Post your opinion on your countries armed forces, if you have any plans on joining up or if your already in...

Post your opinion on your countries armed forces, if you have any plans on joining up or if your already in. Leaf soldier here, if any questions about that ask away.

Served from 05-08.
Not worth it.

Army?

You have the fattest, gayest military in NATO. Thanks for losing Afghanistan. STFU if you didn't deploy there 2008 or earlier, you boot fuck. You picked up the surrender monkey torch from the French. Only NATO member to leave a combat zone with the enemy actively engaged in the field. You suck, go shovel some snow faggot

Reg force? What trade?

Wish my country would get invaded so I could serve honorably in the military. The US hasn't fought a war for the protection of the American people since 1945, and even then I'm not so sure.

*Cringe*

Artillery, reg force

Shut up pussy, you had 16 years to shoot oil niggers.

POG

The last tiem it was worth it it was 1942, after that we fight for the mongoloid ruskies and commies, good thing we are with NATO now, but still, most of the ppl are with a commie mindset I want to nuke them.

is that what you wasted the best years of your life doing, faggot? LOL should have stayed in school bitch

lol is it you in the cartoon

Seems like a boring job, tbhfamalam. Load gun, pull string, repeat.

Is ref force as much of a shambles as reserves? Was an infantry reservist about 10 years ago, shit was a joke.

Jokes on you, I just joined for the violence then got a degree for the fuck of it because I got 100% of my tuition paid for and a monthly check. Kind of like a scolarship, but for shooting oil coons. Kek

New Zealand military
>Air Force
It's a bunch of guys who run around with their arms outstretched making zoom noises. Occasionally another country lets them borrow a jet and fly it around so they special.
>Navy
A single destroyer that just goes around in circles in Wellington harbour, plus four rubber dinghys with muzzle-loading cannons.
>Army
A shit-ton of cleric staff, administrators, and do-nothing officers, and maybe a company's worth of actual soldiers which are estimated to have enough ammo for half-an-hour of sustained combat.
>Special Forces
Basically just one squad of guys that stand around doing the Haka to determine which one is the baddest dude in the squad.

your life is a meaningless joke you nonentity

you did none of those things.
not that i mind dead oil coons.

It gets pretty boring but I am doing my med training so I can switch to med tech hopefully. And honestly some reserve bases are fucking terrible, but it really does feel like we are under funded in reg. The only ones who seen to be getting really well put together is the airforce, but im sure its been like that for a while.

my life is awesome. wonderful wife who i love, job that means something to me every day, well paid, i do what the fuck i want when i want basically.
i don't even mind paying taxes to support welfare/parasite soldiers, pic related

what's up your rectum italybro?

nothing personal i just like rustling up jimmies

Almost raged but you're correct (apart from the obvious hyperbole).
I'm RNZAF and we're clearly lacking the "force" bit. We dont even borrow jets either!

The navy has two destroyers (wow) but the shortage is actually sailors there.

The army is actually high class in terms of soldiering compared to other nations but we lack technology and experience with flexibility at senior officer level in theatre.

The SAS? They're incredible, easily on par with other black role operators, again we don't have many of them and the lack of operational deployment burns the SNCOs out with training commitments.

With a Labour govt looking likely, we're expecting large cuts to an already gutted, skeleton defence force. Its really a shame because our people have the passion to do it just no higher support

The Australian Army is small, but Australians are hard as nails. Would like to join but selection is quite competitive now because not enough places. The mind virus of feminism seems to be eating away at the brains of recruiters also.

Served 08 to 14 in us army as a black hawk crew chief. It was fun and flying in blackhawks around was cool n sheit. but all the fuckity fuck fuck games they put you through now is gay as fuck. If all I had to do was fly, fix my bird, and work out, I'd be in for life but so much retarded fucking bullshit nowadays.

Hahaha bro. In threater, all you are good for is buying booze from the international PX for us burgers.

30 yrs US Army, 20 years special forces, 8 years infantry, 5 combat tours, 3 wars, too many countries to count. currently OCONUS

It's a great way for the least intelligent but hardest working class of people to succeed in life and spread their genes across the planet.

so what's yak milk taste like?

I wish we didn't have conscription so I could have been a volunteer

I don't really like it because most soldiers are right wing. I would have served under Obama or Hillary. I would never serve under Trump and now I can't because I'm a trans woman.

I like how Obama used the military. Never cared for the rank and file much though.

I don't think I've tried the milk. Had the cheese though. A little goes a long way.

Mental illness doesnt do well in the military

nuclear propulsion engineer in the navy. Pretty sure that we, with the marine corps included, could take over any country in the world

They've become a social experiment, capable of doing so much more

Obama years were rough. The man was no fan of he military, Glad it's over.

(you)
also checked.

the best I can do on civy street is lower mid bank jobs and customer service bullshit. Hate it. Wish I was still in. Wish I never signed up. Ashamed to bring it up to anyone. Vets get nothing but scorn heaped on us here in this wonderful country of ours.

A shit ton of quals that no one cares about, that's what the army gives.

Whenever i consider trying to do some good to my country by joining it's armed forces i remember how fucking corrupted with narco money every single state institution is in here, and how likely it is that if i tried to go against any corrupt high ranking officials i would probably get my family in danger

>Actually believing that the recruiters are hiring females only.

Look m8, do yourself a favour and kys. But yea, totally agree with you, ADF favours quality over quantity.

Signed 06 MOS field, not exactly my first choice but for some reason Infantry just wasn't available. Every kid wanted to be in Corps and it was right before the fiscal year. Oh well, being a POG ain't too bad. I'll lateral next time, provided I rectally insert my koolaid.

I love the Canadian forces!

>Removing the rail guard

Why is this so popular lately?