Kangaroo box aussies but are baffled by new foreign fighting style

Is this kind of thing just part and parcel of modern day life in multicultural Australia.
A koala to be bummed, the Chinese stores banning white customers, a new generation of hapa children, the take over of the housing market, perhaps dog will overtake vegimite, perhaps ping pong will become the nation's favourite sport.
Do you know Australia used to be one of the best places in the world.
What will it take for mainstream Australia to wake up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw
youtube.com/watch?v=kD_yUKB85HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss going to Outback, I hope I get that job next week so I can visit my favorite australian themed restaurant. Fuck

Is that chink faggot about to kill that kangaroo?

youtube.com/watch?v=FIRT7lf8byw

outback steakhouse isn't australian at all, true australian cuisine is this

And its fucking delicious, i basically lived of pies for a year when i was there.
Because I was so broke because everything is so expensive in australia, fkin cigarette prices man.

But gotta say the best bbq ive ever had was at some farm where i worked as a farm hand, 'roo is fucking delicious.

He broke its legs.
I dont know Why you would eat kangaroo they are filthy giant rodents

It was already hurt, it was hit by a car or something and the chink daddy wanted to end its misery.
But hes so damn unable to, hes basically just putting in small slices and pokes into that poor kangaroo, just grab and cut his neck. He acts like that thing is gonna do some heel kick as soon as he gets close that thing can barely move as it is.

Oh wow. That video is significantly less brutal than I first thought. I thought that protective collar the dog wears was actually the dog's bare flesh because its neck got lacerated by the kangaroo's claws. That white strip near the top of the collar? Bare bone.

I'm so happy that it was all in my mind.

>Do you know Australia used to be one of the best places in the world

No one ever thought that ever

There's absolutely no need to torture or instill fear and panic into animals. I'm by no means against hunting, but as white men we should treat our kill (and animals in general) with respect.

Have you ever been there?
It was great 20, 25 years ago, it was a great place to raise a family. They are in the process of committing cultural and ethnic suicide like every one in the west at the moment.
Things didn't have to be this way. Australia and New Zealand are so far away from everywhere else. If they had just waited to see what the consequences of these experiments were

Looks like a wallaby. Roo meats pretty yum though.

I'd like to see that chink size up a fully grown Kangaroo.

youtube.com/watch?v=kD_yUKB85HM

People eat rabbutt don't they?

You clearly haven't been here, you need to stop getting your world views from a couple of capital cities (Sydney & Melbourne). Your average Aussie doesn't stand for that shit and the liberal soft cunts are a minority outside of major city centers.

that's a big kangaroo

They gonna cook that roo in a wok now huh. While its still alive huh. Fucking insects.

Are you a german whit immigration background or somthing ? Cutting necks

I have been there and have family there. Loads of aussies come to Europe and they are fully infected with the mind virus.

What your saying is the same as someone saying London is shit and an English man saying that's not real england the real people are in the rest of the country. Sydney and Melbourne are almost as bad as London and it will spread to the remotest regions the same as it has in Europe

>Loads of aussies come to Europe and they are fully infected with the mind virus.
only cosmopolitan idiots do that.

>Sydney and Melbourne are almost as bad as London and it will spread to the remotest regions the same as it has in Europe
i doubt london is that bad.

Plenty of us wanted the doors closed forever problem is kiwis are too nice and apathetic to do anything or worry about long term consequences of what any sort of authority tells them to do.

This is the problem in all the Anglo countries. People were so obsessed with the ideals of equality, fairness and promoting a progressive agenda that they were blind to the problems we face now

this country was never great, it was always mediocre and most people were/are immigrants anyway