A BLACK MAN UNDERCOVER IN THE ALT-RIGHT

You racist biggoted nazis are done with. We are taking you over.

youtu.be/FdHJw0veVNY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y-HI3fUriM
bestgore.com/police-brutality/huntington-cop-body-slam-man-head-first-concrete/
youtube.com/watch?v=KRhdzWD_4uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who latched on to the alt-right meme is a faggot, we said that a fucking year ago

If you're white you're apart of the problem.

If you're not white, you don't belong in America

Wasn't the alt right created by
Us shitposting -> retard media says "HUR It's ALR RIGHT" -> gets popular because people are retarded -> some retards start identifying as alt right -> no actual creators or leaders of the organization -> couple of random attention whores check in saying "IM DE LEADER OF DE ALt rightS!!" -> media now has target -> alt right is created

It happend around the time where Sup Forums got a large influx of randoms for like a day when it was on the news right?

can somebody give me a TL;DR of what e says in the video?

Whites need to be eradicated completely desu

Not if you did not buy into shills pushing it. If you listened to Spencer, that is your loss. I just want SJWs to go crawl back into the caves from which they came.

Social justice is an imperative and will continue without whiteness oppressing the rest of the world

Multiculturalism is the future, and that does mean no more whites existing

So you admit that you're all racist and that we are in the right? Thanks. Every Sup Forumsack should be aware of this

>apart of the problem
So white people have nothing to do with the problem? I always though as much.

That is an injustice against whites. You faggots are so retarded. You guys do not even know what your own buzz words mean.

No it doesn't

a black man? fucking BASED xD

>Black man
>Radical self-reliance

Choose one.

"LITERALLY took a quantum leap"

Yes polacks are right. We are coming for you cracker ass oppressors and we will free the world

No we understand that whiteness is the root of evil and must be extinct

Europeans brought light and civilization to the world.

>but if nature is into diversity and YOU'RE NOT
>YOU'RE GONNA LOSE THAT FIGHT, BUDDY
kek. Yeah, diversity is totally a natural thing. Lions hang out with crocodiles and antelope, and they all sing under the rainbow.

he kinda looks like a buff black pirate, who does PUA

>mrw I realized that the only reason why he reunited with his father was because his father saw he had "phat stacks" now

He lubes up by saying he understands why white men might feel threatened then just plows on through with the diversity is our strength shit

Mike Enoch and Sven deconstructed this on the daily shoah. Some good insights

>speech sounds super made up
>sounds like a jewish script with bad jokes
>ted talk is church for liberals
>black man doesn't really get the problems of whites
>instead decides to armchair psychologist and say they are fearful betas
>then tells them to go read tim wise (who tells whites to kill themselves)
>then gives some stupid speech on how we are all human

Idk this guy sounds so full of shit, I think he is an actor.

A minute in and he brings up Ashley Alonzo, his friend, in order to paint the picture that cops are racists suffering blood-lust. What he refuses to mention is that Alonzo was trying to pick fights with zoo employees and damaging zoo property and when the police were called to deal with the situation he turned extremely violent, something the coroner referred to as "excited delirium". There were no drugs in his system and he wasn't suffering from heat stroke, so we must assume he was either undiagnosed mentally unwell or he was violent for the sake of violence. The police then used a Taser on him, a less-lethal weapon designed to incapacitate aggressive people with minimal risk of injury, and it was this Taser jolt that ended his life. This was not police brutality, which occurs across racial lines, but was an accidental death resulting from the suspect's unprovoked violent behaviour.

The rest of this video is now not to be trusted.
>Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on me.

this. Kill all white peepoo

>>Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, shame on me.
>get a quote wrong, fuck sake desu

>Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

His cousin said
>"He didn't do nothing wrong that day at the zoo"
A literal dindu.
>"He was hot and he was trying to cool himself down"
Like all men, he attacked people to cool himself down. Only low test faggots have a cold drink or ice themselves, high test warriors punch zookeepers.

> go read tim wise
the kike that literally says he can't wait for whites to die off

I literally had an era of my life where I smoked weed and was obsessed with sub Saharan African history, culture, and music and I'm still alt right.

Keeping nations separate isn't hate. Resisting this phenomenon is mainly a Jewish-driven movement, and Jews aggressively promote the borders and separateness of Israel.

>Police have said that Ashley spun out of control, hitting one police officer and biting another. Police said a zoo employee was also bitten and suffered a head injury.
WE

Whitey needs a bullet

We're not alt-kike, we're NAZIS.

