VILLAGE MASSACRE 130 MUSLIMS MEN/WOMEN & CHILDREN KILLED IN MYANMAR

>There are reports scores of Muslim Rohingyas — including women and children — have been killed by Myanmar security forces and Buddhist vigilantes in a surge of ethnic violence.

>The ABC has received specific allegations from two separate sources about mass killings in the village of Chut Pyin, near Rathedaung township in western Myanmar.

>"So far reports — I think quite credible — mention about 130 people including women and children killed," said Chris Lewa, director of The Arakan Project, which works with Rohingya communities.

archive.is/8CmBa
archive.is/rGZR0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_insurgency_in_Western_Myanmar
religionmind.com/2016/10/why-did-buddhist-monk-lead-mob-group.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_people
youtube.com/watch?v=v4rvtnTThq0
youtube.com/watch?v=GtAl9zJ3t-M\
youtube.com/watch?v=ipQh6UytEcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pls resbond

Old news m8!

hi

Fucking hell, how much of a cunt do you have to be to piss a Buddhist off

So Myanmar is safe? And?

FAKE NEWS
FAKE
FAKE NEWS

it's not funny m8

so buddha is /ourguy/? i guess that explains his symbol

finally something gooodddd

She deserves another Nobel Peace Prize for this.

Whew lad, top kek.

Based Buddhs

S

>thinking buddhism is peaceful

educate yourself nigger

>tfw chinese Buddhist
>mfw

They fucked up. Iran finna drop quads force on they ass and spread hezbollah to asia

more peaceful than most. just so happens they don't put up with muslim bullshit like the rest of the world. they know Muslims want to stamp them out

I thought this was fake? The videos they were showing were from Brazil prison riots.

Muslims will rape you 10 times then cut your fucking head off

But the buddhists started the violence

Then why hasnt all of dearborn become a caliphate

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

I have a hard time believing that, because Buddhists peacefully coexisted for thousands of years with other religions. Then the Brits brought some Muslims over a few decades ago and BOOM, warzone!

>manage to act like massive enough cunts in a global scale that even fucking Buddhist monks have had enough of your shit and expedite your removal

Truly we live in the strangest of days.

I love this news.

>Buddhist vigilantes

nope

What is the 2nd Amendment Alex

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

>fucking Buddhist monks can see the issue of Muslims and take violent military action against them
>western liberals are too retarded to and actively defend them

wew, when did everything get so fucking backwards?

the "buddhists" in southeast asia are muslims with a different name.

It's crazy to think the Muslims were so violent that an entire religion was founded to oppose them.

oh yeah, they sure did, you know, when the Muslims came knocking, pillaging and took slaves. fucking KYS

Yes, most muslims there including myself own at least a pistol

Just imagine how much better the world would be if all non-Muslims followed suit.

You think because you one a pistol you'll be able to easily form a caliphate? You know as well as I do how cowardly your soul is.

I bet your family is one that benefited from the slave trade. you fucking bigot. how many castrations are you responsible for? APOLOGIZE

>Buddhists peacefully coexisted for thousands of years with other religions

Top fucking kek. They tried taking over japan at some point through violence. They constantly fought in china. There's shit like Bishamonten and Sohei.

It's not some hippy religion, it's as shit as others, maybe more so because it pretends it's peaceful when in fact it isnt.

No more truckings of peace in Europe.

Sauce mr.Buddhist
T.Israeli cock succer

Well Buddhists can defend innocent people from aggression, which says a lot about Muslims.

buddhists honorary whites

I have a class 3 license m9. And yes, it would be easy.
No im Lebanese

sauce on muslim's roaming the coasts and killing people and taking slaves? open a fucking history book you retard, why do you think Christianity did the crusades?
>hint: it was in response to hundreds of years of Muslim crusades

Nah, 'Rohingya' (human feces from Bangla, they're not a real ethnicity) were setting up their Rotherham style gangs, kidnapping, raping Burmese women, pushing it and pushing it.

