Jesus Christ isn't Lor-

>Jesus Christ isn't Lor-

Romans 1:7
To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyRhn0qqQsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Chad "Jesus was literally a virgin
>"virgin" Muhammad literally had a harem and got his loli waifu pregnant.

No need for pussy on Earth when you can get all the angel pussy you want in heaven.

>mohammed died like a faggot cuck and is being molested by demons
>jesus ascended into heaven, and now gets to decide who gets invited his sweet as party
No brainer, hombre

>be a guy that doesn't even try to run away from his demise because he has to "sacrifice his blood" for humanity (only true in Christian version of Jesus btw) but end up having followers that suck at following those teachings by doing shit like having sex with castrated boys and intentionally keeping the general population illiterate

vs

>Guy who defends his religion from thousands of pagans from arabia and persia that persecute him and his once mostly poor and peasant followers that and brings human rights to a place where burying children is allowed because they're girls, freed slaves, and also encouraged and emphasized the importance of literacy so much that pagan prisoners would be freed for simply teaching 10 Muslims how to read

Sounds like what /r9k/ says about 2D being better than 3D.

Jesus=/r9k/

This
But Aisha didn't get pregnant afaik

Muhammad was white.

And Aisha was 6 but hey, it really doens't matter tb´h

>but end up having followers that suck at following those teachings by doing shit like having sex with castrated boys and intentionally keeping the general population illiterate
Catholics aren't Christian

t.cuckestant

>t. heretic how will birn in hell
Ho fuck you prebuscent boy slave cathlofag

She was 6 when they married but 9 when the marriage was consummated.

delete

Based

Nigger go away

While Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, I must say that the "virgin/chad" meme is the worst meme ever created. Even worse than *autistic screeching*, yes it's that awful

Nice
>nice

We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.

kek

Nice flag hide

Aww yusss
LOVE YOU JESUS, COME TAKE US UP ANYTIME IF YOU'D BE SO KIND

>allows only one wife
>being in the bible
pick one
Only Bishops are supposed to be limited to only one wife according to 1 Timothy 3:2. For everyone else having more that one wife is fine.

this.
kekkkkkkkkkkkkk

Virgin chad meme thread?

>got his loli waifu pregnant
No he didn't.
He's said to have tried though.

Praise Christ brah. Although I'm not sure we should profane his name with Chad memes, I can definitely agree that Islam is a violent evil system.

yeah right. jesus was the epitome of a cuck
You losers lost 90% of your territories to achmeds

Christlarping is so cringey

JC was ripe

I've noticed that many of you faggots are not nearly as anti-Christian these days. Some time ago it seemed that Neo-Paganism was running high.

fkin korean jesus man, machine mode.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyRhn0qqQsY
Why are muslims so alpha?

>God: Yo, Abraham, kill your only son real quick

>Abe: Uh..o-okay god

>Abe: Goodbye Isaac..God said I have to kill you

>God: Lol JK!

You want salvation? Fuck you, here gun show

>tfw when your primarch gets nailed to a cross

Are Americans really this retarded?
>be protestant
>delete 7 books of the bible because they destroy your heresy
>change a couple words
>WE WUZ REEL CHRISTINS
American protestants piss me off

fpbp, nice!

>not knowing its a foreshadow of Christ
dont knock it until you try it

which words?

Blessed are the virgins, for they shall be Chads before the eyes of the Lord.