youtube.com/watch?v=HmG1-gPpxnE
identitaere-bewegung.de
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambda
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where are the white girls?

HNNNG

claimed

Let's play guess the whore

Is this the only pic you have of ID girls?

are some of these traps are are they just horse faced German women?

Bottom right is mine

> gen identitaire
> german

found the jew

This one is mine.

Claimed

He said European girls user.

mid front or mid back, hands down.

Is that Idina Menzel at the back?

They look like a shitty indie rock band

claimed

If you are a real American, your kids will have a godly jawline.

That's the French branch, read filename

I saw posters about this in Serbia

youtube.com/watch?v=HmG1-gPpxnE

They will all join my haram. They will lose their identities and become nothing more than flesh of convenience. None of them will ever leave.

Fuck identitarianism.

Most Americans have no jaw desu, look at any picture of a American 30+, they all have the same fat round features. Here in MN we have lots of German genes but most Americans are ugly honestly it's sad.

Where are all the blonde girls?

and fuck you too, muhammad. fuck off back to syria.

"generation identity" is the gayest name for a political movement since big bad mikes black cock lover society

They should have called it something radical and sick like "THE ETHNOCRUSHERS" or "HYPERFASH JUSTICE LEAGUE"

Isn't "real American" a surname for Hulk Hogan? I thought he was like a stereotype, but I wasn't talking about average.

If you look closely at pics you will notice them user. You know Europe is not just Scandinavia right?

leftmost one sitting on stairs

No wait, ive got it
THE ETHNOFASH HYPERWARIORS

I'm sure the founders are 13 years old like you

They all gettin blacked. Yurocucks love black dik

Right of center sitting down. White top, leather trousers. I'd breed her well, hnnng.

Nah we're going to throw you in the woodchipper Ahmed

finally an aesthetic movement

You want aesthetics rather than girls? I have some too.

The one with most hymen.

Damn that's nice.

These are women worth fighting for

Good to see this kind of thing but they are only a tiny minority of white women. The REFUGEES WELCOME herpes whores outnumber them 1000 to 1

Literally any. I don't even care if they're ugly as look my as they can birth 6+ children and are traditional.

my gf already has a white nationalist streak a mile wide
sometimes I think she actually tones it down around me

>monkeydonian

Hey, balkanigga, wassup?

>we wuz great alexandiers n shiet

Always encouraging to hear.

when's the next rally i'm unironically down to catch a flight and go stir shit up in paris.

>b-b-but all girls are trash
>muh mgtow
virgins btfo

9th september in Vienna. I'm unironically waiting too see you there, but dress casually.

What are these overwatch flags?

>They will all join my haram

Your role playing is not very convincing, if you misspell even the most basic arabic words.

identitaere-bewegung.de

Where do you get those updates?

It's time to come home.

I am not familiar with this kind of chess-like black and yellow flag, could someone explain to me the meaning?

The Identitarians have Kikebooks and twitter accounts for every country's movement.
IB Österreich would be that one.
Just... don't sperg out about NatSoc there, they've got to be careful due to laws.

Kanisterschädel

As a member I am quite informed, but it's all public on social medias, mainly facebook and twitter. Biggest accounts are Génération Identitaire, Identitare Bewegung Osterreich, Identitare Bewegung Deutschland, Generazione Identitaria.

Where are all the blondes and redheads?

you guys realize that identitarian movement is all about "real" "democracy"

>Where are all the blondes and redheads?
France is a Latin country, few people are blonde/readheads.

I am nothing but jawline.

At least they are doing something, as opposed to just sitting around and watching your country die because you're afraid

Can you provide evidences about this or is it just a total bullshit claim you say because you've vaguely heard of the mouvement without ever trying to get actual informations?

Not sure Croatia is "dying" like Canada is, though.

What do YOU do, user?

This one looks alright, but can tell straight away she's a terribly entitled bitch.

nothing, its not my country, my parents immigrated from euorpe when I was a boy. If the "canadians" dont care, I sure as hell don't

That's Parisians for you mate.
When you live in a war zone, you don't tend to be nice and innocent.

She is 21, very traditionnal, she is married with one kid and another one on the way. Nice try though.

Croatia isn't white in the first place, so who gives a shit

What flag do you fly, user?
What country do you defend? Have you at least given 20 CND to Defend Europe?

You still can.

ukraine, poland, czech republic. gas everything else.

i like how they just look like normal women and that's enough to be attractive to me

it never had to be like this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambda

Nah mate, I know that one, I talk about the one with the chess pattern, with only black and yellow.

eine Deutsche, die noch deutsch sein will.

--> Eure Kinder werden wie wir!

probably just a stylized bavarian flag, must be german identitarians

>Claiming croatia is better than Canada

what in the fuck? how deluded are you sub-human slavs?

Isn't that just the Mazda logo?

Makes sense. Thanks m8.

My waifu!

Choose another one, she's mine already.

thats not what he said, he meant "Canada" as we know it is dying in that the people are being replaced by Chinese and third worlders. and its true

only the colors of the movement - nothing else behind
;-)

Damn, she gained 3 inches in two years. Islam is very empowering.

More seriously GI-user, why don't you do a GI general? I see you lurking and responding in every thread talking about GI anyway, you could do a thread a day, having a small FAQ on the OP and dumping pictures while people ask questions.

I'll take her, she's cute.

croatia's racial identity is being butthurt serbs, at least the chinks that move to canada are rich.

I don't think I can catch all of them, but it's true I monitor in every one I encounter when browsing Sup Forums. I don't want to do a general because I feel it would look like shilliing or money grabbing. I'd rather just try to be informative whenever someone has a question and start a thread. Maybe I'm wrong.

Right now I just post pics because I'm home waiting for a delivery, but usually I wouldn't have answered to this kind of topic in the first place.

I bit thicc, but yeah, she's cute.

Would lick those boots

Would play-fight in the hay with/10

Show me ones that are NOT Polish.