Le saviours of white race

russia is going to rewrite its traditions of celebrating the knowledge day on 1 september and change the laws so our Muslim overlords could celebrate their holiday without pupils and students bothering them

>The Russian Liberal Democratic Party has drafted a bill that, if passed, would allow municipal authorities to postpone the start of the school year by a month. The initiative resulted from the start of classes coinciding with a major Muslim holiday.
>One of the main sponsors of the motion, MP Vadim Dengin, said in comments with Parlamentskaya Gazeta that the current draft of the document municipal legislative assemblies to move the first day of the school year from September 1 to October 1

rt.com/politics/401423-nationalists-seek-school-year-postponement/

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kesrrj450JI
youtube.com/watch?v=YBa4MHA5zWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really sure where this based Russia meme came from

bump

The article literally says this isn't happening.

> the russian liberal democratic party
ah, so basically the guys you anti-putin cuckboys support?
bahahahahaha

Nice try. There is no opposition in Russian Parlament, the party you're referring to is yet another regime proxy like our commies.
Meanwhile, a few more photos from Moscow, September 1st, 2017.

user, russia is a totalitarian shithole. that party sucks putin's cock just as much as the rest. nobody who is against putin's tyranny supports them

no it does not say that

Muh white race.

We're it's last bastion.

That looks more like a Cathedral than a Mosque.

Did you even read what it said? The bill has NOT even passed yet. It's just some pointless faggotry from a west-sponsored politician

Happy Kurban-Bayram!

You can stop now, no one cares

>RLDP member
>west-sponsored politician
Ha-ha-ha!
Can you even point Russia on a world map, retard?

>west-sponsored politician
lmao the only one who might be west sponsored in russia navalny, and even this is doubtful.
and this law will pass 100%. in russia it's first proposed then it will be reviewed and accepted, especially considering how much putin loves muslims and invites them en masse to russia.
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome

"haven't passed yet" does not mean it been rejected

>Stop at once, or our western friends will see Russia for what it really is, rrreeeeeee!
Relax, I didn't prepare to post these on purpose so I'm out of photos. Delusions will stay.

Thank you.
Another PROOF that Russia is normal european country, pretty tolerant to immigrant - not nazi shithole.
Always lol from so named "european city russians" (in fact few year ago they washed bull's balls in countryside under Zasratov) who angry when Moscow muslims celebrate religion days few times per year. Mark up that fully orgainzed, under police and KGB control.

You guys shall choose one - remove neckcross or wear up the pants.

Shia Muslim from Albania moving to Moscow in

>easy as fuck to get citizenship
it is

Magnificent.
What town ? I want to visit that mosque

I wonder - what kind of forces will be leading in the West and Russia in the future? Nationalists vs neo-bolsheviks vs Muslims? Is it going to be free for all?

so many bombers not enough bombs

Islam is white and based. Nazis liked Islam more than Christianity, because Christianity is weak.

it will always be dictatorship for russia that is backed by a bunch of oligarchs. putin is a friend of muslims, and oligarchs need them as labour force

Russia is fucked:

1/3: youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY
2/3: youtube.com/watch?v=Kesrrj450JI
3/3: youtube.com/watch?v=YBa4MHA5zWA

All i had to say i have intentions to join the military (I actually will but they should make it where if you dont you get deported)
A-also is 6'2 tall in russia, asking for a friend

Isn't Russia going to break up, like western countries though? Do you think Muslims have a chance to control Moscow?

>is 6'2 tall in russia
depends on the region. in most southern republics you will be considered very tall. in north west russia slightly above average compared to young ethnuc russian males

a paзгaдкa пpocтa

nothing will break i think, neither russia nor western countries

T-that's a lie! T-these are all nothing b-but JEWISH lies! That's right, you're a kike!

R-russia is based as is Putin!

Shut up, shut SHUT UP!!!

Putin's electorate.

well, it's named mosqu for a reason

That depends. Looks like The New 91' is unavoidable (because of some reasons, economical mainly).
But will economical, and therefore social collapse also territorial?
Sure, Russia will return Crimea (and Kuban partially) and Kuryly. Very probably - Karjala and a lot of territories nearby China.

