The Skeptic Community™ Goes on the Warpath Sup Forums Utterly BTFO

Now that the Skeptic Community™ has begun their long expected demolition of the Alt Right, how long until the heavyweights (Warski's, Armoured Skeptic ™, Jeff Holiday and ShoeOnHead) begin to weigh in and destroy the likes of Molymeme?

Kraut and Tea has launched the first salvo in the Skeptic Community's™ scorched Earth program. The better question then should be, how will Sup Forums ever survive the ass whipping being handed to them by Kraut and the intelligentsia of the Skeptic Community™?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilIkoSWeOSk
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
youtube.com/watch?v=WgmfYaFQEdM
youtube.com/user/RottingLepha/videos
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal
unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal
twitter.com/JeffHollandaise/status/903305784531968000
img.4plebs.org/boards/sp/image/1475/95/1475955673158.jpg
twitter.com/JeffHollandaise/status/903045633254105088
twitter.com/JeffHollandaise/status/902796188386074624
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460
science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html
pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full
genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full
nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Video of Kraut's demolition of the Alt Right
youtube.com/watch?v=ilIkoSWeOSk

Is everyone so terrified of the Skeptics™?

>Molyneux
>vs
>ArmoredJew
>KrautJew TeaJew
>Heavyweight
Ok, I'll say it. The last time Jews got this roasted was in 1944.

>e-celebs
>le "not an argument" ancap man
get back to us when something important is happening

Who?

Kraut and Tea. He is the intellectual heavyweight of the Skeptic Community ™ and has launched the first in a four part series meant to bring the Alt Right to its knees.

fuck off with your eceleb off topic bullshit, faggot.

I sense a lot of fear behind this post. The Skeptic Community ™ is your friend. There is no reason to fear the truth bombs and the intellectual destruction of right wing bigots they bring.

Who?

nobody knows who any of those faggots are

Aydin demolished that video in one comment

That's why Kraut deleted it

"High School dropout"

Fucking nice dude, why is it these skeptics are always losers?

the alternative hypothesis destroyed that video. but you know that, kraut. you are scared to engage with him

So what I'm getting is the argument is that humans are K types due to sexual reproduction organs, making it impossible to be r type?

If so can a human just be less K type and have 7 kids as apposed to 2? No one thinks that people in Africa are having 1000s of kids like plants.

literally who?

stop shilling your videos here neckbeard

HE SAID MOLYMEME AND NO BULLSHIT WERE ALT RIGHT!

Alt right now means anyone Sargon doesn't like

Kraut if a paragon of free speech and would uphold the right of anyone to say anything, no matter if he disagreed with it. The intellectual ethics of the Skeptic Community ™ are beyond reproach.

You must be mistaken.

The skeptic community including chuck and tea shunned and ignored Project Fenix since crying about YouTube censoring em makes more patreon shekels fuck em

>intellectual heavyweight of the skeptic community
This literally means nothing. (((Skepticism))) has become a euphemism for "loser neckbeards trying to defend their cookie-cutter public school education". Fedoras and ass-bananas. That's what the skeptic community is now.

In other words the Deep State has moved camp.

Are you suggesting that this man is not an intellectual TITAN?

>Molymeme

I've always preferred "Memeyneux" myself

didn't those guys all get demonitzed and have to find real jobs? shame

You realize stormniggers are just stupid right?
Anyone who is actually intelligent and cares about the truth could research human evolution and in 24 hours find all the answers they need to invalidate 99% of the internet's bullshit.
But they're dumb sheeple how happen to like romanticing Nazis.
You can't change stormnigger minds. They love their echochamber. Their lives suck and so they scapegoat to others who, for the most part, are unironically lower on the influence/economic ladder.

>e-celebs
literally kys crescentfag
>in all fields

Reminder that a kraut starting a war has never ended well for the kraut.

This guy pretty much BTFO'd cuck and tea
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM

>Their lives suck and so they scapegoat to others who, for the most part, are unironically lower on the influence/economic ladder.
All most had me. They hate jews too and they are generally much higher on societies influential and economical ladders. I'd like to believe you but your own bias is showing.

