Bomber Harris flies his Eurofighters in Estonia

Take that commie Ruskies, NATO will fight for its clay no matter how big the Ruskie aggression is!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/6480227/Russia-simulates-nuclear-attack-on-Poland.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/2566005/Russia-threatens-nuclear-attack-on-Poland-over-US-missile-shield-deal.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3890392/Russia-threatens-NUKE-Norway-response-allowing-Marines-deploy-country.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/796555/Russia-Britain-nuclear-war-Michael-Fallon-Frants-Klintsevich-Putin-May
twitter.com/hashtag/Zapad2017?src=hash
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rail_transport_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>RAF Typhoons
>tfw F-35 is so delayed and fubar that it's not even used by allies yet and doesn't make headline pics

Give it time. The F-35 only started flying 18 years ago. You can't demand it to be operational any time soon.

What the point of putting fighter jet with combat radius of 1300 kilometers right on the Russian border?
In case of war it will be destroyed on ground in first few minutes of conflict.

>In case of war it will be destroyed on ground in first few minutes of conflict.
How?
Just remember - in the first few hours of conflict hundred thousands of russians troops in Pskovskaya will surrender (partially under pressure of autochthons)
Why? Because median salary in Estonia is 1000 euro (plus good roads, childgartens, medicine, education etc), in Pskovskaya and Lenoblast - 300 euro (and totally no roads, childgardens, education and medicine - only niggerhouses which looks worser than favelas).
Also Great Russian Weapons Made By Uralvagonzavod can kill only soldiers who use it, not enemy. In case if unterofficiers didn't stole everything.

In case of a real war with Russia all of the Baltics and Poland, to be fair, is gone. At the end, Russia would loose, but we would be fucked anyway. That is if there are no nukes involved. With nukes all of the northern hemisphere is dead. Poland would have a chance too save at least half of it's territory if we did modernize the army as we should have, but we didn't so.. there.

American Army in Poland, British in the baltic states are nothing more than a type of a hostage. Same as it was in Western Germany before 1989. They are there so the stakes are high for Russia so it won't go to war.

>fight for clay with ruskies who dont give a shit about your clay except in imagination of assravaged balt mongols
>but not against muslim and nigger invaders who actively seizing your clay
This is just sad.

Muslim terrorism is an inconvenience if you compare it to a real threat with tanks, nukes and kleptocratic government.

The overwhelming majority are loyal citizens with a few weird customs, and the others (the ones Sup Forums complains about) usually get arrested. Don't need to send in the army when the cops can handle the job.

I'd rather have ruskies back than cultural enrichment swedish style.. thank god we don't have any social programs so rapefugees just bounce further north. But status quo is preferable.

Why would russia go to war?

For the same reason as always. Access to the sea and global trade routes. In this part of the world wealth always go west. But to be clear, I didn't say Russia would go to war, even though they threatened us from time to time. Not now at leas. What will be in 20 years though? I didn't expect the Ukraine mess 10 years ago.

why would russia attack the largest military alliance in history?

>Russian aggression
No such thing. Defending your country from NATO imperialism is not an aggression.

SAGE

Because most of russians is mentally ill and degenerated (inbreading, incest, alcohol)

Who started the Ukraine mess? Who is it that violently overthrew the government and then tried to pass laws forbidding the use of the Russian language, even though at least 50% of Russians primarily speak Russian and identify as Russians?
Did Putin do it? Oh no, it's been the dumb and weak EU.
Or who ordered the attack on Russian U.N. peace keeping troops in Georgia, which resulted in the killing of 20 Russian soldiers?
Hint: even the EU has determined that Saakashvili started the war, but who told him to start it? I doubt that he started it on his own, thinking he'd be able to beat Russia with his tiny military on his own.
You know, I see a pattern here. Anglos make promises they do not intend to keep in order to force a Russian reaction so they can unite the Westerners that they truly care about.
Every time they do it they sacrifice some dumb EE people for it. Has it been any different in WWII?
I mean they promised Poland all kinds of stuff for keeping the hard line against the Nazis and continuing attacks on Germans who lived in Poland at the time.
The result was for Poles a mass slaughter of their elites and 70 years of total enslavement.
Aren't they using you the same way today? I wonder what kind of destiny this will bring to your people when the next war starts.

