Be antisemite

>be antisemite
>worship a kike
this is why you people are a laughing stock

HE WASN'T A KIKE FUCK YOU LAAAAAALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>be atheist
>have a religion about not having a religion while being fedora tipping virgin

Jews ordered the execution of Jesus so explain that, Jews murdered their own king

Jesus was a Judean. The Jews we hate are Ashkenazim, who are 100% converts from hundreds of years after Christ died. Extremely few to zero Judeans remain alive today.

doesn't change the fact that he was a kike, cuckstain

Prove (((jesus))) was even real.

>1postbythisid
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GO TAKE A "SAFE BREAK FAGGOT"
IT GOES IN ALL THREADS BOIS

>hurr durrr if a nigger kills another nigger that makes him non-nigger

christtard logic, everyone

Where did people get the idea to draw a person who lives in an area in the style of the people who live there now and not those who lived there 2000 years ago and before the great invasion that displaced all the people?
That's like drawing Trump as a fucking Native.

That's why paganism is the true redpill

"dead kike on a cross" aka jesus is not my saviour

Reminder: Non-nation flags are always Israel until they prove otherwise.

Checked. Niggers gonna nig

guys which is better yeshua or mohammad?

Alright hans.
Mohammed one looks all wrong. It's clearly missing the giant bloody pig cock in his mouth

did you guys know that Christian groups believe that Jews are the chosen people?

did you guys know that Christian groups are the biggest donors of Israeli lobbies?

Jews must really hate all those Christians supporting them and giving them money right guys..?

>Jesus looked like this (allegedly)
>modern Jews look like this
what's going on here

HOLY SHIT

the highly esteemed University of Aryan Studies just released the latest scientific reconstruction of Jesus

don't believe those fake Jesus images, this is how real Jesus looked like

"You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?" ~ Adolf Hitler

Since when were human values 1:1 to semetic culture.. JC transcended his place, and his msg is same. Get over yourself and be of humanity instead of some cult of customs. Cults of customs are profitable though. I meam who hates money right?

Classic meme tho bud

Just a (((cohencidence))) goyim... i mean user...
Yeah right. Hitler would never say that, because he knew playing the christians was important for him to stay in power.

thats why he said that in private you dummy

Why are atheist/'''''''''''pagan''''''''' so toxic ? I've never saw a thread about, "muh don't believe in christ ? Burn in hell !!!" But every day there is a thread about a "kike on a stick" ?
In France anti-christian/ neo pagan media/sect are founded by kikes and leftist, enough for me to be christian.

Wow, he was so Aryan his blue eyes could glow

spotted the butthurt kike worshiper

It's 2017 ad

I am not going to be atheist piece of shit like most Leftists are or retarded LARPing pagan

Jesus Christ was son of God,and he looked like his father. You know where is Reddit.Fuck off Fedora Cuck

Exactly what i'm talking about ca't have a conversation. You are just a larper with a meme flag go to /bant.
Stop hiding behind your falg kike.

No he wasn't. He was one in soul and spirit with his father.
If God chose his virgin mother to be French or Irish it would not make him French or Irish you stupid Fedora Cuck.

Jesus resurected and beat the death. Varg is a autistic Cuck who did nothing useful in his life

All these people never seem to take the most important thing into consideration when they push this nonsense, and that is the fact that G-d and His angels are all white. White as snow.

you filthy goyim will BURN in hell for insulting Jews

christards are the cattle of Jews, your Lord Yahweh only saves Jews not filthy goyim like you

>Varg is a autistic Cuck who did nothing useful in his life
He made 3 classic black metal albums and has certainly redpilled more people than your useless ass.

Fuck off kekistan cuck

That's exactly what someone who carries the blood curse that your ancestors willingly accepted in exchange for killing Jesus Christ would say.

Most Askhenazi Jews are Atheists. Most Leftists are Atheists. Most Pagans are atheists too who need some sense of identity because they have none. I am not on your side, Fedora virgin Cuck

Jesus didn't look like your picture

most refugee lovers are christian
most racemixers are christian
christianity is pro open borders
christianity is pro race mixing

enjoy your filthy kike poetry buddy

>butthurt about christianity
>afraid of his flag
>hide is (((flag)))
>make a thread on an imageboard
>STOP KIKE STICK REEEEEEEEEEEE
>user try to understand
>KIKE GOYY JESUS REEEEEEEEE

It's been proven that Jesus did exist, even if it's not the kind Bible thumpers would like

when did I tell you to stop being a kike worshiper?

I am simply mocking you for it. Christards are too dumb to even comprehend simple english lmao not that I expected anything more

Pagan women look like this.

And we wonder why Pagan men are so pissed off and rude all the time, desperately trying to convert Christian Whites to their shitty fag religion.

are you guys redpilled Christians yet?

we need Christianity to hold our society together!

So did the French, it's what you do with kings.

pagan? what the fuck is that? never heard of that before

"Jesus was a kike be like me and worship a real white god"

I don't think the French willingly accepted a blood curse on them and their descendants in exchange for killing their king though.

Ashkenazim are about 50% Judean and 50% converts, you fucking retard

thanks to christianity we invented science and rockets to defeat the moslems!!

Jesus is the way, the life, and the truth.

The Pagan women who don't look like complete shit are invariably whores and sluts, which means Pagan men are forced to either marry fat whales or settle for a used goods cumdumpster.