>Molymeme
>Alt-Right

Gas yourself moron

"for the most part" is there for a reason user.
Jews are the exception. The only exception.

It won't be long until they bring out the big guns like Jeff Holiday. (pic related) This man can dismantle any argument by just saying, "there is no argument. Kiss my ass."

The Skeptic Community™ cannot be defeated with truth bombs like this.

And just imagine the power that Sargon of Akkad wields - is there anyone that can stand up to his debating prowess?

r-type Trout and Tea BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

literally the same flag who says hajjis have big dicks. Kys. Delet this thread. Go be a faggot in hell

His video got 4 responses in an hour. He made a horrible argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=WgmfYaFQEdM

millennial woes demolishes that stupid faggot kraut and tea. Kraut and tea is literally a moron with rotten teeth who is only interested in looking like a 'badass' than he is in actual truth.

and stop posting asian women you faggot.

Skeptic community is nothing without controversy. When the dust settles they go back to being irrelevant. They ride on the coat tails of conflict, once that conflict is resolved they cease to be a factor. This makes them a passive phenomenon, nothing more. Libertarianism is transitory because it is the most passive sociopolitical stance one can adopt.

Holy shit LOL

I'm not terrified of them but they aren't skeptic, they overlook anti holocaust evidence, they hate whites at this point and now they're
>HURRRR DURRRR AMEICA IS BEST HURR DUURRR

Anglo teeth

>Anyone who is actually intelligent and cares about the truth could research human evolution and in 24 hours find all the answers they need to invalidate 99% of the internet's bullshit.
PhD in genetics here.
Anyone who doesn't understand that human races DO exist and DO have deep cognitive and behavioural differences between each other is an imbecile who doesn't understand how evolution works.

Reason is a scatological Midas that will transform any nation embracing it into shit. Look at Germany. Better to embrace irrationality and flourish.

Wouldn't that mean he made a great argument?

fuck kraut for attacking my waifu rage
i hope he gets anally abused by a based black man

>PhD in genetics here
You better be our proving race realism or your'e a fag

>skeptic community

It's paid-for staged propaganda.

Critical thinkers leave room for questioning. These so-called "skeptics" are not critical thinkers and outright deny any and all possibility of their opposition, making them incredibly obvious paid agenda tools.

This is basic logic 101. Only a fucking retarded potato normie would be able to overlook this.

how does this change the fact that r/K psychology is 100% made up?
how did he demolish the argument at all?

>PhD in genetics here.

Lord of the universe here.
You're full of shit. Also, the amount of ad hominem attacks in this thread pretty much proves everything.

look reason says that people are able to live peacefully with different racial backgrounds but the fact is that beneath the surface there is a whole world of human emotion and inner behavior you have to take into account
this is why skeptic arguments always fail
they talk about people like they are glorified machines

why are ancaps the least intelligent and most smug posters on this board. literally meme tier ideology
"hurrr durrr i dun like the poor bibol" off yourself

>Also, the amount of ad hominem attacks in this thread pretty much proves everything.

"i cant reply because they say le mean words to me"
lurk more newfag

"lol aydin wrecked kraut"
how does anything she said change the fact that r/K selection psycology was pulled out of your ass?

KEK these people.

Is that the one pirate from pirates of the caribbean?

Actually no. This is perhaps, beside the intellectual giant, Sargon, one of the Skeptic Community's ™ chief intellectuals.

Bask in his grandeur.

youtube.com/user/RottingLepha/videos

lmao. Yah some dumb italian cunt and her fat boyfriend are going to bring down "molymeme".
The first rule of defeating someone intellectually is that you have to be more intelligent than the person you're up against. They aren't. They're basically basic-bitch nay-sayers that were goth/"scene" kids in high-school and never really grew out of saying everything is stupid. It's boring as fuck. If you still listen to all those idiots stuck in 2013 youtube-land then you're probably a fucking idiot too.
Sage.

this. its basically surrendering while giving a war cry

I would reply to the skeptic community with this gem
>James Watson selling Nobel prize 'because no-one wants to admit I exist'
this is the Watson of Watson & Crick
DNA pioneer
google why he has been ostracized.

