NIGGERS AND PITBULLS

Go to any Facebook edgelord page that promotes "white unity" or "nationalism" and goes on and on about how blacks are violent, post some statistics on pit bull maulings and watch these people's logic implode right before your very eyes. Pitbulls are exactly on par with niggers when it comes to random violent outbursts. Usually always unprovoked and on the weakest of subjects, like the elderly or small children and they also attack in packs. Hmmmm where does that sound familiar? These "white pride" folks will become beyond triggered when you say something negative about their precious pitbulls, they are worse than Muslims when you criticize their prophet Muhammad. Experimenting with this on several pages myself has really brought a lot of things to light. Any logical white person with common sense understands that this breed of dog should rightfully be exterminated, they are useful for nothing more than randomly attacking people. To any and all of you pitbull lovers I hope you or your children get mauled by your "precious baby", serves you right.

Fuck you.

currentaffairs.org/2016/09/racism-and-the-american-pit-bull

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics.php

>it's a pitbull thread episode

>He owns a dog

Feeding an animal that will do nothing more than shit, bark and threaten your family's life is the epitome of being a cuck.

But my dog hate shitskins and sometimes mailman.

I have a pitbull and anecdotally she's always been a good girl. That said, I also got her neutered at the right time. Most people don't spay/neuter cause they never listened to fucking bob barker.

People who don't know how to care for animals are the worst though. People who don't spay/neuter dogs and also never let them breed are fucking horrible. Absolute monsters of people.

So muzzle and neuter all niggers then.

Violence is not genetic, it's a result of environmental factors, this has been proven by science. For pitbulls it's abuse from the owner that causes violence, for us black people the crime rates are high due to abuse from whites and forced poverty by whites.

I own a red nose Pitbull and she is fine.
I also work at a rescue and the worst dogs are huskys.
Niggers like them because of social status and the only reason the dog attacks are commonly known is because they are big enough to do damage.
You Americans can own exotics and they kill more people then pit bulls.
Don't talk about dogs if you have only owned one.

Pitbulls are the niggers of canines.

Good thing my pitbull only kills niggers

>Any logical white person with common sense understands that this breed of dog should rightfully be exterminated
Good post I agree

I guess if you weren't the inferior race, you wouldn't any problems becoming the superior race would you Jamal?

No te gusta Pitbull?

The only people who have problems with dogs are Muslims and Filipinos

>I have a pitbill
Fuck you, nigger dog apologist

I don't know what I am talking about and posted out of emotion and am trying to convince myself that a nigger dog I own isn't that bad the post.

What in the fuck? Brit boy please, PLEASE show me the statistics that exotic pets "kill more people THAN pit bulls." I'm assuming your lack of basic grammar, also hints towards a lack of general intelligence and as such, you actually ZERO, 0, NONE, ZILCH, NADA statistical evidence to back up that claim. Don't talk about pet attacks of you're going to use shitty anecdotal evidence and provide no statistics on it.

All normal pets shit as far as I'm concerned. And a well trained dog will bark precisely to protect you and your family.

>forced poverty by whites.

I own multiple pitbulls. You seem pretty triggered, cuck, mad?

Fastest way to get a 30 day fb ban is to trigger pit bull fags.

If your calling for statistics how about you start with the once that back your side.
I can't seem to find them in your post.

I agree.

Pitbulls should be eradicated.
They are selectively bred by morons, niggers, and nigger-wannabes to look tough. They are indeed a violet breed of dogs, because they were brought up that way. You should by no means own a Pitbull as a recreational or family pet, but instead as a guard dog as they are very capable of mauling someone to death. Even still, a firearm is a more worthwhile investment. If your neighbour owns a Pitbull, I suggest you invest in one as well for your personal welfare.

pit lives matter
he wuz a good boi

I didn't take a side you fucking clown. I didn't make any claims. Are you on some elementary tier, short bus, window licking, shit kicking retardation? Learn to fallacy you stupid nigger. You make a claim you back it up. It's not my job to prove you wrong, it's your job to provide evidence that you're right. That's literal debate 101, there are middle school children that have a better grasp on this than your stupid ass.

