youtube.com/watch?v=glOMdK8gfbo
youtube.com/watch?v=3irmBv8h4Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=nbGthv-dJp4
youtube.com/watch?v=T6fVDAjs9f0
youtube.com/watch?v=1QvvByvbwLk
youtube.com/watch?v=2SFt7JHwJeg
youtube.com/watch?v=aJVqPWzunwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Negroes can't contribute to the West by definition. In order to be Western, you must be Celtic-Germanic

>Cuisine
youtube.com/watch?v=zCLpRR-wVo0

I've always thought that BASED Blackapedes are our best allies. We need more of them on Sup Forums, male or female

youtube.com/watch?v=BLb3o65q0vk

youtube.com/watch?v=0hPcuw9fYAw

black people are great entertainers (musicians/comics/actors) and athletes. this of course is an over generalization and it does not apply to every single individual but i believe that each race has something positive to offer

I must say, niggers are pretty good at running, jumping, and rhythm based music. I'll give them credit where they deserve it.

Still niggers tho.

thats not positive tho?

then get ready for slavery

youtube.com/watch?v=0w9wNYqkka8&t=1s

>the most hateful group in america
Shieeet guy we need to step our game up

>thinking a couple of retards on a street corner have the capability of enslaving you.

Only thing they are decent at is running, and thats because no other race gives 2 shits about running away, they would rather stand and fight.

And "having rhythym" is complete bullshit, its a retarded canard that just wont go away...

What does that mean exactly?

The temptations are legends.

Take away the Gangsta rap meme, and Black people still contributed a substantial amount to Music.

This thread might go over better on reddit, friend. Please don't post this garbage here!

What do you know about the "West" you slavic trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=eEwcMvcWKgk

youtube.com/watch?v=FvzNeh4Mq1o

youtube.com/watch?v=glOMdK8gfbo

youtube.com/watch?v=3irmBv8h4Tw

youtube.com/watch?v=nbGthv-dJp4

youtube.com/watch?v=T6fVDAjs9f0

youtube.com/watch?v=1QvvByvbwLk

youtube.com/watch?v=2SFt7JHwJeg

youtube.com/watch?v=aJVqPWzunwM

The american new conservative movement, be it scientific race conscious or not, MUST UNITED WITH BLACK COMMUNITIES.

GIVE THEM AN ECONOMICAL PATH FORWARD. GIVE THEM DIGNITY. GIVE THEM SAFE ENVIROMENTS. UNPLUG THEM FROM THE DAMN LIBERAL PLUG.

They want you both divided and hateful of each other. Don't fall for it, don't be a fucking skinhead, manipulated to breed chaos, be an agent for good, and you don't need to lose your beliefs.

Didn't most rock n roll come from blues, and blues came from African dance music?

To me that just says a lot, considering how much music we would lack had we not imported their culture.

Nice catalogue, good to see some other Motown and R&B fans on Sup Forums

exactly, there are no more hard working and traditional people than Blues musicians.

Afros can only be BASED if they meet the requirements for being a BBL

They have all of that, they just don't take personal responsibility because they're black

/thread

We see straigt through you reddit

I think the most covincing lie you could g3t us to believe is if you posted crime stats where niggers were 45% of murderers instead of 55.

Anythinf else and you are really pushing it

Celtic-Nordic you cum stain shit. kys

Give them credit for the stuff they actually good at, like sports and music based stuff. Some individuals can do corporate / business stuff but that is only a small percentage. In my opinion, each race has their own positive tribute to put in to the society.