en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_Association_Agreement#Defunct_agreements
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ukraine enters EU soon

Who cares?

>WWIII when

Ask the Uniteds States. We don't know.

Ask the Ruskies, We don't know.

Ask the Israelis, We don't know.

Fucking landgrabbing cunts. Ukrainians will head west looking for jobs only to find them taken by jamals and too late they'll realise it was a trap to get diversity just one step closer

>who cares

>yfw

Won't it cost a shitton on the EUSSR to except a new country? I seem to remember Ireland got a shitton of cash during the honeymoon and when the dust settled it was prettymuch the same but just more concrete houses.

Good ukraine should crash and burn and nothing can fuck a country more than the eu.

that's why they made an association agreement rather than an EU membership treaty, a full membership of Ukraine would be too costly

Putin cucked hard. Russia gets Crimea and loses Ukraine forever.

The West wins again, Russofags. Go die in a famine.

fuck
no ukraine
my gibs

>an association agreement

So I guess it provides for the transfer of goods and not open borders (lol where have I heard that before?)?

CYKA BLYATT

I thought the EU banned Ukraine from joining because it's unstable

>loses Ukraine forever.
Ukraine were never our ally, just like Kazahstan and other mudslime *stans. Now they are you allies.

You white russian?

well, they can trave into EU without visa for 3 months or so.
euobserver.com/enlargement/138187

Ukraine enters the EU and nothing continues to happen while Russian troops flood the country and shoot down passenger jets.

Before we die, Russia too will be in EU.

>Who cares?
I do, and you should too, you dumb faggot. It's part of your people and soil who are drifting away

No, I more or less look like Irish.

Nah

Turkey and Georgia also have association agreements with EU. it means nothing expect that Ukraine will probably move towards joining EEA(European economic area) eventually. They are nowhere near joining the EU yet.

WE HAD A REFERENDUM ON THIS

WE VOTED NO

NO

NO

NO

F U C K T H E E U
U
C
K
T
H
E
E
U

Never I hope, Ukraine is 99%+ white and won't stay long if it joins the EU.

>Ukraine enters EU without Crimea
Putin doesn't care

yah. Putin himself said he sees Russia in EU, but not in current political climate.

Belgium pls.

ukrainian economy will collapse in 2019-2020, all clever people know it and they are finishing their business, optimizing propertyetc like mad now.

it will be 10x worse than greece, it may also include rafugees, new borders and armed conflict and mass trafficing of weapon

Belgium is rightful Dutch clay.

come home Vlaander-man

>Ukraine will join EU.
Russia, please, fucking annex us already.

If Ukraine enters the EU solely for the gibs, you can say goodbye to ever having a bastion of Whiteness

hella cheap holidays though, been there last year.

hnnggghhh

2021, maybe late 2023

out rapefugee the the rapefugees ukraine remind europe of 1945

but turkeys democracy is too weak lul

Do you think it is possible to fix current Ukrainian mindset? Have you ever seen comment sections on their sites?

At this point, it's in your best interest.

Now now, the poles have made a lot of money cleaning eu toilets and driving lorries, don't look a gift horse in the mouth ukraine.

m8 they are even poorer than you.

they just want some gibs and then they will calm down.
And it is me that will pay the gibs ofcourse.

Good. I'll be finally allowed to go and cut up some "random* peoples republics" "rebels" too.
>jobs
>jamals
You ok there bong? Having a stroke?

EU will collapse in a decade or so anyway

Can it be tomorrow?

haha, welkom, get ready for your cultural enrichments not want to look intolerant, do you goyMaxym?

As long as there is Russian army in Ukraine, They won't get to be a part of EU or NATO. Sad but this is how it is. We could let them come and work visa free though. At least in Poland/Slovakia. I think everyone would gain from it. It would be better if they didn't have to emigrate but they do so why not use a bad situation to do some good.

Ukraine cannot enter the EU as long as it has ongoing territorial disputes with Russia. So they either get Crimea back or give it up.

I can see a Roman empire style split down the middle.

>they just want some gibs and then they will calm down.
If that was so simple, Ukraine would still be "Russian ally" They are just like girls, don't know what they want and they like to have grudges.

History has a funny way of repeating itself, look at roman history and at today, it's so similar, its frightening. Just this time it wont take centuries, for all to happen, it's matter of decades.

Perhaps. I don't think European cooperation is going away because it's a pragmatic thing, but EU isn't pragmatic at all. In a time of crisis they are trying to spread on Russia's turf. That's just idiotic.

We should just approach the Russia and ask them to join us in the greater union of EUrope.

