Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3WCgubznOlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

judo
use the fatness of sjws against them

Muay Thai
(((Krav Maga)))
Boxing so you can actually punch.

Go log some time at some place like Thunder Ranch. Take a basic fighting rifle and handgun course.

You cant go wrong with boxing/judo

Antifa trains in Cuck Fu

Gun-Fu

This and ju jitsu, yes it's an awkward name but it's another genuine one.

Aikido is literally nothing unless you're being taught the basis for the Kamehameha thing. Yes, that came from similar disciplines to aikido. You will not be taught how to expend qi.

Stop trying to meme a race war you dolt. We need a CLASS war. The 99% vs the 1%. It is time to break the chains of the global elite once and for all. White and Black are not enemies, you are being played.

whatever martial art that teaches you to block bullets, and take on 8 niggers jumping on you at once when you're by yourself.

Kickboxing and muay thai are great for beginners. Don't worry too much about sweaty dick wrestling styles, learn how to get up if you go down. Never, ever, stay down in a fight that isn't a points match.

Haha what? Look at civil wars around the world, nobody uses martial arts. Buy a gun, ammo and learn how to shoot.

Antifa pls go.

7.62x39 is probably the best...

low skill and quite effective

Krav Maga and learn how to shoot

Just get fit and buy guns. If you think judo or some nigger boxing shit will be important, you are retarded.

Cardio and known your way around firearms.
>nobody beats a bullet

Isn't that the jew fighting style of kicking someone in the balls, scratching, and biting? Let's adapt the "fighting" style of people who are the biggest cowards on the planet.

this, krav maga is a meme

This one.

There will be no race war. Racists make up less than .1% of the population.

But the class war and race war breaks along similar lines. Jews own a lot of the wealth and pretend to be (((white))). In a race war we will kill (((them))) and their pet niggas

Gun Fu

I practiced eskrima for few years and it was really cool. Learned to use different weapons and how to defend against them. I also learned boxing and unarmed fighting there. You can do wonders with just a stick if you know how to use it. Eskrima's footwork is good and it works unarmed as well.

I always carry telescopic baton with me because I know that I can beat multiple opponents with it and take out knives if needed.

Another protip: you need muscles to make hits count. Buy adjustable hand weights and push-up handles. You can train with them at home but gym is even better. Nobody will fuck with you if you are well built because it also gives you confidence just to stare people down.

Boxing / Wrestling

Krav maga is bullshit and doesn't work, same for any Asian martial arts.

One grappling and one striking art. I recommend Jiu jitsu (self defense, not sport) or judo and Muay Thai.

Boxing is a sport and useless in self defense. One good kick to the balls and a boxer is down. Taking punches to the head in sparring practice will also make you quite retarded.

Krav maga is a meme, it's literally just jiu jitsu plus eye and genital strikes because Israel makes women serve and we all know women can't really fight.

t. jitsu brown belt

Like rolling around on the floor, little baby?

I hate that he doesn't blink with his leading eye

Only when fucking your mother

Escrima/Arnis is legit, I still have my rattan sticks from when I did it for a couple of years

So a genital strike wouldn't incapacitate an opponent? In actual martial combat, how ethical you're attacks are don't matter unless you want to increase your odds of being dead

4 barrel shot gun with unlimited ammo

MMA (basically muay thai + brazilian jiu jitsu)

/thread

I literally mentioned that genital strikes can incapacitate sport martial artists like boxers and wrestlers, they are great self defense

I'm saying that you shouldn't let a kike instructor jew you out of your money for krav maga when a half way competent jitsu instructor will teach you 99% of the same shit

Martial arts have no place in war.
Besides, the war is already over.
Both sides won. It just takes time for people to realize.

You wont hit anyone in the dick in a real fight. Sorry bro, youve obviously never been in a fight.

obviously there will be viable strikes learned from krav maga
the problem is that everybody and their rabbi is trying to make shekels from teaching it
higher number of trainers means more competition which leads to people trying to do flashy shit, which is usually not practical
so you have people putting themselves into risky positions in order to execute a strike they learned, rather than learning to maintain spatial awareness

most people don't have the resources to devote to martial arts to become proficient enough, so their best bet is to take a few good firearms training courses that include force on force

MMA Judo and BJJ train all 3

South African pussy, if you're halfway competent you can easily close distance, lock up with your opponent and blast him in the nuts with your knee

I'm surprised you know anything about fighting, you guys mostly seem to know about hiding from niggers behind electric fences

So gas the kikes?