>watch their logic implode
Literally this. I've seen people of otherwise more or less sound minds go full retard when someone suggests that maybe those dogs are dangerous

>2017
>still thinking pitbulls are nigger tier
Ok retard let me explain this to you again . Pitbulls are working dogs, of course when u get one from a nigger and keep it inside all day its gonna be pissed and wanna chew on something live. Hence why they were bred for killing boars and other big game, they are probably the most tenacious dog breed of all time. That energy can easily be used against leftists in the coming war, I know my 2 are gonna have a higher "self defence" kill count that all of u advocating against them.

Do you own a dog?

"no daddy you don't understand, Jamal is a good man, he treats me right and has a good job!"

I have 2 dogs myself and had 2 family dogs before I moved out of my parents house. So to dumb it down for you yes. Now, will you please stop eating dirt and provide statistics or are you about to move the goal posts again.

Wait, just because you're a fucking retard I did it for you. Between 1990-2011 there were 75 deaths in America due to exotic pets. That's an average of 3.58 a year. In 2017 ALONE there have been 24 deaths by pitbulls. That means you are 6.7 times more likely to be killed by a pittbull than an exotic pet and 2017 isn't even over yet. Now fuck off out of this thread and go stir up shit elsewhere you literal fucking retard.

>owning a cow for meat and milk
great
>owning a horse for country transportation/hunting
ok
>owning a big angry dog for property security
almost ok (dogs are easy to "disarm" for pros)

>owning a dog as a pet
stupid, money-drain, narcissistic ... if you need someone in your life who likes you and who is dependent on you get a good dumb wife and kids

fuck you faggot

The differece is that we keep dogs chained or on a leash. We also know abd admit that pitbulls are animals who are only following their aggressive instincts. And unlike niggers, we put down dogs who are overly aggressive and attack people.
Oh and by the way, you just admitted that niggers are on par with the most violent breed of dogs. Congrats for proving our point.

Nigger

>Samefagging this hard

>implying
Everybody hates the breed of peace here, nigger.

>pit bull dindu nuffin
>husky bad doggo :(
0/10

I am a cuck for my cats. But they came with my sweet lady so I put up. Anyways. Any white ppl who defend pit bulls probably vote liberal and suck black cock.

>b-but muh working dog (bred specifically for killing)
LMAO

thanks for agreeing that pitbulls are dangerous and the general population generally has no need for them. how does this not make them nigger tier again?
>only good for physical labor and combat
>prone to dangerous outbursts if left dormant (slavery abolished)
>ugly as shit

dogs are such a waste of time and resources. literally the nigger of pets.

>ugly as shit
The fact that you had to resort to something so irrelevant and subjective proves you have little to say, I think they are pretty. Yes I agree, the general population doesn't need pitbulls, they also don't need huskies because those are sled dogs, maybe little terriers too because they are also used for a violent purpose originally (rodent killing). Might as well just give everyone a golden retriever right? The point is, how it behaves as an adult, depends on how it was raised, give it to a nigger and its gonna bite some kids faces off because niggers don't train dogs, I guarantee you the same would happen with any medium to large dog breed if you give them to a nigger. However if you give the dog to someone with a purpose for it, to give the dog a purpose, you will really see why they were bred. I have owned dogs my whole life and never have had any dogs taken down boars so quickly and efficiently.

How do we stop Mr worldwide bros... he can't keep getting away with this...

Fuck yes.

We need to burn the annoying faggots.

It's a shame that everyone is programmed to love them.

There's so many stories out there of pit bulls raised in a normal home who just randomly snap, that your "it's the owners fault!" line just doesn't hold up. It's literally the "it's the black culture that's to blame for their violent crimes" argument.

Chinamen detected

>same would happen with any medium to large dog breed if you give them to a nigger
Nah

I say that the general populace has no use for them because if they don't constantly take them out hunting or aggressive and arduous play sessions they're going to eat someones fucking face off which proves to happen quite often because people are generally more lazy and dumb than when Pitbulls were actually needed. That doesn't happen nearly as much with the rest of the shit you mentioned. See
Also, I pretty much said they should only be for people who have a purpose for it which is probably not like 90% of the people in 1st world countries. You do realize not many people are boar hunters right?
Tl;dr you're still agreeing that they're dangerous and most people have no reason to own them. Also to address your first point, I'm sure there's people that think niggers are cute too. Fuck off, nigger and nigger-dog apologist

nationalism / patriotism is one of the few political systems that works.

doggo's ears are better at hearing sneaking niggers than mine

Get a gun if you want to hunt boars, dumb shit.