But do you have mass immigration? Who would come to Russia?

Why would you want a >90% Russian region?

tadjiks

Where will i be going when i join?

central asians mostly

The Russian population would be transferred out of the territory like was done to the Finnish population.

>Putin's electorate.
Are they have election rights even in municipal level?
Putin's electorate is government employed people and low-life degenerates.

In fact, when somebody in Russia whining agains migrants it's means this somebody is putin-backed. Whining is just a masking of the real occupants of Russia - siloviks and govenment-employed bastards.

i don't know. wherever you want

Russia borders lots of non white countries alot of stans etc of course they have lots of non whites and Muslims.

Moscvabad is old muslim city... Allah built Moscvabad/

>Based Russia
Amerilards meme.

Putin's first thing to do was to encarcel all the nationalist leaders.

Now there's no real opposing force left, he's just stealing money (along with his friends) and doesn't give a single fuck about what's happening to the people.

In Russia you don't interact with government, it either prisons you or makes you puke of the ammount of paper you need to collect for something government demands you to do to be accomplished.

Americans are nice guys, but they are way too much live in their own reality. Take a tour on 3rd world shitholes like Russia to understand how everyone else lives.

>male population of Tajikistan (15-64 years old): 2,260,552

>Looks like The New 91' is unavoidable
not really. pootin and his cronies keep police, army and regional leaders on a short leash. something like that won't happen for at least 15 more years

Is your goverment controlling it or letting i happen? How are they treated legally?

I mean the military

Yes. Putin is literally the most anti-nationalistic politic in Russia. He is #1 muslim importer. Merkel is nothing comparing to him.

> Russia borders a lot of non white countries

Russia IS a non-white country you fucking moron.

>Putin's electorate is government employed people
not really. russian muslims (any muslim with a russian citizenship) do love putin

We have open borders.
Drug traffic is the worst thing in it.

They are full-fledged citizens, so of course they have rights.

Inshalla brother

russian government loves them. they control the immigration BY letting them in

Hahaha. Dumb anons believe that Putin strong anti-muslim tradinationalist. But in reallity he is most anti-nationalist politic in Russia. He is MUSLIM PISSY.

Came from Kremlin kike propaganda. They arm and train antifa in western Europe while pretending to be down for the conservative cause. R*ssia is the biggest threat to western civilized world and fully responsible for the unhinged leftist mental retardation we are currently experiencing. If you spot a r*ssian coward in the street spit in his faggot commie shit face. I always do.

Инглиш пoдтяни.

praying for a putin islam purge

you'll probably be either patrolling some forests or guarding some military base if it's peace time. boring stuff.

>Zasratov
Fugggg that hurt, there is more kazah in Saratov than russians.

Пpямo щac нa ypoкe пoдтягивaю... B пpaздник хpиcтиaнcкиe yёбки в шкoлy зacтaвили идти(((((

not really. the vast majority of people on these meme photos are season term slave labor with no rights or benefits from the government. stark contrast with germany that imports arabs and niggers with open intent to replace native population. now fuck off to sosach, your shitty grammar doesn't help to convey your agenda

TOP LEL
I hate russia now

Why does everyone ignore Tatars and Bashkirs, the majority of Russian Muslims? Should they be exterminated too? Are you that Jewish Bavarian Albanian autist?

Sad

Я бeз иpoнии.

Pl gets to be raycist and xenophobic but joos can't do anything because of ww2 polish destruction and victimization

You're retarded p*tin loves muslims. Daily reminder r*ssia has 2 years tops before collapse. Again. For the 3rd time in 100 years top KEK.

God damn it feels good to be a winning American.

>56%

> it feels good to be a winning American

>the vast majority of people on these meme photos are season term slave labor with no rights or benefits from the governmen
no, they aren't you clueless putinbot. getting a russian citizenship is cheap and easy and it's also more convenient for employers if they have a russian citizenship since they are free from burden of having to track them and report to migration services about hiring them and what they are actually doing, for how long they are staying etc.

