Role of Chinese and Australian born Chinese (ABC)

This is a thread for ABCs. As an ABC i notice chinese outnumber ABCs in Australia.
How do you feel about the role and position of abcs in the face of China's rising power?

I have also created a temporary discord just for this thread as i am expecting thread derailment
Invite: 2A9fQM9

As an Australian with a chinese face i feel we should leverage on China's economic boom in our own way. We are not white and so the world does not treat us the same way as default Australians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Chinese
youtu.be/T6vcsMm_Al8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Chinese likely view you as "not Chinese". Do you really think you are better off with them being the overlords?

Abcs are on the fence between chinese and Australian.
Not chinese enough to be chinese not Australian enough to be Australian but given chinas rising power and influence in Australia it seems it is better to align with the chinese.

Chinese will never see abcs as full chinese as Australians will never see abcs as full Australians but the difference is power

>As an Australian with a chinese face
Fuck off, Chinese dogs can never be Australian.
You are scum, you are like Germany's turks and USA's mexicans and everyone hates you, you're not australian in any way and we can't wait to lynch you slopehead cunts on the Day.
Remi

Chinese have no power in China, the communist system keeps most of the population down. In Australia, while you likely experience racism, you can still advance.

Do you think you can advance under Chinese rule?

Easy there larper. In the real world being Australian isnt based on ones race. Maybe you live in an irrelevant Australian town so you sont know this.

But a non white australian will never be truly Australian

>Australian isnt based on race
You god damn know Australia is home of the Anglo-Celt, Maltese and Germans.
You dirty yellow cunts were the ones who went from riceland to here trying to steal all our gold when we had that gold rush. Then cried muh racism when we btfo you every turn. That's it, that's all you are to Australia, you are clearly on the same level as fucking jews and will be treated as such.

Not true. The key difference lies in Australia economically under the mercy of china

It's not the past anymore

Go to China and visit outside the main cities and I think your perspective will change

"Yes goy! This yellow dog-eating ricedick is your comrade! He is aussie just like you..!"
Fuck off, you're not my comrade and never will be, you will always be chinese

Are you that same person that got cucked 20 grand by some random chinese company?

Are you an abc? If yes, which generation, If not, what are you?

Stop larping. I agree in that abcs will never be as Australian as default Australians. I have always maintained this

Sure, Chinese can advance in their own country. Communist rule is myth.

I think you can count yourself as a Chinese, only if you are ethnicity han.

No. But i know several people who have had that done to them, chinese are the jews of asia

What makes you think i'm larping? I genuinely want to see every dog-eater hang. Chinese cannot be australian, same way as a somali cant be swedish.

Han ethnicity means nothing. An easy way to look at abcs is to imagine the embodiment of a default Australian(white) who has a chinese face and was born and raised by chinese parents in Australia.

Hans are rape-babies of all different savage barbarians the east had produced.

-but is still chinese and not australian in anyway.

How do your parents view australia?

>Chinese cannot be australian
No need to
Because Australians will be Chinese in the future lol

Literally a cost of operating in China. They're god damned animals.

>mfw it's this user
I love your posts

What are you?

Only chinese in appearance

China and the chinese "people" wont exist in the future, european nuke will come soon.

Closest you'll get is infecting australian genes with chink, we all know you send chink girls to procreate with fighting age australian males anyway.

>in appearance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Chinese

And ethnicity, behaviour etc.
Chinese arent australian and will never be, we're natural enemies like the British and the French.

Always
Buy
Chesterfield?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Chinese
Wiki article is wrong. It mistakenly assumes ethnic chinese to all be the same.
The only thing similar abcs and every other chinese on the right column is appearance.
>And ethnicity, behaviour etc.
Abcs do not behave like chinese

In the near future we'll probably encounter more direct racism with the further influx of mainlanders
with the variability of social mores amongst the middle class.

Considering the growing anti-mainland sentiment in Hong Kong alone as a case study things are going to get a little bit tougher in the coming decades.

As with all most migratory populations most are concerned with building their own legacy in a new country instead of political machinations. But the growing presence of red patriots in universities is starting to become worrying.

The future is in resource and land ownership.

PRC linked corps are already buying up potential strategic resources such as land with fresh water aquifers in the country as well as agricultural holdings.

I like chinese aussies, seems like the best ones came here to start a new life. Friendly, not aggressive, make great neighbours as they are quiet, courteous and clean.

Ignore the bogans, they've been crying since forever, my dad tells me even when he came here as a kid it was the same deal. Yesterday it was wogs, today it's chinese. Bogans are loud and that's about it, anything more would take actual effort.

>First gen immigrants from England, anglo as anglo gets
>Would give an arm and a leg to move to Australia

But these Ching Chongers get to live there just because.

