I tried

>be me
>totally buy into multiculturalism cuz muh equality
>Rush Limbaugh baby so still kind of redpilled but think IQ is nurture and not nature
>date literally every race of girl, can't find intellectual equal
>remain equal opportunity dater, can't believe how stupid women are generally and how sociopathic the smart ones seem
>eventually get engaged to smart Jew girl
>she leaves because I went all in on Trump and meme war, bullet dodged
>still don't hate Jews but now with her gone redpills don't have to be taken in secret and flow freely
>from personal experience and all available data begin to see the relationship between race and IQ
>for first time ever get genuinely concerned about future of whites because what it means for future
>flood of exploding Muslims into Europe intensifies concerns also #buildthewall
>watch in dismay as Tinder turns women into horrible people and/or single moms as I get old
>meet smart azn girl whose pretty great and wants to make my babies
>have genuine hesitation because IQ isn't everything but she is a haystack needle

In all honesty, how many women are going to be smart, not sociopaths, not infected with feminism brain virus, not uggos or unfuckable whales, not single moms, while still believing in being faithful (thanks to normalization of "poly" slutting) taking care of their man and children while still being age appropriate for me (late 30s) and still able to breed AND white? I'm going to have to step on the gas with this one and see how it goes.

I tried.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ytJG8X6obk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

approaching zero. you're looking for a needle in a haystack that only would exist for 9.5/10 chads from good families and probably religious.

if you're not that, you're bound to end up with one of the above and get cheated on, divorce raped, custody-fucked, etc. really, the only way to win is not to play.

99.9% modern women are for fucking and nothing else. that's what they wanted and that's what they'll get.

Paging r/incels

Fucking Kramer in the background kek

Ok, stop right there criminal scum.
>only would exist for 9.5/10 chads from good families

Women who are seeking exactly that aren't going to be quality women. They're going to be very attractive women (well, the women that can pull that off) from ages 18-30. Then they're going to be divorced women, desperate to find a man and eventually, she's going to settle on some pathetic betacuck.

So basically, no. Those women aren't really worth your time either. Gold diggers are never a good idea. In addition, a woman that is only interested in the physical, is also not a very stable woman, and the relationship wont last. A shallow person leads to a hollow relationship.

This is why we need artificial wombs.

I think tinder has made many women think they are 9.5-10s because it allows them to easily fuck chads that skew their perception of what they can realistically obtain.

the definition of irony
taking a selfie in front of a portrait of Michael Richards, while posting how much you love black people. . . .

>and how sociopathic the smart ones seem
Explain further OP. From my observations the smart ones are mostly only smart by school/college standards, and are still ruled by their feefees. Sociopaths are generally hyperlogical.

Let's be honest here.
Tinder women have problems from the get-go.
A man who uses Tinder is desperate for a woman. He is unable to get a woman through the normal means (chatting up, bars, whatever) and so he is resorting to his phone.

A woman NEVER needs this. A woman, who is actually attractive in the slightest. Like at least above average, is going to be hit on anyway. If you're a woman using Tinder, you've got some serious emotional and/or mental problems...or fucking ugly and some guy is going to pump and dump your ass.

Smart in terms of critical thinking skills. I don't expect her to be autistic AF but I don't want to worry about her burning the house down when I'm gone or fucking up our kids. It seems the "educated " women are all brainwashed/programmed to hate me (fucking white male). The logical women end up being cold calculating alpha cunts (if they are reasonably attractive especially). That's just been my experience, some people luck out

>jew, asian
>mgtow dur dur dur

fuck off you fucking shills

if you're really ok with jews and asians having your mutt kids, then i hope you get exactly what you deserve

to any normal people out there, if you're also in your late 30s and actually want a healthy wholesome relationship, that's prime fucking time to find someone. you can range fron 20-35 or however old you want to go. just don't be a slob freak and have a brain to know what to look for. there's a gigantic shortage of good white men.

This is why white girls move on to black men

Take the slav pill, Slavic women are the only ones that matter at this point.Western whores are useless and need to be sent to Africa when we reconquer Europe.

Isn't Melania Trump Slavic? You can say what you want but she's not ugly. Especially in her prime

Yes, she's from Slovenia, that's another advantage of Slavic women, they age very gracefully.

I actually dated a Ukrainian girl and you are not wrong. Trouble with that is the issue with travel and visas and all that nonsense. I make a decent living but it would be difficult to pull that off without moving out there for a time or doing some kind of super shady mail order bride shit

Got a nice gf, brings me food, gets me off when I need it, loyal, smart with a good job, downside she's Jewish and on the bigger side, but I've dated some crazy bitchy women feel like I'm doing pretty decent for the age of the thot. I'm slowly red pilling her as well.

We don't need artificial wombs. We need men who honor the sanctity of marriage, and abstain from all premarital and extramarital sex. Not one single woman has to be onboard with this program for it to be completely effective.

>that Kramer
Kek.

youtu.be/_ytJG8X6obk

Whenever you see anyone that tries to argue Multiculturalism is a good thing tell them to watch the rest of this and be sure you tell them it's satire.

As for females there is not much I can do for you except say try to change society and maybe future females will wake up from this madness.

>>>only would exist for 9.5/10 chads from good families
>
>Women who are seeking exactly that aren't going to be quality women.
What do you mean? That's exactly what quality women are, they go for quality men, meaning the upper 5%.

If you're not rich and attractive, with a huge dick and high social status, what can you even offer a woman?

I would totally recommend this, as long as you're from a rich relevant country (like America) and pay for her plastic surgeries and expensive fashion accessories, she'll be yours for as long as the green card process takes (or until she learns that the laws give her complete power in the relationship anyway so she doesn't even have to touch your wee wee to get it).

MGTOW until feminism is cured and kike degeneracy is wiped out, only solution

Artificial wombs are easier to obtain.

womens brains are smaller. you just realise this? Also explains why they revel in mindless spite, they are just too small brain to see the disadvantages

Oh, im glad fatty warned me im not good enough for her, i would have looked like such a fool if i asked her out and she rejected me