Why do so many posters on /pol still live with their parents?

Why do so many posters on /pol still live with their parents?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/percentage-of-young-americans-living-with-their-parents-is-40-percent-a-75-year-high/
ihypocrite.net/2017/02/06/92-of-antifa-live-with-parents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I take care of my mom and when she retires she will give me my house and I will have a good head start from there.

I'm 12 and what is this

google.fr/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/percentage-of-young-americans-living-with-their-parents-is-40-percent-a-75-year-high/

>being handed an entire fucking house

Also OP might want to be careful before throwing stones in a glass house.

ihypocrite.net/2017/02/06/92-of-antifa-live-with-parents/

>if you aren't Sup Forums you're antifa
same coin, different sides

Because autism.

Because I was never raised with hard working values and inately lazy. I'm practically a man with a woman's mind set in that I care for others while also needing to be taken care of.

Why are Americans so obsessed with moving out?

is it some jew mind trick to get people to rent more? its unlikely you'll be able to buy when you just leave at 18, so you end up renting for years instead of just staying in the family house.

Here (rural, farming community) its common for girls to stay with their parents till they marry (or get a job in town that needs a house there), men also usually stay with their parents until they can afford to guy a house, except for the one child that stays to take over the farm.

I live with my parents, and actually, my parents still live with my grandmother since its still her house, my uncle also stayed here for a while till his business started making a profit. the nice thing about this system is that each generation improves the house. 6 generations ago in the 1800s it was a small 3 room house, now we have 2 wings each a separate house complete with its own kitchen, bathrooms, guess rooms, and everything else, I also plan on adding some more additions (we dont have a nice braai and game room yet).

Another benefit is it allows the younger generation to take care of the older ones. my grandparents arnt in retirement homes, we take care of them here.

That pic. What a horrible mother. I couldn't imagine being raised by a liberal. You can tell she is a single mother who just wants the house to herself so that she can fuck random losers, sad.

>boomers destroy economy
>leave next generations with crippling debt and no real options.
>WHY U NO MOVE OUT U LAZY FUCK???

i support my sister and have gone into debt multiple times to bail her out, and all the important people in life depend on me.

This mother deserves to die

Kill this pathetic woman painfully

>Group paid by Soros to spread dissent purely in white countries is the same as people who go to obscure asian basket weaving forums for news because MSM won't report it
Really heckles my shekels

Haven't read anjy other responsees yet. What info do you have of all Sup Forums users and their living situations? Are you NSA? if not I hope you die in a firey car wreck.

>tfw being a neet

>3 autists trying way too hard to make a facebook concern troll conversation.jpg

You have no idea how happy I am you are using shway now that we have entered the cyber punk future we all wanted.

>Sup Forums is 1 person meme

It disgusts me how quickly americans toss our elderly into foreign homes instead of buying jap androids to help take care of them at home. Despite how much cheaper home care would be vs a shit std corporate shit hole.

It's just the Nazis. They never went to college, which is why they have no idea how the world really works, and can never get a real job and learn.

That actually sounds like a shitty parent.

Her son sounds like a piece of shit tbqhwyfamalam.

I hope he's sucking nigger dick in an alley for vidya money right now.

t. I am pr-pubescent troll. Step up ur game newb.

>She wont want to live in her house when she's retired

Operating a cash register and waiting tables and also working in a factory making decent money without a useless piece of paper isn't hard you lopsided fish wagon.

Because in the back of their minds they're used to an excellent boomer era housing market and am abundance of excellent boomer era middle class jobs until that very generation sold their children out for Indians with h1 visas and exported the rest to Asia, along with most of our wealth being invested elsewhere.

Well we have a shit ton of land over here. We could build a house for every new family and never tear down the old ones.

>Let me just do everything for you little user
>You're 18 get out and be independent
>kill me

Moved out when I was 17 and joined the army. A few of my buddies are neets and I wish i fucking was. They just sit around playing vidya, posting on Sup Forums, and drinking their parents alcohol. Being a wagecuck is over rated -_-

We all know how your $120,000 pieces of paper are doing in the real world.

