Unpopular Opinion thread

Mexicans in America are much easier to assimilate than Arabs in Europe could ever be.

Transhumanism is the ultimate red pill, and the only way to ascend to become godlike

Abortion should stay legal because it keeps the nigger population down, kills off the genetic fuckups, and stops feminists from reproducing.

All drugs should be legalized, including heroin and krokodil.

>Abortion should stay legal because it keeps the nigger population down

Wrong

They don't use that. They still pop out nigglets with the dads leaving. Only whites seem to use abortion options.

No matter where they are, jews will fuck up everything they touch.

Well yeah, it's because USA and Mexico are the same thing now. :^)

>niggers don't get abortions
Are you retarded? Google literally any race statistics on abortion.

>mexicans assimilation
europe is lucky to have arabs and islam instead of spics. spics are subhuman cannibals and most of south america is worse than africa. at least with islam and arabs you can fake convert to islam. spics never added anything to civilization in history while arabs/islam actually had civilization and added stuff

Hitler was our only remaining salvation. We missed the opportunity to jump timelines, we are currently living in a timeline where we are inevitably doomed to fail and live in a world of manufactured horror and chaos. The election of Donald Trump only pushes the clock back a little, so long as the ultimate enemy of all timelines ((them)) exist and are not properly eradicated, we are doomed.

Assimilation is cancer, it deletes white blood

Don't fall for leftist tricks

To be fair, the Central American culture suffered a visit from the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse 500 years ago, and were subjugated by the Spanish. Besides, Mexicans are pretty much white anyway.

>spics
>assimilate
Pick one. They have an entire media ecosystem that's separate from all the English ones, from news channels to children's shows to their own music video channels. They always leave shit covered paper on the floor next to the toilet because they don't realize our plumbing can handle both paper and waste even though they installed said plumbing. Then they get pissed off when we don't understand their rapid fire babbling and want us to learn their language instead of them learning ours after being here for 10 years. And even if you do want to learn Spanish, there's at least two different types with different conjunctions and different meanings behind words and phrases that may be innocent in one dialect but a horrible insult in another, so you really don't know what to say. At least you can attempt communication with Arabs and when you've had enough you can wave bacon at them to make them leave.

Compared to HAPPENING EVERY WEEK that is P A R T A N D P A R C E L, Mexicans AFAIK don't really do that much.

>Mexicans are pretty much white anyway.
you have no idea what you're talking about

I'm all for open borders and racemixing... under a paleolibertarian monarchy.

That's a fact, not an unpopular opinion.

>tfw no qt 3.14/10 beaner gf

Climate change is pseudoscience.

No question about it
Muzzies

eh. I work in a processing plant as a mechanic. Bloodthirtsy spics on the line cant wait for me to die. I see it every day. They wait.

Spics are bigger subhumans than middle easterners by all measures, but they aren't Muslim so they generally equal out

>KKK

>racial idealism >>> racial identity
>I have no problem with refugees entering Europe, if they assimilate they should stay otherwise we should help them return once the war is over
>I have a problem with Jews trying to incite civil wars in Europe and the United States

I don't think white-identity movements alone can protect our race, they need centrists to be their advocates