Going to a gayfag "Rally for Marriage Equality"

Rate my sign.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BZutryIr1M
youtube.com/watch?v=tNKWtiIxI4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish I had four hands so I could give that sign four thumbs down.

Oi cunt I don't appreciate your attitude.

t. poofta

You are a closeted fag.

Enjoy having your picture taken and your life destroyed by tumblr kids.

Not solid enough to crack heads. Try again cunt.

Nah mate.

pretty good

This

I'm pretty sure we're going to abandon ship if it gets to hot in there.

>life destroyed
>life

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ok have fun looking like an asshole and losing anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=_BZutryIr1M

Bloody beauty moite

I'm pretty sure I will have a lot of fun revving you gay cunts up.

What is a "poofta"?

you

Ok so you are antisocial. No surprises that that is the opposition.

what state?

>his two hands are fully occupied jerking off tranny dicks

A true 'straylian hero. Go for it mate.

>revving cunts up, AKA Australia's favourite pastime, is antisocial

Gay-cunt/10.

You're a fucking disgrace

That's fine it just will only make your side look worse than it already does.

make another one that says sausage nigels not welcome

you're one to talk, mister lettuce gay bacon and tomato

That a great sign mate.

I'm not all that worried about how it looks mate.

you bring shame to the canucistani caliphate

Roo jockeys....

Fucking great, mate. I hope you have a good laugh, bring some cheap beer too you'll have a whale of a bloody time.

Bisexual here, give them what's what
The only thing that gets me harder than some hot boipucci is someone being able to freely express their opinion

Clearly not. Neither were the people carrying nazi flags at Charlottesville.

Am I the only user that reads all aussie post in a stereotypical aussie accent? Im sure it probably sounds more brittard than aussie but i do it regardless.
t. a 21 year old white burger

Why shouldnt they put it in your bum

>cunt
But cunts are good things. They're the reason you get out of bed in the morning

smart! real engineering and well thought wordplay. You black, boy?

wtf is a poofta

tape razors to the edge and cut-a-commie poofta

Just drive a car through the rally if you want to make a difference

>straya/10

You should live stream via periscope, this sign is bound to have a few reactions to it

Good luck and Godspeed

Fuck off faggot kike shill

Strap a go pro to the sign and irl stream it on twitch

even the woman in the vote no tv ad has been getting doxxed and harassed by the faggot media. Its why we must vote no
youtube.com/watch?v=tNKWtiIxI4M

>don't like gays
>you're gay
>don't like criminals
>you're a criminal
>don't like cats
>you're a cat
>don't like niggers
>NIGGER

Shit tier freudian libtard psychology parroted by every other low information libshit. Come back when you have something original to say

I like it.. straight to the point.. go hard or go home..

Also this

Get him my lil gay. He wants to be at it because he wants to score him a weak willing white twink

Hhahahahahahahaha

How can you destroy the life of that which has no life?

Kill yourself fucking disgusting pedo faggot

Yeah copy paste what Muslim terrorists do. Good idea. Not. I think protesting is the way to go. His sign gets a 10/10

9.5 out of 10

Top kek!

kek / 10

Looks pretty good. Needs more colour or something to make it stand out more.

>Color standing out in gay rally

The gays look pretty bad for going after marriage in a world where civil unions exist
We're not america
save for the pozzed elements of the younger generation (non voting en masse), people don't really see the need for it, they see how it leads to a situation of give an inch take a mile (despite all your promises that you wont force businesses / churches to push this shit) and they see how you're motivated by spite. You also have to factor in the fact that major cities are filled with non whites that come from even more traditional and "bigoted" backgrounds than whites - they definitely wont be voting "yes"

oh fuck didn't think of that

This is a rubbish sign.

You should just print a large picture of a nice looking 1950s Australian family with the subtitle 'The Alternative'

Ha ha ha

Yeah weird that people wouldn't accept a second-class status that confers limited rights and makes it harder to be a parent.