>"Mr. Ashley chased our security officer, tackled him to the ground and began punching him," said Barnhart. "During the incident our security was beaten and suffered several scratches and bruises."
WUZ

>"Mr. Ashley claimed several times that he was lion," Barnhart said.
INNOCENT

>"The security stepped out from behind the bushes. That's when my boyfriend was like, 'I'm going to get him.' And that's when he told me to just sit at the bench," Elaina told KHOW-AM. "He started running toward the security."
N

>If you're white you're apart of the problem.

>Security staffers decided to call police. But as the security officer called 911, Barnhart said Ashley ran after the security officer.
SHIEEEEET

Fuck niggers, and fuck (((TED(x)))). They're a set of censoring cunts.

>post traumatic world of a police brutality survivor
WEW, that's a lot of buzz per word

No, it's
>Fool me once, shame on.... you? Fool me, can't get fooled again

>making me immune to viewpoints i didn't necessarily agree with
lel, this nigger admits to discarding opposing opinions simply because they're not his opinion

He's a good orator though, I'll give him that much.

pop, pop, motherfucker.
youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Sounds more like a concession that the so called alt right makes a few good points than a takedown

Then what is this other group of the right called then? Serious

>brings up "black Panther of the marvel universe"
Totally not a shill

This guy spends a few minutes talking with a light heart about how he spent time pretending to be racist online while trying to make a speech about how racists online are bad. If you can pretend to be your own subject how can you be certain your own subject isn't also pretending? And there goes his entire legitimacy.

Look at that tiny little frontal lobe. Where does the brain fit in those cro-magnon skulls of theirs? Even the most 'articulate' niggers sound like 10th grade debate class rejects.

>They're wrong because they don't realize something I do!
>Nevermind that they all have 30 IQ points on me, I'm sure I've found the secret!
>If only they'd open their minds and listen!
>They're just in an echo chamber
(audience applauds, media signal boosts, social networks repost eternally)
>They... they're in an echo chamber...ber..,ber..ber..ber

He is intellectually dishonest.

Fucking jews. I have really no problem with any other race. Jews I think are digging their own hole. I will not feel sorry when they get in some trouble.

It was an invented term yes, the media wanted to paint all right wingers who werent neocons as weirdos/deplorables

In the end it didnt matter and failed as people didnt care about being labelled alt right, and the neocons still rule today

Wow. He just made a very good and honest point about how the leftist media have been wholesale blaming anything white and male for all that's bad in the world. Then the very next thing he said was that he felt shocked that people somehow found that offensive.

>In the end it didnt matter

Also "where are these guys getting these arguments from, another universe?" just highlights how msm chooses to ignore half of reality because it doesn't fit the narrative

He hasn't heard of these things because they dont appear on his news and social media

"I know what it's like to fear for your race"
"You can't stop nature! And nature is about importing brown people!"
"Why do white guys fear for their race?"

The thing is is that he keeps touching honestly on decent points, but then strays away from it he goes on a bender with some other shite. Twice now I've second guessed myself and though "oh shit, I've judged him too quickly" but then second later he's said some utter bullshit and reminded me why I'm judging him so quick.

yea, its pretty disingenuous that he says every argument he didnt agree with from the beginning was wrong after further research and concludes that his original sources were correct and if his political opponents would just read their books, we would all agree that white people should just kill themselves

>If you don't play because you don't exist, you win.

I wish I was had no conscience so I could just lie about doing a thing and get paid to talk about it.

thats some heavy shit user

>"you see nature doesn't care about your race, that's man made. nature just cares about healthy organisms and your precious ethnic features are expendable to that end"
In one sentence he denied the biological existence of race and also admits that different ethnicities have different features. ONE FUCKING SENTENCE LADS

its tedx even sam hyde has a tedx talk, everyone can get that.

im beginning to realise a conscience and not being a total sell out is a spook

>i understand what it is to worry for your people's survival [...] black people have enough reasons to stay awake at night
Here he admits that as a black man he does worry about the future of his people.
>the moment you let go of that racist identity (he means to let go of your race) and latch on to humanity all your problems go away
As with his previous sentence we know he worries for his people, so when combined with this sentence we can tell that he hasn't latched on to humanity as opposed to his race. Therefore this man is saying that to be black and proud is good and fine but to be white and proud is to be racist and damaging.

Niggers gonna nig.

