Alright Sup Forums I'm ready, drop your black pills

Alright Sup Forums I'm ready, drop your black pills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1K-PwtioGYk
youtu.be/4MKD8lhmgJY
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6695011/28ec7b05/met_open_poorten.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just take a gander at demographics and watch the webm of the pedophile gays watching a scantily clad child dance provocatively. That always kills my hope for the future.

Jews are actually pretty alright

This sounds a lot more reasonable than it should

sigh, the freemason logo is for phi, the golden ratio. not a star of david...

USA, UK, France and Sweden are already dead and there is nothing anyone can realistically do about it. Nobody in the modern West will ever deport a significant amount of shitskins, even stopping the leftist from welcoming new refugees/illegals would be a miracle. Once the biggest cities were lost it was all lost.

Black pills should be taken. However you must understand that doing nothing to oppose this conspiracy to dominate life will be weighed when the veil of death unfolds

Golden pill: We can still win, we just need to want it hard enough.

This is the latest hard drug on the streets of Sup Forums
Really knocks your socks off.

There as never been a civilization that has gotten anywhere near as degenerate as ours has and came back. They all inevitably collapse.

There's no democratic way through which we can save western civilization. The only way we'll prevail is through a catastrophic event that gets millions of people killed and destroys western civilization as we know it in the process. And there's a good chance we won't survive said catastrophe, either.

Whites hate Jews for the same reasons that blacks and shitskins hate whites.

They're better than us.

Should I move to Russia? I'm going to learn the language anyways

it's actually because they have a sense of community.

Hahahaha cry more wh*te boi

The only way to WIN is by liberating your consciousness from the confines of this simulated reality. When enough people will achieve it, it will ripple a cascade effect, liberating all people world wide. Our species would leave this simulated reality, and we would enter into the real multidimensional world, beyond space and time.

Nothing matters.

>not realising this is all a deliberate plot by the globalists to ruin europe and build a superstate from the ruins that will exterminate all invaders to appear as the saviour.

(exactly why independent and militarized countries such as Poland are despised because they provide a sane alternative to this ridiculous napoleon plan)

I want only death

No.
Russia is more or less alright because situation here won't change in the 20 or 30 years. Moscow probably will be the last majority White megapolis in the world. The problem is we have our own breed of Pakis in Central Asia. Their population isn't big enough to affect us on the large scale right now but it's exploding. Sooner or later we will be forced to decide between abandoning the legacy of our empire and becoming infested with low IQ shitskin Muslim savages. Nobody wants to make that decision here so I can only predict that we will end up like the UK.
Your best bet is some other Eastern European country. Czech Republic is probably the better one.

In contrast to Western Europeans, new research finds contemporary East Asians are genetically much closer to the ancient hunter-gatherers that lived in the same region eight thousand years previously.

Researchers working on ancient DNA extracted from human remains interred almost 8,000 years ago in a cave in the Russian Far East have found that the genetic makeup of certain modern East Asian populations closely resemble that of their hunter-gatherer ancestors.

The study, published in the journal Science Advances, is the first to obtain nuclear genome data from ancient mainland East Asia and compare the results to modern populations.

The findings indicate that there was no major migratory interruption, or "population turnover," for well over seven millennia. Consequently, some contemporary ethnic groups share a remarkable genetic similarity to Stone Age hunters that once roamed the same region.

The high "genetic continuity" in East Asia is in stark contrast to most of Western Europe, where sustained migrations of early farmers from the Levant overwhelmed hunter-gatherer populations. This was followed by a wave of horse riders from Central Asia during the Bronze Age. These events were likely driven by the success of emerging technologies such as agriculture and metallurgy

The new research shows that, at least for part of East Asia, the story differs -- with little genetic disruption in populations since the early Neolithic period.

Despite being separated by a vast expanse of history, this has allowed an exceptional genetic proximity between the Ulchi people of the Amur Basin, near where Russia borders China and North Korea, and the ancient hunter-gatherers laid to rest in a cave close to the Ulchi's native land.