Anything that calls itself a "martial art" is just that. Art. It looks fancy but won't help that much in a real hand to hand situation.

You're looking for a striking based combat sport if you want to be effective.
Muay Thai is probably the best as it teaches to grapple as well as to strike with everything. Knees, elbows, fists, shins. Can easily be adjusted to a non contest situation too, i.e. in a real fight the hard knee strike to the abdomen that you learned can be used as a hard knee strike to the balls.

Other than that boxing is a pretty good bet. Simply knowing how to guard and strike will put you leagues above any untrained tard.

Wrong your testicle kwando is bullshit.

>wouldn't incapacitate an opponent
Not always, if you just rely on a kick to the dick, you might find yourself in trouble.

Keel your moves simple. You dont need to jump kick grab an arm and flip roll a mofo. You need to smash their head into the dirt.

Train with your weapons. Be safe with your weapons. Be confident with your weapons. If this is just punching and kicking ir rooty tooty pointy shooty, you better be proficient.

Not even about a race war, just be prepared to dish out maximum violence in self defence at some point in the near future.

Biggest cowards, yet the ones in control. Honorable fighting gets you nowhere user.

There is an ancient science handed down from generation to generation in the culture of the mumbo paulumbo tribe and i will share it with you anons. when you see the enemy, you put on a frito bandito antifa mask and when they let their guard down you stab them in the neck with a pencil.then eat them.

Trust me, you cant.

Yes kill the productive and most intelligent members of society! Slayyyyyy! Nevermind that their combined earnings wouldn't cover 3 years of healthcare, couldn't absolve student debt and they generate far more wealth than they use themsevles!

God you antifa are actually braindead.

Anything with full contact training and demonstrable efficacy. Including but not limited to:
>judo
>bjj
>wrestling
>boxing
>muay thai
>kyokushin
>sambo
>savate

Anything allegedly 2dedly and with no real standardisation for trainers (krabby magoo, systema, et al) are not worth pursuing.

Muay Thai is probably the most well-rounded single sport.
It's called the art of the 8 limbs because you use knees, shins, elbows and hands, which makes it more rounded than Kickboxing or Boxing. Also in Muay Thai, you learn how to fuck up people in the clinch, and you can dunk faggots too.

Well sourced statistic there, im convinced for one. Racists actually make up 100% of the population verifiably.

You are the 0.01% globally mate. If you have the means and time to shitpost on Sup Forums you're not in a position to complain about inequity

wow your class war just became a race war, you just declared war on so many jews, what is wrong with you

>average bjjaby

t.larping virgin

How incompetent are you as a man? A groin kick or punch is fairly easy to land in an actual fight in a bar or on the street. Especially on niggers, which I'm surprised you don't know, they don't even protect it, they even present muh dick in a fight.

we have stronger niggers dumbass

How many groin kicks have you executed in a real fight? How many of them incapitated your opponent? When you are full of adrenaline a groin kick isnt going to set you back one bit. And that is even if you hit it perfectly...

Jiu jitsu will be the most effective thing you can learn. It looks gay as fuck but you shouldn't be concerned about looking gay when fighting for your life. It's the best 1v1 hand to hand combat you can learn.
Obviously shit like Krav Maga would be theoretically better, but there isnt full on live sparring in Krav Maga. In Jiu Jitsu instead you get someone into a position where they're about to get a joint broken or choked out if they don't submit, so you can train hard.

invest in some type of striking, kickboxing or muay thai just to get some basics to augment your grappling ability

also, take up shooting as a hobby. any hand to hand combat skills are useless when tyrone and jamal with their glocks kick in your door and go full south africa on your family

MCMAP

So literally half arsed bjj + half-arsed muay thai

HEM(Historical European Martial Arts)

basically, no cunt is gonna punch you, if you are armed with a warhammer or broadsword lol

Basically anything that allows you to spar heavy. It doesn't really matter what it is, but Muay Thai has a leg up for making use of most body parts.

If you have access to firearms, familiarize yourself with them. Do not listen to the dolts saying it's all you'll need, though. What all the rebellions in the desert and Ukraine tell us is that people will be coming at you with bats, pipes and two by fours. Have your own handy and learn how to wield it.

No, that's sanda.

Yes, if yoj could only train one thing it would be jiu jitsu. Btw, have you ever seen "the shred"? Its a developed versiin of jiu jitsu with eye pokes, neck breaking etc. You can get it from tpb (the shredder).