Fucking kek

Most everyone I know thinks the JSF is a huge fucking joke. We should have kept the raptor around and developed a drone fleet for carrier deployment. The F-35 is fucking bloatware.

Ukraine wanted EU gibs, they started this mess themselves. They should have at least joined NATO if they wanted to be part of the EU, then they could have invoked article 5.

They should just shoot down few russian planes that fly with the transponders off. I mean, what the fuck are ruskies gonna do? Tell that yea we had it on and yet there is no registration of it on 8 countries flight systems.

As far as anyone knows, those fighter jets that russia likes to fly there without the transponders dont exist, might as well shoot them down for shits and giggles like roaches did

Peasants have no say in anything and they never will. They organised and paid violent radicals to overthrow the elected government, it didn't happen organically, that much is proven by even EU and US diplomats stating how much money and energy they have put into this effort.
And this result that you see today was no surprise to them, it was expected.
Just like it was expected that the Middle East would burn for decades after all the US&EU interventions, otherwise they wouldn't continue to do the same fucking thing over and over again.
No one asked the peasants there either, and no one will ever ask them.
They are destined to burn alive for their schemes, just like many EE peoples are destined to burn alive in the same way in the future.

What has NATO ever done to Russia? Serious question.

NATO is just the continuation of the thousand year old war of Western Europeans against Eastern Europeans.

But Eastern Europeans prefer NATO to Russia. And NATO was never in a war against Russia.

Ukrainians are responsible for their economic situation. But war in the east is just on Russia. It wasn't Ukrainian tanks rolling into Russia, Russian tanks went into Ukraine. Putin use the "defend the Russian polulation" as an excuse the same way as Hitler was useing this tactics. But it isn't the real reason why he went into war. Same was in Georgia. I admitt though, Saakashvili was an idiot to get provoked in the situation like that.

It's not called 'The Butthurt Belt' for no reason.

A strong leader will always defend his own people. Deal with it.
The US and EU leaders knew it beforehand and they also knew what the result would look like (and still proceeded), maybe you personally didn't.
But like I said, no one's going to ever ask a peasant about his opinion. You'll be ordered.
Russians can count themselves lucky that they can count on being defended by their own government if anyone tries to attack them. Most peoples do not have this privilege.
We in the West are now even attacked in our own homelands by imported murderers and rapists. And no one fucking asked us either.
So all the ideas like democracy, freedom and shit like that are in reality just phantasies designed to keep order in the human farm.

Total lefty bullshit. Russia needs to invade Europe, skip Poland and the bro-tier Eastern Euro countrys, but fucking level everything from Germany to the North Sea. Its all a leftard shithole.

Then Russia, UK, USA and Poland (GROM are awesome) get to work removing kebab from the world, beating the shit out of the NorKs and re-colonizing Africa.

Peace in our lifetime, its possible.

So it's not really about "the thousand year old war of Western Europeans against Eastern Europeans" and more of a "if you don't have enough guns we'll take your shit"?
UK and US brought their liberalism/multiculturalism/feminism all over the world. YOU are the problem, not us.

No it is a thousand year old war. The Orthodox Christians are a distinct culture that is at odds with Catholic Christian Western culture.
You've always seen this big push to unite the West and conquer the East, which has always failed btw.
Roughly every 100 years there's been such a major invasion of the East and after the invasion failed the East usually expanded a bit more into the West.
Currently Slavs hold 75% of European territory. I hope there wont be another invasion in the future because it's no good for anyone.
But neither you nor I will be asked if we want it. We'll be ordered.

USA infested the whole western world with degeneracy
UK chose the kike puppet in WW2
We were the only ones trying to fight this.

>You've always seen this big push to unite the West and conquer the East, which has always failed btw.

Not in our case. We're so Anglo now, even Anglos hate us. I mean, shitting on your own people and country for Shekel is probably as Anglo as it gets.

There is a difference between western europe before the 16th century and after

He is not a leader. He's a sovereign. Russians are more like his subjects than citizens. He don't care about their well being in Russia or outside of Russia. Democrecies are better and worse, but even the bad ones are better to its people then the best dictatorship. I know we will not find a common language in this topic.