Of course, this isn't considered to be 'ethnic violence', because nobody can imagine that a minority would be stupid enough to do this in a country where they are at the mercy of the majority.
But these are muslits, so they puff out their little chests and act like big men until you are skinning them alive, at which point they start weeping, pooing their silly pajamas and crying to the media - 'we did nuffing to desewve dis! Boohoo! Oh pwophet pwease dewiver us!'

>implying Muslims are only a problem for kikes

They shit up every single place they settle in and are a threat to anyone who isn't part of their death cult.

good news

In Burma? They have Buddhism and many indigenous religions to this day.

So your saying muslims are alpha thanks
Sauce?
Yep because muslims definitely invaded your homeland right

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_insurgency_in_Western_Myanmar
for reference
kill alll muslims

So what's slowing you down? You're brethren in Europe are going full tilt with the rapes and acid attacks

Muslim tier asshole

This is the only way to win an ideological war. This is why the US war in Afghanistan is a joke. It will take generations to change their culture.

Genocide is the only option, and that's why I have no problem with the article in OP.

> implying s*nnis are my brethren

In May 1946, Muslim leaders from Arakan, Burma (present-day Rakhine State, Myanmar) met with Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, and asked for the formal annexation of two townships in the Mayu region, Buthidaung and Maungdaw, by East Pakistan (present-day Bangladesh). Two months later, the North Arakan Muslim League was founded in Akyab (present-day Sittwe, capital of Rakhine State), which also asked Jinnah to annex the region.[40] Jinnah refused, saying that he could not interfere with Burma's internal matters. After Jinnah's refusal, proposals were made by Muslims in Arakan to the newly formed post-independence government of Burma, asking for the concession of the two townships to Pakistan. The proposals were rejected by the Burmese parliament.[41]

Local mujahideen were subsequently formed against the Burmese government,[42] and began targeting government soldiers stationed in the area. Led by Mir Kassem, the newly formed mujahideen movement began gaining territory, driving out local Rakhine communities from their villages, some of whom fled to East Pakistan.[43]

In November 1948, martial law was declared in the region, and the 5th Battalion of the Burma Rifles and the 2nd Chin Battalion were sent to liberate the area. By June 1949, the Burmese government's control over the region was reduced to the city of Akyab, whilst the mujahideen had possession of nearly all of northern Arakan. After several months of fighting, Burmese forces were able to push the mujahideen back into the jungles of the Mayu region, near the country's border with East Pakistan.

In 1950, the Pakistani government warned its counterparts in Burma about their treatment of Muslims in Arakan. Burmese Prime Minister U Nu immediately sent a Muslim diplomat, Pe Khin, to negotiate a memorandum of understanding, so that Pakistan would cease sending aid to the mujahideen. In 1954, Kassem was arrested by Pakistani authorities, and many of his followers surrendered to the government.[3]

The post-independence government accused the mujahideen of encouraging the illegal immigration of thousands of Bengalis from East Pakistan into Arakan during their rule of the area, a claim that has been highly disputed over the decades, as it brings into question the legitimacy of the Rohingya as an ethnic group of Myanmar.[26]

You're all shitstains and a blight upon God's earth. You should kill yourself before you rape another 9 year old

why are muslims "oppressed" on every square kilometer of this planet? why are they "provoked" by the Kaffir everywhere they go only to cry foul when the Kaffir have the audacity to fight back?

those poor muslims...dey dindu nuffin

Between 1950 and 1954, the Burma Army launched several military operations against the remaining mujahideen in northern Arakan.[44] The first military operation was launched in March 1950, followed by a second named Operation Mayu in October 1952. Several mujahideen leaders agreed to disarm and surrender to government forces following the successful operations.[40]

