White Racism Rising?

Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Sup Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?

I tried to get into an AltRight group in my area, and these guys seemed to regard other races as just a joke. It was kind of horrifying. They were like all the horrible things we hate about (((kikes))) on Sup Forums:
-tribal
-acts like Jews/gypsies
-believes in collectivism
-believes in groups as important
-OY VEY MUH RACE IS OPPRESSED/DYING OUT
-OY VEY WHY DONT WE HAS A HOMELANDS
-OY VEY MUH PEOPLE MATTER
-WE WUZ EUROPEANS CREATING CIVILIZATION

Let me tell you about these freaking guys!!! It's like they thought the civil rights movement never happened. It's like they don't even consider non-whites to be their people, which in a sense is false because WE. ARE. AMERICANS. It was surreal!!

We need to support our race, but NOT BECOME TRIBAL RETARDS WHO DISRESPECT INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE BORN NON-WHITE. DISRESPECT PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY BAD. NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS! ALL JEWS ARE NOT KIKES! SO WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Discuss

>ps-I am a Trump supporter balls deep in Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here in the last 1-2 yrs. We need to come together, now!
>I am anti-prowhite but NOT ANTI-WHITE. BIG DIFFERENCE! We need to stop bigotry! Sup Forums is NOT bigoted.

We all have the ability to prevent a future coming calamity that is being caused by
1. Balkanization
2. Globalism
3. Tribal conflict

WW3 is currently being engineered by globalists, and RACIAL TENSION IS JUST A TOOL FOR THEM TO CREATE CHAOS AND THEN DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND MAKE SOVIET UNION 2.0

WAKE UP AND STOP BLAMING ME, THE MESSENGER. TAKE ACTION, NOW!

stop making these bait threads you fucking nigger

not an argument

Hail Hitler
Gas the kikes
My people matter
Jews are trying to genocide my people
Europeans unironically was kangz

We need to become the most radical we can be. The middle needs to crumble or the left needs to start making concessions to us.

This post only proves you're extremist and possibly evil. You need to stop caring about your people, because peoples come and go.

Ancient Romans don't exist anymore, no one cares. White people dying out is sad BUT it does NOT justify your extremist or identity politics fuckery.

Why haven't the mods banned you yet for making the same threads over and over again for the past 6 months?

This thrad is opening minds and changing the conversarion! Sup Forums is not a white identity safespace.

Sup Forums is about free-speech, now fuck off!

>Extremism is wrong

You are neither hot nor cold so Sup Forums will spew you out of its mouth.

Guess what asshole. I used to be Christian and I know this Bible verse. Fuck Christianity too, it's another worthless group identity. Organized religion is crap!

open your eyes!

>what is causing it
The left needs intersectionality (i.e. blaming white males for everything) to hold their bizarre coalition together. This leads to the alienation of white males.

>Global Rules
>10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
Stop making these fucking threads you fucking faggot.

>-OY VEY MUH RACE IS OPPRESSED/DYING OUT
>-OY VEY WHY DONT WE HAS A HOMELANDS
>-OY VEY MUH PEOPLE MATTER
What's wrong with any of that, user?

Satan has his hooks in you good huh boy?
Go spend some time away from the internet you loony stupid fuck.

>live in multiethnic democracy
>muh "tfw to smart for identity politics"
lolbertarians everyone

which I NEVER DO anyway

its a pathetic identity politics war on nature... evolution means white people are ding out, but these idiots want to become like Zionists for white people and create chaos and havoc...

WW1 and WW2 proves that identity politics and blood based nationalism are the root of most modern evils!

>its a pathetic identity politics
Not an argument, user. Why is it wrong for one white person or a group of white people to hold views that would benefit them?

Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.
Liberals get the bullet too.

Don't be a Liberaltarian.