The Western euro trashgovs are trying to corrupt the purity and homogeneity of central Europe

How on earth is being invaded by alien cultures and having your people submitted to mass rape and murder is proving the value of Democracy? In theory it shouldn't be possible in a Democracy, isn't it?
Russia had a short period of Democracy in the 90ties and look where it got them?
I'll pick monarchy or an authoritarian government any day over a Democracy.
As long as you don't threaten the authoritarians rule in Russia you can do in this country whatever the fuck you want, even if it is abhorrently stupid to the point where you would earn the Darwin award.
You can go fishing with a bazooka if you desire so or openly say shit in public about niggers or jews and no one will bat an eye.
Almost no welfare and 13% flat tax, so the weak ones fail miserably while the strong ones can afford large families.
That's an eugenic order, not the dysgenic one in the West, where the successful are robbed in order to allow parasites to breed 10 children.
But MUH look at all the poor drug addicts, why doesn't anyone help them? Well, they deserve to die. This IS PART OF EVOLUTION.

>How on earth is being invaded by alien cultures and having your people submitted to mass rape and murder is proving the value of Democracy?

I don't know user, I don't think there is any connection between these two issues. And if there was, Russia is way more dangerous on terrorist act map than the West is, even with a "stron man" in power.

>i'm sending a fighter plan to your border to face down your aggression

LOL

>i'm standing outside your windows with a gun to face down your aggression

aaah, government logic

There is. A monarch actually OWNS the country and wants to increase its value for his heir.
Increasing the value always means increasing the general living standards as a byproduct.
A Democrat is in power for a limited time and can't hand over power to his heirs.
He is forced to steal as much as possible in this limited time he's in power, because he wont be able to enrich himself afterwards anymore.
You only believe Democracy is better because you believe in the lie that someone will ask you about how to use the power. But they wont and they never will.
We can see this with the mass immigration. There is no Democracy about this issue. There is no Democracy when it comes to invasions in the Middle East that will cause chaos there and later in our countries.
There isn't even Democracy regarding the laws the EU passes or even the fucking constitutions. Two times it was voted against and they simply made another vote. When it failed again they repackaged it and passed it without even having a vote.

But why the neo-feodal Russia with oil, gas and literally everethyng worser then silly (but democratic) baltic spratslands?

Yeah history is full of rational monarchs improving the value of their country and standard of living of their subjects and not raping it blind and going into massive debt to pay for their ludicrously extravagant lifestyles and foreign adventures.

Go to bed Hoppe.

Eh, the Baltics are going to be destroyed in a day, not sure if Nato is even going to protect them; they are so paranoid that Russia is going to attack them but they won't be able to do anything even if they do attack, instead they should probably improve their relationship with Russia but instead they are poking the bear and assume that people far-far away from them will protect them.

>We can see this with the mass immigration. There is no Democracy about this issue.

Your face when they they turn around and bomb Dresden to the ground again will be a picture I want to hang in a gallery.

Am I the only one who really wishes the F-22 worked out? I mean look at this thing, it like literally shits fireballs. Such a sexy aircraft.

A monarch doesn't always own the country (UK is a monachy after all). But I understand what you ment is that autoritarian regime or even personal dictatorship is more effective in implementing the law and executing it. And you are right. If those laws are better than the ones made by democratic regime is a different story. The simple answer to that is - no. A dictator wil not make your life better cause he cares about his posesion as you mentioned. He will make his life better at your expense. This is how it has always been. It's human nature.
BTW. What if a powerful gay who loves antifa becomes a dictator in your country and there is nothing you can do about it cause there will be no elections? You assumed that the dictator would be how you imagined it. He may not.

>neo-feodal Russia
Do you even understand what Feudalism is? No, you are just parroting Jewish mockery because you can't care to actually learn what this stuff means.

>and literally everethyng worser then silly (but democratic) baltic spratslands
1) Russia is under sanctions for almost 150 years now with very short interruptions
2) Moscow basically financially substitutes the very existence of civilisation everywhere in the Far East. The Far East is 3 times as large as all of the EU combined.
3) Russia has to spend an enormous amount on military because they are the centre of a distinct culture that has been at war with the West and the Middle East for a thousand years.
4) They had Democracy in the 90ties with hyperinflation at the very end and lots of parasitical oligarchs exploiting everyone, doing the Wests bidding.
5) They are the primary enemy of the West, hence they are constantly attacked from every possible angle. And this will not stop.