How fat do you want your pill senpai?

I'm not white, faggot.
^THIS

Why even bother
it's not like anyone will actually take any black pills that i put here

Let's cut to the chase, OP. Give up your desire to contribute to society, and instead, put all your focus in accomplishing specifically your goals, particularly on become independent from others. Society is, and always will be, a lost cause.

A blackpill hmm? Ok here goes...In the end, we're all going to die anyhow, so fuck worrying about shit. Nothing matters.

Reminder that fair skin, blonde hair and blue eyes are all recessive genetics. Five generations from now nobody will be white. It won't matter whether or not the white race fights, struggles, awakens to the reality or just sits back and burns coal; we're doomed regardless.

Amanita Muscaria is not DMT, it is muscimol. It's a disassociative, not a psychedelic. It acts on acetylcholine receptors, not serotonin receptors. The two are not even remotely alike.

Do you think you guys could ever have a successful "come home white man" campaign to offset your demographic problems? Maybe reestablish friendly relations with other Eastern Europeans and break them away from the EU? And you'll definitely have to cut central Asia loose, it's sad but necessary. Stay strong, Bear of the East

Where'd you even find this?

kys

great post

Technological advancement has stalled for the last 30 years. There have been very little breakthroughs in the field of computer science, and almost none of it matters to human progress. Mechanical engineering is also at a standstill. Medicine is slightly better than it used to be. There have been some decent breakthroughs there, but that is mostly from an ideological perspective rather than curing diseases.

Overall, computers have not appreciably improved our quality of life. In many cases it set it back and we spent a couple of decades figuring out how to make computers do things we already knew how to do. The idea was once the computer did it we wouldn't have to work anymore. Well, that didn't come to fruition.

The world of 2017 is hardly different from the world of 1987. And yes, that includes the precious internet. It's not as important as everyone thinks.

>97% utterly insane ramblings
>hmmm there's some actually true stuff on this list
>ok, maybe 50% insane ramblings
>see solar diet
>have read a bunch of diet books lately
>b-but the rest of the list can' be true too, right?

Just fuck my worldview up, senpai. What the fuck is meth immortality?

You may be right, you may be wrong.
But I want to fight and try to do something.
You can tell me the truth, I can choose to believe it or not and to subice, act or flee.
I want to act. I will learn politics and make europe great again.

If you arn't even wh*te then why are you so sad!

Do you honestly believe the world would be better without whites?

John Paul the second? We love this guy!

Sex dolls are the best option for sex/women.
youtube.com/watch?v=1K-PwtioGYk

Even if you win 50 years from now a new generation of useless fags will try and throw away everything you won

You probably aren't a man of science.

Computer have just made math so much faster that something usefull but undoable in 1987 is now done and used everyday.
Fuck, even production had lots of benefits using computers, stop liying to you (CNC, laser cutter, 3D printing, etc.)
As for internet, you are wrong again.
Most of it is misused, granted.
But it's a very useful way to transfert digital data easily across the world.

TlDr : you are dumb, stop spreading bullshit.

Seriously though

If white people don't survive this mass migration to the west then they're not meant to survive

I'm not white and I think the world needs to stop being biased against whites. They clearly did a great job innovating our species. Whites and Asians.

Stop sucking white people's dick they're not going to accept you no matter how deep you keep your head in their asses

I knew there would be some some dumbass like you that would write a response like that.

>Computer have just made math so much faster that something usefull but undoable in 1987 is now done and used everyday.
Such as? You have no examples because there are no significant ones. Computers were already fast enough 1987 to do all the necessary communication we do today in the realms of finance and infrastructure.
>As for internet, you are wrong again.
Libraries already existed. Telephones existed. Televisions existed it. The mail existed. Malls existed. The internet has only repackaged existing concepts. Notice I don't even put "more convenient" into this statement because I don't believe even accurate at this point to say that.
>But it's a very useful way to transfert digital data easily across the world.
We were already transferring data across the world digitally in 1987. Had been for years.
>CNC, laser cutter, 3D printing, etc.
All things that have been used to make things we could already make.

tl:dr shut the fuck up moron

That's the dumbest most illogical statement I've ever heard. Also, ever heard of a place called America where if you invade us we shoot you?