>to be a winning American
ha ha your country is literally collapsing into civil war

>Should they be exterminated too?
no one's talking about extermination

Unironically, I see nothing wrong with this.
Shitskins from various shitholes come to Russia to do a shit jobs for food.
When do you last time seen white janitor? Or white road worker? Or white KFC employee?
They not getting free housing and welfare like in Europe.

>t. RT.com
no, america isn't "collapsing into civil war"

Whatever helps you sleep at night vladislav ahmedinejad. Remember my post when your country collapses and America continues to rule the 21st century alone and powerful. Faggots. You're all jelly you don't have that h1b visa faggots. Feels so good to legally strap a Glock to my hip every morning. Faggots. Faggots faggots. R*ssia is for faggots and muslims.

>When do you last time seen white janitor? Or white road worker? Or white KFC employee?
what do you mean "white"? anglo? germanic?
if you mean ethnic russians then
>white janitor?
yesterday
>Or white road worker?
this morning lel, quite a lot of them
>Or white KFC employee?
i don't go to those buy i occasionally buy coffee at mcdonalds and most workers there are ethnic russians

Such a poor excuse. Also, go outside of your room sometimes. There is a plenty white road workers, janitors etc.

I'm not even a p*tin supporter.
>being patriotic scum
Dog bless murrica.

Funny America thought that way about Mexicans during WW1, WW2, 1965, and here we are.

>The Russian Liberal Democratic Party
kek
no

>getting a russian citizenship is cheap and easy
if you meet the requirements regarding ancestry and language skills, yeah, its much more easy than 5 years ago. still overly bureauractic, hence why so many russians from central asia can't get a citizenship.
>le everyone who disagrees with my hysterical ramblings is a putinbot
i will reiterate: back to sosach and egorka blogs, lobotomized subhuman

I fucking love America. Free guns practically. I have rights you don't. When I felt my uzi blow it made my nuts grow. Feels good to be proud of the greatest empire there ever was. The USA.

We have only one person who can save us from this cuckoldry.

>implying putin will pass the law
>Russian liberal party
Top kek

>Russia is a shithole
What else is new?

> R*ssia
Communists, not Russia. They are still in power here, 1991 didn't change that.

Nothing new, just so many eurocucks look at us as a saviours of white people. Feels awkward.

I don't
It is 90% russians region don't want be in poor Russia and want to stay in EU. Sure, Finland will decline offers until the end.

Is it this guy?

> not really
Huh? Officials, police, army, employees of government-owned corporations mostly vote for Putin.

> 70% of the economy is state-owned
> 70% vote for Putin in

Percentage of muslims among Tatars and Bashkirs is falling. Most of them eat pork and drink alcohol anyway.

>you have right to remain silent

All trends arrive a bit late to Russia. This shit is going to be an issue here as well.

Yes they are, otherwise we would've ethnic ghettos like Molenbek and Malmo all over major cities. You've never been outside the country to know a difference between flawed border control and actual open border policy. Your entire worldview is confined with liberal twitter bubble where all national problems begin and end with Putin. If the guy completely shut down the borders tomorrow morning you'd call it an iron curtain and went full SJW defending poor innocent central asians.

BTW legally import muslims from ex-USSR ***stans is only one proper way.
Because there no possibilities to stop them. Even such supapawar as US can't physically close border with Mexico - but Russia has around 7000 kilometers of border with Kaz (they obviously don't want to care about flow of Tajics, uzbeks and kyrgyz to Russia - say honestly exactly otherwise, they will help them) through steppes, withoun any natural borders like big river, desert, forests (like karelian), mountains.
Anyway they will come to Russia, but illegaly.
By my opinion russian government shall give them citizenship as fast as possible. With limits, of course - for instance don't live Russia during 10 years, don't send money abroad etc.

Stupid moscow office clerks know nothing about immingrants, the way they are hired and so on/

No, this one.