What is the likelihood that being on this site will have the government monitor my phone/laptop audio and video device...

What is the likelihood that being on this site will have the government monitor my phone/laptop audio and video device feeds?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
archive.is/ReLXr
youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

100%. You are on a list.

crap. should i cover my camera and mic now?

For your desktop/laptop, install Linux and avoid Jewgle software.

What are the chances that every communication and web search you make is already stored?

100%

i assume that is already happening. it is the remote camera and audio feeds i wonder about. why would zuckerberg be paranoid about his camera and mic? you think he would have some hi end security watching the traffic on his laptop in the background and let him know if audio or video packets were being sent or "shared".

He sat in the meetings where the back doors to those very security features were written in.

Camera yes, mic wont do shit (vibrations go through tape.

Also get on a vpn, retard.

Guy is clearly a bit autistic, probably just paranoid. Camera makes sense though, I manage to get the reigns to my work laptop at my last job handed over because I walked in on an IT guy used the camera to look at one of the secretaries at her desk, and told him that I didn't see anything if he could take all the monitoring shit off my computer.

100% They already have you on some kind of list. There's no fucking way this board could survive for this long.

so maybe he does not trust his own internal IT staff?

Ted Kaczynski did nothing wrong

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

Archived archive.is/ReLXr

so does discussing government intelligence gathering on Sup Forums/pol/ get you on an even "better" watch list?

Would you?

Get some major dirt on him and tap into a big ol' vein of jew gold.

The USA does it to everyone no matter what you do.

Yes, and if anyone approaches you randomly asking for your participation in a survey, it isn't a coincidence

fbi has been actively monitoring Sup Forums for the past 10 years.

welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay.

fug. are you them?

youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM

user is a meme, OP. Post real name and SSN, they already know anyway.

And it also Politically Subverted by the KGB

Tech startup corporate offices are the biggest try hards

>oh look at all these couches and bean bag chairs and vintage style coffee tables and all this wide open space
>look we're not wearing shoes lol!!

If you masturbate while looking at pics on your phone or laptop and your camera is not covered then there is 100% chance there is a storage center somewhere with video footage of you masturbating

Very high, considering an average guy named Kyle could do it since ya know, it's fucking SOCIAL MEDIA.

PRISM

>now
HAHAHA
It's too late user.

what are my chances of just blending into the "large numbers"?

Shit, they have to see a fatty jerking to cat-ear loli every night.
I kinda of feeling sad for them.

Depends directly on how badly behaved of a goyim you are.

not just the government, random people too. thats the price you pay for using electronics OP

The best list to be on is the one where you talk about the Jews.

well thanks for dropping that subject into this thread too.

Schindler's list?

Go to bed

So you browsed Sup Forums. So what? Why is being on a list bad exactly? Serious question. Also, i don't use vpn or any privacy shit because i don't have anything to hide.

youre fucked

so you're one of those guys that post waifu photos to facebook?

and he wants to run in 2020 .f*********n joke globalist

It's possible every single camera is recording constantly as long as there is internet connection. Think about it. Why don't any of these webcams/smartphones have a simple shutter window that is on your average handheld camera. It would not cost much at all to manufacture and as long as it is closed, no one is watching you. Open, you are being watched. This is a huge conspiracy straight out of 1984. Why else would they make phones and webcams without this simple shutter device? Only to spy on you.

if you don't have anything to hide you aren't doing anything interesting in your life.

I have massive things to hide. But I'm not gonna fucking write any of that shit down on a computer in the first place.
Who cares if the feds know what I like jerking off to?

This. Good Goys are at the end of the list. Bad Goys are first in line. If there are enough of us bad Goys. We will make it. If not, the white race will be gone forever. Asians and Africans will be slaves to them. A 1:2800 ratio. But I'm okay because I only post on this website when I'm blackout drunk. The Mel Gibson defense.