ALIENS

Are we alone in the universe Sup Forums?

What if we just missed the sign's & there're trying to reach us?

How would it effect politics here on earth to learn that there is life on other planets?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas
youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception
cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Jacobs, David - The Threat.pdf
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia
youtu.be/mFwwWjEbG9o
ryanmcginty.com/fallen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'll be fine

>be alien
>spooge dna on blue planet
>brb
>5 minutes later the return
>due to FTL it's been 600 million years
>blue planet now has 7 billion people crawling all over it
>FUCK, not again

If there are aliens, we're like well educated rodents to them

life was splooged onto this planet about 3.8billion years ago.

1. No, upgrade your understanding of 'universe'

2. Yes, they are ON. THEIR. WAY. right now.

3. We're gonna be fine.

IMO

We aren't alone, the Galaxy is full of life
Most life is probably microbial
There are probably some planets with animal like life (think fish and bugs)
There might be few planets with more advanced animal life like birds and lizards
"Intelligent life" with written language is probably extremely rare and unlikely to ever come in contact with one another

I'm certain we'll find life out there that has no intelligence. If there are intelligent beings in our sphere they will find us first. And they will probably observe us and never reveal themselves.

Aliens are probably racists.

Why in the fuck do people think aliens want to talk to us? Do you want to talk to ants?

even if you counted them all you'd still be one off

Fermi Paradox.
As civilizations advance they reach a point of instability and destroy themselves before intergalactic travel is possible.

That would be pretty dope desu

good answer, any other technological civilization would be apart from us by hundreds of milions of years and thus direct communication would be impossible

bullshit, to many permutations. Eventually one would get through, especially if it were an AI based civilization with no flesh constraints.

No we're not alone but we might as well be as it's over 40 light years to a planet with the equivalent of ants and there's not even a type 2 civ in this arm anymore.

They're either millions to billions of light years away, extinct for various reasons, or haven't evolved yet. The Fermi paradox calls for it. Hell, we might even be the first form of "intelligent" life.

Expect mass panic and more geopolitical squabbling if ET actually does contact us.

>panic

buy why? shouldn't that be cause for celebration that we are as a species aren't actually alone & have a greater sense of purpose in reaching for the stars after learning of the fact

>Alone
>In a universe that is 46.5 billion light years across

You would have to be a retard to think that we could be the only forms of life in the entire universe. The size of the observable universe is pretty much incomprehensible to the human mind, you can say the numbers and know the calculations but to actually think about how big one light year is in distance is too much, let alone 46.5 billion.

There are trillions of planets out there, even if only 0.000001 percent of those have intelligent life (or even say, no life but a habitable planet for human life), out of 10 trillion planets that's still 100,000. Sure, that's the whole universe and the chances of us ever meeting are slim, but that doesn't mean they are not out there.

Humans will never know for sure until we develop faster than light travel, if we ever do. We're doing a phenomenal job of fucking our planet up for future generations of humans, so we may never know if we are truly alone.

tf you mean i got told last night

"Our relationship to the cosmos is still a mystery."

He sounded somewhat despondent.

Not your typical internet ayy.
Classy dude.

But his sober tone was full of sorrow.

How would the Islamists or third world savages react to this? What about all the religious nutjobs? The discovery of extraterrestrial intelligence would have unpredictable effects on some people's world views. I doubt it would do anything to bring humanity together.

They will find us, not the other way around. Earth has done an impressive thing but I think in the end we'll just die. I hope someone out there cares enough about us to document this amazing planet.

>Are we alone in the universe Sup Forums?
With an extremely high likely hood no.

>What if we just missed the sign's & there're trying to reach us?
That is very much possible.

>How would it effect politics here on earth to learn that there is life on other planets?
That depends on where we find it. The problem with space travel is that you can not travel fast, even if we find life, it might tens of thousands of years away and practically impossible to interact with.

youre alone in thinking the u.n. is a viable option

If ayys are real and watching us they're probably laughing their asses off right now.

6,251 years*

Yep

>Implying another sentient species who already is developed enough for faster than light travel would bother with a planet of greedy, rapacious apes who still kill each other over shiny rocks and pieces of paper with no actual value

Top kek, they would turn right around once they saw the state of our planet. We're a very smart species in a lot of ways, but we are not wise, at least not most of us.

Just look at that pic
Every single dot on that pic is a galaxy
Each of them with hundreds of billions of stars
almost every second or higher generation star (which is the vast majority of them now) will have planets. Do you really think that life will not have arisen on some of those likely trillions of planets?
Now consider that this is just one, indescribably tiny fraction of the universe. A few degrees of space as visible from earth orbit.
The sheer, incomprehensible scale of the cosmos makes the idea that we're alone in the universe absolutely absurd.