But the territory part itself is already a sufficient reason. There cannot be Democracy with such enormous financial dependance between regions.
The dependance alone would cause in a Democratic system Western Russians to fight against sending all these resources to regions who can't sustain themselves.
This obviously will never be allowed to happen because the territory serves a defence/buffer purpose, thus there cannot be Democracy and there cannot be people instigating hatred between for example Tatars/Chechens etc and Russians.
Whoever does so successfully has to be put into prison or murdered and the Russian gov will do it. (see Navalny - also understand why he is supported by jews and Westerners even though he is openly "racist" and "ultra-nationalist" - they want to break up Russia)

> How?
Tactical ballistic missiles? Airstrikes?

>improve their relationship with Russia

It's not up to them. There is nothing they can do to make Russia act friendly.

It's like telling the wife whose husbant is abusing her: Yes, he beat you, he's saying he might do it again but just try to be nice to him so he might stop.

Who said it's the perfect system? At least we can clearly see that Democracy in the West will lead to the extermination of white people.
During monarchies these countries not only had the energy to build up their power to successfully withstand Muslim invasions, they could even go out and conquer all of America, Australia and many other places.
They even colonised and brought civilisation to all kinds of backwards peoples.

What does Democracy bring to these peoples today? It's an exporter of the worst kinds of degeneracy, nihilism and self destructive ideologies.

Try not to act unfriedly to them at every possibility? What is Russia doing to them right now?

How did Finland stay alive for a century bordering Russia without having joined NATO or having a strong military matching Russias strength?

mkay.

those exhausts on the back are real nice

>Do you even understand what Feudalism is?
Yes. System of vassalage which fully implemented in Russia. It isn't an absolutism, Putis is just "the first between of equals" (or puppet of Chemesov group, Sechin group, Howfuckshalliknov group - doesn't matter).
>1-2-3-4
Another silly excused of russian poverty and degradation, too lazy for read this bullshit - sorry.

estonia is rightful russian clay

give it back

You forgot about the curvature of the earth's surface, comrade Ivan.

Ask some user from the baltcs. Russias government policy toward us looks like this thoug:
Whenever we do something allegedly not in their interest, they put embargo on one of our products, or finance anti-Polish political parties, sometimes even threatening to use nuclear weapons on Polish civilian targets like Warszawa. Outside of North Korea only Russia does so. It's probably simillar for the Balts.

What does it have to do with Finland?

>russian aggresion
No such thing.

>sometimes even threatening to use nuclear weapons on Polish civilian targets like Warszawa
Please provide source, I find it hard to believe but I'm curious to be proven wrong. I believe you on the other accounts. I've lived in Estonia my childhood and can't say I have heard or seen Russian doing anything of that sorts here, though maybe I was ignorant. I did see Estonian goverment building NATO bases and accepting NATO troops on the very borders of Russia, constant insulting and paranoid comments from our prime ministers and president, as well as removing a Russian Statue in the most retarded way possible - they moved it to Russian Graveyard instead of destroying it, however.

>Why? Because median salary in Estonia is 1000 euro
1. Most of the army servicemen stationed there are not from there, but the argument still stands, Estonia has higher living standarts indeed, yet...
2. ...financial status is not the main motivation for a lot of people, especially a military man. It's fighting for the glorious motherland vs live in third-tier European shithole where nothing ever happens.
So? Missles can reach their airfield from land and from ship in baltic sea. Hell, some missles can probably reach it from Moscow

>There cannot be Democracy with such enormous financial dependance between regions.
The sad state of remote regions is the direct consequence of the centralized somewhat absolutist system. Anyone that's saying "Russians are not suited for democracy" is basically saying that we are either savages or some kind of Asian collectivists. Neither is true, and everything I can reply to that boils down to "fuck you".
>Navalny - also understand why he is supported by jews and Westerners even though he is openly "racist" and "ultra-nationalist" - they want to break up Russia
The concentration of bullshit in this sentence if off the charts.

nigga. are you seriously suggesting cruise missiles can't hit targets over the horizon? what if i told you kh-101 can be dropped over the north pole and hit british isles?