Pitbulls should be purged.

>normal home
Yeah and what does this mean? Kept in a crate all day while kids at school and parents at work? Kids come home and play video games and dont take it out for a run or any kind of exercise? Parents get home at 530 and it goes on a short walk to piss and shit and once more before bed. That isn't what they are supposed to do, if you wanna use the argument of what they were bred for, they weren't bred to stay inside all day and not do shit. Any adults that think "i had a dog as a kid, we should get a pitbull!" is obviously a retard. They don't belong in homes like that, they need a lot of attention, as every respected breeder will say. They serve a purpose and they do it well. My point in all of this is that they shouldn't be in everyones homes, no doubt as I've already said, but wanting to completely exterminate them because you think they are ugly and don't like how niggers raise them is absurd and really shows your lack of real life experience with any breed besides your lab you had as a kid. You will change your mind once you see the power of them in war like in WW1.

I bet 95% of those attacks were on niggers by a dog owned by niggers. Sounds like a good thing to me.

You use a gun you uneducated retard. The dogs take it down.

What's the point in me having a Doberman if it doesn't attack people...

Are you retarded? I'm arguing against pitbulls, the person I'm replying to is arguing for them you fucking embarrassment.

You sound mad online

Deus vult flags in a nutshell

The reasonable thing to do for all bully breeds is heavily regulate their breeding, ban it entirely in some or all cases (force their bring neutered) and let them die out.

I see this as someone who has owned many rescued staffies and worked in a shelter. It's better for them given how many are mistreated and abandoned, aggression issues aside.

My only worry is that after they're dealt with some other breed will just take their place and it doesn't end until no dog bigger than a chihuahua is left.

This doesn't account for whether or not it was a dog attacking someone for no reason or a dog attacking an intruder. This could literally just mean pitbulls are the best guard dog.

Of course they're owned by niggers. Anyone who owns a pitbull is a nigger.

>needing both guns and dogs to kill a fucking boar
Don't be stupid.

Are YOU retarded?

>they should only be for people who have a purpose for it

They shouldn't be for anyone, they should be purged. Period.

>This could literally just mean pitbulls are the best guard dog
Sure thing

Pitbulls are shit dogs that only appeal to shit people. They are either gangbanging shitskins, white trash jacked up f150 douches, or fat, chainsmoking, pink jogging pants wearing white whores.

Haha it's clear now how retarded and
unknowledgeable you are. Stop typing no one wants to hear your shitty unsubstantiated impossible claims.

I am. Every time I browse this website I'm surprised just how many stupid people there are out there. That guy couldn't take 20 seconds to fact check his own claim, and instead just spouted off his opinion as fact. He is one of the many that make up the uneducated masses. The people we look at and think "what the fuck? People this dumb actually exist?" Instead of educating himself, he decided that he was completely content to wallow in his own ignorant shit. That's why the world is in a perpetual state of disarray. People are happy that they're stupid instead of educating themselves and furthering decent education of the human race.

I never understood why people think these dogs are so "cute". I'll bring up that pitbulls are pretty violent and they go full on rage mode defending them. Especially the ones that do own them saying "they're the sweetest animals on earth". Out of all the breeds you pick, you picked the one bred specifically for fighting and they have some of the highest attacks on record.
It just doesn't make sense to me.

The most amazing thing is that labs and retrievers are the most common breeds and are not even on the chart. They are truly the white man's doggo

>forced poverty by whites.
If that was true then South Dakota would be the most violent State in the US. No the biggest indicator of violence in concentration and proximity to subhuman stupid fucking niggers like yourself.

There's an argument to be made that if you have to castrate an breed to prevent violent episodes then the breed is violent and shouldn't be bred in the first place. We aren't talking about pissing on the carpet or howling in the basement, but ripping peoples' fucking faces off.

It's absolutely genetic. Pit bulls are bred for aggression because that's what the nogs who buy them want.