Yup. There's a ton of alien bacteria out there and if we're lucky, a few protozoans in the mix. But even multicellular life needs very specific conditions to develop if we don't live in the Lovecraft universe where eldritch horrors develop on places like fucking Pluto.

I saw a star move around at light speed.

Genocide all aliens.

we're not alone. if you pay attention they are trying to prepare us for accepting this truth in the not-so-distant future.

It's this exact sentiment which keeps our governments hiding this important information.

If it makes any of you faggots feel better, know that our smartest minds are well aware of ET and their interactions with our planet.

The USA, Britain and Australia in particular are working together to further develop Ayy's superior technology into something useful for us.

They ARE vastly superior to us.

The Ayys themselves are vegetable-like biological machines that serve an incredibly ancient Mantis species, who are responsible for many hard times for Humans on this planet, whether or not their end goal here is justified.

The progenitor species of Humans are a highly evolved "nordic" race and I use that word without any bullshit nazi connotations. They seeded Earth with us and still look out for us, but won't help us further unless we stop nuking shit and focus on developing our spirituality, which of course our governments refused because that really does sound like a load of hippy bullshit, doesn't it.

It's going to be an interesting next 100 years.

>vegetables
So the ayyys are like the Elder Things?

intelligent life exists on a planet in the universe that can support life, there may be other planets in the universe that support life, thus there may be other intelligent life in the universe apart from the one on this planet

the problem with the conclusion is that we are dealing with hypotheticals. humans know absolutely nothing about how the universe came to be. we may be living in a very small hologram or entirely inside a simulation, hell, we could have come into existence just one second ago. check out 'last thurdayism.'

our own existence doesn't guarantee much else.

Ayy lmao

You seek the law of one.

No, they're literally just drones with escalating ranks of intelligence, sentient bio-matter that serve the mantis overlords, only a few of which actually reside nearby.

My understanding is that there are offshoot or offshoot breakaway Ayys who want Humans help in evolving into an actual self sustaining reproductive species, leaving the control of the mantis controllers.

>muh Council of 5

May or not be true, but abductions and impregnations / animal mutilations and genetic experimentation is being conducted with this express purpose.

They need our help, unfortunately because they were never emotional / sentimental creatures in their own right, they do not comprehend how to ask for help legitimately, and are simply working to separate from their controllers by using us.

>yfw aliens take selfies and shitpost on 4changz

No. They want nothing to do with us and the creators of man are part "extra terrestrial" or extra dimensional. The judgement is the graduation into the cosmos. Under the blueprint of jesus a hybrid of us and the high ones. Is why he is called first born of many brothers.. did jesus have many brothers? nope.. It's describing humanity after the judgement. The remnant changed and the dead revived in new and glorious bodies because the body of sin can't enter into heaven. We can't into heaven at this point because of what the cherub did also known as the fall of man. We're like a mosaic shattered into millions or a billion pieces and the judgement brings them all together again. We're going to be whole again!
They don't want to exchange technology with us and we are also forbidden to leave this galaxy. Aswell as this solar system till that occurs.

tl;dr the universe is not just for show we have our part to play, "aliens" don't want anything to do with you the earth is quarantined.

I love it when religious people get all worked up.

Jesus is the second adam. The perfected one.
1 cor 13 describes this
13 If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
The perfection to come is the blueprint of the new adam which is of the messiah born of a virgin, which is why it's clear that mary didn't get knocked up on the side, the embryo was implanted in her.
>you're with child mary
>WHAT.. i didn't even have sex.. how is this possible

Yes.
The rest of the universe only exists to provide a foundation upon which to place the Earth, an orrery of cosmic scale created by God solely to display the jewel that is our world.

There's nothing else out there but dead matter and radiation.

Likestoosplooge

>Eventually one would get through, especially if it were an AI based civilization with no flesh constraints.
AI is exactly what would kill any alien civilizations before they made it off their worlds.
Not that there are any of course.

>4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Their belief system right in front of you.
Does this sound like something we are likely to manifest by ourselves right now? No. It is describing the mentality and mindset after the judgement once the new adam is instituted.
Jesus also described what has happened to us and why this is necessary in the parable of the samaritan.
29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”
30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”
37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”
Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”
This is the mentality AFTER the judgement.

>i accept your challenge

And we are at the center of the universe and the only life here right?

Jesus is not dead they ressurected him and took him with them in the clouds to return 10.000 of him, him leading these ancient ones that make the universe quake. Into judgement of earth. He is appointed future ruler of this planet by them and in his blueprint we are being prepared for entering the cosmos as one tribe.

Did you know in the majority of cases where you read "heaven" it means the sky. And the kingdom of heaven on earth is established on EARTH, why do you think go to far off place when it talks about ressurecting the spirit of the dead into these new bodies. Which is described by them as "sleep". Those who are dead aren't dead they "sleep" to be awoken.