I'll look into it, but I haven't started BJJ yet. I've been waiting for some health issues to clear up so I'm sure any type of video will be useless to me without any mat time to even understand concepts

>learning to throw powerful punches and defense against punches is useless

Wrestling, Muay Thai and BJJ.

Jew Jitsu

For gun free countries.
I advise getting medieval
youtu.be/3WCgubznOlI

I saw a manlet wearing a red star hat today. Trust me, one punch to the solar plexus and he is out of the fight.

how would I go about teaching myself striking of some kind? I'm not concerned with sport, I just want to be confident that I could lay some mugging faggot out with a blow

who is this fine ebony mare and how tight is her pussy?

Get a punch bag, plenty of MT tips on Jewtube lad.

true story this.
A drug dealer threatened to kill me a few years back.
So i went round his house and kicked him all over his front street.
His bro joined in, and i couldnt be arsed with it, so i grabbed him by the balls, twisted my fist, and pulled them towards the ground in a hasty fasion.

That was him out of the fight, before he threw a punch, allowing me to carry on beating his bro up.

ball grab twist and wrench = great in a fight

Boxing and/or Muay Thai and grappling. Striking arts are the most effective (strike first and hard), but it's good to know some grappling if and when a fight degenerates into a rolling match in the pavement. But never take a feral nigger fight to the ground by choice. NEVER.

I don't want to be some faggot nerd watching youtube tutorials, I could do with a good book or PDF though. I used to punch trees when I was in school and all I got was abnormally large knuckles

Start training Muay Thai and do a lot of sparring. In 6 months youll be able to beat 90% of guys on the street.

>teaching myself
Problem is that you're probably gonna teach yourself wrong, and then you're going to have the wrong way ingrained in your memory.

Either have someone show you what's what, or go join a club for a month or two until you can learn. You're not gonna learn how to strike properly by reading a book

Flamethrower fu

Bullet proof Dodge Challenger fu.

Join a club and start sparring. You can't teach yourself to fight. You must bleed against another fighters.

Ok so when 5 niggers swarm you and one is sucker punching from your blind side, what are you going to do? Wait for the ref to jump in? No, faggot. One strike per opponent. Keep movie. Dirty strikes only. Go for the eyes. Palm the nose. Kick the groin.

Marshal art? More like marshal fart cuz that bitch brappin

Faggots on both sides been watching too much capeshit, if the shit actually hits the fan you'll both be facing the US military.

It's difficult to drop an opponent with a stick though. Unless you land a lucky precision blow to the temple or manage to crush the windpipe with an upclimb or something, you may not have time to keep beating on one opponent while others are coming. The best thing you can do is to teleport behind them and tell them it's nothing personal.

Auto-aim and see through walls hack. Also god mode while you're at it.

Wick Fu

Well I have done muay thai, boxing, wrestling, and jiu jitsu. Realistically most fights go to the ground. Wrestling and BJJ are your best bets.

>if the shit actually hits the fan you'll both be facing the US military
This pretty much kills the thread. I always think of the end of Gangs of New York.

>pet niguana

Holy fucking shit, my sides user

FOID card

Are they really going to make another movie? The ending was kind of ridiculous in the last one. Which if you didn't see it, featured every hit man on Earth in one location, chasing Jonathan Wick. Not just every hit man, but every fucking civilian was a hit man.

Try the art of Colt. It's quick, easy but does require some skill.

Boxing is great as a base, because in street fight you want to keep distance and finish it as fast as you can. Ive trained it a little, nothing more than learning how to keep guard and throw straight and it saved me few times already. Usual streep punks hit like windmill and hold no guard. One fast in jaw and leg it!
Grappling or going low is not recommend, especially in 1 vs many scenarios.
Also, half of boxing training is about cardio and this is always good.

Oh, and i forgot. In us, you want gun.
>Nec hercules contra .45 colt

>Implying stupid subbies are members of the human race.

The best martial art is to have a fast 200 m dash, being able to survive in the woods, and being able to shoot. Getting into street fights with niggers is not going to win a race war

Kame Style

>wick fu
>John Wick smoothly transitions between several shooting styles depending on the situation. During close-quarters battles and while moving through tight hallways, he employs a Center Axis Relock stance. When moving and shooting at longer ranges, he changes into more traditional Weaver and Isosceles stances.