and niggers live in my house and gain my country
t. spic subhuman

>spanish warrior
you're a mestizo spic fruit picking goblin race of 4ft men who get btfo by everybody on the planet

AYEE HOL UP ESSE!...
>*fiesta music plays loudly at 2 am*
you mean you gringos...
>*smuggles colon full of drugs*
...are waking up to the Spic Question...
>*has nine anchor babies on welfare*
...and know about the reconquista?
>*frijoles explode from pantalones*
AY CARAMBA SHUT IT DOWN

Hey White people give us all this land and take all the Whites/Blacks to USA and give us all your Mexicans.

Not a single Mehicano will immigrate to the US if we strike this deal :)

Because spics, despite being spics, are still a big step up from blacks and arabs.

Aztlan was never a thing, You don't see other nations taking back their former clay other than third world shitholes.

No they aren't, It's our version of the muslim problem in Europe. They don't integrate and they will constantly vote democratic for more gibs.

F E A R L A R A Z A

t. spic subhuman

arabs created the soon to be largest religion in the world. spics have never done anything in human history while arabs have added to civilization even if they're shit now. spics are worse than anybody on this planet except niggers and they're just tied with niggers

remember this golden rule on Sup Forums. anybody who says spics aren't equal or worse than niggers on Sup Forums is a spic subhuman himself. anybody who says spics are above mudslimes is also a spic. as awful as mudslimes are they at least have achievements in human history while spics never even had the wheel. they're african tier subhumans. it's impossible to be white and say good things about spics on Sup Forums

Are you an actual chink lmao that's sad.

You know what's funny you're 52% and dropping suck my fat brown cock cuz your women are already doing the same lmao.

Until very recently there was a world war for reclaiming land you cuck.

I would rather take Arabs than Spics. At least they aren't cowards.

t. Californian

Do you condemn chinkies :)

i'm not a chink you fucking little brown turd race subhuman manlet dicklet bitch.

look, look at this fucking spic subhuman. he wants white men to go fight chinks well they do la raza. if white men die it needs to be as they're murdering you spics in a race war. white men don't fear shit. after spics are wiped out then white men and take on chinks.

fucking turd race dicklet

Mexishits are literally niggers with slightly more European and Amerindian genetics. They're pretty much the same in every single way.

Before Islam took over Arabs were almost identical to Europeans in terms of cultural roots. Spics were always savages, even the Aztecs were barbaric as fuck. We have less Arabs then France has and the Christians usually vote for the GOP.

Hispanic isn't a race. If you are brown, your race is mestizo. Stop ruining the word douchebag.

Hispanic isn't a race

I hate beaners just as much as the next guy but the villain here is mestizos

Sup Forums is a mexican board

Does she have an upper half?

you're mad lol I didn't even read what you espoused i'm just laughing hahahahhaha 52% HAHAHHAHA

kek is this muh iberian genes nigga hahaha post your face again

What do you anons consider a spic?
Because you seem to know little about most of us.

Just thought I'd swing by and silence the spics.

Reminder that the US is both a country of INVADERS and IMMIGRANTS. Whether hispanics decide to take over the US or to assimilate into the dominant US culture, we're just following in the footsteps of the founding fathers.

AMERICANS PAY TAX FOR THIS
LMFAO

>When every single warrant for murder is for an illegal alien

Anything about the South of Brazil is a spic.

One day you'll know why and that day your redpilling will be complete.

hey you dumb fucking spic subhuman why aren't you in your own subhuman country? if you race wasn't nothing but garbage on the same level as africans then you subhumans would stay there. instead you're a 70 iq brown turd race who never made a civilization in human history and can't run anything and has to leech off white men.

remember you filthy piece of shit coward dicklet. arabs as shit as they are pretty much stayed in the middle east until recently while you subhuman scum from south america and africa had to invade white countries for gibs since you subhumans could enter them without being killed like dogs

Imagine giving birth to someone only for them to end up as cucked as you are.

Oh look, it's racist shareblue again.
So imaginative.
Do go on about how you hate people.

That's how you lost the election.

_donald

I realize they are the biggest threat to America at the moment since big dick donny shut down the whole peaceful refugees shit

>Average education level in Mexico

Nice numbers shareblue.
Now you're hating on Jews.
Israel is our strong ally in the Middle East.
Why would you hate Jews?

Oh yeah. Barrack HUSSEIN Obama. Figures. Typical Muslim extremist.

>also spics on Sup Forums spend most time astroturfing their subhuman race everywhere
White aryan nordic man here. Mexicans are bro tier and work hard and conservative and catholic and family values and are very white and good food and hot women and are very white looking and do the jobs gringos no want to do.