They've already been here!

These 10.000 holy ones as given the number in jude 14 are way beyond even jesus but jesus has been given authority over them for this period concerning earth to arrive them following his decree pertaining to earth, after that he is ruler and advocate on our behalf in relation to them.

To all the people claiming that probablity dictates the universe is full of life, considering that you have a sample size of ONE, from what statistical evidence exactly are you drawing this conclusion from?

Just because something happened once does not mean it will happen again, no matter how many times you roll the metaphorical dice. Considering the Universe has a finite life-span it is entirely possible that the odds of life arising are so low that there isn't enough time for such a statistically unlikely event to reoccur.

For example, YOU were born once, but what exactly are the odds that YOU will be born again after you die? Pretty slim I would say.

DELETE THIS PHOTO NOW

it's ok drake equation brainlet.
Ofcourse it's not plausible when you look at the vantage point of our civilization. But we're dealing with a "species" if you can even call it that who calls themselves the first born, as jesus got this illustrious title aswell. And calls us children aswell as our bodies are temples of the holy spirit for it to dwell in. But ofcourse children do not always do what they are told.

Don't be silly, the universe has no center, it's expanding at all points like a balloon.

fuck off

and take this 15 year old with you

pic related

If aliens existed we would have found them by now.

we are alone and earth is the only thing that has ever existed.

If we are alone in the universe it means either the creationists or the simulationfags are right because the sheer number of planets and stars out there dictates there should be other life. We need to hurry up and search for life in the oceans of Europa and Enceladus. If we found anything on either planet it would permanently BTFO the "muh sample size of one" people.

we are the space jews and this our prison

>I'm 15 years old for not believing in aliens because there is no evidence they exist.

If you believe in aliens I hope you believe in God too, because you've got no excuse not to.

>If aliens existed we would have found them by now.
Earth is under quarantine pending the judgement. Also you're implying some don't know and are terrified at the same time, especially those who fuck over humanity for a fucking percentage. What is the phrase i'm looking for, they will have their reward?

Aliens are intedimensional beings also known as fallen angels and demons.

The Omega Conspiracy Dr. I D E Thomas
scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas

The Alien Agenda and the NWO
youtu.be/X2ZvE40HilE

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM

Jacques Vallee - Messengers of Deception
scribd.com/doc/33478326/Jacques-Vallee-Messengers-of-Deception

David Jacobs - The Threat
cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/alien.ufo/Jacobs, David - The Threat.pdf

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

Jacques Vallee - Passport to Magonia
scribd.com/doc/96346027/Jacques-Vallee-Passport-to-Magonia

ShapeShifting UFOs & Flying Humanoids Are EVERYWHERE! (2017)
youtu.be/mFwwWjEbG9o

Fallen Watchers - An Exegetical Analysis On The Correlations Between
Biblical Demonology And Contemporary Ufology

there isn't a "sheer number of stars and planets" we have known for thousands of years how many stars there are and they have never changed or gone off course since then.

God / Angels / The Divine in any representation parallel to mankind's own interpretation has not in any way shape or form manifested itself for us, and especially so since the advent of the digital camera / recorder.

Alien life?

It's everywhere. You don't really have an argument.

ryanmcginty.com/fallen/

Probably not.

>What if we just missed the sign's & there're trying to reach us?
Doubtful.

>How would it effect politics here on earth to learn that there is life on other planets?
Status Quo continues.

>432

Haha, creationists can't be right, there Must be aliens!

>Luke 4:32 And they were astonished at his doctrine: for his word was with power.

>the sheer number of planets and stars out there dictates there should be other life.
That's like saying the sheer number of people in the world dictates there should be more than one you.

We have no idea what variables exactly are required for life to emerge, let alone how common those variables are in the universe. I see no reason to assume that it was not a one off event, other than wishful thinking.

Why do you want life to exist out there so bad anyway? Aren't there enough niggers in this universe?

To suggest that we are alone in the universe is to question God's creative talents

>God hasn't manifested since the advent of the digital camera
>aliens totally have though

lol

Statistically speaking, there's bound to be some sort of life in the universe, even if bacterial. They may not be the "all-knowing overlords" that media depicts aliens to be. Hell, one day, we may be able to be that to an alien.

Either way, life in the universe most likely exists, they probably don't know about us, and if it affects politics at all, it'll just be what alien rights are or some shit idk

So you're saying you see Youtubers and the like with user submitted videos of angels and shit?

Please, tell us more.

the pic 4chans moderators DONT want you to see

If God made the universe, why would it be made so big and then only have one planet with life on it? Seems like a waste especially knowing a random meteor could wipe out everything on that one planet.