In South Australia a person in a de facto partnership cannot be listed on their partner's death certificate. Therefore they cannot access bereavement benefits from Centrelink, they can't get access to their partner's super or life insurance, and they can't get access to any property they didn't have shared title over (like cars, bank accounts, possibly real estate...) without the consent of their next of kin. If their partner's next of kin is either greedy or homophobic or otherwise adversarial, that throws up huge problems. And even if they aren't the process of transfer is lengthy and the first mentioned partner is in mourning at the time. (registered) spouses are automatically named on the death certificate.

Also, in family court proceedings, judges have a wide discretion of determining the nature of a relationship while overseeing a break up. Say a same sex couple has been in a de facto relationship for 15 years and they own a house and have raised a child. A judge can decide they weren't de facto, they were merely cohabitating, which can severely disadvantage one party to the proceedings who might be seeking shared custody of the child, or ownership of a certain asset, or asserting equitable title to the house. If the couple happen to be married, the judge's opinion doesn't matter, the marriage certificate is conclusive evidence of the relationship.

Opposition to same sex marriage can't be because of "muh children", because gays can already adopt and raise children. It can literally only be on the basis that you don't think gay couples should be allowed automatic access to their deceased partner's stuff because that's the only gap amending the marriage act would fill.

There's an approximately uniform legislative scheme for de facto relationships in Australia. The problem with amending uniform legislation on controversial issues like marriage equality is that the mirror legislation doesn't change with it. If Victoria and WA amended their relevant legislation to bring de facto partnerships the rest of the way, there's no guarantee that state governments with more right wing electorates like qld, tas and nsw would do the same thing. It's clearly a job for the commonwealth parliament which is why it's always been treated that way.

But more to the point - if a de facto partnership conferred on the members of the partnership all the rights and responsibilities and benefits of a marriage, why wouldn't you call it a marriage? That's what it would be, after all. If you build an implement with a long wooden handle and four metal prongs fixed to the end, you don't make a shovel just because you call it that. You make a pitchfork. It's just pedantic and confused logic that gives same sex couples all the rights of marriage while still wanting to """win""" the public debate by technically not calling it marriage. It's ridiculous.

That would get a reaction.

Kek. Good shit both of these.
Also.... Check'm Agent 00

Fuck faggots Brah

>tfw when ostricised and bullied the faggot at school and he started cutting himself

Saw him a few years ago, he is still pathetic and on drugs n shit

Feels good doing G-ds work

It's not a second class status, you're just creating drama out of nothing because you're an attention whore. Want to see real human tragedy? Stroll through the third world. To complain that you cant have the same name, the same terminology of something, despite having all legal and tax benefits that stem from the notion, purely because you disagree with the morality of those that see you as degenerate, or sinful? You're a child, an immature group of idiots that are motivated by spite and revenge, not by an ideal to strive for human dignity.

Also nice job copy pasting a response, at least you're not just throwing up links and telling people to read it anymore.

Argue to bring civil unions up to marriage status.
Want the same tax incentives that stem from child rearing? You're an idiot.
Want the same terminology "just because", despite the fact it disrespects the belief of millions, while claiming you fight for human justice? You're an idiot.

you are an idiot.

Why do some two parent families in love get the title marriage and not others?

1/10. Unfunny, unoriginal, just start over. Point out WHY fags are bad otherwise you just look like a retard

Because faggots are disgusting & broken subhumans

Literally get shit on your dick

Body's good. But I need to see the face. Boipucci is better if the bitch has a cute face to look back at you with :9
I swear to god if I see this png ONE more time on /pol I'm gunna throw you into pic related attire. Edited for the best part.

What a really well thought out argument.

Will be wonderful this fall to see your hatred blown out of the water when gay marriage passes despite your scapegoating and vitriol.

Doesnt matter shitdick
I still get to vote NO

LMAO sounds like someone had a bad experience. Stop fucking nasty lil nogs

It's a babby elephant in tights... totally not what it looks like. Dirty minded freaks...

That's fine, everyone else gets to vote yes and you will increasingly find yourself a minority and no longer able to bully others because of what you personally don't like.

Better one:

Blame Your Mums!
Let the healing begin!