>He has yet to take the carbon-nano pill
>He thinks all "people" aren't an infinitesimal neurotransmission in the "synapse" of the singularity
>still believes Sup Forums, and in extension, all of humanity, isn't one ""person""

My buddy is in the airforce and that's all he fucking does.

Antifa is paid
people on pol are not, unless their shills
Sup Forums has righteous fury
antifa works for satan

I think its something like 50% of under 30s live at home. Funny how both sides use the same insult against one another. Hopefully Dr Donald Trump can save American prosperity before we all starve and kill each other.

>Operating a cash register and waiting tables and also working in a factory
Not real jobs. These jobs should be left to the kind of people who are physically or mentally challenged and thus unable to do any other jobs, and not because they were too lazy to go to college.

Pic related

Use the mil to save money. you need a cellphone unlce sam will issue you one. Save your money (no spending all ur oney on booze every weekend) buy land and build an earthship type building.

sounds like me, except I do my fair share
We need to change something and it's not ourselves

She's got a point though. If he dies on the street or something, it's just a waste of her investments over the years.

because americans are retards. their whole life is just consuming and parents arent connecting with thier kids they go with the DUDE IM YOUR PARENT NOT YOUR FRIEND LMAO then they wonder why they are rotting in nursing homes 30 years after

>user brings pain.

That hurts.

Btw, 32 and still living with my parents. My salary is 50% above average but that's not good enough to afford a home for myself. Thanks boomers!

see

> openly and publicly attacks a person because of a tongue-in-cheek image
> complains about "spouting venom about others"

>da real jobs
90% of people who go to college are back to being wage slaves afterwards because there is barely any jobs available for their major.Most of the rich people I know are fucking self employed and never went to college at all.But hey, thanks for that wage raise idiots like you kept fighting for, i'm fucking loaded.

>ihypocrite
>real news
pick one

This shit will never cease to amaze me. These kids get tricked by kikes to go into massive debt for a(more often than not)useless piece of paper. The Jews are smart enough to know that once out in the real world, these graduates will discover how useless their gender studies degrees are. So to protect themselves, the Jews spend all that time having professors brainwash these kids to blame the white man for their problems, instead of the Jews who they are massively in debt to. It's honestly a fucking brilliant scam.

This is a slide threat so I shouldn't reply, but I'm gonna. The image in the OP is quite funny which would be a needed win for our meme deficient counterparts across the aisle.

Funny, but not authentic. For example, I don't think an actually concerned relative would type "WHAT 1111?????" to include all the "1" symbols which are pretty much only used by autists in places like this.

It was a good effort though and I wish the OP and his shill compatriots all the best in finally understanding what in the fuck goes on outside their bubble. Godspeed to you

>posting Sup Forums memes on facebook
I hate nu/pol/

I already did 6 years and have been out for a while. My buddies are still late 20s and fucking neet status. I like to go over to their houses though when I don't wanna cook. Their parents love me so they give me free booze and home cooked meals haha.

How old is this guy?

Absolutely disgusting for his mother to shame him in front of everyone on Facebook. Even if he was in the wrong, it would be gross to do this to your child, you are supposed to be the adult.

Yeah that's boomers alright

You're on Sup Forums right now you retard.

Because I fell for the STEM meme and now have an $80k framed decoration for my wall

>Going to college teaches you how the world really works
Hahahahahaha good one user!

I moved out but even when I was at home my liberal parents never threatened anything as ridiculous as kicking me out
i guess my parents actually love me

Because houses here are on average over 600K, and there are no full time jobs here.

My dad legit almost hit me when I was watching O'Reilly Factor peak Obama.

I watch Fox News for entertainment, not news.

He doesn't drink.

We cool now though.

>a leaf
Pol posts facebook memes so the OP can have other people win his facebook arguments for him, not vice versa.

Are you doing well lad?

So go into the bush and declare yourself the god of a tribe of abos

moved out when i were 18

working since 6 years

i'm 19 cunt give me a break. I earn $700 a week, buy my own food, pay board, own a car and pay my bills. why should I move out and make my life 10 times harder? What age are you expected to move out?

And not just massive debt, massive unforgivable debt. If they could declare bankruptcy the problem would be solved because banks wouldnt fund retard majors with no ROE.