The EU did what they did. Now Ukraine is your problem until it drain all the unity remained in the EU.

as if democracy has any value over here.

new coalition wants to ban Referenda because they seem to always go against the will of the establishment

History is indeed a giant cycle. Look at the US, we are in a slow decline and it will be a bloody one.
Tbh I am really getting sick of the "Russia" issue. Nothing is going to happen. Just a cold war 2.0, this time with computers.

That won't happen because Russian economy is too weak but Russian military is too strong. Russia is a great power in it's own right.

>I can see a Roman empire style split down the middle.

An Eastern Europe trade bloc prohibiting refugees makes more sense than the EU, long term

Russian issue is the fact they don't want to bend over to Americans and EU, ie. your elites. And why should they?

Does Montenegro ever wish to join the EU?
Exactly. The V4 is a great example of what could happen.

> NATO and EU are his friends

EU yes, support for NATO was probably lower than 50% but we entered anyway cause this is a dictatorship.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_Association_Agreement#Defunct_agreements

It can take quite a long time for a country that signed an Association Agreement to join the EU, and Ukraine is closer to Cyprus than Estonia, if you know what I mean. At the earliest, if ever, Ukraine would join at some point in the 2030s.

I agree completely. I find it ridiculous how far some EU countries bend over for our govt, but money talks. I mean sure, the US being the hegemon is...eh, but I don;t like seeing nations pander and lose face. Russia and China will never bow to the West and they shouldn't. Russia's geopolitical location is what makes them independent.

fpbp

USA is a good hegemon because you're distant. But in any case American empire is in a period of decline, hence the moves like this. I think multipolar world will be better for everyone.

I cant wait to pay for their farmers and infrastructure!

But literally don't change anything.
Like, Moldova is also sight agreement like this, ages ago. Does it change anything? No, it become even worse, somehow.
And it all end up with Moldovans electing pro-Russain president.

I mentioned earlier that the US is in decline. It's just organic see; "Life cycles of empire". It's inevitable.
>Multipolar
I have said this for years, even during my degree studies. A multipolar world is an ideal world. Pre-WWI Europe functioned well. We pretty much see one developing with the EU, Russia, China, Brazil, US and maybe Israel

Their President is a kike....from the Ukraine.
Whatever happens a lot of Ukrainians are going to die.

The smart thing Ukraine can do is make a monetary union with Russia imo.

Russia has 6th the biggest economy in the world and it used to grow well until 2014. Once EU sancions are abolished i think they will continue growing enough to support their army

There was plans to create monetary union with Kazakhstan and Belarus.
But it kinda stalled out after rouble start falling.

>WWIII when ?

Ass soon as possible I hope.

Nah we already lost Ukraine in the 90s. It's a miracle we managed to return Sevastopol. I guess we should thank your government and the kikes for steering up shit in Ukraine, it helped a lot.

rip Ukraine

this guy knows his shit
i agree 2023 is when ww3 will start

At least it will take longer than if Russia absorbs it with its 15% muslim population.

I love you Sup Forums

Yeah I'm bored, can't they just start droping bombs already?

>Ukraine enters EU soon
Source.

This. Greece happened in two stages remember.
And Ukraine situation is way worse than Greece. When it's time to pay back the IMF loans starting from 2019 - shit will hit the fan.

JUST END IT
NUKE US

Why the fuck would anyone want to go in a sinking ship?

Ukraine bros, please excuse our retarded ambassador the other day.

I'd like to ask: what do you think of this move? Is there anything being discussed in your country other than gibs? Do you realize the sovereignty you're giving up? Has the media told you the Dutch are stingy faggots cause they don't want to send gibs? What's the atmosphere over there.

Intermarium soon

>ukrainian economy will collapse in 2019-2020, all clever people know it and they are finishing their business, optimizing propertyetc like mad now.

Even niggers have a better economy. There is no such thing as a "ukrainian economy".

Is this just so they can advertise having some kind of UK in the EU once we leave?

ror

The high quality posting of C*nada strikes again

We don't want them.

Probably because if they don't accept Ukraine into the EEA, the ex-mafia that is now their government is gonna bury the EU bureaucrats which made promises leading up to the coup.

I think that IMF knew that Ukraine is going to have troubles to pay back their loans. They might push a deal on you so you modernize your economy the way they recomend and if you did, some of those loans would be depreciated. It happened before. And it would be good for Ukraine economy. Shock therapy and austerity are to be expected.

Euros do not want you either. Your third world turkish tier country should be kicked out of EU.

Ask Rajoy.
nvm he can't speak english.

send holohol qts pls

I'd be a lot more worried about Junker than Trump m80.

kek

>The West wins again, Russofags.

>Gaining Ukraine

Mate. It's Ukraine gaining you.
Now wait until they will demand to pay you for American Constitution which, as every cockhole knows, was copied from Orlik's constitution.

Canada has biggest cockhole diaspora.