1. You are racist.
2. If you're not racist, why are you so prejudice against white people?
3. Exactly, you're racist. Your opinion does not matter. Goodbye.

1.Great
2.Maybe read a history book or two
3.Great, ta ta

The hardest black pills are WM/BF couples.

Barron Trump will be crowned king of the American empire.
Democrats will never control the USA again.
Gays are going to camps.
Illegals have to go back.

You're making judgements based on skin color. Do you really think they took their actions because of their skin color and not their culture/situation? How do you explain the U.S. military? We are very mixed and even send off Muslims to Arab countries as special operations soldiers to fuck up HVTs. Sounds like you need to read a history book and do some proper critical thinking, racist retard. Did you eat too many paint chips as a child?

>lal la tata im not listening lalalala
>your intelligence level

And here I thought you ended this conversation already, you did say "goodbye". Which is it, WPIDF?

this is pretty fucking conflated.

I was saying goodbye to your brain, silly! Clearly, you need one.

>laughing at a funny rabid dog on your lawn running circles before you shoot it

fucking cameljockey shouldn't imply other races are useless, your main export is illiterate gibmedats rapefugees

is there any other way to get a dm.t rush without torturing and eating a p.ineal gla.nd?

This is a kindergarten level insult.

Remember, if you're trying to delve into the Abyss, bring a rope, and climb down SLOWLY.

are you talking about the child boy that is "twerking" in front of faggots and children?

It's not to late to get this in front of the Supreme Court. Trump has allowed us this opportunity.

jews are the master race and it's wrong to oppose their plans

We're losing and we'll lose.

Wrong flag on the right, change it to a moon and star and you got the real thing.

Really creates a vortex in my cortex

checked and kms. this is too much.

2D>3D

>Muslim wants to talk about white peoples evil history

This is what shitskins actually believe

>black pills

Okay.

Two eons later in the futures, humans will be extinct. No one will know or remember who we were or what we did and happened to us.

That is just a fatalistic truth if anything

youtu.be/4MKD8lhmgJY

The ultimate blackpill.

>history book
all I'm seeing is the most successful and altruistic society on planet Earth.

what is with Bielefeld? Mean it doesn't exist? 8D

well with genetical angeneering in a ciuple of generations there will either be designer babies or mad max i assume

Quantum. Computers. The first commercially-viable versions of these Lovecraftian machines, over 30 qubits, are to be released this year. Google is starting a cloud service with quantum computers for scientists. Some toothpaste nigger is saying that he thinks we can make a million-qubit model in a decade. Do you niggers have any idea how much the world will change if a state-of-the-art neural network AI is connected to a million-qubit model?

Forget drug testing or molecular simulations, that machine could spit out a million scientific theses and transform the face of the Earth. Zero-point energy rediscovered, perfect modeling of CRISPR genetic modifications, human-level AIs walking the streets, you name it...

But this isn't important. What is important is taking a side on transgender bathroom rights.

because you eat halal which means cutting throat which I find barbaric and you dislike dogs whihc are mans best friend.

There is no such thing as white identity.
The world will be a mess of colour in 100 years.

Hell is real

Dont be so happy about that, this shit is what will end the world.

No. You just a stupid fat americunt from Bible Belt

Mfw I will never have an oven-dodger sexbot.

>the convo that started ww3

Just watch this and cry

dumpert.nl/mediabase/6695011/28ec7b05/met_open_poorten.html

Hes correct tho. shrooms arent DMT.

>Implying recessive genetics are always inferior
Gas yourself you fucking idiot.

I want one audrey hepburn and one natalie portman bot pls.

Robot sharia when?