>Friendly, not aggressive, make great neighbours as they are quiet, courteous and clean.
all ethnic minorities are the exact same way. then they expand and seek to genocide you.

>Ignore the bogans, they've been crying since forever, my dad tells me even when he came here as a kid it was the same deal. Yesterday it was wogs, today it's chinese. Bogans are loud and that's about it, anything more would take actual effort.
okay mate, see you at uni. enjoy your $80,000 car from daddy. when's your next trip to europe?

What are you?

Half polish half anglo

Only works if they see themselves as a minority in the first place. That inferiority complex can be observed with the Bananas in the U.S. The lack of perspective drives them to put so much emphasis on identity politics and equity instead of finding their own niche in society.

What are you?

Fuck off.

>Only works if they see themselves as a minority in the first place.
and they do. do you not know what "chinatowns" are?

this is exactly why this "multiculturalism" stuff is so dangerous. if you shove 40 different ethnic groups into a country, you will just get 39 genocides.

kek

Han from Hong Kong.
Lived there until 11.
Mother tongue is english.

ABCs I've met are more aligned with australian culture than curry niggers or sand nigger mudslimes.

The scars of history are still very fresh in the previous generations. In my experience ideas about revolution or violent resistance are treated as flights of fancy or commonly rejected outright, at least for those with land, money or education.

Abcs don't hang out in chinatowns

just fit in and sing god save the queen lad

i dont mind you guys,id rather be flooded with you than pakis any day

There is no genocide going on here in Australia. The world has changed (which is always the case) , Chinese century is coming as the British and American ones end. Blaming Your own failings and shortcomings on something like genocide is just a means for you to never have to face up to taking any responsibility for yourself as it's always someone else's fault.

Classic Chinese, always loyal to China first. You will never be Australian with that attitude.

Chinese usually EXTREMELY HATE Chinese, so they can chinked themselves out I guess.

I have to concede the point that there is always going to be internal conflicts and disturbances with a non-homogeneous population but ultimately by maintaining a veneer of societal 'fairness' Australia as a distinct culture and society can prevail.

But we must take back resources that we take for granted before any permanent damage is enacted on the fabric of society.

It's hard to reconcile Asians because they can show they aren't subhumans when made into the other.
I just want to live around other whites, I don't mind sharing a planet. Just don't talk to me every day

What are you going to do about it chump? You try and massacre the Chinese and China will fuck come fuck you in the ass. Just like you ruled over the Aborigines. We will now rule over you. We are smarter than you. We are wealthier than you. We are better than you in every way. You will respect your new masters you filthy Aussie dog or you will be put in your place.

T. Maltese

No.
Loyalty to blood and blood alone.
Not flags or parties or ideologies.
Always taking steps to ensuring a genetic legacy; that is closest thing you can call a Chinese 'value'

Easily solved. Chinks now have absolute power to eradicate all European immigrants in Australia, then they just change the definition of "Australian", or don't change, just call it China if they're lazy.

Hubris killed the expansion of the Middle Kingdom.

Saying that there is going to be a Chinese century is meaningless if you can't assess yourself critically.

We don't need to start a physical war with China we can simply embargo China and it will collapse.

Bogans are white trash sub-humans. They blame a lot of problems on Asians when Asians are smarter, richer and contribute more to society than those filth. I can't wait for the day we massacre the bogan scum. Bring it on, bogans. You don't have the intelligence and resources to compete with your superiors.

u mad wite boi?

Paper tiger.
There's economic strength but even that is stagnating.

The smart motherfuckers are spreading their eggs in different baskets and capital flight is major issue that the PRC is trying too clamp down on.

i will sacrifice myself to take in any* ABC refugees who feel threatened by the invasion of Chinese mainlanders.
* applies to females between the age of 14 to 25 only. no fatties, no non-straight, no sjws, no colored hair. good body shape mandatory.
>wtf? look at the captcha I just got (pic related)
>it's a sign!

>the bogan sub-human believes this
You need to know your place as I am your superior. Don't get any funny ideas. We rule over this land, now so if you act nice, maybe we'll play nice.

Google 'China' and 'Navy' then get back to be chief.

Go and look at their GDP over the last 20 years you fucking clown, and then consider projections of how much bigger it's going to get. Australia's future success is tied to China whether you like it or not, we're utterly dependent on them, that bathe UK was our biggest trading partner 60 years ago doesn't mean shit.

The onky constant in this world is change, in sure the sun will one set on China too but for the next 150 years it's likely to be dominated by China.

The bogans were proved very correct. It just took until the 2000s.

Chinese Aussies are ok, they seem to get a bit pissed about all the white girls not wanting to fuck them though, so they end up just keeping to their own world they create for themselves, just hanging there being a gook.

I could agree but the fact the majority of the chinks I see are under 5"7 and have the body types of lil girls you'd get knocked the fuck out... One Aussie could take on 10 of you cunts without breaking a sweat.