Goodness, ok this article is too good not to share
pretty much says Watson is /ourguy/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal

Let's archive that unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/dec/01/dna-james-watson-scientist-selling-nobel-prize-medal

>"This sounds awful: an 86-year-old hero ostracised for his views, shooed from public life by the people who walk in his scientific shadow."

>"But it’s not awful. Watson has said that he is “not a racist in a conventional way”. But he told the Sunday Times in 2007 that while people may like to think that all races are born with equal intelligence, those “who have to deal with black employees find this not true”. Call me old-fashioned, but that sounds like bog-standard, run-of-the-mill racism to me."

thanks brobot, was hoping youd make an appearance

>how will Sup Forums ever survive the ass whipping being handed to them by Kraut and the intelligentsia of the Skeptic Community™?
Not gonna lie I had to laugh pretty hard at that part.

The "youtube" community are just doing what they need to do in order to keep the money rolling in.

What side they make videos is simply the demographic they choose to make money off of, Kraut just decided it's easier to go with the flow than fight against it.

These people make videos just for money.

Sargon will omnislash this entire site while doing his gay chuckle. Digits confirm

Did Kraut delete her comment? Generally curious.

How is anyone watching Mossad of Blackdad anymore. He is the biggest fencesitting fat pig of them all.

He adds nothing to any conversation, cannot debate and basically fake chuckles everything.

Skepsis leads to nihilism and deconstructionism. In short, the 'enlightened' thinkers run interference for established authorities, while subversives compromise those established authorities. Classical liberalism simply found a way to outsource misery, but now the decadence of Western societies can no longer be ignored due to the rot.

Skeptics don't provide solutions or conclusions, they are simply circle-jerking while Rome burns. Because they are materialists, they do not care what the world will be like after they are gone. All they can do is bleat derision at any movement that emerges to deal with this crisis, regardless of what side of the political spectrum they are from. And if someone proposes political solutions outside the 'approved' spectrum, or off the spectrum entirely, they'll lose their shit.

r/K is a evolutionary selection theory based on animal behavioural traits. It is used as an analogy for variant human psychology. Why is this hard to understand?

That entire video he was being willfully ignorant, even his comment section points that out.

twitter.com/JeffHollandaise/status/903305784531968000
I have no idea what the skepticucks are trying to argue now. They are literally cherry picking the most obscure retarded people from the vastly diverse alt right and saying 'hey guys come look at this! these alt right guys are retards! guahuckhuck!'
How is this intellectual or skeptical??
Jeff Holiday is such a peice of shit,

What fucking cunts they are

I can understand that it's impossible to agree with a person 100%
Maybe 90% max

But if you unironically listen to absolute retards like noBS, you might be too far gone

>No google results
>No archive sources
>Shoop out the text and run it through google
fucking finally
img.4plebs.org/boards/sp/image/1475/95/1475955673158.jpg

meant for

OH no! Someone who doesn't believe what I believe is gonna tell me why I'm wrong! Oooooohhhhh the carnage......!!!!! It's exasperatin'!!!

>Sup Forums BEFO
LE SCEPTIC COMMUNE
>"heh, this low hanging fruit doesn't stand a chance against my superior strawman skills. Outplayed again, kiddo."

twitter.com/JeffHollandaise/status/903045633254105088
Why is this piece of shit selecting the view of one single weird 'alt right' guy that I haven'tseen endorsed anywhere, and projecting it to his audience as mainstream alt right views? How dishonest is this cunt?
He is completely ignoring the main arguments the alt right makes and focusing on some nutjob.
PEOPLE PAY THESE CUNTS A HEALTHY WAGE TO BE OPEN MINDED 'INTELLECTUAL' COMMENTATORS.
They are completely avoiding the arguments to try to save face.
The skeptics are an ideological cult that pray to shekel and liberalism Gods.

