I present you ... the gay pay gap

i present you ... the gay pay gap

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/03/01/gay-couples-more-educated-higher-income-than-heterosexual-couples
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-18/there-s-a-bisexual-wage-gap-too
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc
mtb.com/careers/training-programs/management-development
indeed.com/cmp/M&T-Bank/salaries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about the trans pay gap? We can't even get jobs.

that's because they're all florists and hairdressers, when they're not on marches

This is ylyl material right here. This is fucking hilarious

I really hate how they consider someone with a degree in gender studies "better educated" than the guy who got into mechanics at a young age and just worked his way up.

Probably comparing salaries of a barista and a CEO of a company, as usual. M-muh pay gap! M-muh inequality! It's literally illegal for employers to discriminate based on gender, race or sexual orientation. What more do these creatures want?

Art and gender studies degrees aren't real education.

We should seriously introduce a huge tax for straight men. I, for one, would gladly pay that tax for the greater good.

its rly sad what happened to this beautiful country
german past glory will never come back

Sounds like something to rap about

You're just trying to trick us, you know damn well you'll be safe - they won't tax such an obvious fag :(

I wish I was gay so I can benefit from justice. However, the fact that I can't personally benefit from it doesn't mean that I can't fight for it.

Maybe stop being a fag.

I mean how the fuck can the employer figure out that a applicant is homosexuel than they negotiate the employment contract????

Poor Frederick really wasted his time fighting all those wars.

A gender studies does not qualify you for a job better than a fry cook at McDonalds...

Also the pay gap is bullshit.

Well fashion stores and vegan cafés don't usually pay as well as oil rigs

thats the point
is fight even worth it

>gays are better educated
what?

>I wish I was gay so I can benefit from justice.

Yeah, that's a real thing, just google "gay gap(e)"

#GayGapping

I thought fags liked gaping.

You can get one right now by sucking me off. That's considered a job.

Some art majors make it work. Get a job in a museum or some shit, become an appraiser, various types of jobs but not many.

How does this even happen? Just nigga, shut yo damn mouth about how much you like to take it in the ass. Just nigga close your butthole and nobody will know you're different.

It's okay to be gay, user. We like dicks here.

This - they always say in full confidence how this is precisely because of discrimination, and yet if they actually had this evidence, they could sue the employer.

Well technically any bachelors degree qualifies someone for above average pay. Maybe not in their field but compared to their less educated peers

Ikr?

i am so tired

Also isn't being gay now a choice? Fucking fags are so confusing.

Like less than 10% of art majors will ever work in anything even remotely connected to art.

Oh yeah?

It actually lets you join there manager training program.

alot of corporate stores will scrape up those kind of graduates to be the monkey managers. They need some one who can speak intelligently to customers and not act like the retail scum they are.

hell, you can even be a bank manager and make 60k after a couple years with no exp. Hope you meet those sales goals though.

That's my point. It's a very small field and those that find jobs should thank Kek and Jesus and whoever else that they got hired.

I know a bisexual guy that went to college for geology, couldn't get a job in his field, had to work at a dollar store, and now he's back in school for teaching. LGBT people are retarded.

That's bullshit there was a circus freak working the counter at the jack in the box i went to earlier, i had to rinse off my buttermilk ranch cups before i opened them.

But Satan, McDonald's managers don't make great money compared to other restaurant management. Why sit around managing fucking dumbass kids and immigrants all day?

>hell, you can even be a bank manager and make 60k after a couple years with no exp. Hope you meet those sales goals though.

With no experience? Yeah, no. At least not here.

Can you explain to be why satan? Why is a useless "academic" more qualifed than a practical journeyman?

I never saw how anyone could say that a trained electrician is "dumber" than your token liberal arts graduate

That wasn't ranch

Probably because they take so many pole-smoking breaks.

>faggot's wage is closer to women's than men's
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

In all actuality, a lot of tradesman are pretty stupid in comparison to college graduates and I say that because my cousin is a master electrician and I'm not but I got an invite to my local Mensa and he likely doesn't even know what a "Mensa" is.