Poland:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/6480227/Russia-simulates-nuclear-attack-on-Poland.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/2566005/Russia-threatens-nuclear-attack-on-Poland-over-US-missile-shield-deal.html

Norwey:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3890392/Russia-threatens-NUKE-Norway-response-allowing-Marines-deploy-country.html

UK:
express.co.uk/news/uk/796555/Russia-Britain-nuclear-war-Michael-Fallon-Frants-Klintsevich-Putin-May

>nato will fight
no
>for its clay
no
>no matter
no
>how big
no
>the ruskie aggression
no
>is
no
>IT GOES IN ALL THE FIELDS

no one cares about your whore colony enough to threaten you. we just stated the fact that elements of u.s. missile defense on your territory make you a legitimate target in the event of hostilities between russia and usa

It is funny, but i'll fed you my dear fat green comrade.

>military man
Russian officiers do not want to fight, they want get retired in 45 with nice military pension and free flat (plus everethyng they was able to steal during service). In fact in age of 17 and earler, whet they enter military carrier, they want exactly what i say. Only in Statute (or how Ustav in Engrish) mentioned "Military service is a special kind of government service" - in real they are absolutely usual government employed scum (as teacher, doctors etc.) - looking any possibilietes for steal and corruption and run out responsibility. Also extremelly stupid (but thanks lord not aggresive, like policemans)
>thirt-tier
But..but...Russia is Second-tier Third world shithole, third-tier Europeand shithole is a real paradise (not for russians of course, because in Estonia you must work, don't litter, no possible smash anyone face without consiquences and other russian lifestyle).
But russians stupid enough for believe they will have 1000e and the same lifestyle.

The upkeep costs are simply too high in many parts of the Far East.
You cannot grow much food there, you cannot even have bridges in many places because everything changes from frozen to swamp during the seasons.
These outposts of civilisation have no way of sustaining themselves, even transportation of necessities of life to these places have to be substituted with enormous amounts of financial aid.
What I'm saying is not that you are inherently biologically incapable of having a Democracy, I'm saying that if your people followed their own self interest they would inevitable seek to get rid of the millstone they are carrying around their neck - the Far East.
Because it is not in your immediate self interest to work for sustaining life there.
Your self interest is to keep as many resources as possible for yourself.

Regarding Navalny: I'm telling you that this is the attack vector of the West to split up Russian territory. Creating strife among various ethnic groups who have been living in these lands for centuries.
And I'm telling you that the Russian gov will murder these leaders along with their families if they need to. This is the truth, whether you like it or not.

They would invade the Balkans lol.

Better be quick with this before your fuhrer will be forced to sell your nukes and tanks for food and toilet paper.

It proves the point that you can live peacefully besides the Russian border without any side threatening the other one.
Introduce lots of military to the Russian border and you'll invite conflict, just like the US reacted when the Soviet Union introduced military to Cuba.
If you can't deal with accepting that you are the weaker one in this situation and shouldn't fuck with the stronger one then you'll have a fight eventually that you will loose.
Your country did exactly that in WWII.

"Face down Russian aggression". This is about the large military training operation they are running.

Besides, even Pentagon has addressed what a fucking joke the Baltics are. ISS paper concludes that it takes less than 60 hours for Russia to take every capital of each Baltic country.

I support 100% the crypto White Nationalist Russian government in case of war.

And let this pathetic Eastern European prostitute nations fell the wrath of Russian Uranium and Plutonium in case of war.

>These outposts of civilisation have no way of sustaining themselves, even transportation of necessities of life to these places have to be substituted with enormous amounts of financial aid.
Not true, railroad is cheap as fuck to use. Also you can buy anything in China which is just across the Amur river.
The upkeep cost of uninhabited tundra is literally zero.

>Regarding Navalny: I'm telling you that this is the attack vector of the West to split up Russian territory.
>Creating strife among various ethnic groups who have been living in these lands for centuries.
They lived by Russian laws and to Russians overall profit. Now some of the republics are out of control. Besides, no ethnic minority poses a threat sufficient enough that it won't be handled with force in a year, should anyone go rogue.
Not to mention the fact that Navalny does not create any strife between ethnic groups and has no visible intention to.
Counter question - Ukraine and Belarus are chunks of Russian land taken away by bolsheviks. Putin signs Minsk treaty and treat Ukranian fuckhead like legitimate people of power. Who's splitting Russia, again?
Where are you from, btw?

>implying Russia has nukes or in case yes they has the right to use it

twitter.com/hashtag/Zapad2017?src=hash

Zapad 2017.