In the latter half of 1954, the mujahideen again began to carry out attacks on local authorities and military units stationed around Maungdaw, Buthidaung and Rathedaung. In protest, hundreds of Rakhine Buddhist monks began hunger strikes in Rangoon (present-day Yangon),[26] and in response the government launched Operation Monsoon in October 1954.[40] The Tatmadaw managed to capture the main strongholds of the mujahideen and managed to kill several of their leaders. The operation successfully reduced the mujahideen's influence and support in the region.[10]

In 1957, 150 mujahideen, led by Shore Maluk and Zurah, surrendered to government forces. On 7 November 1957, 214 additional mujahideen under the leadership of al-Rashid disarmed and surrendered to government forces.[27]

In the beginning of the 1960s, the mujahideen began to lose its momentum after the governments of Myanmar (Burma) and Pakistan (which controlled Bangladesh at the time) began negotiating on how to deal with the insurgents at their border. On 4 July 1961, 290 mujahideen in southern Maungdaw Township surrendered their arms in front of Brigadier-General Aung Gyi, the then Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Burmese Army.[45] On 15 November 1961, the few remaining mujahideen surrendered to Aung Gyi in the eastern region of Buthidaung.[26]

A few dozen insurgents remained under the command of Zaffar Kawal, another group of 40 insurgents were led by Abdul Latif, and a mujahideen faction of 80 insurgents were led by Annul Jauli. All these groups lacked local support and a unifying ideology, which lead them to become rice smugglers around the end of the 1960s

>Sauce?

Its common knowledge in Burma, but here, check the facts in this article and you'll see its correct.

religionmind.com/2016/10/why-did-buddhist-monk-lead-mob-group.html

If you say 'hurr hurr dat can't be tru coz its not HuffPo or CNN' I'll know you're a pseudo-apostate Muslim, who's left the religion but will still act as its foot-in-the-door until his stupid head is removed from his body by his ex-brethren.

Hey look its hassan
T.Yahud

Shiites are stupid shirkers.
Just be Zoroastrians or Mazdakis or whatever you actually are, stop pretending the Arab religion, because it doesn't want you.

Fuck off Mohammed. I don't have to personally contract ass cancer to know that shit sucks.

Welp, I guess it must have been the will of Allah.

On 9 October 2016, hundreds of unidentified insurgents attacked three Burmese border posts along Myanmar's border with Bangladesh.[54] According to government officials in the mainly Rohingya border town of Maungdaw, the attackers brandished knives, machetes and homemade slingshots that fired metal bolts. Several dozen firearms and boxes of ammunition were looted by the attackers from the border posts. The attack resulted in the deaths of nine border officers.[31] On 11 October 2016, four Burmese Army soldiers were killed on the third day of fighting.[32] Following the attacks, reports emerged of several human rights violations allegedly perpetrated by Burmese security forces in their crackdown on suspected Rohingya insurgents.[55]

Government officials in Rakhine State originally blamed the Rohingya Solidarity Organisation (RSO), an Islamist insurgent group mainly active in the 1980s and 1990s, for the attacks;[56] however, on 17 October 2016, a group calling itself Harakah al-Yaqin (Faith Movement) released a video on several social media sites claiming responsibility.[57] In the following days, six other groups released statements, all citing the same leader.[58]
those poor muslims being picked on for no reason

Also, racially the muslims are aryans and buddhists are asians.
It's essentially a racial conflict. But Sup Forums sides with subhuman asians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_people

>The Rohingya people (/ˈroʊJndʒə/, /ˈroʊhJndʒə/, /ˈroʊJŋjə/, or /ˈroʊhJŋjə/)[20] are a stateless[21] Indo-Aryan people from Rakhine State, Myanmar, which they claim to be their native homeland.