More division between white people.

Well don't they have to pay for breaks?

Mandated discrimination against straight, white men. Media told them we are the arch enemy and they ate it up. Now they are afraid that we'll wipe them out or some shit like that if they don't kill us off first.

>they tend to be better educated
>stating this as a fact
[BIG FUCKING CITATION NEEDED]

Why'd you post the unfunny one?

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/03/01/gay-couples-more-educated-higher-income-than-heterosexual-couples

>It's okay to be gay, user.
No one is claiming otherwise.

Women are useless anyway. I mean, name one thing a woman can do better than a man.

Gay statistical economics student here.

Read a study about this yesterday. Gay men actually make a tiny bit more than straight men UNTIL straight men have a kid. Then straight men start earning 10-20% more on average. This is obviously a result of the straight mans desire to bring home more resources for their family and the fact that the wife likely cant work during this period. Gay men experience the same fatherhood jump in pay, but the have kids way way less often so it doesnt boost their average like straight men.

On the flipside, gay households blow hetero household income out of the water. Two Men make way more than a man+woman. They also dont slow down their careers for children so there are more gay power couples with two high earners.

Finally lesbians are sad and poor because they both want to work part time at the feminist bookstore / Starbucks. But are just as likely to have kids as straight couples. So then their income drops further to take care of the kid. Something like 50% of lesbian households are on welfare.

TLDR : GAY PAY GAP DOES NOT EXIST. YOU DONT NEED AS MUCH MONEY WITHOUT KIDS SO YOU WORK LESS.

>CEO of a gay company (you know the one) reveals (shockingly) to be gay
>"hurr durr he's educated and rich and shit"
If you knew the common folk...

>all women are the same

Besides, that's not what we're talking about.

How does you getting your snowflake card from Mensa make you smarter than him though?

And i say this as a mensa member the whole thing is nothing but a giant circle jerk

neets are the worst group hit by the social injustice of pay discrimination. i propose all neets receive 16k a year in order to combat neetphobia.

>Work on Tv
>Literally every gay man (no lesbians for some reason) earns more than me

All you have to do in life to earn some success and recognition is say "I'm gay" and people will applaud your "bravery". Like that basketball player that people unironically called a hero for coming out.

How? Because although he may be able to run wire and install electrical panels, he's not as intelligent as someone that's a very analytical thinker such as myself or anyone with the same type of thought process.

It's fairly easy to become an electrician, a plumber, a laborer, what have you. It is by no means easy however to think like a logician.

Two Germans right here that are probably Jihadi's in disguise.

How much more successful? Should I put "homosexual" on my CV and resume?

You can also pretend to be black and rap.

But you'd need a good producer.

gap = gay and proud

this was my favourite article on wage gaps

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-18/there-s-a-bisexual-wage-gap-too

bisexual wage gap. there is no end to the lefts insanity

LGBT people shouldn't be paid at all.

>we
Let me suggest a new welfare program from underpayed trannies : Govt subsidies for rope

No they dont, but they make better money than frycooks.
Which is the job mcdonalds will offer if you lack experience and and a degree rather than just experience.
I didnt say they were smarter. They just usually have a less working class way of speaking. This intimidates the uppity working class people who want to cause problems at these stores. They also have crippiling student debt so they arent going to leave your job in a week when you drive them like a slave.

Look up signaling theory for college degrees. Its not about being smarter. Its about looking smarter.
I used numbers from the last job fair I went too. I live in California though so It might be different.

If I didn't like women I wouldn't need money and I would work less time or a less difficult job.

/thread

If I say I fap to traps on the internet do I get a pay gap too?

Another stupid claim.
>new employee walks in, well dressed, firm handshake, e.t.c.
>(interview proceedings)
>ok, you are hired, you'll get 77% of the salary
>but sir I am not a woman
>sure, but your farts smell like semen
>

the original point was journeyman vs useless iberal arts

Homosexuals are less productive and worse at saving because they do not reproduce. They do not have biological families and are therefore less invested in their future and the future of others.
Also, the nature of homosexuality is short-term, as demonstrated by the statistically higher number of partners among homosexuals.