He talks with confidence about us being stuck in echo chambers, and that is something I see to an extent so he could be making a fair point here. However he speaks about right wing echo chambers in a way that completely dismissed the potential existence of left wing echo chambers. He tries to talk as though he's the bigger man who stepped outside of his comfort zone to learn of opposing views yet he's blindly confident that left wing echo chambers aren't a problem.

wew

That's the curse of the sub saharan IQ. He's just a talking monkey.

Yea he had good points on some things but i drew the line when he started naming off blatantly anti white e celebs as voices of reasons

I started the video thinking he seemed like he gained a balanced perspective and had a good lesson to teach from his experience then ended it KNOWING he was just trying to calm the sheep so they dont fight on their way to the slaughter

He seems reasonable at first but all the sudden it becomes a blatant ploy to downplay left wing extremism and make it seem more apealing to non fully redpilled people

Its pretty smart and devious really

I'd bet anything it was scripted by a Jew.

If you goto college/uni and browse pol you're so far out of the echo chamber its not funny. Pol is just the counter point to the 24/7 MSM and Uni/College/Church narrative. That is undeniably the louder and more constant echo chamber.

POL and whatever else niche """alt right""" places are just a response to the echo. This guy himself is part of the echo chamber. They dismiss anything that disagrees with them using ad hominem, which makes their assertions look even weaker because they resort to ad hominem when they could just factually refute any point they disagree with.

Its like theyre still treating people like they cant look up facts and statistics on their phone, they think if they shout propoganda as done for 100 years the population will just agree begrudgingly because they lack the ability to verify what theyre told.

Niggers realize it's in their self-interest that white nationalists get painted as evil. They know they'd have a harder time if whites went their own way.
They'll do anything to stop things from changing.

There are some exceptions of course, you have a few black separatists and whatnot. But even niggers are smart enough to realize they're better off living with whitey.

>he cares about the continued existence of his race!? Fucking black nazi, he should be attacked in the streets for this

See, he's a good speaker and I truly don't believe he's a man of low IQ. I don't think he's remarkably high in intelligence but I feel sure he's not thick. I think his behaviour is simply a result of his political ideology that preaches maternal behaviour in that he must attempt to fix the things he sees as problems in other people, regardless of the wisdom or lack thereof in said actions.

Rather than him and the left in general trying to learn how to live alongside opposing views and abrasive people he and they try instead to "fix" these people as though they are broken toys. I don't think he's dumb and I don't believe him being a nigger is an intellectual hindrance in his instance, I just believe he's far too comfortable in his political bubble that constantly strokes his ego monetarily and with respect of the less wise. Either that or he is knowingly manipulating his audience. It's hard to claim which is true but the outcomes are the same regardless.

Within a minute I knew he was full of shit, see above in the thread where I bring up in detail what happened to his friend Alonzo.

It does have the same "tempo" as thing like John Oliver and the Daily Show (if that's the right name).
>make a point (validity is of no concern)
>follow up with quicksnap joke
>audience laughs
>make next point before they have chance to regain composure and analyse your point
>rinse repeat
People naturally value funny people, so this method of imparting political doctrine is intensely effective.

Adolf Nigler

Lie they are a liability on humanity

they also presents zero evidence. they could have cherry picked hundreds of screen caps from alt right sites showing 'grievous unprovoked racism' in comments and posts, yet there are none. Why? In mind control and religion its sometimes better to avoid evidence entirely than cherry pick evidence, because evidence point to sources, and a small number of the audience will go to those sources, see the uncensored reality, and end up getting redpilled.
the other reason is he's a lazy nigger who doesn't know how to screencap and couldn't be bothered to even if he did know.

Mike Enoch and Sven fucking destroyed this nigger in the latest daily shoahs.

>Sup Forums is the biggest most dangerous right wing echochamber
Cant take a piss without finding "anti-Sup Forums Narrative" threads
>meanwhile reddit is systematically designed to bury anything that goes against the left wing narrative to the point where its users litteraly just dont know anything that happens in the world that doesnt conform and is the 4th biggest website in the world, litteraly all they see is success for their narrative

>meanwhile Sup Forums is constantly being bombarded with opposing facts and faces both victories and failures, giving a more informed perspective

>he is knowingly manipulating his audience
i mean that's the whole point of ted shit. people are paying for you give them something new that's easy to digest. rather than each digging through 'the alt right' on their own, he is there to tell them how to think and feel about it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1Y-HI3fUriM
Here he is "debunking the myth of black on black violence". In that video he makes out as though police brutality is only something that happens to black people and that when it happens to a black person the cop doesn't get punished. But here's this from just the other day
>bestgore.com/police-brutality/huntington-cop-body-slam-man-head-first-concrete/
Lying nigger, discarding a whole chunk of the truth in order to uphold the narrative.