On 15 November 2016, the Burmese Army announced that 69 Rohingya insurgents and 17 security forces (10 policemen, 7 soldiers) had been killed in recent clashes in northern Rakhine State, bringing the death toll to 134 (102 insurgents and 32 security forces). It was also announced that 234 people suspected of being connected to the attack were arrested.[11]

On 30 December 2016, nearly two dozen prominent human rights activists, including Malala Yousafzai, Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Richard Branson, called on the United Nations Security Council to intervene and end the "ethnic cleansing and crimes against humanity" being perpetrated in northern Rakhine State.[59]

SO ARYAN WOW I LOVE ISLAM NOW

I also dislike Scientologists regardless of their color.

I've been to Myanmar and to Rahkine state. The Rohingya crisis is a manufactured crisis to distract the world from its other war in the northeast of the country (Kachin State), near where the golden triangle is. I've been to that region as well and its basically run by ethnic militias fending off the burmese army drug trafficking operation. The Burmese army is totally corrupt and are some of the biggest drug traffickers in the world.

In March 2017, a police document obtained by Reuters listed 423 Rohingyas detained by the police since 9 October 2016, 13 of whom were children, the youngest being ten years old. Two police captains in Maungdaw verified the document and justified the arrests, with one of them saying, "We the police have to arrest those who collaborated with the attackers, children or not, but the court will decide if they are guilty; we are not the ones who decide." Myanmar police also claimed that the children had confessed to their alleged crimes during interrogations, and that they were not beaten or pressured during questioning. The average age of those detained is 34, the youngest is 10, and the oldest is 75.[14][15]

On 25 August 2017, the government announced that 71 people (one soldier, one immigration officer, 10 policemen and 59 insurgents) had been killed overnight during coordinated attacks by up to 150 insurgents on 26 police posts and the 552nd Light Infantry Battalion army base in Rakhine State.

Those Rohingyas had militias that rape and pillaged non Muslims. Only when the non Muslims united did the tides turned.

rohingya are and act as muslim gypsies.

BASED BURMA

>they claim
>THEY CLAIM

It isn't. Its a toehold for the Paki menace.
Thankfully Pajeet Poo-In-Hiding amputated the entire leg.

A. i still practice islam fully, b. i hate jews and all Jewish networks. Also, this sight is pro atheist Im Lebanese dipshit
Im ali baka

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

Tell me more. You seem knowledgeable on the subject

No nigga in a robe wit his balls hannging free aint no bad guy

youtube.com/watch?v=v4rvtnTThq0
this guy is awesome

good. fuck Muslims.

I'll elaborate further, Burma doesn't really have a problem with Islam. I went to a few cities where there were mosques in the middle of town and people just carried on with their daily business. Like I said in the first post, it's a manufactured crisis.

you must be a shit religion if you can get fucking buddhists to purge you

Saying buddhists are all peaceful is like saying all christians are humble, impoverished wandering priests helping the sick and infirm.

All abrahamic religions are trash and so are the people who sniff it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GtAl9zJ3t-M\

this whole video is trying to make you hate Mr. wirathu but i couldn't stop smiling

>>THEY CLAIM

kys faggot. that tiny edge of Indo-Europeanism is those muslims

forgot pic

>if half of myanmar becomes muslim, what do you think will happen
>that look of utter resignation on his face as he actually tries to imagine a hell in which his home country is taken over by muslims

Good lord.

youtube.com/watch?v=ipQh6UytEcI
Buddhists aren't blowing people up

I just talked to people across the country, especially if they knew english what there thoughts were on certain subjects, particularly the political situation there. The people are extremely obedient and friendly and would never harm you. But a lot of people were consistent with there thoughts on the wars in the country.

Ain't no buddy like a Buddha buddy!

Has happened to countless other countries. Lots of interesting cultures are gone forever because they got FALAFEL'D.

>what happens to muslims when no leftist retards controlled by marxist kikes are around to protect them

I'm glad that dog moved

Aung San "Muzzie killer" Suu Kyi

Well the MSM is doing everything they can to demonize the Buddhists, while Muslims are running over their kids at Christmas festivals.