youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPbBhvv6GI8&index=42&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd
youtube.com/watch?v=VT6LFOIofRE&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=44
youtube.com/watch?v=YM7mPl20GhQ
youtu.be/jFgbpkhP-js
youtube.com/watch?v=vDK02xlB47k&index=12&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd
shareblue.com/loser-trump-drops-to-new-low-in-gallup-poll-as-the-nation-increasingly-despises-him/
shareblue.com/breitbart-melts-down-worries-trump-is-under-house-arrest/
chicagotribune.com/news/sns-wp-impeach-fp-comment-d41dc7bc-8c28-11e7-8df5-c2e5cf46c1e2-20170828-story.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/347909-watergate-prosecutor-trump-acting-like-he-is-running-out-of-time
newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-warning-republicans-advisers-white-house-removal-odds-655951
newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-most-popular-solution-americans-655556?
msnbc.com/hardball/watch/mueller-asking-if-trump-tried-to-hide-purpose-of-2016-meeting-1034593347869
nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html
youtu.be/Wfb1zMHSyEk
thehill.com/homenews/media/348370-scarborough-trump-never-thought-he-was-going-to-win-campaign-was-a-money
politico.com/story/2017/08/28/trump-silent-tillerson-cohn-challenge-242119
thehill.com/homenews/administration/348308-gorka-rips-trumps-cabinet-and-white-house-team-on-way-out
politico.com/story/2017/08/28/bannon-moore-alabama-senate-trump-242120
shareblue.com/trump-throws-tantrum-spitefully-fires-loyal-aide-over-sparse-rally-crowd/
shareblue.com/trump-bashes-mexico-while-mexico-offers-helping-hand-for-hurricane-harvey/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-has-put-harvey-relief-funds-at-risk_us_59a467f5e4b0d6cf7f404f69
slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2017/08/28/right_before_harvey_trump_nixed_a_rule_designed_to_protect_cities_from_flood.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/border-wall-hurricane-funding_us_59a47432e4b050afa90bf35f
youtube.com/watch?v=2Z5P3pMmXYQ&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=39
wnd.com/2017/08/chuck-norris-endorses-ten-commandments-judge-for-senate/
youtube.com/watch?v=_F5459jCtuM&index=40&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

I found that hat thief!

MAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=nPbBhvv6GI8&index=42&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd

Hello fellow awoos! Hey, do you think DACA kids will now be a lot more reluctant to contact law enforcement?

AWOO~

>Trump picks the GOPe guy to avoid making an enemy when the GOPe is the likely winner

>voters pick who Trump actually wants but cant endorse officially

>Trump wins

About what?

She is right, again.....

which one of you Florida fags was driving up 19 with the painted
>let it goy
in their back window

About electing Ten Commandments instead of the guy Trump was shilling for... here`s hoping!

This will last for as long as it takes for Moore to prove he's NOT a Never-Trumper.

S

>Hurricane Irma makes landfall in Washington, D.C.
>Cat 5 with 200+ mph winds
>kills every politician, lobbyist, and attorney in sight
>actually drains the swamp

COULD IT BE THE HAPPENING WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR?!?!?!?!?!?

Conservatism doesn't "feel good", irrational hate and disdain does feel good. The uninterested go on feelings... if you want to change minds, you have to make conservatism feel good, and other ideologies feel bad. Don't waste your time out-logic-ing a moderate unless they're a prospective politics purveyor, go for the gut.

End white genocide; stop using contraception!

kek

>Get DNA test results back
>12% Ashkenazi Jewish

Lads help ;__;

And yet less than 24 hours after that tweet we have the bids for 30 foot concrete walls locked in and construction of prototypes begins in a few weeks. Trump is still Trump, but horseface Ann will claim credit.

>HAHAHAHA drumpf! Your voters are getting back at you by voting for an even more right wing candidate! Your days are numbered!

I heard awful things about this guy 13 years ago.

Get Israeli citizenship and subvert it.

Regardless of religious and political persuasions, we're all still '''Internet Nazis''' united on this board of peace, do you agree?

youtube.com/watch?v=VT6LFOIofRE&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=44

Let her. She is a blip on the radar, inconsequential.

Which DNA Jew did you go through, user?

That's pretty fucken based user. We love our Jews.

Last year was worse.

She is just throwing fits because she wrote that book, and will look like an idiot if he doesn't build the wall. But he will, she needs to dial it back a little. He has been unwavering in his support for it.

You'll make up a little lamp!

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=YM7mPl20GhQ

Who was he shilling for?

Everyone comes together with hatred of communists

Outside the core goals, what else would you like to see changed under Trump's presidency?

My Sup Forums golden account is satire, Mr. Mulder.

Barron will fix that pic of yours.

That's double my Jewhood, but still not enough to avoid being called antisemitic.

>My last date didn't think Jews were a race
>She laughed at me for thinking they were
>Liberal, of course

Boring argument
I'd rather not repeat myself for the 6th time on this subject but I think DACA and the RAISE act are a perfect marriage that are popular with normal people.

after 15 years on DACA with a clean record they get citizenship

Trump gave a halfassed endorsement to McConnell's favored swamp rat candidate in the primary, knowing full well the Trumpian candidate was going to win the runoff. Somehow this surprises people.

cool, they'll be successful

Weird phrasing.

I just post frogs and wolfgirls my man

Israel isn't going to survive the next 30 years. Their birthrates outside of Orthodox welfare leeches are shit-tier, they're almost half-Arab, and all indications point to them being equally subverted my Marxists as the goyim.

It's all so tiresome

Wanna bake tonight lad?

youtu.be/jFgbpkhP-js

Who here 100% European white?

Don't worry user, I'll make sure to gas you last.

