Can we please all take a moment to appreciate how based Joe Rogan is

Can we please all take a moment to appreciate how based Joe Rogan is.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Joe Rogan lost me with the Mancia/Schumer hypocrisy. An absolute and really fucking creepy double standard. The guy is a perennial dilettante, always an outside observer. He dabbles in shit, and joins in, but flakes out soon after. I also do not like his condescending bullshit with AJ. He rubs me the wrong fucking way.

Joe Rogan flip flops on his views depending on who is on his show

Meh useful idiot atleast he gives smart people a platform to talk while dude weed lmaoing

>Joe Rogan
>sensible voice of reason

This world really has gone fucking nuts

Joe Rogan just likes to do drugs and listen to himself talk.

It's always connected with white supremacy. You have to sign up for the secret Internet Nazi party before you can post Pepe.

Condescending towards Alex jones?

Dude if you watch Infowars you're literally retarded then....inb4 fake news CNN shill CTR

If he didn't sick trumps dick so much I might respect him but all the video titles I see come to defend trump against assassination attempts and saying how hurricane Harvey is liberal racism, retards

find the golden ball

Checked

*blocks your path*

*sucks your dick, but only as a hilarious in-joke between two otherwise-heterosexual guys, not like some kinda fruity San Fran queermo that would unironically enjoy another man's dick in his mouth*

woah i just registered and have not received my email verification. i called phone support and they called me a faggot

you can already seem him balding lmao

Drop some rares for the Rogan

I fucking love AJ. Yeah I have heard all the hype he is controlled opposition. That is bullshit. He is stuck in a certain ideological framework based largely on Bircher ideas. I am mostly in the same camp so I know where he is coming from.

Joe Rogan is very smart and capable, but truly and genuinely rates himself more than he actually is. He dabbles in everything, observes everything, but never joins anything so that he can have his cake and eat it. Watch how he treats his guests and co-hosts. Watch how he even delivers his ideas. The fucker is a phony. After the Schumer hypocrisy, I really got a chip on my shoulder about the fucker.

fpbp

Joe Rogay is a pot-head manlet who's dick has shriveled up because of all the steroids he's injected.

Checked.

Alex Jones might not bring up the JQ, but some people call in that do, and the fact that he lets it air means he is fighting for truth.

Based joe rogan fellow centipedes

Can we turn harry potter into s nazi meme

Rogan is a commie listen to his one with kmal or whatever his name is

Yeah man. AJ is fucking awesome. I have really grown fond of the bastard against my better judgement. He really is desperate to be loved, though he always says the opposite. He really hates being seen as a complete dweeb, but I think he has come to terms with it in some ways. he is also part genuine crazy, too. I fucking love the guy. He is a seriously flawed human being fighting against the globalist overlords.

praise

based j rogan gained 1800 experience points