HEY LOOK Sup Forums POSTED AN ARTICLE THAT REFERENCED THE STUDY I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

OH YOU DIDNT READ IT, DID YOU?

Let me help you illiterate fuck face. Pictures seem more your speed.

If sexual orientation is an illegitimate reason to discriminate in the workplace AND during selection processes, how can they even write this with a straight face? In fucking Cuckland of all places? I mean faggots every-fucking-where else must LITERALLY be slave labour, the poor things, right.

You get payed for the work you do. Unless your a straight white man, than you get discriminated against.

>fat blobs make a movement
Sun made the same thing whe it started gaining weight

I suggest a program for German citizens: The Anti-Allah Program.

McDonalds Crew - Hourly: $8.50/hr

McDonalds Shift Manager - Hourly: $10.08/hr

Really, user?

We need to push this hardcore !!!
think about it

Gay gap debunked ==> pay gap debunked. Any argument against gay gap can and will be used about the pay gap myth

It's way different. You couldn't touch a bank in Delaware with no experience.

Maybe you could try the experiment and report back with the results. I mean, women have infiltrated the cis white male world before for the same reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc

>I didnt say they were smarter. They just usually have a less working class way of speaking. This intimidates the uppity working class people who want to cause problems at these stores. They also have crippiling student debt so they arent going to leave your job in a week when you drive them like a slave.

Trained electricians don't work all year. Some, if not most, get laid off frequently and are usually screwed because they don't know a damn thing about investing their money or they blow it on big shiny toys.

The pay gap has already been debunked you idiot.

>degenerate mentally ill drug abuser who spends every evening sucking strangers cocks in toilets is less successful than a normal person

Wow, who'd have thought?

Pay gap has been debunked already, but why would Anglos let facts and truth stop a good story? It's just their nature.

It takes around 5 years in the US to become a journeyman if not a little longer. Around 4 to get a B.S or a B.A.

You have no point. Trades require little training and little intelligence compared to out of university careers. As an example, one hour of a neurosurgeon's time is worth much more than a plumber's, no matter how many years of experience that plumber has. People that are willing to work hard normally want to increase their value proposition over time, and school is the best way to do this.

I'll see if Apple hires me if I'm gay for pay

What even is your currency? Arabica beans?

underrated

Great. Now how many hours do you think they get?

Annual wages arent broken down by hourly rates. Or else all those damn tradies would be BTFO because they only make good money through overtime.

In the post obama care era you would be hard pressed to find a full time mcdonalds crew job. They would rather hire 3 part timers .

I think you missunderstand. You get access to their training program. Which generally lasts 6 months to a year. During which you make shit money. And there is no garentee of a job at the end. But Its one of the better options for gender studies tier graduates.

I've had buddies who were moved up to management at fast food restaraunts. They made between $60,000 and $72,000 at the age of 20, which wasn't that bad at all. Plus many of the managers are offered solid franchise deals and go on to run their own restaurants which are pretty much on autopilot if you can find the right people to run them.

I understand completely what a management training program is. It doesn't really mean much. I've seen 17 and 18 year olds do it. Big fucking deal.

Which fast food places were these? Because shift managers are not making 60k or 70k per year. Not by a long shot. Maybe a general manager or district manager.

I am just saying thats what you get access to with random degree.

Look at this for example. I found one based in delaware for arguments sake.

mtb.com/careers/training-programs/management-development

They literally want nothing but a degree and activly refuse peolpe with full time working exp.

Untested college graduates get companies rock hard for some reason.

indeed.com/cmp/M&T-Bank/salaries

They make about 50k average. I dont know what cost of living is like there, but its above the national average for wage.

this is the gayest thing I've herad since the previous post

Then you don't pass well enough

And apparently, according to (((them))), lesbians make more than straight women.
So be careful what you fight for, feminists.
Funny how that works out....