No bullshit what do you think about the social turmoil in America

No bullshit what do you think about the social turmoil in America

The rebirth of The Republic.

the plan is in motion

America as we know it is pretty much doomed. Things are polarizing into the far left and the far right, which are both pretty much anti-American. And that's not just me pulling the muh horseshoe card; many alt-righters will openly admit that they reject the constitution and traditional American principles. And then the far left is obviously communist/globalist.

Only exists in the media and among extremists.

Almost 100% fabricated by the media, democrats, and universities. Most people I know do not buy into it, because they feel it is just bullshit identity politics like everything else.

It is overwhelmingly manufactured. Thus, deceptively simple to fix

Bullshit division politics funded by George Soros to distract the masses and protect the Zionist elite.

Just waiting for the don to give the word.

Indeed. Things needed shaking up.

hopefull the jews get named.

I'm not sure what to think. I can offer perspective based off of the behavior and general attitude by peers I've known for 5+ years.

Most at my work; and about 3 White people I've known for nearly a decade, all-together let's say 15 people . . . about 7 of these White people I know have turned more racist in the past 2 years. You will notice the difference in people you are around for a lengthy amount of time, whether it be conversations at work, shit that comes up when you're out with some friends and they get drunk, or crap that they post on social media etc . . .

These guys are mostly Gen X'ers and really, they have become sick of the nigger-loving, the spic-forgiveness shit, and the towel heads in general. Point is, I doubt this is only happening around me . . . so, good. Whites are increasingly becoming sick of the shitskins and the problems that come with them.

Makes me wonder where we'll be in another 2-3 years.

I honestly don't see a big difference in the real world, things look much worse in the media and on Sup Forums.

>102

They are godless heathens hellbent on their own destruction.

>Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

It's 100% the fault of millennials, who are in their 20s and 30s now. Everyone knew this country would be fucked once they started running things. They're the worst generation this planet has ever seen. Millennials are disgusting, self-centered, egotistical, self-entitled, lazy, pieces of human garbage.

It annoys me and pisses me off. Just a bunch of millennials trying to make a battle out of fucking nothing.

Indeed. Chaos is a ladder.

America has always been socially torn. It's just the losing side isn't remembered in history so it gets downplayed.

It's Donald Trump's fault. He didn't create it but he saw it and seized on it. He's only been making it worse ever since. Fuck him and those that still support him.

Too much immigration, not enough assimilation. Trump is doing the right thing by slowing down legal immigration and stopping illegal immigration.
We saw this type of division before, during 2nd wave immigration (late 19/early 20th century). Rise of communism/fascism, ultimately kkk. Our doors were mostly closed after that, due to wars - and assimilation (think catholic, southern eu) was completed.

You're just pissed that your wife had her first orgasm watching Donald Trump speak.

You do realize Obama was dividing this country with nog lies matter? Oh no... You forgot about that detail already.