Calm your horses there chink, there won't be any genocide, each and every future government will want to ensure peace to maintain the economy, us white aussies won't ever become a true minority here, your own kind already adopt our lifestyle and become docile as well with few kids.

Lol, theres about a million other races here too you spastic gooky. We'll all get together and fuck you up if you try anything.

Can you even shoot straight? Must be hard seeing out of those slanty eyes.

they accepted that it is the white man's burden to breed with 'Australians with a Chinese face' women. Truely progressive!

My job, my knowledge, my cunning and my drive will allow me to live anywhere anytime. I do not need to bow, you should watch yourself though, as war is always in the minds of white men and we no longer need numbers to kill.

I fear they have plans to dominate the reigion with the surplus capital, our western companies have sacked our manufacturing due to greed and cutting costs. Now the chinese look overseas to shore up investments, due to the saturation and monopolies in china. China will not look for open war, they will lose that battle. They know to play the long game and strike when the time is right. If they wanted to destroy us they would build up many facets of control over many years only to strike all at once and ensure they have crushed any opposition to their power and ambitions.

Proof that white women are far nicer than a little insect gooky.

>pissed about all the white girls not wanting to fuck them
What kind of abc do you know that like this? Give personal account and what area do those abc live in

That's not a guarantee. Capital flight is growing at an exponential rate and the old methods of controlling a populace are becoming increasingly obsolete.

I had a similar chiese sign. Curious.

Aussie Death Squads will be deployed in the near future to combat the yellow menace, your country is irrelevant and a sleeping giant that literally cannot wake up. Every chinese I see is the same. 5'5, massive trench coat, giant glasses, skinny and souless black eyes, each aussie patriot could take on 50 of you dog-eaters. Chinese already get attacked around where I live dog-eater. Do anything fucking stupid, one trade embargo and your little rice empire will crush itself under it's own weight. Lotta hungry mouths to feed, would be a shame if we done that, eh?

It's not about physical strength you ignorant sub-human bogan. Intelligence is all that matters. Go to any Top 8 university in Australia you'll see it's dominated by us. Whether it's law, business, science, engineering, medicine, finance, etc. which means we are the future leaders of this nation, we are also n the top-tier when it comes to wealth and income as well if you have forgotten. This is where our true strength lies. You can use your muscles in becoming a filthy bricklayer but just know that the engineer you will be working for will be an Asian :-).

You are nothing, you fucking peasant. Play nice and we'll play nice too. We can form a good relationship with each other but don't get any ideas otherwise we will crush you like a dog.

Aussie accent > Chinese accent

You make us look stupid talking this shit.

In Sydney. I went to school with some abcs.

Some can get an alright white girl, 6/10 tops.

It's you bogans who are talking a big game. I want peace with the bogans.. Australia belongs to all. But just saying it's not a good idea to fuck with us, so watch your mouth and actions.

This angers the Bruce

Which part of sydney. Sydney's a big place

is worse.

I get that our interests are going collide at some point but going full on is kinda stupid at this point.

You sound like that retarded seppo with an Ausflag on auspol a few days back

chinks are dirt

>tfw you're the only white Aussie left in Hurstville

Somebody get me out of this dump.

You'll never reach the level europe has, Chinese are dumb as fuck and awaiting genocide. The chinese you see in the cities are the wealthy ones, whose daddy got it's money by enslaving other poor chinese monkeys in sweatshops. The average chinaman in china would make the average Indian look like a fucking chad. You'll see how well the white man behaves when under foreign occupation.

>do you want total war?

I'm a half-white half chink hapa, born in Australia. Am I Australian?

Why are you living in Hurstville?

It belongs to white people. But legally, yeah, it's everyone's.

What are you worried about there's no end in sight to the shitskin invasion.

>smudge of chink
No.

>(((legally)))

Only if your mum is chinese

Your house must be worth about 5 million. Sell it to a gook and fuck off.

I was born and raised here and can't afford to move out. Such is life.

This placed has changed so much. It used to be a big Greek/Yugoslav area 15 or 20 years ago, now it's New Shanghai.

I've been predicting the collapse of Chinkland for years, now start to lose patience. The key of collapsing is massive ants will revolt along with the downturn of manufacture industry, but Chinks are slave zombies, they'd rather die on streets instead of attacking government.
If CCP can successfully kill around 800 million chinks in HARMONY, the world will have a real problem. The rest 500 million ants will become extremely rich, Chinkland will be fully industrialised.

How do ABC's feel knowing the government is going to pretty quickly erase all official references to Tianneman Square?

Any Australian Born Poo's - How does it feel knowing the Chinese in Australia won't stand for your shit (literally and figuratively)

youtu.be/T6vcsMm_Al8

Yep. We stole it off the abos now it's been stolen off us.