That's awesome. I'd kill to have that kind of life and connection with my family.

I wish I could live with my family! I am struggling on my own and want the security of knowing I have a place to live and not be homeless if I don't find a job in desperation to not get evicted which in turns nets you lowest kind of a job and never ending cycle of decline.

Be happy you live at home, save all of your money and tell no one, live frugally and pretending you're a hobo while living a happy life with a "sad" masks projected to the world.

In the USA a trade gives you better job straight out of school than ANY degree. Of course if you're autist tinkerer who programmed robots when he was 8 then you're gonna make more at 12 than journeyman welder does straight out of school but typical let's say - automatic engineer? No fucking way he's going to make more money. Maybe after a decade.

The stupid idea that you HAVE to go to college is the perfect example of boomer mind-rot. You don't. Maybe 20% of the population needs to be college educated, it's just that college in the US(and elsewhere in the world) is the perfect way to make money for banks and universities.

In countries with "free" universities, universities get funding per student accepted, which is literally the same as in the US. In the US your college fees are - on top of that - paid with student loans - state-guaranteed loans. Even if you can't pay off your loan, the state will do it for you, the banks have literally no reason not to give that money to the people, it's zero-risk high-profit game.

People in academia and banks have connections. They spew the poison that university is the heaven on earth and everybody who wasn't there "missed out" on something unique. The only actually unique and helpful things are the opportunities to socialize with people who are or are going to be influential. Parties? You can have them without being in college, in fact getting into fucking hot 18 yo girls is easier if you didn't waste your money to get in college(car and own place are enough to impress them materially while you're still young, so...). So what else is there, aside from(maybe) connections? Debt.

that's very close to home... THANKS BOOMERS!

Around 33% have a bachelor's degree or higher in the US, so not that obscene, but still too many

I live with my parents but not because I have to. I'm 25, full time job and make good money, but getting my own apartment would make my life worse. I like my parents, they like having me around, and I don't pay rent. I basically get to save almost my entire paycheck (car is paid off). If you're single, have a good relationship with your parents and they live in the same town, it's frankly stupid to not live with them.

But I guess many people couldn't stand to spending that much time with their parents.

Re: the pic, she raised him. I have no sympathy for parents complaining about their shitty kids. Unless the kid was seriously traumatized by someone else, it's literally all their fault.

That's what I've did until I've got well-paid job outside of my town's reach(I would need to traffic 8h/day which would be insane, if I still wanted to live with parents).

Seriously, if you don't pay for your expenses the money piles up like crazy.

don't worry, she'll get hers in 20-30 years when they are old and unable to care for themselves is when kids of Boomers will pay back in full. I've told my father many times to be careful with the way he treats his mother in front of me because I remember and might pay back 7 fold as bible speaks of

Haha you're a virgin who lives at home with your parents and have mental health problems and no gf, wait why aren't you invested in society?

If you earn $700 a week, can you not afford a place of your own? Why do you think moving out of your parents' house would make your life 10 times harder? Because you're going to have to start cleaning up after yourself?

I moved out of my parents' house at 17 to go to college and never moved back. I still see them regularly and love my parents, but I have been working on starting my own life.

I feel like moving away from home is particularly important when trying to attract women. Women don't really want to settle down with a guy who still lives with mom and dad. They want a man who has his own home, a place they can start their family together.

This is my dream. My parents and I are planning to buy land in the country soon and build a house and farmstead. It's my dream that my children will stay and help take care of my parents, and possibly other elder family members (aunts and uncles, etc.) can move onto the land too. And just keep building houses as our family grows.

Because i hate society and cannot function as a normal human being.

t. Cleetus

I don't, but realistically I wish I never left their house.

fell for the college meme after high school, moved away for a good college, got a good degree. landed decent job, found a nice place to live (splitting a huge house with 2 buddies).

whenever I go back home, there's nothing to do as I dont know anybody anymore. all of my social interaction is with my parents, which is not a bad thing, it's just not the same as spending time with people your age who are also doing cool stuff thats related to field you work in.