>which I never do anyway
>post's image literally has evidence of you making 16 fucking spam threads over the last week alone
fucking end yourself, faggot

Racial collectivism,and collectivism in general is becoming the norm. Freedom, individualism, and traditional American values are the answer to this blight.

because it leaves out some americans, these guys in the group WOULD ACCEPT WHITE CANADIANS BUT NOT MEXICAN AMERICANS, fuck that

You want a serious answer? Listen to Morgan Freeman and stop fucking talking about it. Stop being a Leftist idiot and shut the fuck up about oppression and equality and Whyte Privilege. And for fucks sake, shut up about the trannies. Hitler didn't rise to power because the average German really liked him. At least not at first. Hitler gained traction because his opponents, the Communist supported Left were so repulsive that people were willing vote for anyone but them. You have the average middle American who was only vaguely aware of any LBGTQRST issues before the Supreme Court said gays could get married, then suddenly the fucking president of the United States was saying men dressed as women could go into the women's bathroom and perv on little girls. Whether that's what he actually said is irrelevant. It's what people out in the sticks heard. And it scared the shit out of them.

The same "mexican americans" that fly the mexican flag and screech la raza every other minute? Those? Buddy, they don't give a fuck about America. They hate this country, its language, and its values. You are a retard for not seeing this.

yea most of them dn't care about
america, but a minority of them is pro-trump,

white identity offends them

>because it leaves out some americans
Why should white people care about those above their own interests?

No really, you need help.

And stop fucking your sister you 19 year old autist.

hater, fuck off

>most of them don't care about america
Then why the fuck try to appease them? What's the fucking point? If most of them hate America, there's no reason to pander to them. You see, every race except whites look after their interests. Individualism worked well when the demographics were on our side and we weren't in any danger, but that time is done and over. We have to start looking after our interests. Going with that horseshoe theory nonsense won't help anyone. We have to stick together or we'll be stomped over. We can talk about choosing your own path when this country isn't in danger of becoming a shithole, until then, the fight continues. Call it barbaric, or whatever, but economics won't fucking matter much when we're under the boot like whites in South Africa or whites in Mexico. You have to understand, we have to win if we want to get to those ideals.

the problem is that they are citizens now, it's fucking offensive to them to see anthing based on white identity, it bothers them

we have to respect that we aren't the only americans now, they matter too

it's called being a good citizen!

>we have to respect that

>it's called being a good citizen!

anyone responding to this guy unironically and without saging, is a moron. He posts this bait constantly since the election

you don't care about the truth, Trump enabled people like you, sadly, you are being exposed now

Hey look its the same thread, with the same picture, for the 20th time this year.

So that's just it then? Oh well, too bad? Just let the boot come to stomp us? By the standards of the people who made this country, they aren't Americans. Free white persons of moral character. That is an American as declared by the 1st congress of this country. Fuck them, none of that matters. Being an American is to respect the values of this country. If every race was into individualism I wouldn't care about whites being minorities, but that's not the way it is. Blacks are collectivists, and Mexicans are collectivists, we are the only ones that don't actively fight for our race's interests. We will be under the fucking gun if this goes on, and people like you that were "respectful" and "good citizens" will be stomped under the boot just like all the other whites, they won't give a shit, to them, whites are the enemy, regardless of ideology. Remember that chick that got ran over in Charlotesville? Shortly after there was a hashtag organized relating to people who died to oppressors. When people started respecting her death with it, the guy who made it went "no, this is only for POC, use some other hashtag". They don't fucking care what you do, your skin makes you a target, we have to fight fire with fire if we want to make it. If you can't see that, then you're lost.

You're only making it worst with your white identity mentality

There's actually more discrimination based on political affiliation today than discrimination based on race

How? It won't matter our mentality. You and I will go the same if they get their way. The only difference is I'm on the tracks, and I see the train coming but can't move, you are on the tracks looking away, thinking that it won't come if you don't see it. Mentalities don't matter when it comes to the Boer farmers being slaughtered in SA, or the "gringos" who get kidnapped and their heads cut off on liveleak by the cartels. Mentality doesn't matter to them, get it through your thick skull.

