midwest is best

duh of course
Join NF and agitate, white man

Is he even White? He looks like a mongrel

>Spaniards
>White
>yes of course
56% face

He's white, he's just old and out of shape. Check out radio free northwest, he's a pretty level headed guy and has a lot of "son I am disappoint" towards the history of the movement.

No niggers we're culling them here as well. Not welcome WOP

I already live here, we are on the decline friendo. All of us red counties are controlled by Shit niggers in the bigger cities because "muh population". Fucking irks me that these nigger get to decide the laws that govern me in my comfy rural living.

The midwest is vast, flat boredom. I wake up in it every day. Maybe if it was forested it would be better, but it's all farmland and suburbia.

Just saw this in Seattle yesterday

Farmland is bestland tbqh

This. Gas king county

It's hard to leave the south desu

killed

I prefer it to the city and suburbia, but the forest is magical. A huge forested plot with a large sunny garden would be perfect. Also, hills are great.

I'd consider it if I can live in the Seattle metropolitan area.

born and raised here my white brother

multnomah county here senpai, just end it already

Why the hell would I want to do that?

Surround yourself in a city full of spice and niggers.....

Hows tyrones bbc?

And hang out with Portland and Seattle liberals? Fuck no.

The forest is quiet kampfy living desu, one day I will buy a plot of land in the forrest or farmland. I grew up roaming the forest here in oregon but I always liked driving through the farmlands.

It's a shit hole. Trees, dirt, faggots, and rednecks. Everyone choosing to live there should hang themselves. I live there for a year, and traveled a lot of Orgeon, Idahoe, and western Montana.

I'm partial to eastern Oregon. I'm into farming and web dev for small business. Will I starve?

When you guys turn it into a white ethnostate, I'll consider it. Right now I don't want to leave my friends and family behind to move to a strange place. I'm autistic enough I didn't make any friends in 2 years of high school, I don't want to try my luck in a new city and spend the rest of my life sad and alone.

Can't even speak English, I've found the illegal boys.

HAC is an idiot. They couldnt have a worse face for their movement.

might be moving to coeur d'alene but not for that reason

Fuck off we're full

That's my dream too
t. Portland suburb

I did it's gay.

>rejecting someone's business based upon the beliefs of the store owners
This is really getting my noggin' joggin'

I already do.

my recently transsexual brother is considering moving to Portland. Somehow he has some friend connection to there. If he goes is that the point of no return where I will never be able to bring him back??

Clyde Lewis, or is this a different fat guy?

Been there. Done that. Wasn't impressed

I saw this the other day.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

source?