23&REEEEEEE

Bush didn't cut taxes, he gave a one time tax rebate. It was a stimulus package, not a reduction in rates. the poor will always spend it and middle class and the rich will always be more inclined to save surplus income.

youtube.com/watch?v=vDK02xlB47k&index=12&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd

why does it always say to many characters when I try to bake? Do you get more if you have a pass?

Strange.
But Chuck Norris endorsed Ten Commandments so he have all my illegal votes.

What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.

You have to think anyway, so why not think big?

All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected.

Reminds me of the Monkey King, that octopus, and based poofish

>that flag
Not fooling me

It says too many characters because you are a newfag. Lurk more.

What does the snek represent?

Y-you too

Everybody Hates Donald
shareblue.com/loser-trump-drops-to-new-low-in-gallup-poll-as-the-nation-increasingly-despises-him/
shareblue.com/breitbart-melts-down-worries-trump-is-under-house-arrest/

Trump must be impeached and he knows it
chicagotribune.com/news/sns-wp-impeach-fp-comment-d41dc7bc-8c28-11e7-8df5-c2e5cf46c1e2-20170828-story.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/347909-watergate-prosecutor-trump-acting-like-he-is-running-out-of-time
newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeachment-warning-republicans-advisers-white-house-removal-odds-655951
newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-most-popular-solution-americans-655556?

Trump colluded with Russia during campaign. The whole thing was a scam from the start
msnbc.com/hardball/watch/mueller-asking-if-trump-tried-to-hide-purpose-of-2016-meeting-1034593347869
nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html
youtu.be/Wfb1zMHSyEk
thehill.com/homenews/media/348370-scarborough-trump-never-thought-he-was-going-to-win-campaign-was-a-money

Trump is getting cucked by his own aides and former allies
politico.com/story/2017/08/28/trump-silent-tillerson-cohn-challenge-242119
thehill.com/homenews/administration/348308-gorka-rips-trumps-cabinet-and-white-house-team-on-way-out
politico.com/story/2017/08/28/bannon-moore-alabama-senate-trump-242120
shareblue.com/trump-throws-tantrum-spitefully-fires-loyal-aide-over-sparse-rally-crowd/

Trump is failing with Hurricane Harvey
shareblue.com/trump-bashes-mexico-while-mexico-offers-helping-hand-for-hurricane-harvey/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-has-put-harvey-relief-funds-at-risk_us_59a467f5e4b0d6cf7f404f69
slate.com/blogs/moneybox/2017/08/28/right_before_harvey_trump_nixed_a_rule_designed_to_protect_cities_from_flood.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/border-wall-hurricane-funding_us_59a47432e4b050afa90bf35f

>Israel will get south africa'd in our life time.
shit they are going all come here.

user...

Trump got her mid sentence on "Take me in, Oh ten-".

we are the magapedes

join our movement we love the blacks and the gays i have lots of friends that are gay and black

we strongly condemn white nationalism

me and lauren are the spokesmen if you want to join then i suggest you donate to our patreons since were the ones going out there and fighting this war on the left

thanks

awoo~

Exactly. We need to have more Jewish Children to weed out the intellectually inferior from our societies tbqh.

I've never baked a fucking general with so much info before..Generals are cancer and I've avoided them until now

Paul Ryan

To succeed, Trump has to be a wrecking ball on many levels.

He must break up the neocons. This is in progress.

He must break up the banks. This is forthcoming.

He must break up the media, meaning not just the news but the entire multimedia apparatus.

He must break up academia.

He fails to do any of this, his legacy is in danger of being wiped out no matter what. It's the tallest order any President has ever had.

I haven't heard much about Russian collusion lately, what happened to that?

Raid in progress, in case that wasn't obvious.

Hmm, Let someone else do it, I'm lazy atm.

And in a political setting where such a 'Bipartisan' notion is the norm- specifically for me that naive period I had when I thought the left wouldn't tilt so far into the opposition- this would be ideal.

Sadly, DACA would be wielded as a weapon by the left if left alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Z5P3pMmXYQ&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd&index=39

no step

Someone on the Hill had a stroke?

Well I have to find a good baker before I leave because we are being raided. The Aussie baker was here I thought but hadn't seen him this thread.

Have you ever baked before?

I'm hoping on hurricane Jose it would be pottery

>Trump's breakup of the banks is forthcoming

How many times did your mother's boyfriend drop you on your fucking head when you were an infant

Trump will break up the banks like I'll be fucking Hope Hicks tomorrow night

>tfw only 100% European by liberal "standards"
>tfw fraction Jew

>wnd.com/2017/08/chuck-norris-endorses-ten-commandments-judge-for-senate/

Hopefully all those pale libertarians who are conveniently absent from all politics as of late.

>The Hill
>praising Trumo

I wanna smell her socks what a qt

Wear a goddamn rubber. Marriage before conception.

1/3 slav, 2/3 german.

>one-drop rule

youtube.com/watch?v=_F5459jCtuM&index=40&list=PLHh_hEVrkao3yWJnKan8ze-wcJABxPMkd

Better start buying your favorite lube user.

Trump is not a freemarketist

>MFW you trigger centrists so hard they turn right
>you teach them to trigger leftists into turning harder left
>you succeed in crashing the entire political landscape

Oh yeah...The minute they took power they would try to add all the illegals to DACA. We can deal with that in 8 years after millions have been deported
also 500k European immigrants every year is what we want.

This was pretty legit user.

The Gods are smiling.

Alright, I'll bake until someone else shows up, all trap themed :^)

Youtube's new layout is so fucking hideous, too much empty grey space, with no border between the thumbnails.

It's possible, if unlikely. Remember that Trump is fighting against the CIA, and the CIA has infinite money so long as they have access to the Federal Reserve.

you didn't add a face mr 1 post by this id man.