As strange as it sounds, this man really takes himself seriously and believes himself to be extremely intelligent.

Pigs have flown it would seem.

twitter.com/JeffHollandaise/status/902796188386074624

What is the argument against r/K theory?
It's just a way to describe reproductive strategy...
How are reproductive strategies not real??

He's saying reproductive strategies are a social construct. Because enlightened humans don't have social constructions built around reproduction. The family unit isn't real. Dating is just a meaningless ritual. Institutions like marriage are religious, therefore something to be ridiculed.

He's saying women go into heat like chimps and just bang the closest male. That might actually be true for abos, but we're talking about human behavior.

In other words, he's retarded.

>talks to slow to listen at 1X
>inarticulate mushmouth so unintelligible sped up
>in the preface explains how he's only interested in stirring up youtube drama
I really feel like I'm missing out on the other thirteen minutes of this

ancient greek skeptics = GOAT

modern skeptics = fedora

i have wondered about this too. they remind me of fedoras in so many ways, although they know more about economic principles. but they would circlejerk each other to death in their smugness and are impossible to talk to

The skeptic community is just trying to save their shekels by pandering to the lefties who are flagging their social media accounts for abuse.
Just look at Sargon

>twitter gone
>facebook gone (which he repeatedly pointed out brought him a lot of clicks)
>was already under investigation by Patreon once
>has a pending lawsuit over copyright infringements from a lefty

The moment he started suddenly constantly shitting on the right was when his shekel supply was threatened.

they really are just the atheist youtube community reloaded

>start out with making somewhat reasonable statements about prevalent problems in society
>start making cash with it and get bigger
>lefties see them gaining more influence and decide to bully them till they stop
>"oy vey my shekels"
>decide that their initial convictions weren't really all that important and money is better
>start shifting to the left
Soon they'll have Skepticism+ and will slowly die off because the market for establishment-shilling is already saturated and none of them was followed for their exceptional wit but only because they occupied an unsaturated niche

IIRC, that one had a good ending though. Some Russian bought it for a shitload of money and then gifted it back to him.

No. If you make a good argument it usually takes people a while to either find some chink in it or think about how to best twist the facts to hide that you were wrong.
If they can reply almost immediately it usually means that you made a poor argument that can be easily debunked without much additional effort.

After reading this whole thread, I still have no idea who comprises "the skeptic community" but they all seem like degenerate losers and the kind of stoner that even stoners hate to be around.

These Youtube charlatans calling themselves 'skeptics' is like a sunday pub league football team calling themselves 'Argentina world cup winners 1978'

>skeptic community
>destroy anyone

these wimps are blind retards

>I still have no idea who comprises "the skeptic community"

Youtube faggots who never propose any solutions but exclusively apply their arbitrary rules to suggestions from other's and call them shit.
The worst kind of people to have to deal with, because they'll make absolutely certain that nothing ever gets done.
>Well, your solutions might look really great at first glance, but what about this highly hypothetical scenario where it might fall short? Gotcha!

I can't equate Jeff Holiday or Greg with the term 'heavyweight'.

why do you losers watch uneducated youtubers discuss literally anything
like you could justify watchig blunderf00t if he stayed within his realm of expertise, but he doesn't and almost never releases content on a subject in which he is an expert

even thunderf00t (when he isn't busy shilling for the globalist institutions that provide him with funds) isn't really worth watching past the first 1 or 2 minutes where he shows the sales pitch.
he always goes for the low hanging fruit where you can immediately give a bunch of reasons why it's bullshit. he might then go more into detail and list some stuff that people without an education in that field might have missed, but it's not like it matters. if the sales pitch is already flawed at a very basic level you don't need to point out more advanced problems. you were already able to discard it as bullshit based on the more basic problems.

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460

science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html

pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full

nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
get the fuck outta here negroid