I pretty much share your opinion Tillman Knechtel

But the enemy knew that they would get this kind of counter reaction and I cant even be mad at any white hatred anymore. It all feels so unfair to us...

I will only join fucking faggots like you in your "muh white identity" cult if I am literally forced to.

it still isn't that bad yet

in 2017 white identity is a globalist antiamerican psyop

maybe by 2020 it will become a necessary evil, we shall see my friend.

Peace out bigot

Vatikan still rules us all

By the time you see it as necessary, it will already be too late. By then, our fates are sealed. Maybe it's not too late yet, but if you wait too long, civilization as we know it will slip out of our grasp. It's us and them, together we stand, divided we fall.

white collectivism is like a last ditch effort, like dropping a nuke.

I have contacts in my local white nationalist group, which is huge, I don't agree with the person in there but he is my friend... so... yea... but the thing is it's immoral to join something like that

If/when I join these guys for protection I will be sure to remind them not to be fucking nazis ..... reminder that in 2017 white identity is still evil

I had a dream that by 2020 it could become necessary. We will see. I am fighting this crusade until 2020 against u peple.

Why wait? You don't need to be a skinhead, vote for people who want to enact RAISE. Demographics are destiny, if we can get this done covertly, immigration from Europe and deportation of illegals, it may get better. But complacency is the worst thing you can possibly do. If you really do care about preventing bloodshed in the near future, at the very least promote the interests at the ballot box. If that doesn't work and things get drastic, I'll see you on the front lines. Until then, at the very least stop making these threads.

deep down it makes me feel good to know that my local WN group is big, full of alphas, 50+ guys, if I abaolutely need protction i can beg them since i know some of the key members well

but THAT IS WRONG so yea....

bump

FUCK YOU PEOPLE FOR MAKING RACE WAR MORE LIKELY

I'm not making anything more likely, pal. By not fighting for it at the very least democratically with your vote, you've done more to contribute to an oncoming civil war than I ever have. You want none of those nonwhite "fellow Americans" to die in a civil war? Then contribute to keeping the white population a majority, shit will hit the fan if we don't take measures to ensure that the nation doesn't get into a white minority situation.
>that's wrong
If you really feel that violence is wrong and we shouldn't harm anyone, take my advice. Vote. Have kids.

when I went to a few fucking meetings with the IRL white identity group they werre talking about race war in an excited sounding way

freaked me the fuck out

I told one of the guys there I was 1/8 jewish and he booted my ass from the group.... feels bad man

I'm just doing what I see as necessary, if we can avoid calamity, then I'm fine with it. I just don't see that as the likely path. There are a lot of people who jerk off to the idea of mowing down a ton of people with .50 cals, I just want to do what's necessary if I want to keep this country from falling into the same mess Rhodesia/South Africa have. If the war is bound to happen, I'll arm myself. If we get lucky and bounce back to 80% white without war, I'll be fine with it. A lot of them can be rowdy, I think even Hitler had some Jews in his army, one of them even became a field marshal.

Us vs them isn't nice but it's the way things are. Whites were the dominant racial group in the US in the future they won't be. Likes blacks and Hispanics they will aggregate into racial groups to compete in the future. This is the multicultural future that Liberals wanted, it's the future you chose.

Want to know the REAL reason why it's rising?

The left with their fucked up SJW cult came out accusing white people of being racist just because they are white. They kept doing this stupid horse shit all over the media. So allot of white folk figured that if they are going to be constantly accused of being racist then they might as well be.

This is the truth how all this got started. Liberals are fucking cancer to society. None of this shit would have ever started if the sick left wing cult wasn't so aggressively retarded.

I'm still not racist. Instead, I believe cutting the head off the serpent and my attack is on the left wing filth that started this bull shit.

Purge the liberal scum from society.

>Purge the liberal scum from society.
agreed

bumpmmmmp