>Stop typing no one wants to hear your shitty unsubstantiated impossible claims
>coming from a nigger breed lover

I love a German Shepard though, and they involved in attacks. But pit bulls are low class, sheparding dogs are aristocratic and noble

We need to gas lower class and urban dogs like pit bulls, they were bred to
Fight rats for fucks sale

>That means you are 6.7 times more likely to be killed by a pittbull than an exotic pet
Adjust for the populations of each and consider ruling out the exotic pets which aren't even dangerous.

Unfortunately there is very little evidence this is the case. Studies on adopted children etc high income groups show that violence and ferocity are largely hereditary

I don't think being violent is the worst thing in the world though

*It's a whites defend their aggressive dog's behavior episodes.
He dindu nuffin, *dog charges at you* "Oh, don't worry, he doesn't bite.".

and my entire point was pretty much NO ONE has a use for them anymore retard. I am literally arguing for getting rid of pitbulls. please listen to you're making the non nigger breed lovers look bad.

>making baseless claims because statistics dont match up with your point
But even if your point were valid why not just get rid of pitbulls because it's obvious the general population is too god damn retarded to handle them? I'm pretty sure there's other breeds for hunting boars and shit that aren't tainted by niggers and therefore arent responsible for probably 90% of dog attacks and fatalities caused by dogs.

But in all seriousness this is utter bollocks

Why aren't the Chinese violent when they've been oppressed as much if not more? Why aren't the Jewish murder rates sky high in Europe? They were forced into ghettoes and gassed! Why don't the Irish murder thousands of people in England every year? Why does Ethiopia which was never colonised have such a high murder rate?

This is why I own fish.

Only really low class whites have pit bulls. I can't stress this enough

If you want to go into semantics, define "dangerous" an iguana isn't going to maul you to death, but they still carry disease in their feces. My point being, in America you are more likely to be killed by a pittbull than you are an exotic pet. That was literally my entire point, and I backed that up with statistics, when to be honest I shouldn't have even had to look that up. He made the original claim, he should have provided evidence to back it up.

People with severe inferiority issues usually own these animals.

Yep. Normally the 5 foot guy who thinks it will make him look hard, but can't control it and it runs off causing chaos

If pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world does that not make them ideal for ownership.

This. Cats are the White man's pet.

They all learn the hard way eventually.

>backpedaling faggot

spotted the jew

Own them for their service, not to mingle with the family and children.

Did you take your meds today holy shit

Pierre, please. This is a thread about actual animals. Not the chew toy your girlfriend begs you to get because she gets lonely while you're at work and Mohammed is praying.

> this

I remember watching people in horror as I picked up frogs out of a pond and let them hop all over me.

But somehow it's okay to own a cat and dog that pisses, shits and sheds everywhere in their house.

> don't eat raw eggs you will die

> but it's okay to smoke cigarettes and eat shitty frozen dinners made from dog food quality product.

It's amazing just how dumb people are in this world.

Sad to say this, but the majority of whites in the western world are reaping what they sowed, a life of arrogance and ignorance now facing an enemy that seeks to destroy them while they naively sit around in la la land.

> Can defend
> Can detect intruders
> Loyal
> Can defend your children if you raise them correctly
> Can herd cattle
> Can cuddle
> Can go hunting with you

Just raise them correctly you tards. Most accidents with them happen because of dumb people who think dogs are toys.

Daily reminder that everyone who lacks empathy for animals is a subhuman piece of garbage.

right, letting your kids play with a pitbull is like letting them play with a loaded gun. If they get shot its not the guns fault nor does it make it any less useful.

Animals like dogs and cats don't belong in the house.

Bird are pushing the line but they are still better because they live in a cage and shit on the paper.

Arent irish the niggers of white race?
Also
>chinese people
>human
Pick one.

I have never known someone with a pitbull that didn't at some point attack someone randomly for no reason.

Keeping birds in cage all the time is cruel.
I have a house sparrow, little nigger shits all around the place 40 times a minute, like a shitty machinegun.
It is a downside, but I carry this cross willingly.

Dogs can be kept in a doghouse.
Cats are literally niggers of animals, they come from Africa after all, they are not native to Europe.

cats and humans are the perfect pairing really.

they're the ultimate killing machine for all things smaller than they are.
we're the ultimate killing machine for everything else.

Maine Coons are ironically the Aryans of cats