CHOP DOWN THE 5G NETWORKS

Alright ......

If supposably Sup Forums can take down Shia lebouf, make people do things over a live cam, create a movement, find killers,murders,rapist etc,

Then WHY CAN'T Sup Forums TAKE DOWN A TIN FOIL TREE....desu

It's affecting us in many ways

>It's affecting us in many ways

In what way?

Nice try FBI.

>find killers, rapist and murderers
You got that part wrong. Anons WERE the killers, rapist and murderers.

Listen kid the hacker known as Sup Forums is too busy trying to make sure the next hurrikang runs from new orleans to nyc so please be a gent and kindly go

>Amazon + CIA infrastructure deal happens
>... a couple of months later ...
>5G being rolled out bigly

You're going to have to explain your tin foil ideas behind 5g before we even think about taking down a tin foil tree

What do the G5 networks look like mang? I'm seeing all kinds of weird shit going up around me.

So the foil faced-foam sheating is the way to go if you want to faraday cage your house?

Yes and that is also why they want to boost the frequency. You are a ball of water and electric signals now send a super amplified signal (frequency) and we have the perfect storm.

CELL

Ignore FBI threads

-t. failed chemistry
Or
-t. Failed physics

>5g

Fuck that shit, there are still plenty of areas that don't even get 4g, and I'm not even in some rural area on the heartland, I'm on the east coast. They should be rolling out with better coverage before going to unnecessary shit like 5g. What for? 4k phone streaming?

Maximum population under control where they can most likely get return on investment.

practice on japan theyre 5g

What's going on?
What's the big fuss/problem???

Couple of concerns, but one big concern is the exposure to higher amounts of ambient microwave radiation from cell towers.

I see ok.
I thought it was something about spying by using it as a radar system or something similar.

I mean, that's another concern, considering the fact that the networks would allow for higher bandwidth. Higher bandwidth = more data transmitting to information gathering servers. I mean, look at how much shit Windows 10 sends. Imagine if that's how your phone was working, but it was transmitting camera and audio feeds with the other information? It's like the Five Eyes are right there with you.

Fast and furious movie with the tracking device that uses every phone camera, mic CCTV etc on earth.

Art imitating darpa projects.

I just want city wide mesh networking desu.
No sims.
Just connect to a hotspot and message or call an id that you know who owns etc.

you could roll crypto currency into this by paying people to host nodes, something like what siacoin or mysterium do except it's a mesh network

thoughts?

What's wrong with 5g? I'm using it now and it's superfast.

503.59 Safeguarding classified information
>(q) Employees of the Commission shall be subject to appropriate sanctions, which may include reprimand, suspension without pay, removal, termination of classification authority, loss or denial of access to classified information, or other sanctions in accordance with applicable law and agency regulation, if they:
>(1) Knowingly, willfully, or negligently disclose to unauthorized persons information properly classified under Executive Order 13526 or predecessor orders;
>negligently
doesn't require intent, you are supposed to know how to do your fucking job