We are American you stupid fuck lmao my ancestors were in America for thousands of years.

My family in Mexico is alright buddy no need to worry but keep projecting poor nigga.

>instead you're a 70 iq brown turd race who never made a civilization in human history and can't run anything and has to leech off white men.

>what is Inca, Maya and Azteca governments
xD also in Canada most welfare recipients are white not colored LOL

Think about though we even in CANADA nigga HAHAHAHA

it's disgusting these things are taking over america. i fucking hate southerns so much for not securing their borders and allowing these things into the country.

I rather have 1 based spic than 100 gringo SJW warriors.

I hate mexicans

I hate immigrants

And I hate that faggot castizo who posted his face

I also really hate mexicans

I'm not defending spics. I'm just saying we're misusing the word "Hispanic"

The villain isn't "Hispanics" since it's a broad term and any race could be hispanic. the villain is the hoards of mestizo invaders from mexico

Hi, mexican here. You are free to kill chicanos, we dont want them.

Bye

/thread

Spics are natural backstabbers just like every other nonwhite. They'll pretend to be on your side until whites a minority of that area. Then they'll go full on kill all whites mode.

That image is so stupid

>Proud heritage

Tell a brown hispanic that they are brown due to their indian genes

They're your rodents, not ours.

Here, enjoy a fresh batch of (You)s for this amazing post

We are irrelevant, keep it like that, only venezuela is making a lot of noises right now.

coon
>I hate immigrants

Please tell you're American that would make my day famalia cuz i'm finna smack yo white ass with some real facts.

>ancestors were in America for thousands of years.
AND NEVER ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you "people" or animals rather aren't even human. you never made the wheel you subhuman trash. you subhuman trash never had language, philosophy, or anything of value. you're like fucking animals still today.

>Canada most welfare recipients are white
see you're a subhuman so you can't use or understand math, but spics are welfare leech who never even made a civilization or functioning country. while whites landed on the moons couldn't make the wheel. suggesting whites on a welfare doesn't matter cause it's whites paying for it not spic subhumans. you spics can't afford welfare for your own trash race. you can't even afford food. you animals eat dogs just like chinks. you also eat rats and garbage

because atleast 50% of US posters are spics anyways. that's why. living in the southwest has grown my hatred for chicanos. wish them all gassed and the 1965 immigration bill revoked

It's not the hispanic origin that makes beaners brown user...

t. spics fucking trash

whites elected trump you subhuman trash. it's you shitskins who vote for democrats. there is no based spics. just look at you spic subhumans here lying and astroturfing for gibsmedat

You're so MAD lOl, you funny white boy.

How does it feel we taking back our continent :))) you mad white boy that your genes will be gone in bout 100 years hahahahahhaa that shits hilarious dawg.

>based on polls

moron
nobody believes polls anymore
people *lie* about supporting shareblue
because shareblue flips their shit otherwise
better to just lie to their purple hair pollster and vote Trump

you hate chinks right, spic? you know why you hate chinks? cause you understand chinks are going to erase you from this world. white men will just to asia and fuck asian women then dominate the world. they'll come back to america and exterminate all the brown shitskins off earth to vent their anger afterwards

you hate them cause you understand that's your racial deadend. there won't be spics in space. your race ends before 2100

Please behead yourself

look at this dumb fucking spic astroturfing his subhuman race. he's here trying to tell us somehow shitskins elected trump and it wasn't white men along with white women all voting against the shitskins.

kys you subhuman

nice try shareblue
trying to make non whites hate Trump

The harder you try, the more obvious it gets.

Wetbacks like this are the reason why we are not welcomed by normal people anymore. Only by crazy libtards.

Anyway, only wanted to say Di Maria perro hijo de puta! No podes largar la pelota comilon de mierda, nos vamos a quedar sin mundial AAAAAAHHH

kill yourself coon

waaah waaah keep crying for white cock

Imagine letting them rule over different states and watching which party does a better job.

a more perfect image couldn't be made to explain it.

spics, niggers, and mudslimes are killing white people daily on our streets and going to ruin western civilization but they're on Sup Forums explaining to white men actually look at this webm you need to go battle chinks on the other side of earth in their homeland. 80% of the gore on the web is spics somewhere in south america murdering each other. that's the fucking future of america. it's so disgusting.

Ay ay, can I come to your country 'murricans?

Why is it always beheadings with you guys? You can't behead corruption. You can't behead yourself into clean water.

Should be. They're worse than blacks because they have just enough intelligence to be dangerous, but not enough to form a cohesive society.

Im an aryan master race and I can confirm mexicans are cool. Id really fuck their women since theyre pretty much white. Also theyre better than chinks, niggers, and mudslimes

no white likes spics. they're savage subhumans