>Not true, railroad is cheap as fuck to use
No

Only thing the sanctions are doing anymore is helping Russia to boost its own internal economy. The United States through sheer retardation helped Russia to move away from banana republic tier economy based on only oil exporting to a more healthy ec.

yes it is.

>two whole planes
fear us

NO ONE is fit for democracy. Fuck off.

It's the most energy-efficient kind of transport on land and the railroad itself does not require and high-tech maintenance. Trains work for decades. Energy (electricity) is cheap here and there's no shortage possible, given the fuckload of oil, gas and capability for atomic plants construction we have.

>Not true, railroad is cheap as fuck to use
Are you fucking retarded, why the hell do you thing the railroad is cheap to use?
How could a railroad of this length and in this climate (where everything melts below the railroad tracks in summer) be cheap to use if not for the gov pulverising enormous amounts of taxpayers money in subsidising it.
Please look up for yourself how much money they pump into the railroad, it's ridiculous.

>Not to mention the fact that Navalny does not create any strife between ethnic groups and has no visible intention to.
Maybe you haven't seen his video where he suggests that Muslims are cockroaches who have to be dealt with by execution, but that's not someone who is interested in keeping the century old tradition of living beside eachother in Russia.

>Putin signs Minsk treaty and treat Ukranian fuckhead like legitimate people of power. Who's splitting Russia, again?
Putin has do deal with fucking reality, which means he can't go fight the whole world because a fuckhead like you wants to be the white knight for everyone.
People will die, that's a fact. And they will die in a cruel way. This time it's the Ukrainians who'll have to suffer at the hands of their Jewish government.
So fucking what? You salvage what you can and what you can't is left to survive on its own.

>Where are you from, btw?
Would it invalidate anything I've said? I'm no jew obviously. I'm a Slav.

One TEU cost from China to EU by sea is cheaper almost in power then railroad and it is fact.
Plus costs of "lost profit" because russian railroads is russian (means goods partially will be broken, partially stolen, delivered with delay and probably even lost - so contract contingency is high as fuck)

If P*tler really wanted to take over these places then he would just quietly increase the Russian population instead of going full retard like so many people think he would

>atomic plants
There is some mistakes in "dirty a-bombs"

Join NATO they said
Protect you from the Russia they said.

personally i dont think russia could sustain an occupation of even the baltic states

occupy them yes, but not sustainably

you underestimate power of russian occupation

Just to give you an idea:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rail_transport_in_Russia

Russian Railways accounts for 2.5% of Russia's GDP and employs 800,000 people. -> sounds cheap!

And the energy resources required to run it are not free either. Every resource that is used there basically "for free" isn't sold to the West.

Give them 3 years like Hitler and they can sustain ti for 50 years.

Hello green faggot. We have atomic plant beyond the fucking polar circle and it's working fine.
It was expensive to build, yes.
>(where everything melts below the railroad tracks in summer)
How do you think there are cities in Siberia? They should fall apart every summer, according to you.
>Maybe you haven't seen his video where he suggests that Muslims are cockroaches who have to be dealt with by execution, but that's not someone who is interested in keeping the century old tradition of living beside eachother in Russia.
He was not talking about muslims, but about immigrants. I've seen it and he's entirely correct. He never said anything bad about Tatars who are muslims, for example.

Or monopoly train operator is know for ridiculous ineffectiveness, yes.
And it's second largest railroad system in the world, so you better find price per kilometer data. Also - what do you suggest? Move everything by trucks? Or by planes? Will that be cheaper?

here we go again, attract all the dumb niggers going
>hurr estonia is ryssia
>hurr so butthurt
>hurrrrrr
leave us alone you fucking kikes

Your country enables radical terrorism by funding Taliban and ISIS

Russia is the definition of terrorist country.

>funding Taliban and ISIS
You have mistaken Russia for USA.

rare
a
r
e

shut up nigger, there are many bad things to tell about Russia, but Ivan being terrorist is not one of them

Hell, someone believe that this heaps of scrap metal what russians calls "weapons" and a crowd of degenerate hillbilles as privates and cowars as officers can resist for NATO?

Each military conflict between powerful dictorship and weal democracy end in the same way: divisions of "unbendable" soldiers surrender to the batallions and "weak democracy" march with speed 100km per day.

>and it's working fine.
Because there is only reactor itself from Russia. Each line of project was double-checked by real specialists.

>we're aggressively stationing troops on your border :^)
>also you're the aggressor here