I don't really have any desire to go through the trouble of making new friends, and job searching is similarly shitty. as such I don't think I will ever move back home.

however, once my parents reture and move somewhere, I plan to move nearby wherever they end up. that way I can continue seeing and spending time with my parents, while simultaneously carving out my own existence, which is somewhat tough to do while still living with your parents.

/blogpost

Mm yes it would be an irrational economic choice

Plus they raise them poorly, then wonder why they're shitty. And give them all the wrong advice, e.g. take out a loan to get an art degree because not having a college degree is low-status. Also never help them financially because "muh struggling builds character" despite the fact that they are well-off.

>supposed to be an adult
Maturity is actually a social role to be rebelled against for the boomer. Freedom is endless childhood, which makes for an interesting time when raising children.

Yep. She is utter scum for saying this type of shit on facebook for the pure point of recruiting people to hate her son. No wonder he's still at home, piss poor parenting. Sit the fucker down and approach the situation appropriately instead of just getting butthurt about mothers day and not being able to control her emotions or funnel them productively.

very common behavior seen in Boomers when addressing their children and then they turn around and do a SAD BIT; why would you ever display my underwear in public?! I am your parent, you're supposed to respect and listen to me...

> the money piles up like crazy
Yep. I don't even have a strict budget, and I've saved probably 85% of what I made last year.

im on disability but im paying rent. sucks though cause my dad is a fucking asshole and i wanna move out but i can't. otherwise my life is pretty cozy.

>she raised him

No matter how much I keep telling my parents that my failure in life is because of the way they raised me and they can either accept their mistake and me as the way I am or tell me to KYS so I have a good reason to do it and it'll be on their consciousness.. all I get in response; GET A JOB YOU FUCKIN LAZY CHILD!

Depends if you like spending time with your parents. A lot of people can't stand being around their parents that much, or their parents don't want them there anymore, so it's not an option. But if you like being around your parents, and they like you being there, it's dumb to move out, at least until you get married.

>Because you're going to have to start cleaning up after yourself?
you know statements like these make you seem like a degenerate?! Why are Elites and Jews live in large families and don't split property after death?

uhm... Why dont your parents just buy you an apartment?

Oh thats right, your from south africa.

If you're renting an apartment, you don't "have your own home." If you have the money to buy your own house, great. And by all means buy a house when you get married. But moving out to rent is idiotic. A woman who can't understand the value in saving money is probably not one I want to be married to either.

>crippling debt and no options.

There is an option. Its called get a job and move out you fat lazy fuck.

Cities are the wellspring of degeneracy and corruption. Enjoy being surrounded by millions of hostile brown people, being completely dependent on the fragile kike-run system. I'll enjoy my self-sufficient life on 50 acres.

>or their parents don't want them there anymore,
and then they wonder why their children are wishing for their early death or planning on stuffing them into free Nursing home.

You forgot the other $56,000 user.

How many multiples of average wage is that now?

You're an adult with a brain, self awareness, and the ability to get a job and work.

So why arent you?

Oh thats right, because you're a typical entitled brat who expects hand outs and blames everything except himself for being a worthless lazy neet.

Fuck you.

>not being raised by an adult child and their enabler and turning the tables through paranoia and guile
Happy for you desu.

once again, raised by my parents.. yet you're blaming me? Okay, I am stupid, okay I am a retard, okay I am a moron with low IQ! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I guess for you niggers it's common to rent a pet just for the weekend and then abandon it when shits in your house because you're a lazy fuck to take responsibility. when a nig does a nog a nog and a nig was a nognig is nigger

so basically the options are:

1) you accumulate enough money to literally buy a fucking house, prior to moving out (PS this hasn't happened in decades, except for trust fund kids)

2) you don't move out until aforementioned condition is met. at which point your parents are likely getting old, and could use you around more than ever.

I find it hard to believe you have a career conducive with flat out buying a house, or that you have ever lived in a place other than your parents house. moving out to rent only to end up working at a low-isa paying job is financially retarded I agree, but realistically some variation of that is the reality for most people. by doing so, you will gain experience you wouldnt get living with your parents indefinitely. in the long term, this will be worth much more than the money saved by not doing so.