I loathe the ayy lmao of little grey or green dudes, the bible is very clear with mentioning star constellations of the cherubim commander (subcommander over stars internally in galaxies in this case ours) they threw in jail that the dominant species of the universe is humanoid. Whilst others might be different. Literally in the bible after god let satan destroy job because satan (accuser not his name) wanted to prove to them how man was unworthy of venturing out and their lofty role god has in store, god said first behold job how i love that i have created him he's good in all his ways.. and satan set out to destroy him and god said what? "do this satan but BY YOUR HAND, but spare his life (not allowed to end him). And job lost EVERYTHING.. then job loses everything he's fucking diseased aswell and he finally curses god can't take it anymore and god says to job, job it's not about you, job did nothing wrong, it was about the cherub, and they don't see life and death in the same way, "time" is a progression towards the way to eternal life. But the cherub who was beyond this sinned gravely and his error needed to be shown more than jobs temporary existence, which is allegorical for man. Like what jesus eluded to in the parable of the samaritan, man was beaten by highway robbers stripped down and left to die, and that is how they found us, and others passed by and did nothing. Then the big ones come and it's game over. The ones who refuse to be worshipped and orchestrate life for lesser beings and hide themselves to not get in the way unless absolutely necessary.

Wrong, we're constantly learning more about how many stars and planets and galaxies are out there. We weren't even sure there were planets outside the solar system until about 25 years ago or so. Also, we're finding out that things like water and carbon (essential for life on Earth) are pretty common in the universe.

There are 7 billion people on Earth. The lower estimate for the number of stars in the Milky Way is 100 billion, and that's just our galaxy. Even if lifebearing worlds are one in a billion there would still be a hundred other worlds with the potential for life in the Milky Way alone. Your comparison is a poor one because I'm not saying there are other humans just like us somewhere in the universe, just that there is other life.

And what does it say right after this, starts mentioning star constellations that the cherub was involved with with regards to earth and the fate of job. chief of which pleiades and orion
Much talk about things in the sky which are not just blinking lights, if the earth is just flat wouldn't you say?
Even the cherub is also a hint 3 star constellations aquilla (eagle) taurus (bull), lion (leo)
>And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle.

the cherub is face of a man and underneath it has a "human" fist. Signifying whos authority it is under.

How do you know those user submitted videos of UFOs you see on Youtube aren't angels user?
Assuming they're real UFOs and not just swamp gas reflecting the light of Venus off a weather balloon, of course.
:3

no
these are your choices

1. alien life is undeveloped and likely an amoeba
2. alien life is too far away to ever reach us in our lifetime
3. alien life is already in control of our planet but theyre so smart you don'[t now it

christ, did you really spend 10 minutes shitting this out?

>Are we alone
Statistics say no, but you probably won't ever find that out.
>trying to reach us
doubt it
>how would it effect politics
it wouldn't

>:3

Go back to 2005 and stay there.

Anyone else see the pepe in the OPs pic?

>christ, did you really spend 10 minutes shitting this out?
No not really i've spent a long time understanding this so it's not much of an effort really at this point.

Absolutely nothing for you to see here. In fact, I can guarantee that tomorrow, you won't remember any of this.

You are a female and im going to hold you in position and mate with you deeply and with force.

>Your comparison is a poor one because I'm not saying there are other humans just like us somewhere in the universe, just that there is other life.
A claim for which you have no evidence.
Just like throwing money at the public education system doesn't magically improve the graduation rates of "urban youth", simply pointing out the various dice rolls represented by the various chunks of matter floating around the universe does not magically guarantee that the life roll ever came up more than once, or even ever will.

No.
:^)

>no dubz

KEK laughs at your misfortune. Prepare your anus.

I think that there are aliens out there, but I think that a lot of aliens would be like we are now, without the technology to visit other planets. If there are aliens that have the means of coming here, they'll probably be so far ahead of us that they'll just conquer us in a short time and add us to their alien empire.

everything you ever need to know is here

hermeticism + (modalistic or your flavor of) christianity + stoicism + fitness + self awareness + self improvement ftw
also, simulation theory is correct and we live in a holographic universe. But that's ok, it really doesn't matter nor have an impact on the beauty of life
heaven and hell are real, yet only experienced as life slips away. It is a rehash of your life in either agonizing detail at your moral bankruptcy, or delighting splendor at your moral success
time has no bearing in this state so act wisely within a moral framework to achieve paradise
Aliens don't exist, it is AI that we created which ultimately explores the universe one day merging with it in a sense, humanity is also preserved in some sense

Ready for the Combine to take away your manparts, weak limbs, half your brain and your ability to each and digest food, user? To become peak fighting material? Weren't they inter-dimensional btw?