>he is there to tell them how to think and feel about it.
Sure. What I mean though is that he might not be actively thinking "I'm going to tell them how and what to think", he might just be thinking that he's going to share a correct opinion. The end result is the same, but his intent might not be as overtly evil.

all those self hating whites in the audience

WOW. I should've watched a second or two more of that video before posting it. He claims that removing drugs from black people was bad because it was there "economy and manufacturing base".

WE

This is what im saying man, his opinion and the opinion of everyone else like him is based on ignoring most of what goes on in the world, while Sup Forums has to face every detail be it benefitial or the opposite

I'm convinced OP is shilling his own talk.

>Using the anodubibbubity of the internet
>Providing absolute no proof or contrast of his research
So a niga can go and say "Hey, I did the thing" and he's automatically validated because "Why would a niga lie"?

I doubt it. Just another shill or troll, can't tell anymore. Still it's good because us obliterating his arguments helps drop red pills on any "on the fence" people that might find themselves in this thread.

>while Sup Forums has to face every detail be it benefitial or the opposite
I don't even think Sup Forums is much better that the left when it comes to echo chambers. I think the rate of willing departure from comfy ideas is higher here, but I also think a lot of people come here because it reinforces their prior beliefs and makes them feel good and right. A symptom of an echo chamber is repetitive talking points but no suggested solutions and that can be seen a lot here. I really do believe that Sup Forums and a lot of the right in general, just like the left, base their ideas on the lack of opposing views.

What bothered me most is that he used the "alt-right members" as his study subject but he pretended to be one of his study subjects, therefore removing all validity in his study subjects. A true blacksperiment.

>I really do believe that Sup Forums and a lot of the right in general, just like the left, base their ideas on the lack of opposing views.
Just to clarify, I'm not a radical centrist who has ascended to higher planes of being. That's reserved only for the Bignadoffs.

Man, there is some really LOW TIER baiting in this thread.

Just found out he made implicit threats of violence against a black woman for being conservative. Lel, niggers gonna nig.

>Dat accent
>Dat clothing
>Dat facial hair
>Dat delusions of grandeur

I like this guy.

>Digital echo chambers

That's not really Sup Forums or the Alt-Right. Sup Forums and the Alt-Right feed INTO those echo-chambers. It's usually fags like Breitbart and Tucker Carlson stealing our content. Likewise places like Sup Forums and the Alt-Right are OBSESSED with counter-views and liberal and leftist media and thought, spending more time consuming and analyzing it than the leftist consumers themselves.

He talks about his project, Shop Talk Live, and makes it sound as though with it he's tearing down fences around echo chambers and facilitating discussion between opposing sides. The truth is this
>youtube.com/watch?v=KRhdzWD_4uc
A few niggers talking about nigger issues and agreeing with each other on pretty much everything all the time.

He says he read American Renaissance. I'm halfway through the video but I've yet to see him debunk all the scientific evidence presented there, specifically regarding IQ differences.

Sven, not so much.

Too obvious

Kek this guy is every amerifat's wet dream. It's a plot to make you cum all the fluid out of your bodies. You fucking cucks.

>a niggers jumbled thoughts and anecdotal experiences on (((ted)))
>relevant to anyone or anything other than his retarded psyche
why even post this garbage and feed the machine.. your post isn't even humorous - it's plain terrible, counterproductive to anything, and not even politically incorrect. do us all a favor and kill yourself.

IRL "I was just pretending to be retarded" or "It was a social experiment." hahaha

Racists like you only further divide our country. Pathetic anti-white liberals

He seems like a cool guy though no cuckhold

At the end of the day it's simply about survival strategies and those white Americans jerking off to kumbaya Ted talking negroes don't realize this.
By and large the American negroes would lose if a white ethnostate happened or anything along those lines. They want to prevent it and whatever can help them is useful.

All this talk about politics and "arguments" is secondary to the main point, which is rather simple and primitive. Deep down, negroes are well aware of it, they developed a racial consciousness through their history. Whites didn't.
They're brainwashed into thinking all this talking and political bickering is about right vs wrong, this vs that political party etc.
It's really much more simple. Either you have the will to survive as a group or you get replaced.