Ahaha you have balls of steel

LMAO i don't even take hormones and I'm thinner than that + with a nice fat butt. Crap taste

>That's fine, everyone else gets to vote yes and you will increasingly find yourself a minority and no longer able to bully others because of what you personally don't like.

Meanwhile the LGBTQWTFBBQ lobby is being used to bully OTHER people for what they don't like. The irony is rich.

Why does the gay community obsess over the term marriage and not the laws and status that it implies? Why do they need a term that for the entirety of Australian existence has been tied to faith and culture, up until the last decade or so where it has come under attack all over the western world?

Btw to answer your question, it's because 'marriage' is a union between a male and a female for the purpose of procreation. Pair bonding has existed in humanity since before history. Marriage, though? Marriage has always been a Christian concept, in Christian countries, tying a male and female before God. That is why the term "marriage" makes no sense when applied to gays. Give them the same human rights, yes, but to trample all over our culture and history? Thats not making it equal. That is pushing it over to make gays win. And that is what you want. A win, you dont want a draw, you dont want equality. You want to be able to dictate society despite being at max 5% of the population. Get over yourselves. No one outside of leftist queer bubbles (this includes the mainstream media) actually takes you seriously because of this.

I think there is equal focus on all parts. Nobody is asking for religious marriage, only civil marriage.

But I will know that I ruines one faggots life because I was popular and turned his peers against him
All because I loathe faggots
Nothing will change that, no fag marriage or whatever other shit you want

I ruined someones life because of his degeneracy and I still get hard to when I think about it

I don't think gay people could ever approach the level of hatred that Christians have for us:

fuck you

How does someone being with another man affect you? Just because you got friendzoned and rejected twice doesn't mean you need to be angry that Lesbians and Gays get more pussy than you cunt.

Mentally ill people haven't the right of consent to engage in any contracts.

Two hands up your own ass and two up your mates. Then you notice that your hands have a darker poo hue to it, more dead red blood cells. The smell is a lot stronger as well. Your two hands from your mates ass has poo on it that is a lot lighter with a softer scent. Obviously your friend has liver issues.

You mix your putrid hands together and lick them clean. As expected, your own poo has a stronger taste, very bitter. As you devour the last specks of poo from under your fingernails you help tighten your mates blown out prolapsed ass by squeezing the sphincter together and allowing his muscles to contract again (not before a thin log slips out into your mouth) you grab your pen (which has been up your ass numerous times) and vote "yes" for same-sex marriage.

I mean you sound sadistic but that's not a reflection on Christians any more than one gay person is a reflection on all gays.

You sound like you have deeper mental issues that , to you, temporarily resolve, when you can openly display hatred towards those you feel also have problems.

The thing is, scapegoating others doesn't fix your problems.

Australia has had laws against gay discrimination since 2013 and with gay marriage you will mostly be out of luck trying to mess with us in the future. Enjoy it while you can.

You have it, its called a civil union. Note the lack of 'marriage' due to having to respect the cultural and religious beliefs of others, you know, tolerance and all that jazz. But all the same legalities and whatnot. If there are discrepancies, then fight to get them fixed, no arguments here. But you do not get the term 'marriage'. Do you see how simple this is? Anyone can see how you revert to going in circles, your argument seems to consist of reiterating the question.

>the virgin shame

Nice try,
Not everyone who hates faggots is ugly/unattractive

Prople just don't want to see a sick society of broken individuals

you are like a child screaming at their parents in a store about not getting the same brand candy bar they wanted. Same exact thing but different name and you just can't handle it.

No, I do it too.
It makes all Aussie posts 12000% funnier.
Nonamericans are free to pretend this is in a stereotypical American accent by the way.

Mentally ill people ARE allowed to enter into contracts, and gay has not been a mental illness for decades. I know you disagree, but that is the reality here.

Why does it trigger you so much that some people don't give a flying fuck about faggots?

False flag/10

>pooftas fuck off
>no comma between clauses

Reads like an advertisement for a 'bake off' for poofs, but where fags are 'baking' each other--not food.

>having this poor a grasp of language