MH370

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11915676

Malaysian ambassador assassinated over MH370 debris...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilot_(Fringe)
google.co.jp/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/465557/Malaysian-plane-20-on-board-worked-for-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company/
m.beforeitsnews.com/international/2014/05/mh370-proving-plane-is-at-diego-garcia-using-40-degree-satellite-fact-2481046.html
patents.google.com/patent/US8671381B1/en
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/dayafterroswell/dayafter00.htm
archive.is/svUpB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

malaysian fag here

bump for one of the only halfway interesting things in the catalog right now.

i didn't follow this that much at the time. what really happened to the plane, boys?

Read somewhere a bunch of patent owners was on the plane and only one patent owner was not.

Factcheck: TRUE
Also on plane: AIDS industry "researchers" including one rebellious one who was supposedly going to come out on the side of "HIV is real and AIDS is fucking fake af".

There was precious cargo onboard.
Special Ops Spooks were passengers, and the co-pilot was in on things.
At some point during flight, they entered the cabin and entered new coordinates into the flight's navigational computer. Then the cabin crew were liquidated. The plane was taken to a very high altitude and this caused the passengers to first fall asleep, then die from lack of oxygen. Of course, the Special Op's guys had their own oxygen.
The plane was flown to Diego Garcia, a US island base on UK soil and placed in a Faraday hangar. The bodies were offloaded and burned in open pits. Then the cargo was offloaded.
The precious cargo was some sort of invisibility device.

Wanna see something Spooky?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilot_(Fringe)
Read and note the date.

Freescale Semiconductors:
google.co.jp/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/465557/Malaysian-plane-20-on-board-worked-for-ELECTRONIC-WARFARE-and-radar-defence-company/
Similar to the company in Fringe, Massive Dynamic.

Proof MH370 at Diego Garcia:
m.beforeitsnews.com/international/2014/05/mh370-proving-plane-is-at-diego-garcia-using-40-degree-satellite-fact-2481046.html

Whats the significance of 9/9/2008?

you watch too much anime japanbro.

Watch the show.
It was "ahead of its time".

>factcheck
no fact or link proving shit
pizzaniggertard detected

Christ-chan Doujin when?

Freescale’s shareholders include the Carlyle Group of private equity investors whose past advisers have included ex-US president George Bush Sr and former British Prime Minister John Major.
Bush Sr. was head of CIA before VP to Ronald Reagan.
Old Boy network, US-UK connection.
If you want to go deeper into MH370, look into Richard Quest.
He's former UK MI6 and a frontman. Numerous appearances on CNN (CIA News Network) talking about MH370, and strangely flew a few weeks earlier with the co-pilot.

bump

the rotschild patent stuff has been debunked but feel free to believe all the bullshit like a retarded pizzanigger

It actually wasn't the patents.
These people don't care about money, they have enough already.
It had more to do with making sure this technology never made its way into enemy hands.

Ok.
What's in the arm microcontroller KL-03?
patents.google.com/patent/US8671381B1/en says nothing substantial to me

And wtf does aliens have to do with shit?

Also fuck your facts and fuck your check, go google "dr. Robert Gallo AIDS"

English teacher or military?

like i value the opinion of a ladyboy
i know user

Damn, I really shouldn't be saying this.
Look up the book "The Day After Roswell".
Look for the 1st edition, the introduction was written by US Senator Strom Thurmond.
All later editions have the introduction removed.

Not "Aliens".
More along the lines of genetically engineered humans.
Another one to look up is Annie Jacobsen's book "Area 51".
Genetically engineered for aerial combat, dogfighting and space travel. G-force stuff.

>liquidated

don't care if this is true or not, but continue with your interesting tale gook-sama

I WANT AN EPISODE OF X FILES ON THIS AND I WANT IT NOW

Back to MH370 and Freescale Semiconductors. If a technology with military applications exists that puts the US ahead of other countries, that technology must not be allowed (for a certain length of time, sometimes indefinitely, depending on the type of technology and application) to fall into enemy hands.

Trying to put this well...
Okay. Think of how most in their childhood discover a paternal/maternal "top drawer".
Inside, they find secrets. Some are understood, some aren't, but one thing stands out in the mind of a child, 'this is secret'.
Now, think of various government departments.
Some of these departments have top drawers, some don't.
If you find a top drawer in say for instance "Aerospace" there's a good chance what's inside is aerospace related.
Access to a top drawer is always on a need-to-know basis.

So Americans have developed some sort of stealth camo tech and the plane was disappeared in order to keep that tech secret and under America's control? Also to make Rothschild a lot of money?

Day After Roswell intro has some stuff about commies in it I guess?

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/dayafterroswell/dayafter00.htm

Please archive archive.is/svUpB

>Also on plane: AIDS industry "researchers"
Wrong plane crash, idiot

Right, that was MH17.

Mfw that wave of high profile plane crashes was a purge of individuals who would have have badly got in the way of the elites in the next few years.

Well it was during the Cold War.
But what's important to note is Senator Strom Thurmond's introduction is missing from all other editions except the 1st.
Second important thing to note is from Lt. Col. Corso:
>Today, items such aslasers,integrated circuitry, fiberoptics networks,accelerated particle beam devices, and even theKevlar materialin bulletproof vests are all commonplace. Yet the seeds for the development of all of them were found in the crash of the alien craft at Roswell and turned up in my files fourteen years later.

It was "United Semi-Conductor" and the only person left standing was Rothschild with any ownership over any/all patents.