Meanwhile "cuck" christians get virgin babes. My girlfriend for example is a virgin, blond, and trad catholic.

Can you say the same, Pagan losers?

serious question to christians

what nigger feet taste like?

>be kike
>work forever to destroy the followers of Christ
>only succeed when drawing and naming him a kike.

You gonna get gassed. You got to see that.

You lads better keep your racism down if you are larping christians. G-d created all equal. Racism comes from atheistic worlview - darwinism, eugenics

"Christians are cucks, be like me and be strong pagan"

>worship a kike
>call everyone that doesn't worship that kike a kike

christtard logic, everyone

Literally his name was yehoshua or yeshu for short. Couldn't be a more jewish name than that.

>Retard larper doesn't even know where "kike" comes from

>I am too dumb to defend my kike worshiping cult so I am gonna use some strawmans

poor kike worshiper, you don't even have any braincells left to make an original thought

That image is an atheists forgery

We worship Almighty God who sent His only begotten Son to atone for the sins of all who call upon His Name.

As my friend said: When We say .. God We do not mean to that inert being heedless of all things human which the dream of materialists has imagined, but to the true and living God, one in nature, triple in person, Creator of the world, most wise Ordainer of all things, Lawgiver most just, who punishes the wicked and has reward in store for virtue.

For a Jew, he sure did call out Jews a lot and their barbaric behavior, thoughts, greed, lustfulness, and disbelief.

Better than human blood. Hellfire when you die.

you are disgusting. you worship the Israeli Lord of thunder, you worship a kike god you filth

I love how it took drug addicted teacher to persuade with 1 Youtube video the nu-atheist crowd to nu-xtians who know nothing about the faith.

Gullible af.

Your ancestors lost to kike worshipers. That makes them cucks for cucks. Every insult you heap on me returns to you twofold.

Your ancestors lost to my religion. Accept it.

R u Mohhamed?

all ancient religions are stupid lies, except the jewish religion

Jews were the only people that invented the True religion. Jews truly are one of a kind, without them humanity would still be in dark ages without the guidance of the true Lord

so instead im supposed to renounce God because kikes dug up some arab skull and plastered a face on it?

you mean like how Christards lost to Islam?

90% of Islamic territories used to be Christian

Shhh the adults are talking lol

>living
You know they're dead gods too right?
If God is real it's omnipotent meaning that it's both good, evil and many other concepts we as a species cannot grasp because we're just in it's image. It's part of everything and we of it and not.
That's actually the reason why most people can't subconciously accept God because it's quite frankly terrifying to or try to know that such impossible power is dominating you and instead try to worship lesser process such as Thor/Raiden/Zeus(Electricity) than the whole picture/Construct.

ofcourse not, you should continue worshiping your Jewish lord. Jews know best so you shouldn't question them

see goy the almighty allfather hitler said in (((private))) that he doesnt like christians,

The eternal kekistan negro rides again.
>muh jesus resurrected¨
Is this seriously an argument?

well at least he wasn't dumb enough to hate kikes while worshiping a kike

You don't see me trying to convince middle eastern people to turn from Islam. That's their religion now.

Look at these Pagan heroes fighting evil christcuck oppression.

"Fear not milady, I will protect thee from the evil Christcuck!! No kike worshiper will touch thy supple curves!!"

"Oh Blargnoth you're so brave!"

guys did you know that Christians built thousands of hospitals in sub-sahara Africa and then taught the niggers to not use condoms?

it is estimated that Christian love and tolerance to niggers is responsible for over 1 billion nigger population in africa.

Not real christains

literally no one here is pagan, who are you trying to insult exactly?

guys did you know Pagans did fuck all for the last 1,000 years which is arguably worse than the mistakes the Christians made since doing nothing is what the dead do?

this. real Christianity has never been tried

nah. according to the clairvoyant Dr. Rudolf Steiner Jesus Christ looked like this. Dr. Steiner told his followers that the painting also saw Jesus Christ clairvoyantly and painted him the way he "saw" him.

>implying any of those are bad

i love christcucks

By they way faggots, Deus is another name for Zeus, which is called Dias in greek.

So when ever you faggots say deus vult, you are praising zeus like it should be

>be aganist the very people your God rebuked, denounced, and died because of
It's almost like you never read the book user

What do you mean? Like my oven creates all equal? Sometime i bake rice sometime tomatoes. We can be equal in that we are equally at gods mercy. But theres no law of equality of state. Some dudes are born with 20 toes.

Be consistant in denotations sir.

I can almost feel your butthurt in your replies

and the saddest part is that your only defense for mocking your kike religion is to make fun of pagans which literally no one cares about them

Pretty silly excuse to be slave to Christianity.

what were their ancestors?

MAJOR KEY

its simple psychology. Sup Forumscucks can't accept that kike worshiping is bad, because to do that they must first accept that their ancestors fucked up and that makes them uncomfortable

Guy on the right is a modern day Palestinian by the way

Found a painting somehow similiar to it. It has to be assumed that many painters over the centuries were at least inspired to paint Jesus Christ like he really looked like.

I don't think kikes believe in the blood curse you dumb nig

what does it matter what he looked like? you aren't some kind of racist are you?? you know jesus was anti-racist right?

Kind of like there are no Christian women younger than 30. They just all seem to become really religious after a few miles of cock.

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.