EU BTFO

Is Macron officially /our guy/?

Le Pen would be GOAT but we can always settle

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/world-41100851
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I see words, where are the actions?

show me evidence that is actually happening.

bbc.com/pidgin/world-41100851

France break record well, well after dem elect 39-year-old Emmanuel Macron as President. Dis one make am di youngest president for di country.
Plenty people happy when dis one happen but now, e be like things don dey change; see some of di reasons why im no dey as popular as before.

I don't know what the fuck is going one anymore

Somebody post the meme where the bogdanoff mind-melds with macron to make him great

okay close your eyes and open your mouth for a BIG SURPRISE

is this for real?

He's been /ourguy/ for awhile now like right after he announced that he'd run his presidency like a god he commanded the Africans to stop having so many kids.

Uh yeah you all shill for him but just like three weeks ago he brought in another 1k refugees

Why do the eyes have drain holes? Is that an output or an input?

oh noessssss. he was condemned!!!!!!

condemned to where, and for doing what? Cause it's all hearsay and bullshit, they are still importing niggers like shit when a man just dropped his wedding ring in the toilet.

also, this guy is married to some old hag, probably is part of the gay pedo ring, and is held lock and key by the elite because of these reasons.

Youre a fucken faggot and israel creator except you aint got the balls to admit fuck all hence your daddy issues

Hi emmanuel

Hi ettore ovazza

>ettore ovazza
I had to look that name up, you sure know a lot about jews..............JIDF

>Is Macron officially /our guy/?

Thought he was going to be a EU puppet, but he looked into the eyes and shook hands with the God Emperor; setting him on the path to greatness.

Macron is a meme. He only got elected because the Frogs lacked the balls to elect Le Pen.

He's a globalist.
There is literally no way to even half adequately deal with Europe's "refugee" problem without violating their "human rights".

Macron was always /our guy/ in disguise

when's he going to reinstate the monarchy?
on a related note, how do frogs feel about monarchy? do you view your revolution as romantically as we burgers view ours?

Holy fuck lmao, still cant believe this shit is real

NO CHILDREN

GAY PEDO, DISTRACTION ARTIST for the GLOBALISTS

>Le Pen would be GOAT

>Retarded grandma who disavowed her own father because of muh anti-semitism
>GOAT

This. Macron is a crypto-fascist. He will beat all kikes with baguettes until they cry and flee back to Israel.

made me lol

Could I get a quick rundown on the guy on the left?

so it doesn't get misty

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs

>In contact with aliens

>Possess psychic-like abilities

>Control france with an iron but fair fist

>Own castles & banks globally

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

all hail Jupiter

I missed this

Kind of.

He’s the lesser of two evils.

He wants power.

Markell has power.

They will eventually clash.

Make France great again? I wouldn't mind France going to war with cuck Germany to establish a good foot-hold on western ideals.

100% this.